The Benefits of Legs

Story Info
A mermaid wakes up missing her tail but enjoys her new parts.
1.8k words
4.43
11k
12
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
12345sex7
12345sex7
18 Followers

When Nerida woke up, she knew something was wrong.

The last thing she remembered was the boats floating above her head, divers jumping in the water and chasing her down. Since she was home alone, there was no one to stop the wetsuit clad humans from swimming into her home and capturing her. She passed out from the fear, eventually coming to inside of a glass tank about ten feet deep at one end, with a gentle slope leading to the surface.

As odd as her surroundings were, the low-ceilinged room with black paneling and dark windows all around, the tubing all around her and the foam flooring that formed the platform around her watery abode, that wasn't the strangest thing about her new environment.

Her tail was gone, and in its place were two legs.

Initially, she spent her time scared, sitting in the shallowest part of her tank. As she ventured further, realizing she could still swim without her tail, she dove down to peek through the glass walls of her tank to see if there were any neighboring mermaids in captivity. All she could see, however, was her own reflection in the mirrored glass. There were faint splashing noises on the other side, so she kept her hopes up.

It was hard to gauge time in the windowless room, but it felt like an eternity that Nerida swam circles in the tank. She didn't bother to try and get up and look for an exit, as she was utterly hopeless at walking. Besides, where would she go anyway? Maybe look for other mermaids; in all the chaos of her capture, she was sure she has seen the divers dragging others into their boats.

That was a useless plan, however, so she stayed put and waited for something interesting to happen, which came in the form of a human, a man, entering the room from a door that blended seamlessly into the wall. He wore a clean black shirt and matching swim trunks, as formal as swimwear can get.

"Hello," he said, is voice calm and sweet, much more comforting than she envisioned her captor to be. "I'm sure you're very scared right now. Do you speak English?"

Nerida nodded her head at his question.

"Good, then we can talk. Right now, you're in a research facility. We don't want to hurt you. As soon as we have our information, you and all of the other mermaids will be released. Now, what's your name?" The man pulled a pen from his pocket and readied it to write on a clipboard he held.

"It's Nerida. What's yours?" She asked.

"You can call me Lucas. Now, let's get started, shall we?" Lucas. Nerida had once known a sailor by that name, whom one of her close friends had rescued from a shipwreck. She felt comfort in knowing she was safe, that this man was not an antagonist, that she would be taken back home. There was still fear, of course, that he was lying, but his words sounded totally sincere.

"I'm going to hand you a device, Nerida," Lucas explained, pulling on one of the tubes near the wall. He walked over to her as it unrolled, a rectangular piece of metal on the end of the shiny silver hose. His eyes raked over her body, and for the first time she realized he must not be used to seeing women with their chests fully bare. At home, mermaids rarely covered themselves, so she had thought nothing of herself being topless when she had woken up.

Cautiously, she swam to the shallow end of the tank and took it from his hand.

"What do I do with it, sir?" she asked him as she studied the device.

"See that end with the little holes? I want you to place that in between your legs. It may help to lie down on your back, but do whatever is most comfortable." Once he gave the instruction, he walked back to the wall and bent over. he started turning a knob, but confusion filled the mermaid. She did as was told, but nothing was happening.

"What's supposed to - oh!" warm water began to spray her, and to her surprise, it felt very good. Her heart rate quickened when Lucas began to quiz her.

"Do you know what an orgasm is, Nerida?" She shook her head, biting down on her lip.

"Well, you'll soon find out. Does the water feel pleasant? I can adjust the temperature or pressure if you would like."

"No, it feels very nice," she assured him, but the words were difficult to choke out. Every second that passed, her breathing grew more and more labored. Something in the spot in between her legs was throbbing, sending a warm feeling throughout her entire body, something she never experienced as a mermaid.

"What exactly is happening?" she asked through her teeth. Her heart was beating very quickly now, and the feelings of pleasure only increased.

"I will explain it all once you are through."

"Once I'm through?"

"Yes."

Lucas watched her in silence as the crescendo continued to build inside Nerida's body. Eventually her deep breaths turned into involuntary moans. Hopefully that wasn't too bothersome. She felt like she needed to move, to squirm around as this feeling overtook her.

"Oh my!"

Despite her urge to squirm, she held the device flush against her groin as she felt an intense urge of pleasure roll through her at last. She finally understood what Lucas had meant by her finishing, as the area between her legs grew sore from the pressure of the water, and she allowed herself to take in deep breaths.

