The Best Ideas Pt. 02

Story Info
Bill is hooked and wants more.
4.1k words
4.52
44k
77

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 03/18/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Labpet1
Labpet1
442 Followers

This story involves female infidelity & cuckolding. If you can't handle it, don't read it. Go to the romance category.

*****

Bill opened his eyes & saw Lynn sleeping beside him. Her long blonde hair covering her face. He looked at the clock, 9.15am. He pulled back the covers & positioned himself behind her. Bill slowly pushed his cock into her pussy & sighed in pleasure. Lynn woke up on his fourth stroke & opened her legs. She reached down & played with her clit, managing to climax just before Bill.

They took a shower together, washing each others bodies. Then Lynn cooked breakfast & they ate, both in good spirits. After she had cleared up, she tossed Bill the newspaper & said,

"You know, Lee was a little worried about what happened last night. He didn't want to upset you & have problems in the future."

Bill looked pensive, then replied,

"Who's upset? Why don't you go next door & put his mind at rest?"

Lynn smiled & said,

"Ok, honey, I'll see how he's doing & tell him it's all good. I'll be back in a little while."

All Lynn wore was a blue vest that just covered her ass, a thong & her heeled slippers. Bill was a little surprised when she headed for the back door without putting anything else on.

Lee opened the door in just a pair of boxers & sandals. His eyes took in Lynn's outfit with approval. He led her into the kitchen & said,

"I just got out of the shower. How are things with you & Bill?"

Lynn leaned back against the counter & replied,

"Bill's fine, I told you he would be."

Lee grinned & asked,

"Does that mean you'll be joining me in bed for a quickie?"

Lynn thrust out her chest making her breasts jut out & look massive, then replied,

"Well, Bill didn't say anything about that. I did tell him what happened last night, though."

Lee handed her a cup of coffee, standing close & said,

"So, Bill gets off on you & me getting it on?"

Lynn stared at his muscular body. His cock was getting bigger & harder. She was suddenly incredibly aroused as she blurted,

"Well, yes...but I have to be back soon."

Lee stepped even closer. Her hard nipples were poking against him. He casually said,

"You've made me hard again, Lynn. You're gonna have to do something about it."

She looked up at him with lust in her eyes. Then they were kissing as Lynn groped & squeezed his cock.

Bill was wondering what they were doing. Maybe he might see something through Lee's window. What if they saw him? He'd look like a perverted fool. No, he would wait for Lynn.

Lynn was on her knees sucking Lee's huge cock with gusto. He had pulled her vest off & was watching her big tits jiggle with her effort. She managed to take all but 3 inches down her throat repeatedly. Lynn stared up at his powerful body & moaned. He was physical perfection. She grabbed his shaft with both hands & pumped it as she slobbered over the smooth head.

Lynn popped his cock out of her mouth, the sound echoing in the kitchen. She begged,

"Cum in my mouth, Lee. I need to taste your spunk again...please."

Hearing her beg for his cum pushed Lee over the edge. His cock hardened & exploded in her mouth. Lynn gulped & gulped, thick cream bulging her cheeks. She even had an orgasm in her lust filled excitement.

Once she'd made sure she had milked every drop, Lynn moaned,

"Mmm, fucking delicious."

She got up & put her vest back on. Lee watched her as he sat recovering on a chair. Lynn walked towards the back door where she stopped & said,

"Thanks for dessert, Lee. I'm going to need a lot more of that. I'll talk to you soon."

She turned on her heels & was gone.

Lynn walked back into her house & embraced Bill, giving him a long kiss. He detected that unfamiliar taste & knew she had given Lee a blowjob. Lynn felt his erection against her body & cooed,

"Mmm, you must like my kisses, honey."

She squeezed his cock as she smiled wickedly at him.

The following week, Lynn had to go & stay with her mother, who was ill. On her return Bill picked her up from the train station on Friday & drove her home. Lynn was so horny she was riding his cock within minutes of getting home.

Later, as they relaxed in the living room, Bill said,

"Why don't we have a barbecue tomorrow, babe? We can invite Lee."

Lynn stretched out on the sofa & exclaimed,

"Good thinking, honey, you always have the best ideas."

While she was away Lynn had decided to let Bill make the decisions involving Lee. Any invitation or suggestion would be a green light.

Bill said he would talk to Lee. On Tuesday, Lee had come over & they'd had a few beers. They didn't openly discuss Lynn, but Bill had hinted that he wasn't the jealous type. On the contrary, he wanted to encourage Lynn's sudden sexual blossoming. Lee seemed satisfied that there were no problems.

