The Benefits of a Girlfriend Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I shook my head.

"Well, then, I've got a story I think you need to hear and I bet you'll even like it. I knocked up Kristy's mom, Kathy, about two months after she turned eighteen. I was only a couple months older than she was. So, if you do the math when Kristy was born, her mom was still eighteen and I had just turned nineteen. But, I was long gone before that happened. Not my proudest moment but I was still a kid and wasn't going to be stuck raising no kid. When her momma was six or so months pregnant she met Kristy's stepdad who's named Mike just like you. And like you, he ain't much to look at. If I remember right, he had just turned twenty and was still a virgin when they met. I don't think Kathy would have given him the time of day had she not been pregnant and looking for a beta male type with a decent job. You know what I mean?"

"Ummm..." I answered.

"Just joshing you, boy. Of course, you do. I mean, you're a beta male too. If that Adam knocked Kristy up and fled, you'd be the one raising the kid, right?"

"Probably," I replied.

"But Kristy ain't prego so not sure what she sees in you. Bet if you two stay together, you will end up raising some other dude's kids, though. Maybe that's her plan for keeping you around. That's what Mike did which was the only reason Kathy kept him around. When I came back here, Kristy was twelve. Of course, her Mom was pissed at me, but I had made a fortune in real estate and gave her all the back child support she was owed. In time she calmed down. In fact, her and I started fucking again about two months after I got back. She told me sex with Mike had always been awful cause he had a little dick, she never gave him a bj, and that she had spent that last ten years cheating on him and only letting him fuck her about once a month. And I guess he was sterile too cause I had her knocked up again in no time. When my son was born and she named him Kurt, I told Kathy she needed to confess to Mike about our affair. And you know what she did?"

I shrugged.

"While she was sucking MY dick, she told me she confessed everything to him about how he sucked in bed, how she had cheated on him with dozens of men, how she gave bj's to other dudes but not him, and how her and I had been fucking regularly since I got back. Then she gave him an ultimatum. He could either leave, seek a divorce, and be out of her and her children's lives for good or accept that she only ever loved him like a brother. Or as a friend. Not as a man. And she'd never fuck him again. And you know what his pathetic ass asked her?"

I shook my head, listening intently by this point.

"He asked if they could be like best friends again like he was a teenage girl or something. She said she laughed in his face and asked if he was serious. He said they always got along and had fun and stuff and if sex was the only problem then it wouldn't be no more. And, you know what? He was right. Two of them been thick as thieves since that day.

"Guess he ain't even allowed to see her naked no more. She says she puts on granny panties and a sports bra three times a week and lets him beat off in front of her. Says it keeps him from looking at porn or chasing loose women. That's funny cause she's about the loosest woman around.

"What's even funnier is she saves all the nice sexy lingerie Mike's always buying her for the guys she actually fucks. And that's mostly me and my poker buddies. But she don't fuck them raw. And we've had two more kids since then: Kaylee and Kevin. That was enough for me so I got the snip. Oh, hey you should get the snip?"

"What's the snip?" I asked him.

"Ya' know, a vass ectomy, so you can make sure you're sterile like the other Mike and won't ever be knocking Kristy up," he explained.

"With all due respect, sir, Kristy and I will decide whether or not I father our children. Your story is very interesting and it explains a lot, though. Does Kristy know all this?" I asked.

"She does," he replied. "She's the only one. The others kids don't know, yet. I come around sometimes and they call me Uncle Kurt but I ain't much for the little ones. They're too rambunctious and they cry too damn much. So we'll tell em when they're a bit older, like teenagers or something. It was easier with Kristy cause Mike wasn't around at breeding time. We talked about explaining it to the others as a sperm donor thing.

"And that's kinda the truth. Mike's their dad and he makes a good one. Guess it's that beta male nurturing instinct. You probably have it too. Come to think of it, marrying you might be good for Kristy. Give her a steady shoulder to cry on after getting her heart broken by guys like Brett or Adam."

"Umm... thanks?" I muttered.

"Yeah," he chuckled, "I don't think you're half bad after all. You might make a fine daddy for my grandbabies. I've already said I don't want you doin the baby-making, but I'm okay with you doin the baby raising. The way I see it is every woman needs both kinds of males in her life. An Alpha type to suck and fuck, and a beta type for nurture and support. Yep, every Eve deserves an Adam and a Mike, if you know what I mean."

