The Benson Academy

Story Info
A breeding academy, But does the breeder measure up?
5.6k words
3.65
17.2k
16
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Tosshhh_
Tosshhh_
333 Followers

*The concept of this story came from a fan. If you have any suggestions for stories or would like me to continue one of my current stories send me the feedback its always much appreciated.*

I could not believe my luck as we pulled threw the large cast iron gate. It had been 5 years since the population crisis began and in that span the government had been forced to take drastic measures. This facility was one of the first of its kind during its initial inception. The Benson Academy is the premier high school in the world and was one of the first developed in response to the birth rate crisis.

5 years ago humanity became infected with a virus. Initially this virus was thought to be nothing more than a bad flu that mostly only affected the young and the elderly. It wasn't until a year later that scientists the world over discovered that male babies were being conceived in dramatically fewer numbers. It was eventually correlated that the virus caused a significant die out of male gendered sperm cells.

The governments of the world saw the cataclysmic consequences should the male population take this unprecedented decline. Fear for the extinction of our species prompted in depth research. It was discovered that a certain percentage of the population were immune to the effects of the virus thus still possessed the ability to produce male offspring. Those of us like myself were fortunate enough to possess the designation of breeders.

Now being designated a breeder alone didn't mean much other than you would be issued a permit to legally conceive a child. Most governments the world over had began regulating childbirth in the year 2085 due to the massive population boom which is ironic now considering we are at risk for an unprecedented population decline.

The Benson Academy wasn't just any Academy though being a breeder alone was not enough to get you accepted here. 1 in every 500000 males are immune to the virus thus still able to produce male offspring. The Benson Academy is an impregnation factory for only the most influential young breeders and the carefully selected women from around the world based on beauty and intelligence. These women were hand picked among millions of applicants to receive a high quality education and to birth the future of our species.

The breeders were hand picked as well from a large pool of candidates across the planet. In breeding academies across the world they selected only immune males between the ages of 18 and 35 who possessed only the most desirable trades of strength and intelligence. I however did not have the most desirable qualities. What I did have going for me was immunity to the virus, and a father who was the second riches man in the entire world. He pulled a few strings and here I was arriving for my orientation at the prestigious Benson Academy.

It didn't take long to spot one of the storied Benson Academy students. The rumors appeared to be completely true as I looked out my window to see a knockout in a school girl uniform walking towards one of the classrooms. She was skinny her boobs bulged her blouse out barely containing her massive jugs. In my fleeting glimpse out the window I could tell the girl was absolutely gorgeous.

We pulled up and stopped at a roundabout in front of a huge building with giant white pillars lining the front. My dad opened his door and stepped out into the bright light if the day. I decided to follow his lead. He led me into the large building where we were greeted by a busty receptionist with a daringly low cut blouse. She motioned us into a large conference hall to wait.

I sat nervously awaiting further instructions. My dad sat in silence as well tapping his fingers on the table. I felt a little out of place not due to the lavish campus as impressive as it was I had been around luxury my whole life. I felt out of place because I was a shy 18 year old nerd. I was stick skinny, a pudgy face, glasses, buck teeth and painfully shy. My aptitude with women was terrible I could never get the nerve to speak to them and even when I did it was always met with repulse.

Growing up I watched all the fit handsome men, and the women that fanned over them. I always wished that could be me someday. Instead my nights were spent jerking off 10 times a day to anime porn or my Tifa poster from FF7. The closest I had ever gotten to getting laid was jerking off to my hot neighbor changing in her window. I once even got lucky enough to see her getting fucked by her boyfriend. I jerked off to that memory of her fucking her big black boyfriend for weeks after that.

Now here I was at a breeding academy. I would be surrounded by literally the most gorgeous women in the world. I would be one of the only men here and my job was to attend my classes, and impregnate as many of them as I could. I was sure that there would be a little more to it than that but I knew that was the jist of it.

After what felt like a long time the doors swung opened and in walked a tall professional looking women in a dress suit. Her young 20 something face looked harsh and her hair was up in a tight bun. Her massive boobs pulled her blouse buttons apart ever so slightly. She looked over her glasses down at me.