Lee arrived in the early afternoon on Saturday. He was in his usual attire of shorts, sneakers & t shirt. Lynn gave him a hug, her big, braless breasts squashed against his chest. She wore a cut down t shirt showing off her flat stomach & tiny, blue shorts that only covered half of her big, round ass cheeks. It was obvious she had no underwear on as her pussy could be clearly defined.

They spent the afternoon eating, drinking & relaxing in the sun. By early evening they decided to go inside. Lee passed around a couple of joints & they were all totally buzzed. Bill sat in his armchair, his eyes bloodshot & his body slumped.

Lynn flirted with Lee shamelessly, bending over at every opportunity. Her shorts had ridden up even further, displaying most of her ass. There was even a wet spot in the crotch.

Lee was lounging on the sofa as he said,

"I gotta say, you're looking pretty damned good, Lynn."

She stood in the center of the room grinning, with her hands on her hips. In her 4 inch heels she looked like a statuesque goddess. She looked down at Lee & replied,

"That's so sweet of you, Lee. I think I can see some of that dark meat simmering, that you said would be good for me."

Lee laughed, then quipped,

"It inflates when heated. Why don't you come & show me your cooking skills?"

Lynn glanced at Bill, then she sauntered over to Lee & sat on his lap.

Bill felt almost paralyzed. He'd drunk way too much & it was an effort just to turn his head towards them. His eyelids were heavy & his concentration was shot. He heard giggling & whispering coming from the sofa. He blinked several times & saw Lynn kissing Lee passionately. Bill had an instant erection as he heard their moans & smacking lips.

Bill jolted his head up. He'd almost fallen asleep. When his eyes focused he saw the back of Lynn standing. Lee's hands were squeezing her ass as they kissed. Then, they both looked at him & whispered to each other. Bill tried to say,

"What?"

But it came out as,

"Waaa."

Bill found himself waking up again. He didn't know how long he'd been asleep. He shook his head & stood up. Where was Lynn? Had Lee gone? Then he saw Lee's t shirt on the hallway floor. He started climbing the stairs & found Lynn's t shirt halfway up. He could feel his heart beating rapidly. Then he heard Lynn cry,

"OH MY GOD!...OHHHH!"

Bill staggered up the remaining steps & reached the bedroom doorway. He had to lean on the door for support when he looked inside. Lynn was on her back naked with her legs pinned back as Lee slammed his massive cock into her. It was the first time Bill had seen Lee's cock & the size of it stunned him. He'd thought Lynn had been exaggerating with her description.

Bill wanted to get his camcorder, but he didn't want to miss anything. His legs didn't seem to be working anyway. He was mesmerized as he watched Lynn cumming again.

"OH JESUS!...IT'S SO DEEP...CUMMINGGG!"

She cried in ecstasy as her body bucked & shuddered. Bill had never seen his wife have such an intense orgasm.

Lee supported himself on his hands as he hammered into her fast, then slowly, then fast again. Each time he drove his cock in, Lynn moaned with pleasure. Bill managed to collapse onto the dressing table stool & watched her pussy stretching around Lee's thick cock & his huge balls slapping against her ass. He was bewildered by how she was able to take him to the hilt.

When Lynn began wailing & moaning,

"YES, YES...LEEEE!...UGHHH!"

Bill grabbed his cock through his pants & ejaculated. Lynn's eyes rolled back & she made incoherent sounds as she came hard. Bill was again stunned when he saw clear liquid squirting out between their genitals. He didn't even know Lynn was capable of squirting.

Bill continued watching, transfixed, unaware how much time had passed. It seemed like forever, as Lynn had one orgasm after another. At times she seemed incapable of speech. At others, she begged & pleaded for Lee to,

"Fuck me," "Don't stop," or "Make me cum. Lee."

Both their bodies were covered in sweat. Lee's back had scratches & even blood as Lynn dug her long nails in every time she climaxed. Lee's muscles were all tensed & rippling, his veins thick & bulging. Both their faces were strained as they stared into each others eyes, as if in competition to out fuck the other.

Bill was in a lust filled trance & didn't want it to end, but eventually, Lee started grunting & groaning. Lynn somehow found the energy to pump her hips up, meeting his thrusts & cried,

"OH GOD...CUM IN ME, BABY...FILL ME WITH YOUR SEED...OH LEE...UGHH!"

Lee's thrusts slowed & he rammed his cock in deep & kept it there. He grimaced as he bellowed loudly, his ass clenching & his large balls tightening. Lynn wrapped her legs around his back, trying to pull him in deeper.

She exploded into her biggest orgasm yet. Her entire body shook & spasmed. Bill was worried she was having some kind of fit. She eventually stopped shaking & appeared to pass out. Bill saw all the thick white cum oozing out her pussy. Even Lee's massive cock couldn't plug it all.