Just then Kristy came out, "Hey guys. You two get everything worked out?"

We both nodded. A few minutes later, Kristy and I headed out to her mom's house. To my surprise, she told me that the rest of the family had gone to a pool party at her Uncle's campground a couple of hours away, would probably stay overnight, and we'd have her house all to ourselves.

When we got there, Kristy gave me a tour, we fixed a little dinner, and then she invited me up to her room.

She instructed me to sit on the bed and then she handed me a decorative gift box that looked like the size you use for a small shirt. I removed the lid. Inside was a yin yang necklace set. Under that was a piece of parchment-style paper with typing on it.

First, she instructed me to read the paper. It was a Domme/sub contract that spelled out the terms of our relationship and had two signature lines at the bottom. Really it was just a fancy way of saying that I'd do whatever she asked unless it was illegal or put me in the hospital. It went into a lot of detail and used some BDSM terminology I wasn't exactly familiar with yet. But, she had obviously put a lot of time and effort into it so after reading it, I asked, "Do you have a pen?"

"Wait, you're just going to sign. No questions or concerns or anything?" she seemed puzzled.

"Of course," I replied. "I trust you completely."

After we both signed she commanded me to get on my knees and I obeyed.

She took out the black half of the yin yang and showed me the inscription on the back that read "Property of Kristy" and began to explain, "This is the yin. It represents the feminine energies of receptivity and submission."

Then she picked up the silver half and continued, "This is the yang. It represents the masculine energies of activity and dominance. Although it's correlated to gender, it's not supposed to represent opposites as much as a part of the same whole. That's why there's a dot of the other color inside. It's fascinating stuff and you really should read more about it.

But, for our purposes, in our relationship, I'm the yang and you're the yin. I lead and you follow. I command and you obey. I give and you receive. And even when you exhibit the yang energy of action, by being the one in motion, the one giving, you do so as an expression of your submission to me.

Therefore you will be wearing the yin. This will be your collar and it is never to be removed as mentioned in the contract you signed. If someone notices it and asks you about it, you are allowed to tell them that you wear it in honor of your girlfriend so she is always with you."

She then placed the "collar" over my neck.

After that, she fitted me with the strap on with "Adam's cock" attached and we made out and made love. With my mind somewhat occupied by the feminine yin around my neck, I felt less masculine and more inferior during our lovemaking session than ever before.

And that feeling led me to try to reclaim a bit of my manhood after her fourth orgasm. "Can we have sex for real now?"

She glared at me for a moment and then softened, "Oh no, Michael. My mom didn't want you staying here with them being gone. The only way I could get her to agree is by swearing on my Grandma's grave I wouldn't have sex with you. So I just can't. Sorry. Maybe I can make it up to you when we get back to school before Adam gets there."

I was pretty sure her mom would call what we just did "sex", but I also knew saying so wouldn't change Kristy's mind. Instead, I attempted to get more details, "Would making it up to me include anal play?"

She laughed, "Wow, you're really obsessed with anal, aren't you?"

"I love your ass, Kristy. You know that. I think about it and even dream about it often."

"Well, I'll tell you what. I promise that at some point early in the semester, you and I will engage in anal play. Now, let's get some sleep."

After some nice dreams, I awoke with my usual morning wood and Kristy awoke right after I did. She rubbed my chest and my stomach and then accidentally bumped my stiff prick with the side of her hand. To my shock and joy, she grabbed it and stroked it twice. It felt so wonderful feeling her soft hand on my naked prick for the first time in ages. Now grasping it firmly and wiggling it, she giggled, "We need to take care of this!"

She hopped out of bed, headed to the door naked, turned around with one hand on the knob, and motioned for me to follow with the other hand.

I was both nervous and afraid walking through a strange house naked with a stiff prick. But then I got very excited when I realized she was leading me to the bathroom. Of course, I felt pretty pathetic for being so eager to masturbate in one of the most degrading ways possible. But, for me, feeling pathetic is an aphrodisiac.

