The Best Cock I Ever Had

Story Info
A sex filled weekend away.
6.7k words
3.64
29.9k
24
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is about a little break my husband and I took in the Lake district. All people involved are over eighteen. It involves a lot of sex and some exhibitionism, on my part. It also involves a bit of piss play. It also includes one of the best cocks I've ever had.

We were on a short holiday up in the Lake District staying in a lodge. It was run by a couple, Frank and Carol, who owned a pub with a number of lodges. They were spread out and you were not overlooked.

My name is Anna, a cock loving wife. My husband, Derek, or D as I call him, understands my needs. I am 27 years old, tall, slim body with nice pert tits and bum. I also have a full growth on my bush.

We live in St. Albans and we both work in London. D for an international consultancy company, which means he is away a lot. I work for an advertising company as.a PA to one of the partners, although most of the partners use me!

We were on a short break, we drove up to the Lake District. A nice drive and my tits were out most of the time. I love flashing and D was careful driving, making sure lots of others had a good view of me.

I gave one lorry driver a treat, we were stuck in traffic, moving slowly. He looked down at my tits, wound his window down, "lovely tits love, how about showing some more?"

I wound down my window, "if I see something worth showing I might." I replied.

With that he stood up, pulled his zip down and his cock out..

"Hows that," he said stroking on a good 7 or 8 inches.

I grinned up at at him, my skirt was soon around my ankles. I was squeezing my tits and nipples, I laid back against D, and swung around so my legs were open and facing him. I smiled as I ran my hand over my slit, pulling my cunt lips apart. I pushed my hips up, my feet were on the window ledge.

He was grinning from ear to ear, I guess he was 50'ish. The traffic stopped altogether, he stood up wanking as he watched me push two fingers up inside me.

"Lets see who can cum first?," I said.

"Dirty fucking cunt, how about letting me fuck you if I win?"

"Agreed," I shouted as I worked four fingers up my cunt. My other hand was on my clit, squeezing it, pulling it hard. D had hold of my tits, pinching them.

I was plunging my fingers in and out of cunt, I felt my orgasm building, I thought I was winning the race when he groaned and I felt the first splashes of wet cum on me, it landed on legs, then on my hands over my cunt.

I smiled up at him aas he squeezed more spunk out, which I guess went down the side of our car. Then the traffic started moving just as I orgasmed. I rubbed my sticky fingers over my tits and licked them as he shouted.

"There's a truck stop about five miles on, follow me. I can't wait to fuck you, don't dress."

D reached his hand across me and stuck his thumb up. He pulled in behind the lorry. The traffic started moving normally and we pulled in beside him at the truck stop.

I looked and saw a few other lorries, but no cars.

He jumped out of his cab and was soon stood beside my window.

"A bets a bet," he said opening my door. He soon had a hand between my legs and his fingers in my soaking cunt. D was smiling and had his cock out.

I sat up and wrapped my hand around the lorry drivers cock, it was still wet with his juices. I pulled it into my mouth and licked it. It was semi hard but as I sucked on it, the hardness returned.

"Come on then love, get out so I can give you a good fucking.

He moved away and I stood outside our car, naked apart from my sandles. D got out as well and moved and sat in my seat. I bent over, my mouth on D's cock. I pushed my bum back and used my hands to spread my ass cheeks.

"You won, now fuck me."

He pushed my legs further open as he undid his trousers. His cock was rubbing between my thighs as I reached between my legs and guided his cock inside me.

He grabbed my hips as he thrust his cock, balls deep, in one push. I gasped as he bottomed out inside my cunt.

"I've fucking dreamed of this, a real hot slut. Not like a lot of prick teasers who just show their tits and drive off. Fuck your cunt is lovely, nice and tight, oh god it's just sucking my cock in deeper."

I was squeezing my pelvic muscles, holding onto his cock.

"Cum inside me, fuck me, harder."

He was pounding away at me as D filled my mouth with his cum. I swallowed most it as he jerked himself off. I pushed my ass back to meet his thrusts.

"I'm fucking cummmming bitch, aaarrrgggh."

I felt his load explode up inside me, three or four nice loads soon filled my cunt.

He pulled out, I hadn't cum yet. I bent over in front of him and was sucking on his cock, rubbing myself between my legs as I heard some footsteps.

"Hello Mate, what's going on here then." Someone said.

As I carried on sucking his cock trying to make myself cum I heard him telling them the story of this cock loving slut, me!