Bill was shattered. Almost as if he'd been fucking. He had cum 3 times & his clothes were damp with perspiration. He stood up to visit the bathroom. He needed to urinate badly. When he was finished, he was about to go downstairs when he heard sighing & whispering in the bedroom. He looked through the gap between the hinges & saw Lynn & Lee kissing intimately. He heard her quietly say,

"You're not going anywhere, baby, you're staying the night & that's all there is to it."

Bill was certain Lee would need plenty of time to recover from that incredible session. They would probably just go to sleep. They had to be exhausted. He quietly went downstairs to sleep on the sofa. He doubted he would miss much.

Bill laid down on the sofa & was close to nodding off when he heard noises coming from upstairs. They were sounds being made by Lynn & were gradually getting louder. Bill was amazed...they were fucking again. A long, high pitched cry echoed throughout the house & Bill knew she was having an orgasm. He wanted to watch but he was just too damned tired.

Bill woke up in the morning with a hangover. He'd had a strange night sleeping on the sofa. There had been crazy noises & hollering upstairs. Lynn & Lee had really been vocal. She had been screaming almost hysterically. He remembered hearing Lee growl,

"Ride that cock, slut."

Accompanied by loud slaps. Later, Lynn squealed,

"Cum in my mouth, baby...DO IT!"

Bill washed down a couple of tablets then headed upstairs. He looked into the bedroom in shock. Lynn & Lee were asleep on the bed, their naked bodies speckled with dried cum. The covers were on the floor & the bed had moved about 5ft from where it was. The smell of sex was overpowering & gave Bill an erection. He decided to let them sleep & went to take a shower.

It was nearly midday by the time Lee got up & came downstairs. He saw Bill on the sofa & said,

"Hey, Bill, you throw one hell of a barbecue, man. Lynn's in the shower. I'm going home to have one. Just let me know if you need my services again. I'll see you later, buddy."

Bill nodded back, amazed by his nonchalant attitude. It also eased his mind somewhat.

Bill went upstairs when he heard the hairdryer. The bedroom had been tidied & was looking normal again. He sat behind Lynn & hugged her as he said,

"That was the hottest thing I've ever seen, last night, babe."

Lynn looked worried & replied,

"So, you're ok with it; and you still love me?"

"Of course I am; and I love you forever, babe."

Lynn smiled, satisfied that she hadn't wrecked her marriage. Great sex was one thing, but what she & Bill had was beyond sex. She'd take both if Bill was up for it, but if not, her relationship with Lee would be platonic.

Bill was running his hands over Lynn's body. He was suddenly gripped by a desire to see her pussy. He pushed her down onto the bed & opened her robe. She smirked at him as she spread her legs, knowing exactly what he wanted to do. Bill moved closer & examined her pussy. It looked the same but when he pushed 2 fingers in he could tell it was not as tight as before.

Lynn taunted,

"You're gonna have to buy a big, black dildo to satisfy me in future."

Bill laughed & his cock throbbed. He licked along her slit a few times, then buried his tongue inside & ate her pussy deliriously. He didn't know if there was any of Lee's cum in there & he didn't care. It didn't take long before Lynn began writhing & moaning. Her pussy gushed as she climaxed.

Bill rubbed her belly & said,

"Promise you'll never leave me, baby."

Lynn smiled at him & replied,

"I promise, honey...now make me cum again, Mister."

Bill buried 2 fingers inside her & sucked on her clit.

Things were quiet for the next few days. Bill & Lynn were having more sex than ever. She confessed that when she saw Lee's cock she lost all control & couldn't get enough of him. At work, Bill replayed Saturday's events in his mind constantly, often having to masturbate.

At 4pm on Wednesday Bill's cell phone rang. It was Lee. He answered it,

"Hi, Lee, how you doing?"

"Working hard, Bill, you know how it is. Anyway, I just noticed Lynn sunbathing in the garden. Do you want me to keep her company til you get home?"

Lee asked seriously.

Bill's mouth went dry as he considered his response. Finally, in a hoarse voice he replied,

"Yeah, that's good of you, Lee. I'll see you soon."

Bill looked at his watch & cursed. It would be nearly an hour before he would be able to go home.

Bill managed to get away at 4.45pm. He got in his car & sped home, praying for no traffic jams or police. He was in luck. 30 minutes later he was parking outside his house. He broke into a trot & let himself in. He quickly made his way through the house & looked out the window. He saw Lynn & Lee in the garden & murmured,

"Oh shit."

Lynn was on her back as Lee straddled her chest. He was thrusting his cock between her big tits as she pushed them together. She licked the fat cockhead each time it tunneled through her cleavage, staring at his black cock in wide eyed lust.