"So this is our new breeder, Hmmm you're a lot scrawnier than I'm used to." She said looking down at me

The receptionist spoke over her shoulder. "This is Allen Burke, remember the boy I told you about." She whispered in her ear.

"Oh right, Well Mr. Burke let's go over some of what goes on here at Benson Academy." She said taking a seat across the table from me and my dad. "You will have a full course load as we pride ourselves in our top notch education here, Impregnation is a big part of what we do but as much as we want our species to survive this birth rate crisis we also want our future generations to be highly educated individuals and that starts with you and the ladies here at the academy, That said obviously your impregnation duties can take place at any time day or night and excused absences will be permitted as long as it does not become a problem with your course load. You will be issued a key card that gives you full access to our campus and to all of the dormitories." She said then cleared her throat and continued.

"All the girls here are very aware of the dire state of the world and are well aware that there enrollment here is predicated on consent to copulation with any male breeders under our employ, You will be allowed access to any of the girls any time day or night, Your successful impregnation rate will be tracked and logged and you will be required to meet a monthly quota of impregnated females that is Strictly enforced, or you must attend required remedial training on your roll here but you will be required to meet our minimum specified in your contract before you are permitted to graduate, We do reserve the right to bring in additional breeders if you struggle to maintain your quota. Anal sex of any kind is not permitted on campus grounds as much as you are allowed to have fun impregnation is a big part of what we do here so we want you to limit wasted ejaculated in general." She said while eyeing me up and down.

"There's more, We are aware that boys will be boys and you might be inclined to have oral sex with the girls here, self gratification or otherwise ineffective pregnancy methods. To increase the likelihood of copulation resulting in pregnancy your privacy will be limited. You will not have your own room instead you will be asked to chose the dormitory of one of our lovely girls each night, We don't mind repeat visitations but we do ask that once a women has been successfully impregnated you reduce the frequency of visitation." She said seriously.

"Now as far as consent goes, Consent is implied in almost every instance here. These women were brought here with the intention of being impregnated by our chosen breeders, in the shower, asleep in bed, Even in broad daylight on the lawn these girls are instructed to comply with your every request, Having said that if one of our girls should decide to decline your advanced or perverted request you are to respect that and inform the magistrate of the issue. Each girl is issued a wrist watch that illuminates green when they are consenting to any form of sexual behavior you wish you subject them to. Any questions so far?" She spoke reviewing an orientation binder in front of her.

Both my dad and the principle looked over at me awaiting my reply. I sat lost for words taking it all in when my dad spoke up. "How many Breeders do you have employed currently?" He asked.

"Currently you are actually our only one, So you have the fortune of having the girls to yourself for the time being, We recently had a breeder retire, He aged out reaching the maximum age of 35, He had been here for 2 years and in that span successful produced 554 healthy offspring 49% of them being male, and among those 49%, 45% had the i herited immunity to the virus and making a great stride towards the future of our species." She said. "That's his picture on the wall there his name was Malcom, He was truly a virile stud for the Benson academy students." She said pointing up at the picture of a 6 5" handsome Black man on the wall with a reverent twinkle in her eye as she spoke. She even bit her lip as she regained her train of thought. "But all good things must come to an end, Hopefully you can match the success of your predecessor." She said.

I felt insecure looking at the picture of the hulking black man. I myself a skinny, Asian nerd, with almost no muscle tone and what most would describe as a homely face. I had very few redeeming qualities that drew women to me. I wasn't particularly funny or well liked, I wasn't very successful in school. My penis size was a major insecurity for me as well.

I had a meager 3 inch penis that despite my lack of experience, porn assured me was nothing special. It wasn't even the short length that really made me insecure, I had heard children use the insult pencil dick to describe men with tiny penises and in my experience most of the dicks with which they referred were at least 4 times the girth of mine. I once put an actual pencil beside my dick and was pleased that I was at least slightly more girthy than the pencil but not by much. I don't think my penis technically qualifies as micro because I'm at least 3 inches long but my dreadfully thin dick is something of a concern.