"Want some more cock love."

I stood up, looked at D as I went and leaned back against our car.There were two of them, one was younger,about my age, the other must have been at least sixty. I stood there, my hand on cunt, I felt some cum dribbling out.

"Well I'm not a prick teaser guys."

I was soon on bent over being spit roasted. The older guy had his cock up my cunt as my mouth was all over the younger ones cock and balls. D and the other lorry driver watched as they fucked me. I started cumming as the younger guy was fucking my cunt. I screamed I'm fucking cumming as a third load erupted inside my cum filled cunt.

No body had tried to fuck my ass.

I licked them both clean and gave the first guy a blow job.

D got some towels from the boot of our car, I wiped myself down and sat back in the car on a towel.

"Hope we meet again," the first one said as we pulled away.

"Enjoy that?" D said.

"Loved it, especially the two others. A nice bonus."

"You just love being fucked."

"I know, and you love watching me."

None of these were the best cock I ever had!

We stopped at a service area about an hour later for a toilet break and something to eat and drink. I had pulled my skirt up and put on a loose top, no underwear.

We finally made it to the Lake District and found the pub. They ran the lodges that we were staying in. They were a nice couple, mid forties I guessed. She showed us the lodge we were in. Two beds, lounge,bathroom,kitchen and an outside decking area. I saw D looking at her nice curvy ass as she showed us around, rubbing his balls.

After she left, we unpacked, I gave D a nice blow job, teasing him about her ass, how he wanted to fuck her.

"I will, don't worry," he said as he sprayed his cum over my face.

We had a quiet evening after our long drive. Nice meal and a few drinks in the pub. I flashed the landlord my tits a few times. D and I made a bet as to who would fuck who first.

We sat outside on the decking of our lodge, D was slowly playing with himself as I spread my legs, my favourite dildo inserted inside me.

"Bet I cum first." I grinned.

He pulled me up, bent me over the railings on the decking, he stuck his tongue up my asshole, next his cock pushed past my tight anus.

I screamed, "you bastard, your cocks dry."

"Fuck you, you love the pain."

He said as his balls slapped on my ass cheeks. He wa reaching around me, my tits were hanging over, he was pinching my nipples as he fucked my ass. My dildo was still in my cunt. I could feel both my holes being stretched.

I orgasmed immediately as the pain in my ass receded.

"You win," he said as he pounded away up my ass.

I was loving it, his cock always felt good inside me, the curve on it always reached different parts of my holes.

I pushed my bum back, meeting his thrusts.

"Come on, fuck me harder, fill my ass with your cum D."

He held my my hips, his cock was like a piston inside my rear passage, I felt my dildo slipping out as I orgasmed again.

"Oh my fucking god, that's it, you are the best fucking cock. I want it in my mouth D, please."

He kept going for a few more minutes. As he pulled his cock out of my ass, I dropped to my knees in front of him, my mouth wide open. He held the back of my head with both hands and buried his cock down my throat.

"Fucking take it all, your filthy slut, swallow it."

I was gasping for air as the first load shot down my throat, his lovely warm spunk. I greedily sucked it as load after load filled my mouth. I stuck some fingers up his ass.

"Oh you dirty bitch," he moaned as his balls bounced on my chin

"You are the best fucking cock sucker."

I swallowed his spunk as he kept face fucking me. The last load he saved to shoot over my face. He rubbed his cock over my face. He pushed it down, rubbing it over my tits.

I still had my fingers up his ass, I was fingering his ass.

"Fucking stop Anna, I need to pee."

I pushed his cock back in my mouth looking up at him.

"So." I asked.

The first stream was a bit dribbly, then he unleashed the full flow. I tried to take it straight down my throat. It was just too much. It was pouring out of the sides of my mouth. He held his cock and began spraying over my face and tits. I took some more in my mouth as his stream died down.

"Get up you dirty girl," he said as he held me close. We kissed, out tongues in each other mouth. He squirted a few more bursts of pee on my bush as we held each other tight.

"My turn," I smiled at him.

He quickly knelt in front of me, his mouth open in front of my cunt. My bladder was bursting as as I opened my legs, bent my knees, I pushed my slit towards him and squirted like mad.

He was drinking what he could, it was splashing over his face.

"Your fucking disgusting."

"So are you," I said as my piss poured out over him.

We both showered and I washed the decking down. D poured a couple of large drinks and we sat there for a couple of hours, just talking, drinking and mutual masturbation.