Bill suddenly had a thought...his camcorder. He ran to get it & was back in under a minute. He hit some buttons, then stepped outside into the garden. He started filming, walking around them to find the best view. They both seemed completely oblivious of his presence.

Lynn's body looked awesome, the lotion had her skin bronzed & glistening. Her tits were also spattered with Lee's copious precum, nipples long & hard. Bill zoomed in on Lee's black cock plowing Lynn's white tits. It looked gigantic on the view screen. Lee began grunting louder & his cock seemed to be getting even bigger.

Lee grabbed his cock & began jacking it. He bellowed as it throbbed & bucked in his hand, then spewed a jet of cum, splattering Lynn's face. She was moaning as she opened her mouth & the next burst hit her tongue & lips. His cock just kept pulsing & pumping ropes of spunk. She tried to catch it all in her mouth but by the time it was over, Lynn's face & neck were plastered in thick cum.

Lee's cock continued dripping cum onto her tits. Lynn had gulped down his hot spunk & now she grabbed his cock & pulled it into her mouth. She wanted every drop & she licked & sucked the head until there was no more. Then she rubbed the head on her cum covered face & popped it back in her mouth. She repeated the procedure several times, mopping up the cum & eating it.

Afterwards, Lynn leaned back on her elbows looking into the camera seductively & drawled,

"Mmm, Lee's cream is absolutely delicious."

Bill filmed her until she eventually got up & headed inside to clean up. He paused the camcorder & glanced at Lee grinning at him.

Lee was putting his shorts back on as he joked,

"Filming for posterity, Bill? If that camcorder's got enough memory, I'm up for more filming if you are."

Bill eagerly replied,

"I've got hours on here & spare memory cards. Damn, that was hot. You came like a fire hose. How the hell do you cum so much, Lee?"

Lee laughed & said,

"Well, I've always been a heavy cummer. My nuts can hold a big load."

They were sitting in the living room when Lynn came back. She'd had a quick shower & had changed into a short sundress. She looked at the camcorder & said,

"Trying to turn me into Jenna Jameson?"

Bill grinned & replied,

"It's just for our private collection. Anyway, you've got her beaten hands down, babe."

"Awww; that's just what a girl wants to hear,"

Lynn retorted with a huge smile.

Lee approached her from behind & cupped her big tits as he said,

"I think it's time for scene 2."

He had her dress off in no time & 5 minutes later Lynn was slowly impaling herself on Lee's cock as he sat on the sofa. They both groaned loudly when she dropped down to his balls. Then the furious fucking started.

Bill filmed from behind Lynn as she rose high & then slammed down. He got a close up of her ass & pussy bouncing up & down Lee's long, thick cock, dripping her juices all over it. It wasn't long before Lynn froze, then shuddered as she climaxed. It would be the first of many.

Bill filmed them for nearly an hour of frenzied fucking on the sofa. They changed positions twice. The first time, Lynn faced away from Lee, riding his cock. Bill could clearly see her pussy stretched as it descended the huge shaft. Every time she orgasmed, she tossed her blonde hair, her face a picture of ecstatic pleasure. Bill grabbed his crotch & came. The sight of Lynn bouncing in delirious bliss was too much for him.

It was nearly 10pm by the time Lee went home. Bill had filmed hours of sex. He was amazed by Lee's sexual skill & stamina, not to mention his recuperative powers. The highlight of the evening had been when they had sex in the shower. Lee cupped Lynn's ass cheeks & lifted her up & down his cock tirelessly. She wrapped her legs around his back & threw her head back each time she climaxed, which seemed like every few minutes.

Bill hooked up the camcorder to the bedroom tv & they watched the "shower scene" twice as Lynn slowly jerked him off. Before they went to sleep, Bill joked,

"That was better than the shower scene in Psycho."

Over the next couple of months, things settled into a routine with Lee. Friday nights were set aside for Lee's visits. Bill would usually film it all, using 2 cameras now. Once, he even joined in, but he preferred to watch. During the day, Lynn would occasionally visit Lee & give him a blowjob. If he wasn't too busy they'd often end up fucking. Lynn would tease Bill with the details when he got home.

The situation reached a new sexual high on Lee's last 2 visits. On the Friday, Lee told Bill to wait downstairs for 20 minutes, then come up & he would have a surprise. Exactly 20 minutes later, Bill raced upstairs & opened the bedroom door. He didn't think he could be shocked anymore, but he was wrong.

Lynn was on her hands & knees on the bed with Lee behind her inching his black cock into her upturned ass. Bill couldn't move, not even to pick up the camcorder. Lynn had never even let him fuck her ass. Now, here she was gritting her teeth & grunting with half of Lee's huge cock inside her ass.

Labpet1
Labpet1
442 Followers
12