The Best Gift

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Tessa had realized once the daughter grabbed the father's penis that this was pornography but she hadn't realized that pornography like this, about dads and daughters, even existed. Were they actors or was this real? They seemed like actors but they did kind of look alike and the looks they gave each other made her wonder. Plus the sex was passionate and romantic, with lots of kissing and caressing. Lots of her moaning Daddy and saying I love you.

When the penis had come out from underneath the towel Tessa had a split-second urge to hop up from the bed and dash from the room. Yet because of the drinks she had earlier and the champagne she had just drank, she also felt very relaxed. And to be honest... she had also wanted to see how far this couple would go. All the way it turned out.

Tessa had, for the most part, avoided watching porn, not because of any religious or moral objection to it, but simply because she was afraid it might get her too aroused. Although she never told anyone she knew she had a high sex drive and became easily aroused. Even Ian's chaste kisses and hand-holding would at times make her so horny she had to flick her bean after their dates. So she never watched porn because she was worried she might get carried away and use something that would take the virginity she had promised to Ian.

She had once tried to watch a porn video with Ian, to persuade him that they could do other sexual things without having penetrative sex. While Tessa had found the few moments of the video they watched exciting, Ian had been thoroughly disgusted by it. At the time Tessa believed it was because of Ian's supposed strict morality and religious outlook, but now she realized it was because the hetero sex had been revolting to him.

Although the feeling that she should leave her Dad's bed lingered, Tessa was too relaxed and too transfixed by the scene. She was a bit shocked that she didn't find it repulsive but figured that was because of the alcohol. As it was, instead of being repulsed, she became... quite excited.

The dad and daughter kissed each other like she had always wanted Ian to kiss her, and the dad touched his daughter like she had always wanted Ian to touch her. The father and daughter did things she had longed to do with Ian after their marriage. Her nubs grew hard as rocks and her puss was getting quite moist and very tingly. And an emptiness seemed to radiate from it like it needed to be filled. Her chest felt a little heavy and her breathing quickened.

As she watched the screen daughter and dad made passionate love one of her hands slid under the veil bra and played with her breasts. As the girl chanted "cum inside me, Daddy" Tessa's other hand brushed through her moist bush. After the father and daughter had finished their sex bout, a hot flush swept through Tessa as the girl squeezed open her pussy. Whitish fluid dripped out as she proudly displayed how much she had made her Daddy cum.

Tessa was abruptly pulled back to reality when her dad said, "You okay, sweetheart? You seem a little quiet over there."

Tessa jerked her hands away from both her titty and kitty. "Um, Yeah. Exactly why are we watching this Daddy?"

"You're an adult now, I thought you might like to see some adult entertainment. If you don't want to watch anymore we can switch it off."

"How many are there?"

"There are twenty on that stick."

Tessa thought she now understood why her Dad had given her the lingerie and then put on pornography. As a gift for her birthday he was trying to help her finally get over Ian and free her from the compulsion that her dying mother had put her under. He was trying to get her to release her sexuality. He wanted her to get horny and then go off to masturbate. With an inner giggle and a flare of lustful hope, Tessa wondered if perhaps he'd also bought her some kind of sex toy that was hidden in her room.

Although it should have felt weird to watch a sex film with her dad, it didn't feel weird. Maybe that was the alcohol too. It felt, well, really nice and, yeah, hot. Especially when his arm was around her and she felt his leg up against hers. Somehow she felt closer than ever to her dad. She giggled inside, horny and closer to her Dad. Weird but true.

"Well.... maybe one more. Just as an experience." She unconsciously licked her lips and flicked her stiff nipple.

The next film hit a bit close to home. Again there were no credits and it opened on a small shapely teenage girl in a tee shirt and shorts pacing back and forth in a living room. The petite dark-haired girl was on the phone screaming and cursing. After a moment she threw her phone down on the table and fell onto the sofa sobbing.

A middle-aged man walked through the front door. Unlike in the first film, this man was partially gray and was not particularly athletic, not fat exactly but looked like your average slightly overweight older businessman.

Again the dialog established that they were father and daughter. He comforted her while she sobbed out her tale of woe. Her boyfriend had just broken up with her, the day before the Prom! As her father comforted her, he joked that perhaps he could take her to the Prom. To the father's consternation and surprise the daughter thought that was a wonderful idea. That would show everyone at the Prom that she didn't give a fuck what anyone thought.

