The Benefits of Tutoring

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I reposition myself so I am lying on her bed on my back as she mounts me and pins me to the sheets and she places her sopping wet vagina right over my manhood. She works her feminine groove up and down my shaft almost teasing me until it hurts and then she uses her sex to get me going again. As I rise to the occasion once more...I feel her very wet coochie massaging on my cockhead...then I feel her adjust her cute little ass and I finally hit the sweet spot as my cock penetrates her and I start inching up and into her. Once I am in her an inch or two, she takes over and sinks her hips down and my manhood launches up into her and I swear I can feel her cervix just above my cock...and then she begins to ride me...slow at first...grinding her hips into me...then gaining some speed. She places her soft hands on my shoulder muscles and thrusts her hips into me...I reach up and caress her tits hanging down in front of me like ripe fruit ready to be picked...and eaten.

She is out of control now as she starts fucking me like she is possessed. My cock is slipping well into her well lubricated love tunnel now with amazing ease...and she is doing her best to get off on me...I feel my cock slide into her velvety soft skin over and over...I feel the firmness with which she is pulling me in and then releasing and repeating it...over and over again. I decide to take over and I roll her on to her side and then without coming out of her...we roll into a missionary position. I start banging at her lovebox and I have her legs up in the air and I move them out wide and I begin pistoning her cunt like I will never get this opportunity again... We are both sweating a little from our muscular exercise and she starts moaning... "I'm cumming love...don't stop...oh, yeah, baby...baby...baby...give me that cock...oh...OMG...OMG...OMG...don't sssstttttttttoooooooopppppp she squeals!! I can feel her inner thigh muscles shudder hard as her orgasm hits her hard and fast...and a second later...I match her stride for stride as I come deep in her womb and I stay in this position not wanting this moment to end. I hold myself firmly and let my cock savor the pussy friend it has found tonight and I slowly do small thrusts in and out of Aisha until I am spent.

I lie down next to her and pull her on her side so we are facing each other. I snuggle into her as close as I can get...her breasts are squeezed into my chest and her leg is flopped over mine and my hand is massaging her soft ass cheeks...I start to kiss her again and I whisper..."Aisha...babe...that was the greatest sex I have ever had...I may never want to stop tutoring you..." She kisses me back with an incredibly deep French kiss and says "you know...I am having trouble in two other classes...and I may need more tutoring ...if you are willing and up for the challenge." We both laugh as we hold each other tightly and as we start to drift off to sleep...my last conscious thought before I slipped my cock into her again as we spooned and fell asleep was "Wow...I love being a tutor..."

The End

12