The Benefits of a Girlfriend Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"What's the occasion?" I smiled with intrigue.

"I guess I can tell you now," she stated before pretending to whisper, "I'm going to GIVE Adam my pussy."

I just stared into her eyes not understanding what she meant for a moment. But when it clicked, I nearly creamed my pants and involuntarily moaned, "Oh, fuck yeah..."

Last semester, during finals week, Kristy did almost the same thing at a restaurant. As we sat down, she announced, "Tonight is going to be so much fun for you both."

Adam replied, "Oh yeah. That's what I want to hear. But at the moment I need to take a leak. Order me a tea, would ya?"

After he walked off, Kristy turned to me and whispered rather loudly, "I'm going to GIVE Adam my mouth."

The couple at the table seated behind her must have heard because they turned and looked. The man was smiling. But I didn't think they could get her meaning any more than I could, other than the fact it probably had to do with oral sex.

Nothing else was said about it until we got home. She had us both strip naked and face each other about five feet apart.

Then she put on some music and performed a little striptease for Adam and me I. Standing perpendicular to us, shaking her bare hips, and twirling around her panties above her head, she pointed with the index finger of her other hand and recited the lyrics to "Eenie, meenie, meinie, moe". After selecting me, she turned towards Adam, shrugged, whispered "Sorry", then walked toward me with her lips pursed.

When she got close enough for me to lean in for a kiss, I did. But she pushed her hand into my chest, laughed, and draped the panties over my head and face so that the most fragrant part touched the tip of my nose. Then she turned back facing Adam, stepped towards him, and passionately kissed his lips.

I loved watching her butt as she stepped towards him and the way it stuck out so big and round and perfect when she got on her tiptoes to make out with him. Being teased and denied definitely had its benefits from my perspective.

I then watched as she kissed, licked, and sucked each of his ears and earlobes. I wondered what that felt like. I had done it for Kristy countless times but she never reciprocated. Nor had I seen her do it to Adam or anyone else. So I hadn't thought about being on the receiving end until then.

From there she kissed his neck and ran her lips down to his pecs. It was hot watching as she licked and sucked his large nipples, another thing she hadn't done for me. It was almost like watching Kristy playing with another woman's breast. And I don't mean that to take anything away from Adam's manliness. I'd imagine most guys would kill to have pecs like his.

Then it was on to licking and kissing his abs and belly button. Followed by his thighs and calves and his feet. At first, I was repulsed watching her kissing and licking his feet and sucking on his toes. But once I realized she was worshipping him with her mouth just like I worshipped her with mine, I got into it.

And what further excited me was noticing just how "nice" his feet and toes were compared to mine. They were like the feet of a pampered city boy while mine were rough and misshapen like a farm boy who'd had machinery dropped on his toenails too many times. It was ironic considering he actually was a farm boy unlike me.

After she finished honoring his feet, she asked him to turn around. She planted kisses on the backs of his thighs and calves before doing the same to his butt cheeks. Then she kissed his lower back, got up, and kissed his upper back, shoulders, and neck.

Next, she worked on his arms kissing and licking his biceps, triceps, forearms, and hand. She took each of his fingers into her mouth one at a time passionately sucking each one for twenty to thirty seconds as if it were a little cock.

Then with his back still facing me, she dropped to her knees facing his ass, parted his cheeks, and began a series of long, slow, deliberate licks up and down the crack of his ass. When she stopped moving, the back of her head obstructed my view, and I heard him groan, I realized she was rimming his asshole.

And for some reason, a voice in my head was telling me to run into the bathroom, kneel down in front of the toilet, and blow the snot from my aching balls right into the bowl. It took me a moment to comprehend why I was having such a desire to degrade myself, my sexual being, and my seed.

And then I thought about what was happening in front of me. Kristy was eating Adam's asshole. Giving him a rim job. Tossing his salad. I had never seen or even heard of a girl doing that to a guy outside of a raunchy porno or demeaning rap lyrics.

And then I looked at his back and his ass. The part of me that I'm most insecure about is my backside. I'm not speaking euphemistically. I mean my whole backside from the back of my head to the top of my thighs.

I have half a dozen bald spots on the back of my head caused by scarring from my childhood. My back is misshapen due to a congenital birth defect. I have love handles that are asymmetrical and out of proportion to the rest of my body.