The girl's father was unable to find a tuxedo to rent at that late date so he had to use his high school era tuxedo which was a velvet powder blue. It also did not fit very well anymore since he had gained some girth. His daughter thought it was perfect. She had a dress of about the same color blue with a sequined top and gauze crenelated gown. There were a few scenes of them at the prom slow dancing much to the envy of some of the other girls. They whispered I wish I was brave enough to bring my daddy as my date. Her former boyfriend even tried to get her to dance with her but she refused.

Tess thought the premise was a bit forced and then realized that Phil was uncharacteristically silent. Usually, when they watched films together it was like there was a DVD commentary running at the same time as her dad pointed out things about the film. This time he was just letting her experience the film without distraction. She took a sip of champagne and felt an incredible wave of love towards her sweet Daddy.

Once they were at home from the Prom the father was getting ready for bed when the daughter walked into his bedroom still in her dress. She asked for help in unzipping. After her dress was unzipped she turned around kissed her father on the cheek and then planted a passionate kiss on his lips.

When the father broke the kiss in surprise the girl said with a chuckle. "But Daddy it's a tradition that a prom date takes a girl's cherry."

After a few more kisses the father's reluctance vanished. Although Tessa should have found this implausible as well, she somehow didn't. It seemed... romantic. The scene that followed was even more steamy than the one before it, despite the larger age difference between the participants. For some reason, Tessa found watching this particular girl having sex with this older slightly out-of-shape man to be even hotter than the girl with the younger, more athletic father.

While still dressed in her prom dress the girl knelt and took her father's large erect cock into her mouth. It was then that Tessa realized with a start that the father and daughter couple in this video were physically similar to her and her dad. Another flash of heat went through her, only this one lingered as Tessa now began to imagine that she and her Dad were the couple in the film. She imagined it was she sucking her Dad's cock. It was she who giggled when his cum spilled over her chin. It was she who stripped off her dress and when fully nude jumped across her dad's bed to plop down on the pillows. It was she who watched with pure joy as her dad crawled across the bed towards her, his huge erect member jutting towards her splayed thighs. It was her little hands clutching his big shoulders as the large cock rested on her pussy. It was she who moaned "Daddyyyyyy as the thick hard cock slid inside.

The blanket covering Tessa was now entirely too hot but she didn't want to take it off. If she did the lingerie which left nothing to the imagination would show her great arousal. She had a hard time not strumming herself even with her dad sitting right next to her. Instead, she gulped down the rest of her champagne.

The touch of her dad's hand on her side was also driving Tessa crazy. She wanted to hold his hand or even worse to move it to her breast or kitty. Because she was so aroused she knew she wouldn't sleep nor would she be able to cuddle on top of her dad without making her arousal known to him. Even after the scene finished, she didn't tell her dad to stop the next video. Her dad gave her a questioning look but didn't say anything. Tessa hoped that he didn't notice her perspiration-covered face or her heavy breathing.

The next scene also did not have credits. The same older and slightly pudgy man from the scene that had just ended came through the front door. He walked into the kitchen where a girl was standing over a stove cooking. You could only see her from the back but Tessa was certain it was the same girl as before too.

He hugged her from behind and kissed her on the neck "How's my baby girl today?"

The girl giggled and said, "We're both fine, Daddy" She then turned and it was obvious that she was several months pregnant. At first, Tessa thought she might be wearing a prosthetic but quickly noticed that the girl had other tell signs of pregnancy on her face. She was wearing a t-shirt that said, "Daddy's Little Girl" inside a red heart. Someone had added an s to the girl in black marker. The father lifted the t-shirt and exposed a true baby bulge which he softly rubbed.

Tessa asked her father for another glass of champagne to quell the sudden surge of hot desire.

"Did he really get her pregnant? Tessa wondered out loud as her Dad poured the champagne

"I don't know honey but she sure is pregnant." To Tessa's disappointment, Phil lifted his arm from around her. However, this was so he could take off his t-shirt. A pulse of warmth tickled Tessa's puss because she knew her Dad also found this scene very hot. Another, stronger pulse hit her when his arm returned around her. When she cuddled against him, this time her naked breast pressed directly against his hot, slick skin. The curve of her breast experienced slight tickles from his chest hair. Tessa squirmed a bit to increase the tickling, and to feel more of her skin against his skin.