I was snapped out of my trance by the buxom principle clearing her throat. "Ready for a tour of the grounds?" She said to me standing from her seat.

I couldn't help but admire the statuesque blonde bombshell that was to be my new principle. Her big thick ass bounced slightly beneath her pencil skirt. Her Huge boobs created an amazing silhouette beneath her blouse. I felt my little penis getting hard beneath my slacks as we followed her threw the quad. We entered a large fancy building that read '1st year dormitory' on the front. We began walking down the hall and immediately we were surrounded by gorgeous women. To my left and right, everywhere I looked there were knockouts I felt like I was in heaven as all sorts of perverted thoughts raced threw my mind. I shortly became my usual bashful self though as I realized that everyone was staring at me.

"I have to apologize for the girls, They have not seen a breeder since Malcom left 2 months ago, needless to say they forgot their manners and are acting like SLUTS!" she shouted down the hallway. "That's right eyes forward ladies!" she again shouted at the gaggle of gorgeous women. "So you see Allen you will have complete access to do whatever you want will our fine selection of child bearers. Only the best women from around the world have been selected to attend here and begin the new generation of the human race." She turned and spoke to myself and my dad again.

Then from over the principles shoulder I saw her. She had long pale legs that led up to her very short plaid school girl skirt. She had on flats with thigh high leggings that gripped her thighs enticingly. Her white uniform blouse was stretched at the seems containing what looked to be at least F cup breasts jiggling obscenely even under her pristine white blouse. She was Asian like myself and had the softest brown eyes. Her skin was perfect beneath her black silk soft hair. She reminded me so much of my video game crush Tifa. I felt time stand still as I watched her big boobs bounce with each step towards us.

She walked past and continued down the hall our eyes locked for a moment before she bounced past. I broke out of my stupor and saw the principle and my father were staring at my slack jawed expression.

"Oh I think one of our girls has caught your eye, don't be shy remember these girls have already consented to whatever you would like to do to or with them, KAI come here girl and introduce yourself to the young man, This is Allen your new breeder, you be sure to do whatever he wants and keep him happy understand?! She scolded the young girl.

She strode over too me and looked at me with those huge brown eyes and big pouty lips, she looked like and Asian angle. "Hi I'm Kai its nice to meet you." She spoke in a throaty voice.

"H,Hi I'm Allen" I choked out nervously. I looked up and down her voluptuous body. Her skirt barely reached past her panties. Those huge boobs I felt my mouth salivating at the thought of what she might look like naked. I looked at each button straining to contain the massive mammories. Each button pulled slightly apart revealing a titillating view of the skin or black bra material beneath. I looked back up to her face she was biting her lip as she did a cute fidget with her legs.

"Well don't be shy Allen, would you like her to take off her clothes right here in the hallway? Remember these women are at your disposal for whatever suits your mood." The principle boomed. I paused for a moment unsure of what to even say to something so bold. I imagined what this huge boobed slutty looking teen might look like naked bobbing her head on my dick right here in front of all these coeds. This was a girl that outside of here I would never have a chance with the kind of girl i had been jerking off to my entire life. "No? alright, Kai continue about your day, We will continue the tour." The principle said turning and walking.

We walked to the showers. The principle ushered us inside. Inside we saw a gaggle of nude beauties all showering, each more gorgeous than the last. My eyes ping ponged from tits to ass, to pussy my mind raced as I saw the feast of flesh before me.

"This is just one of many of our communal showers, You can have any number of these women bath you, maybe followed by a massage in the adjacent spa area, all the Benson students are versed in a variety of massage techniques including nuru and other 'Happy' varieties." She spoke emphasizing the word happy insinuating a sexual nature to the massage.

We perused the gymnasium, pool, a couple of classrooms. Every where we went were gorgeous busty buxom school girls. My mind raced with all assorted perverted ideas. I cursed myself for my shyness as the thought of approaching all of these free use fuck toys still scared me to death. I needed a moment to myself to reflect on what this semester would be like for me. I swore I would need to muster the strength to capitalize on this opportunity.