And then, of course, my butt cheeks are small, flat, and wrinkled. Practically all of the butt cheeks I'd seen in porn, real life, or locker rooms were similar to grapes: round, plump, smooth. Mine were more like raisins. Sure I was never in the habit of really studying male asses, but the only time one that was anywhere near as unsightly as mine came into my field of vision was on a fat old guy at the gym.

And then I realized what Kristy was doing to Adam is something no girl could ever, would ever, or should ever do to me. I mean I wasn't grossed out by her giving him a rim job. Maybe I should have been, but I wasn't.

And I didn't lose any respect for her. If anything, I desired her more, respected her more for knowing what she wanted, and having the courage to explore her desires without worrying about societal perception.

At the same time, I had a self-deprecating masochist bias. Since I was little, I had always been pretty "anal" about keeping my bottom clean. I never had nor did I want the nasty skid marks some dudes are used to. And yet I couldn't imagine desiring or respecting any girl, including Kristy, who would put her mouth between my ugly butt cheeks.

And then it hit me. I was pretty sure I knew exactly what she meant by giving her mouth to Adam. Part of me, the "normal" part that was getting smaller by the day, hoped I was wrong. But the ever-growing wittol inside me watched eagerly anticipating her confirmation of my suspicions.

And, fortunately, she didn't disappoint. After giving him one of her cock and ball worshipping blowjobs, swallowing his nut, she accepted one of his trademark "after bj kisses". That was really just spitting some of his salivae into her open mouth.

Although he did this every time he came in her mouth and she always thanked him, it always irritated me. And I became pretty sure they both enjoyed the act more and did it more simply because it was one of the few things that noticeably bothered me.

On this occasion, after she looked up and thanked him, she turned to me and spoke, "Michael, I love you. I love you as a boy. I love you as a friend."

Then she turned back to him and said, "Adam, I love you as a man. I love you as a lover. Do you understand what I'm saying?"

He nodded, "I think?"

She continued, "I am Michael's girlfriend. Michael is my boyfriend. I see him as my friend and love him as such. I see him as my boy and love him as such. I am your girl. I see you as my lover and love you as such. I see you as my man and love you as such."

He nodded, "Okay. That's good, at least for me, right? What are you getting at?"

I was fearfully wondering the same thing.

"I guess what I'm trying to say is that there are certain things you never get that I give to Michael and will always give to Michael as long as he's my boyfriend, my partner. But, today I wanted to give something to you," she explained.

"Okay. You mean like the rim job. That was nice. I wish I'd have known you were into that a long time ago," he laughed.

"I'm not. I mean I wasn't. I don't know. It doesn't matter," she sighed. "I'm not talking about me giving you an individual sex act. I'm talking about me giving you exclusive access to a type of sex and the body part that performs it."

"You mean like your pussy. That's been mine exclusively since the cuck agreed to let you be my girl," Adam teased.

She shook her head, "That was temporary. You know what? Just forget it."

As she went to stand up, I stepped up and put my hand on her shoulder then spoke to him, "Damn, man. You're dense. Did you just get done fucking her pussy or was it maybe something else."

"Oh, you mean her mouth? Oral sex? But she doesn't give that to you, anyway? Right? What am I missing? Please, Kristy, explain. I'm not trying to be a dick," he looked down and pleaded.

"This isn't about you and Michael. At least not entirely," she went on. "There may be some other hunk who comes along that I want to blow. But if I give my mouth to you to use as you see fit, if I put you in exclusive control of who, when, and how I give oral sex, I can't act on those urges. At least not without your permission."

"Ooo, I like that," he smiled. "And if you give me this control how long is it good for."

"Until you or I decide we no longer want to be sexual partners," she smiled back.

"What about over the summer?" he asked.

"We still plan to fuck in the fall, right?" she replied.

"Of course," he laughed.

"Then, there are no breaks. Even if we can't see each other for a few months, my mouth will still be your property."

"All this sounds wonderful to me? How do we make it happen?" He put his hands on his hips confidently.

After a brief period of silence, she turned to me, "Michael as my boyfriend how do you feel about me giving exclusive sexual access to my mouth and all the types of oral sex it can provide to Adam to use at his discretion?"