As the baby bulge got rubbed, Tessa wondered why it didn't bother her that this was purportedly a father and daughter's baby. It wasn't it disturbing to her at all but seemed kind of charming and... really, really... smoking hot.

After a few moments of small talk the father and pregnant daughter sat on the couch. The pregnant girl asked for a foot massage. The foot massage led to the girl getting very aroused. The father relieved her ardor by eating her pussy. Although Tessa had foreseen what was going to happen, and expected that she would ask her father to shut the film off she hadn't. Instead, she had cuddled a bit tighter with her Dad, relishing the touch of his chest against her hard prickly nipple.

Tessa had been prepared to be revolted by the sight of the pregnant girl having her pussy licked but it was portrayed as sweet and loving. Tessa felt the temperature under the blanket rising as her arousal kicked up a notch. By the time the father and pregnant daughter had moved on to having penetrative sex, sweat was dripping down her forehead, her nipples throbbed and her pussy ached, yearning for fulfillment.

Tessa found herself panting slightly when the girl climbed on top of her father, her bulging baby belly hovering over him. As the daughter carefully lowered herself towards her father's jutting cock, Tessa oddly thought of a zeppelin approaching a mooring mast. Once the girl had fully taken her father inside her the baby bulge pressed and rolled against her father's hairy doughy tummy with every thrust and fall. The pregnant girl moaned Daddy as she rode the cock that had made both her and that baby.

Tessa couldn't believe how erotic she found this scene. The people weren't the most attractive in the world, a pregnant girl in her early twenties and an average-looking, slightly overweight middle-aged man but how it was depicted made the difference. The romance of it all was what got her. Even if they were just actors they obviously loved one another. Tessa did not doubt that the baby was his.

By the time the scene ended with the shot of the daughter's cum dripping cunt, Tessa's own pussy felt like it was on fire. She couldn't stand it any longer and didn't care if her Dad saw her arousal, Tessa threw off the blanket.

Her dad looked at her with a slight smile. "Are you alright, baby?"

"Just got a little hot, Daddy," Tessa said looking away from him as she flushed.

"Yeah, these little films will do that," he said with a chuckle. Tessa glanced over at him. His chest and stomach were shiny with a sheen of moisture. His shorts had a huge pup tent. She immediately wondered how big his dick he had. Her mouth went dry and she unconsciously licked her lips. Out of the corner of her eyes, she saw her Dad checking her out, eyes scanning her nearly nude body. That was when she knew for certain.

She had suspected it, of course, from the theme of the films they'd been watching but that hard-on combined with how he had looked at her confirmed it. Her Daddy didn't just want to loosen her up and make her forget her heartbreak, her Daddy wanted her. He wanted to fuck her! That flooring revelation came with an intense surge of desire accompanied by a longing to take her father into her arms.

Tessa thought it was a good thing she was kind of drunk because otherwise, she might not have thought it was sweet and funny that this whole evening had been designed to put her in a receptive mood. The wonderful dinner, allowing her to drink at dinner, the sexy underwear and champagne combined with the romantic daddy-daughter porn had been a means to make her susceptible when he made his move.

Yet, he hadn't made a move. She wondered why. Didn't he realize that his scheme was working? Tessa knew that inebriation, combined with her arousal and the thoughts and feelings that the Daddy Daughter porn had stirred within her was having the desired effect. In fact, if her Dad started kissing her and caressing her it was a good bet that not only would she'd let him have her, she would do so eagerly. Let him! Hell, she was so horny it was taking all she had not to...um... take matters into her own hands, she thought looking at the snake in his boxers.

Yet as her dad dithered her moment of weakness passed however as her more rational mind took over. Yes, the porn had been erotic but it was just actors after all. This was reality. Much as both might want it at that moment. It was a fantasy.

Or was it? Tessa thought as the fourth scene started. This time there was a sort of credit. Real Taboo Incest! Live Streaming Event. Daddy Takes Daughter's Cherry! Once again the couple was a middle-aged man and a young lady about 18 or 19. However, the quality of the video was not professional and the actors were undoubtedly amateurs. After a moment it struck Tessa, she knew that girl! And that man! She grabbed her Dad's thigh as she squealed, "Daddy this is real!"