When we stepped inside the bathroom, she instructed me to kneel in front of the toilet. It was only when I was on my knees that I noticed a small square gift box, a condom, a pair of latex gloves, and a bottle of lotion sitting on the lid of the toilet tank.

She handed me the condom and instructed me to put it on. She then made a show of putting the gloves on her hands and announced, "You now belong to me, Michael. And your prick now belongs to me. Of course, I don't really want it. It can't give me pleasure the way a cock can. There's only one way for it to please me. It pleases me when I deny it. I've already denied it my mouth."

She grabbed her breasts and squeezed them together, "It's never felt my soft boobs. It's never titty fucked anyone and I want you to know it never will. This morning when I grabbed it and stroked it twice was the last time it will ever feel pleasurable direct skin-on-skin contact. From now on, when I decide to touch it, I will be wearing my gloves and it will be wearing its glove. Understand?"

I nodded, barely containing my excitement from the humiliating scene.

Kristy then squirted lotion on her hand and began to stroke me. "Let me know if you feel like you're reaching the edge. I don't want you scumming in my hand, okay?"

Even though there was no way for my scum to get anywhere near her hand, I nodded.

"I was reading this post from a professional Dominatrix a few days ago," she started. "And she was discussing how she groups her regular submissive clients mostly according to penis size then applies different orgasm and masturbation controls, accordingly.

At the top are clients she calls 'men'. 'Men' must use a Fleshlight or other type of pocket pussy when masturbating. They are permitted to cum no more than twice a week.

That is unless they are having sex with girls, which she also encourages them to do as often as possible. All of her lesser subs must take a vow of celibacy for her.

The group she calls 'boys' masturbate with a lubed-up fist no more than once per week.

Then there are the 'bitches' who only get a dry fist once every two weeks.

Losers only orgasm once a month and only use the tips of their fingers. The number of fingertips they are allowed to use is correlated to the length of their penis.

The lowest category, sissies, only get to use one fingertip for what she calls 'diddling' their perpetually limp 'clitties'. Sissies only get to make 'cummies' when they are riding their dildos.

So what do you think, Michael, do you want to be my sissy?"

"Um, cum," I groaned.

She quickly pulled her hand away. Closing my eyes, I took a deep breath and cleared my mind. After about twenty seconds I looked up at her and smiled to indicate that the feeling had passed.

"Good boy," she smiled and patted my head. "So I guess that's a 'yes'?"

I looked at her quizzically.

"You really do want to be my sissy!" she giggled.

"Um, no," I retorted quickly shaking my head for emphasis.

"Are you sure? I mean, you just almost came to the idea?" she teased.

"That wasn't cause of that. That was cause of your hand," I assured.

"Well, okaaay," she continued. "But, you know she also makes her sissies wear panties and makeup and trains them to suck cock and take it up the butt. You sure you don't want that?"

"I'm sure, a hundred percent sure!"

She laughed. "Well, maybe later then. But for now, take off that condom and hand it to me."

I did so in the same careful way I did when it was full so that the part that came in contact with my prick wouldn't touch her gloved hand.

She placed it and the wrapper into the wrapper from a maxi pad she took out of the trash. She crumpled it and buried it in the trash can.

Picking up the gift box, she stared at it while playing with the lid. "Even though I'm not going to make you a full-blown sissy, at least not yet, I do want to make you part sissy right now."

She looked down into my pleading eyes, "Don't worry it's just a small part of you. A very small part in fact." Then she opened the lid and removed a small hot pink chastity device.

I cringed when I saw it.

"I actually picked this out before I read the article by the pro-domme. First, I decided that the yin should be your collar. I wanted its feminine energy to create an invisible cloud around your head, penetrating your mind and molding your thoughts to make you a more obedient submissive and an even more witting cuckold. Once I decided that I decided that another part of you, in my mind the most feminine part of you..."

I couldn't help myself and I laughed.

"What's so funny?" she snapped.

"Well, um, you know. You were, well at least I thought you were about to call the very thing that makes me a male, my penis, the most feminine part of me."

She laughed, "Well, it is."

This was one of those very rare occasions when I was laughing AT Kristy, or more accurately how ridiculous something she said was. I was relieved that she assumed I was laughing at myself, so I backtracked and agreed, "I know. It just sounds funny."