I wasn't expecting this but I wasn't going to pass up the opportunity for clarification. "That depends on a couple of things. First, does exclusive access mean you can never give oral sex to other guys including me, or just that Adam has to okay it before you do? Second, do kisses count as oral sex?"

She nodded, "Those are good, fair questions. In the first case, Adam decides. Maybe he wants my mouth all to himself. Maybe he'd like to share me sometimes. Kisses on the face or mouth do not count as oral sex. Everything else I did for Adam from his ears to his toes, everything I nor anyone else has ever done for you does."

My eyes rolled to the back of my head from the erotic sting of her words, then I took a deep breath and said, "Okay, I fully support and agree with every decision you make regarding your body, Kristy."

She smiled, blew me a kiss, and turned back to Adam, "So in order for you to take possession of my mouth for your sexual pleasure, you have to make a permanent rule and I have to agree to it. It can be any rule you want. If it has to do with my mouth and you, it will apply as long as we're lovers. If it has to do with my mouth and somebody else, like say somebody who's in this room right now, it will apply as long as me and that person are together even if you and I break it off."

Adam looked at me and my naked body, laughed, nodded, and looked back down at her, "Kristy, I don't think a woman should ever give oral sex to a cuck. And I don't think your boyfriend over there deserves oral sex from any girl but especially not one as hot as you. So if I am to accept your offer to take your mouth for my exclusive pleasure, I'm going to have to insist that you never use that mouth to pleasure Mike, that you never give him oral sex of any kind."

For the first time ever, words from Adam's lips caused me to ooze precum. Kristy lept up and passionately kissed his lips and then whispered to him, "Thank you, baby. That's what I hoped you'd say! I will gladly accept this rule and give my mouth to you."

In retrospect, I'm pretty sure Adam had just read the room. He understood his place as the Bull and her need to have me put in my place as the WITting cuckOLd. And I was happy he made her happy.

And now, here we were again. I might not have fully recognized back in the spring that "giving Adam her mouth" meant a lifetime of denying it to me. But now, I was certain that "giving Adam her pussy" meant I would never again get to feel its warmth or its wetness.

Although this scared me, it also excited me as much as anything ever had. Kristy's smug grin made me realize she knew that I knew my denial is exactly what she meant. But, fortunately, this time Kristy didn't make me wait for Adam to pass down the sentence.

After a moment, she giggled, "Michael, have you ever heard the term pussyfree?"

I shook my head.

"Well, I hadn't either until about six weeks ago. I was reading a cuckold forum when I came across it," she said while doing something on her phone.

"Here, this is a summary from Urban Dictionary's top definition for pussyfree. To be free from both the pain of pursuing and the pleasure of acquiring pussy because girls don't want to give it to you, girls are entitled to the satisfaction you can't provide, and/or you don't deserve the pleasure pussy provides to superior men.

And then the sentence at the bottom says something like, Mike's therapist recommended he become completely pussy free to overcome his fear of rejection and porn addiction," she says laughing.

"Well, you are a future psychiatrist and you've been my therapist for some time now. So, if that's what you recommend," I laughed. "Does it really say that? Mike, I mean?"

"It does," she giggled and went back to doing something on her phone.

I smile. "Is that really what you want? For me to be completely pussyfree?"

"I do," she nodded. "I guess I always secretly wanted that. But ever since I learned it was a thing, I've been dying to make it happen. Here look at this."

She handed me her phone. It was a cuckold forum with cucks and sissies talking about being cut off by their wives and girlfriends.

"Read the op first," she ordered.

The original post was a wife talking about the "divinity of pussy". She explained how her pussy and the pleasure it receives is the focus of their relationship. Her cuck worships, serves, and respects it as a sacred place he is forbidden to enter. And then she asked if others had similar dynamics. I nodded and looked up at Kristy when I finished.

"Keep reading until you read the one by the bull, about four paragraphs or so," she instructed.

After a few minutes, I said, "Okay. So this guy wants to be in a triad where he gets a hundred percent of the pussy and the cuck gets none."

"When I read that, I pictured Adam. Don't you think he'd want that, to have all of my pussy all to himself?"

"Of course, that's what he always wanted," I replied.

"And don't you think he'd like to make a rule where you would never be allowed inside my pussy ever again, where you would be eternally pussyfree?"