"It might seem real but it probably isn't despite the name."

"No, I know it is real because I know that girl! And that's her real father! She was a couple of years before me in high school. Her name is Amy or something. I'd seen her Dad with her at some school functions so I know that's him."

Tessa had been ready to quit watching videos and go to bed and take care of her overwhelming sexual need before this one started. However, she now watched with avid interest. The interaction between the father and daughter was kind of awkward. The daughter seemed more into it than the father and she played it up a bit for the cameras. Although to be fair the father seemed nervous as hell. Despite all the production flaws just knowing that it was real, that this was a real daughter and father having romantic sex heightened Tessa's arousal again. By the time the father penetrated his daughter's virgin pussy Tessa was just as horny as she had been during the film with the pregnant daughter.

Tessa was transfixed by the sex. When the father grew a bit anxious and started to pull back, the girl clasped him and whispered a bit too loudly, "It's okay, Daddy they want a creampie." The girl, Amy... No Amelia, that was her name! Amelia added with a giggle, "So do I!" Tessa was even more stimulated than she had been before. The idea of a real father filling his real daughter with cum set her pussy on fire.

Tessa was perspiring enough that her veil bra was adhering to her swollen nubbed boobies which bounced with every panting breath. Tessa knew her Dad was watching them more avidly than he was the porn. Yet he still hadn't made a move. Tessa was a bit frustrated. Why get her like this and then not follow through? She was getting agitated since it was so much like Ian to get her hot and bothered and then just let her literally stew in her juices.

"Daddy, if I ask you a question will you give me an honest answer."

"Okay..." he said with some uncertainty.

"You didn't buy this lingerie months ago, did you? You didn't buy it for my wedding night, you bought it for my birthday, for tonight."

Her father blushed and sheepishly said. "Yes, I bought it for tonight."

"So what was your plan, hmmm? Butter me up with a nice dinner, get me tipsy, have me put on sexy undies, cuddle with me while we watch daddy-daughter porn until I get so horny we have sex?"

Phil blushed again. "Yeah, I guess that does sound like a silly plan."

To show him that she wasn't mad at him, Tessa looked him in the eye and gave him a little smile. "Yeah, it is a kind of a silly plan, but it also kind of worked." She almost grinned at his shocked look. She arched her back a bit so that her flushed, hard-tipped boobies were almost in his face."Surely you see how aroused I am. This lingerie doesn't hide anything. So why haven't you acted on it."

Her strong, brave father's voice shook as he said, "I'm afraid."

A thrill went through Tessa as she realized her big strong daddy was afraid of little old her. Afraid of how she'd react. Of how she'd feel about his desires. Would she desire him? Unlike Ian, her dad truly cared.

Tessa shifted her position a little and her dad's hand which had been holding onto her side was now cupping the roundness of her boob. Phil started to pull his and away but then realized Tessa had done this deliberately. Still, he acted frozen and uncertain. Instead of caressing her breast he just held it gingerly. Tessa longed to feel his strong hand squeeze her throbbing boob.

Tessa moved her face closer to her Dad's face. "Daddy, if you want your nefarious fucking plan to work, now would be a good time to kiss me. She stroked his thigh softly and whispered seductively. "Show me how much you want me. I need some convincing." She puckered up to show him she wasn't kidding. Her heart was hammering as her father hesitantly kissed her on the lips. He slowly applied pressure to her mouth. Tessa had tingles all through her body and she grew even warmer than she had before. The empty feeling in her pussy was even more pronounced. The tip of her dad's tongue slipped between her lips and tickled her tongue. Tessa moaned as she clasped her lips more firmly on his and their tongues danced.

Her dad was kissing her exactly the way she had always wanted Ian to kiss her. He was making her feel exactly how she had wanted Ian to make her feel. When her dad's hand finally grasped her breast firmly, as his fingers squeezed and her nipple slid across his palm bolts of pleasure arced through her brain and puss. Tessa's hand looped around her dad's neck and pulled him closer while the other hand played with the string tie of her panties. As her dad kissed her his lower body turned towards her and soon a wide swath of heat pressed against her thigh.