"That, Nerida, was an orgasm. Did you enjoy it?"

"Yes, very much," she said, setting the metal device back in the water. She had known similar pleasures, becoming intimate with boyfriends in the ocean, but nothing to that point; mermaids simply didn't have the right parts for it all.

"If you are up for it, I could show you some more ways humans make each other orgasm."

"Well, I'll only be human for a limited time, so I should take advantage of it, right?"

"It's entirely up to you."

"Show me what else there is," she decided, reflecting on the pleasure that filled her after her orgasm.

"That's what I was hoping you would say," Lucas said with a coy smile. He stuck a hand down the front of his now bulging pants when Nerida noticed the dark windows were now lit up, with faces behind them watching closely for what was going to happen next. Swiftly, the man removed his shirt before wading into the tank to meet the former mermaid in the water.

"What do you need me to do?" she asked, eager to come another time.

"Just follow my lead." He smiled at her. Laying down on her back, Nerida watched as Lucas slipped off his trunks and tossed them onto the deck. In between his legs was a shaft, about seven or eight inches in length, which grew more and more firm as he jostled it with his hand. With a gentle touch he guided her legs apart, opening her up for him.

"I'm going to go in, is that alright?" Nerida nodded, eager to experience such an unfamiliar sensation. At first he started slowly, just the very tip of his member penetrating her. They breathed in synch as Lucas pushed further and further inside of her. After a few moments, he was fully inside of her, and the stroking began.

The first time he pushed back in, there was a bit of pain, but after a second thrust, he glided easily in and out of her.

"Oh, oh oh oh, that feels very nice," Nerida moaned as he continued to go in and out of her body. As good as it felt, the feeling as he reached down with his hand to begin gently rubbing the spot just above where he was inside her doubled the pleasure.

They continued this for a while, the similar sensation returning to the former mermaid that she had felt with the water spaying her crotch not too long ago.

"Ah!" The moan escaped her lips without warning as Lucas began to pick up the pace.

"Do you like that?" He asked her through labored breathing. The sound of his voice, raspy from his current motion, made her want to give into everything he said.

"Yes, yes I do," she choked out the words, holding back another noise from leaving her lips. She wouldn't be able to keep the moans in for much longer, as the feeling of him thrusting in and out of her combined with the gentle rubbing of his thumb. Her whole lower body was soaked, but she wasn't even close to being in the water anymore.

"Oh, oh, ohhhh, ohhh, keep doing that, Lucas. Ohhhhh." Keeping her groans of pleasure in was a lost cause, whether it was a good or a bad thing. Lucas seemed to be enjoying himself, at least, whenever she made a noise.

Eventually he moved his hand, grabbing onto her shoulders firmly and pulling her as close to him as possible, pushing himself deeper and deeper into her.

Nerida had always loved being a mermaid, but this feeling was really starting to make her long for a more permanent stay as a human.

She could hardly tell where she ended and Lucas began as he pounded into her, a slapping noise filling the room each time he made impact.

"Oh my god! That feels so, so, so, ohhhhhh."

Lucas picked up the pace even more. She didn't think it was possible for him to go any faster, but he seemed to be moving feverishly, hungrily ravaging her for pleasure, based on his own quiet grunts.

"I'm going to cum. Oh shit, oh shit, I'm cumming!" He continued to jackhammer her until a warm liquid filled her up and began leaving out of the slit between her legs as the man removed himself. Nerida was a tad disappointed that she hadn't gotten to another orgasm quite yet when he put his mouth to her crotch.

"What are you- oh!" His tongue probed around, licking the sensitive spot he had been massaging earlier, going back inside of her. "Oh, that feels wonderful." Nerida's legs began to shake frantically as he held on tight and licked her until she came a second time. With a final moan, she released, feeling something she had never before experienced in her life.

"How was that?" Lucas asked, wiping sweat from his brow.

"Amazing." Her hand resting on her stomach, Nerida's breath was still ragged and uneven.

"How about we get you back home, then? Maybe in a week or so, you can come back to the facilities if you want, Nerida."

"Sounds like a plan." She smiled at him, knowing full well every second she spent at home she would be wishing for the same feeling of pleasure that she had experienced today.

12345sex7
12345sex7
18 Followers