He came first this time.

The next morning I woke up early, made some coffee and was sat outside with a cigarette. The birds were singing as I looked at tits and hairy bush. I knew D would asleep for at least an hour so I stroked my fingers between my cunt lips.

I was teasing myself, one finger at a time inside, then a rub on my clit. I played with my tits, one at a time. I was beginning to enjoy myself. I could feel the wetness inside me.

Slow down, I told myself. I drank some more coffee, i lit another cigarette. It was nice and quiet around the lodge, we were shielded by some trees and bushes. I decided to take a stroll around. After roughly ten minutes I could feel the coffee taking effect, I needed a pee.

I leaned back against a tree, my lags open and knees bent a bit. I started urinating, it felt so lovely, naked in the open air. I was in full flow when.

"Good morning young lady, now that is a beautiful sight."

It was our landlord, I just couldn't stop peeing once I had started.

"Oh god, I'm sorry, I just had to go."

"Don't mind me, do you mind if I watch?"

"It's your property." I laughed.

I could see the bulge growing in the front of his shorts. I guess he was 40'ish and quite attractive. His eyes never left my cunt as my urine was splashing out. I finally finished and went to use my hand to wipe myself.

"Let me," he said producing some paper tissue from his pocket.

Before I could say anything, he just used it to wipe my slit, once or twice was enough I thought as he kept on rubbing me.

"I'm dry now."

"Your still wet inside." He said as he pushed it and two fingers inside my wet cunt.

I can't help it, I know I'm a slut, I felt my legs opening further. The tissue was on the ground as he worked four fingers deep inside me.

"I knew you were up for it yesterday when you flashed your tits at me," he said undoing his shorts.

I reached out and felt his shaft, it was rock hard. I wet my fingers and started stroking it, his balls felt nice and tight.

"Come around here," he said moving me to a spot where we could see the front of our lodge.

He got behind me and bent me forward, I felt his cock on my ass cheeks. He rubbed it up and down my ass, he slipped it between my legs. He was holding my hips as I reached between my legs and guided his cock into my cunt.

He pushed it straight inside me, I nearly fell forward with his thrust.

"Watch," he said.

I looked up as his wife approached our lodge, she tuned and waved as she went inside.

"I watched you and your husband from here last night. I told Carol, my wife what you got up to as I tossed myself off watching you."

I was moaning from the fucking he was giving me. His cock felt so good. I had my hands on the ground, bracing myself. The thought that someone had watched us last night made me even more horny.

"Fuck me, Frank, give it to me harder."

I could feel my orgasm building as he pushed me down on all fours, my favourite fucking position. He put his hands around me, grabbing my tits as I ejaculated.

"I'm fucking cummming, fill my cunt please."

He grunted and holding back onto my hips speeded up. His cock exploded his cum inside me, three or four loads. It was an enormous load of spunk.

"Oh fuck yes, I've been saving that all fucking morning just for you."

I squeezed my pelvic muscles, gripping his cock as he just carried on fucking me.

"Want another load?"

I looked back at and smiled.

"Just keep fucking me."

D told me later that he woke up with a mouth on his cock. He thought it was me, obviously. He felt me, he thought, climb on him and start riding him. Opening his eyes he saw Carol smiling at him.

She just pulled his hands up on her large tits, as she rode him.

"Want to fuck these beauties later?" Carol said.

I knew D liked a tit fuck and Carol certainly had a pair of tits for fucking.

Frank was giving my cunt a good fucking, I was cummming over and over.

"Fuck I think you like it more than Carol, and she will fuck anything. Like it up ass?"

"Oh yes please Frank, I love a hard cock up my rear hole. Use me."

He pulled his cock out of my cunt, I felt a couple of fingers in my cunt and then they pushed in my anus. With the lube from cunt juices he pushed his cock past my tight sphincter.

"Yes, fuck my ass Frank, don't hold back."

His cock was balls deep in my as, they were slapping on cheeks as he pulled me back onto his cock by my hips.

"Fuck your so tight, I love it. It's like fucking a virgin."

"I haven't been one of those for a long time Frank, now fuck me, make me cum, fill my ass."

And boy did he fuck me, he was pushing it so hard I fell forward on my face. Frank followed, his cock never left my ass. I felt him pull his knees up so he straddled me. He pulled my ass cheeks apart.

"Talk to me Frank, tell me what a fucking slut I am."