"I understand. The size of your little prick is very funny and, also, very unmasculine. Which makes it very feminine. So I picked out this effeminate chastity device hoping it would attract and magnify the feminine energy of the yin. That way it will penetrate your prick and your balls and your entire sexuality, molding them just like your thoughts."

"Makes sense," I replied meekly feeling ashamed for laughing at her.

"Once I put this on you, it will not be removed until I decide to unlock it. And we won't be together again until we get back to school. So, you do the math."

I cringed again knowing that was nearly two months away, the longest I'd go without an orgasm since I started having them.

Waving the chastity device, she said, "But before I put this sissy maker on you, I'm going to let you cum like a loser."

At that point, I didn't care how I came, but the idea of doing it in a degrading way so she enjoyed it too was arousing.

She put up the small penis hand gesture right in front of me, "The lowest losers, the ones with tiny little pricks like you are only allowed to use these two tiny little fingertips to pinch and wiggle their teenie little pee-pees to orgasm."

Regardless of how many times I heard it, I never became tired of hearing her mock the size of my manhood. I guess because her words were usually both humiliating and true, they almost always made me erect.

Looking down at my erection, she laughed. "Now you do it. Give yourself the tiny penis sign. Make fun of your own penis for me."

When I did, she laughed again. "Now just sort of rotate your arm down, pinch your pee-pee right near the tip. Now move it up and down just a little bit. Pretend your prick is half its current size and that's all you have to work with. That's it, don't let it go past the halfway point. Now, how does that feel?"

"Amazing," I moaned.

"Details, please. I want details. Does it feel better than pussy?"

"No," I laughed.

"Then describe it for me," she urged.

"Well, I'm not touching the shaft at all so it's nothing like having sex. I'm only touching the most sensitive parts: the ridge and the underside of the glans. And it kind of feels wrong like I'm overstimulating the nerves, desensitizing them, somehow damaging them."

"Oooo," she cooed. "I hope you are damaging them!"

That was it. I pointed my prick towards the water and watched my scum land on the top of it. I milked out every last drop knowing it would be the last time in a long time.

She had me stand up. Then, like an ill-tempered nurse, she scrubbed my genitals with a scratchy washcloth, soap, and lukewarm water. After making sure they were thoroughly dry, she coated my genitals with a liberal amount of baby powder. As if she had practiced it, she slid the ring over my prick and balls, slid the tube in place, and clicked the lock. Finally, she removed her gloves at the wrist and rolled them into each other so her hands didn't come in contact with the part of the gloves that touched me just like a nurse would do.

She placed her hands on my shoulders, gently pushing me back to my knees. "Last night, I gave you the gift of that necklace. And, then, you thanked me by fucking me with 'Adam's cock'. I want you to think of your sissy tube as a gift from my pussy. You may now show my pussy your gratitude."

Leaning forward, I licked her pussy just the way she liked it. Being the only other person there, I took pride in how wet her vulva was.

After her orgasm, she made a strange demand, "Now flip yourself off."

I gave her a funny look.

"Just do it, Michael, okay?"

So I did, feeling ridiculous.

Then she grasped my fist with both of her hands and said, "Now, keep your hand just like that, relax, and let me guide you."

Then she guided the tip of my finger to her opening and pumped it in and out about a dozen times. "How does that feel?" she asked.

"Awesome"

"Details, Michael, details!"

I tried again, "Soft and silky and warm and wet and wonderful."

"Better," she smiled. "There are going to be moments when you hate wearing your sissy tube. You're going to want to try to take it off maybe even rip it off just so you can touch your prick. And in those moments, you need to remember why you wear it. You wear it because you love my soft and silky pussy. You wear it because wearing it is the only way your pathetic prick will ever make my warm wonderful pussy wet. Understand?"

With my limp spent prick twitching from her words, I nodded.

And here I was again two months later kneeling in front of her with my middle finger in her warm wet wonderful pussy.

After preparing her dinner, watching her eat, and cleaning everything up, she invited me into the bedroom and asked, "So, Michael, would you like to feel my pussy again?"

I looked at her puzzled, "I thought you wanted to keep me pussy free?"