I felt completely overwhelmed by the time I parted ways with my father and the principle. Me and my dad said our goodbyes and now I decided to just take a walk. I passed numerous gorgeous women. Everyone stared at me everywhere I went no doubt aware I was there new breeder. I just needed a moments peace to breath on my own so I sought out a secluded location.

The library perfect Ill find a corner to myself in there. Once inside I took a seat and mulled over my situation. I fidgeted with the key card in my hand very aware that I would be spending tonight in a dorm with a girl. How would I go about this, just pick a random dorm and walk in? what if they were sleeping? Oh my god what if they were sleeping naked? My mind raced I barely noticed the young school girl sit down across from me.

Her uncross and recross her legs caught my attention. He looked up and saw a petite but with big d cup tits girl seated peering over her book at him. She had black hair big green eyes, and an unbelievable body barely contained by her way too tight uniform. She had a gorgeous face big pouty lips, and those eyes. She was stunning. From the way she was seated you could make out what looked to be an amazing ass as well.

She caught me looking her up and down. "First day?" she asked biting the end of her number two pencil.

"Is it that obvious its so overwhelming." I said kind of relieved to have someone to talk to.

"You're the new breeder? I'm Gabby!" she said while waving cutely.

She had a couple buttons on her blouse unbuttoned treating me to a view down her nice cleavage. I felt myself staring slack jawed at the petite slutty teen school girl. I caught myself and spoke up. "Ugh yeah I just got here and I'm just trying to figure this all out." I stammered.

"You don't look like a breeder?" She said looking at me quizzically.

"Oh why is that what do they usually look like?" I asked.

"Black, they're always black, And they are huge too way taller and stronger than you." She said bluntly.

"O oh I didnt know that." I squeaked nervously.

"Yeah they are always huge black boys, have you had sex with anyone yet?" She asked again rather bluntly.

"No I just got here." I said.

"That never stopped Malcom, he had fucked dozens of us by the end of the first day, girls were waiting in line to fuck his gigantic black cock." Gabby blurted. "I had to wait in line to fuck him and I never got my chance that's why I'm still here, that's why I came over to you, I figured I needed to be aggressive this time around" She said spreading her legs a little bit showing me her pink panties.

I stared intently on the space between her legs as her legs parted wider and wider. Before long she was spread eagle on the chair in front of me rubbing her panty covered pussy.

"I bet you have a gigantic cock, All the breeders here have huge cocks, can I see it?" She asked.

"Umm no not right now, I do need a place to sleep tonight though? Can I sleep in your dorm?" I asked politely.

"Why are you asking permission? you can literally do whatever you want to any of us." she giggled.

"No I know Im just being polite." I said.

"Wow you are way different than the other breeders we've had here." she giggled. "Demario would be fucking my face right now." she continued to laugh. "Never mind Andriquez he was rough he took what he wanted from girls." She said her pussy started to leak soaking her panties as she was lost in her imagination. "My dorm number is 1346, if I'm asleep already don't let that stop you, I have only had sex with black boys before Im excited." She said and then bounced away clutching her books to her chest. When she stood I was treated to a view up her skirt of the most perfect bubble butt i had ever seen. I watched each cheek clap with her steps.

I felt my stomach growl and decided to make my way to the cafeteria. I was intimidated the second I entered the cafe. It was mobbed with hordes of gorgeous teen girls. The place buzzed excitedly as I made my way to the food line. I collected my food and then took a seat by myself. To my left some girls giggled obviously looking in my direction.

Before long I felt a presence in front of me. I looked up to see before me a tallish absolutely gorgeous blonde girl. She had long blonde hair, gorgeous crystal blue eyes, big pink lips. Her blouse was opened wide revealing the biggest Tits I had ever seen in my life. The monster jugs spilled over the top of her bra. The tops of each pink areola protruded the slightest amount over the top of her stretched bra. Her skirt was do short that her entire ass was out and her see threw sheer white panties were on display. Her thigh high fishnet stockings added to the look.

Tosshhh_
Tosshhh_
333 Followers
12