"Oh fuck your ass looks beautiful with my cock in it. Your a fucking whore, a cock loving bitch, where do want my cum slut."

"Some in my ass, then in my mouth." I moaned as I came again.

"You want ass to mouth you filthy cunt."

"Yes," I shouted as he erupted up inside my rear passage. Two or three streams of cum filled my ass. He pulled his cock out, lifted up so I could turn over. He moved up my body, over my tits and his cock was right in front of my mouth. I opened my lips.

"Fuck my mouth Frank."

He was sat on my tits, I could feel his balls as he leaned over me and buried his cock straight in my mouth. I could taste all our juices as he thrust it down my throat. He was groaning as more cum shot from his cock down my throat.

I put my hands behind my head, lifting it up to met his cock. I pushed my tongue out under his balls as he finished cumming in my mouth.

He fell on me, then rolled to one side, breathing heavily.

"Fuck, your better than I imagined Anna, that was some fuck. Not many do ATM."

"I do, and I like it."

I wondered how D was getting on. He told me later that Carol rode him until she orgasmed. She then laid down and he climbed on her and tit fucked her shooting his spunk over her face. She sucked him clean and hard again and the fucked doggy style.

I looked up as Carol left our lodge,holding her clothes. She walked towards us, smiling.

"Was she as good as you thought?" She asked Frank.

"Even better, how was her husband?"

"He keeps going a long time, doesn't he Anna?" She said as she surprised me by sitting on my face.

I just licked her and pushed my tongue up her cum filled cunt, D's cum which I tasted straight away.

Frank said they had better go and open up. Carol slowly got off my face.

"Maybe another time Anna?"

" Love to," I said smiling.

Frank was not the best cock I ever had either!

D was smiling as I walked back in, cum dribbling down my thighs and my mouth and face was wet and sticky from where Carol had sat on my face.

We both showered and went for a drive around some lakes. I behaved and kept my skirt and blouse on. We found a lovely spot near one of the smaller lakes. It was almost deserted so we went for a swim in the lake. I actually put on a bikini bottom and D his brief swimming trunks. He had a hard time keeping the head of his cock inside them.

My bikini bottom didn't last long, it was soon floating away as D was pushing his cock between my legs. I floated on my back as D stood there, my legs were around him as he grabbed my ass and pulled me onto his cock. He started fucking me as I floated, my tits above the water.

He must have been horny because he soon filled me with his cum.

"Fuck you came quick." I said as I was rubbing myself.

"Go on, make yourself cum, I love watching you."

I was standing in water just above my knees, I soon had four fingers working up inside my cunt. My other hand was squeezing and pulling my tits. My back was to the shore and D was facing me as I brought myself to an orgasm.

D was just holding his cock, as I came he just pissed all over me.

"You dirty fucking bastard," I screamed at him as I felt his warm urine on me, I managed to get some in my mouth as his stream died away.

We spent the rest of the day sightseeing the beautiful countryside, stopping for refreshments every so often. I had to put something on when we stopped but otherwise spent the day naked.

We got back to our lodge late afternoon and after a quick shower walked to the pub.D had a pair of shorts and polo top. I had a cheesecloth blouse, just tied under my tits and a short tennis skirt. Neither of us wore any underwear.

The pub had a garden at the back which was quite full so we sat in the front where they had just a couple of tables. D went to get some drinks as I sat at the table. There was a nice breeze and it felt lovely blowing up between my legs

Frank the landlord came out to collect some empty glasses. He had a quick look around and his hand was straight on my tits. He was having a nice play with them as D got back with our drinks.

"I love her tits, her nipples get so hard." Frank said.

"Like your cock," I said laughing as Carol called him back in.

Just then I saw a young man riding his bicycle up the lane to the pub. I guessed he was about 19/20, blonde hair, and nearly six foot tall. He had a rucksack on his back and was breathing hard as he stopped beside our table.

He had a Nordic accent as he asked if the pub had any rooms.

"I know they rent out lodges as we are staying in one but I'm not sure if they have any rooms to let." D said.

"Tell you what let me get you a drink and I will find out for you."

As D went to refill our glasses and get our visitor a drink, he got off his bike and that's when I saw it. My mouth went dry and I swear I nearly cum.

It was halfway down his inner thigh, at least 10/11 inches long and thicker than my wrist. You could see every detail of it, the bell head, shaft and balls. It was like he was naked. I found out later he was wearing Lycra cycling shorts. It was like a second skin.

12