"I think he'd get a kick out of that," I answered.

"And would you enjoy that, too? Being pussyfree? I want to include you in your exclusion." she stated with genuine concern.

Over the summer during one of our nightly chats, Kristy told me about a blog she was reading by a cuckoldress who talked about something she called "inclusive exclusion".

The woman explained that she likes to deny her husband the sexual pleasure she gives to other men not only because she's a sadist and he's under-endowed, but because he enjoys the denial way more than he ever enjoyed plain old vanilla sex with her.

She further explained how she frequently rubbed all the various denials in his face having him consent to or even beg for his denial. Making him face that he needed to be cucked only strengthened their bond as a couple and improved her sex life with her lovers.

And I could tell that this is what Kristy wanted from me. She wanted me to admit that I wanted to be denied, that I wanted to be made pussyfree.

Kristy had made it clear on multiple occasions that she didn't really want my prick inside her pussy. So I guess I always knew this day would come. I just wasn't ready for it yet.

I tried to answer her question completely honestly, "Being made to be pussy free does sound kind of hot. But, but, I still want to be inside you, to feel your pussy. Before we got together I wanted that and then I got it for two wonderful months. And now I've desperately wanted to feel it again for the past five months. And I was really hoping I'd get to feel it one last time before Adam got here and you cut me off again."

"Michael," she sighed. "You're always going to want 'one last time'. And that's okay. I want you to want that."

"You do?"

"Of course," she smiled. "When you're licking my pussy and you stick your tongue into my opening feeling how soft and slick it is, aren't you eager to replace your tongue with your prick?"

I nodded.

"And I want that, too. I want you to appreciate my pussy and to desire my pussy. I just want you to also realize that it's not for you."

I frowned.

"Michael, being pussyfree isn't about giving up wanting pussy. It's about graciously taking the rejection you receive from pussy, accepting that your prick isn't good enough for pussy, loving the sexual frustration of knowing that you'll never be inside a pussy again, and enjoying the pleasure that your denial gives to those around you."

"Okay," I relented. "I'll do it."

"You'll do what?" she asked.

I had no idea what she wanted me to say now. In truth, I just said that because I didn't really want to discuss it anymore. I didn't think she would change her mind regardless of what I said. So, I just stayed quiet trying to think of what it was I was supposed to say.

After a minute or so, she stood up and said, "I think we're done for tonight. I'm going to go read for a bit and then go sleep. You can clean all this up, take a shower, and then sleep on the couch. And, if you're wondering why I'm disappointed, think about the phrase inclusive exclusion."

I racked my brain all through cleaning up, putting the food away, doing the dishes, and taking away. Finally, as I was just about to fall asleep, I realized what it was that Kristy wanted, that I had gotten lost in my own selfish desires, that I hadn't done what I knew Kristy needed me to do.

I woke up before her as usual and decided to prepare breakfast in bed for her. She awoke pleasantly when I brought it in on a serving tray, "Oh, what's this?"

"I'm sorry about last night," I replied. "I think I know what I need to do now."

When she sat up and took the tray from me, I knelt on the floor beside the bed. She took a sip of coffee, nibbled on a piece of toast, and said, "Well, okay then. Do it."

"Kristy I love you. I know you only want what's best for me, what's best for us. I appreciate how much you've researched and studied and worked to make me the wittol you know I was meant to be."

She smiled at me, so I continued, "It means a lot to me that you took the time to learn about the pussyfree cuckold lifestyle, you thought of me and realized how perfect it was for me. I trust that you know me and you truly know what's best for me."

She just raised her eyebrows and smirked, then continued eating, presumably waiting for me to go further.

I thought for a moment and went on, "The more I think about it, the more I realize I was meant to be pussyfree. Technically, I'm mostly pussyfree right now just like I've been pussyfree for almost all of my life."

"And why is that?" she asked.

"Well, I was pussyfree before because my previous girlfriends put out for everyone except me. I guess they just somehow knew I didn't deserve pussy. And I'm pussyfree now because you figured I didn't deserve pussy after we had sex. Well, maybe you knew it before. Maybe you always knew it. Maybe it would have been more fair to you if you'd have just kept me pussyfree, kept me a virgin."