The Best Kind of Customer

Story Info
A bored and horny shop clerk gets a quite enticing customer.
5.3k words
4.76
27.2k
39
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Stories from Robeka: The Best Kind of Customer

*A small side-story in the Reina the Warlock / Robeka setting, set some short time after part 5 in the Reina series*

The shop was silent as a monk's tomb, just as it had been all day. What little light trickled in through the windows gave the room an eerie, orange glow. Beautiful, but sinister. Once again, the city was being drowned by a sandstorm, which had turned the streets outside into an arid wasteland. The petrified eye hung low in the skies above the city, and the desert roared with fury. In other words, it was not a day for going outside. Not a single customer to be seen. Just me, sitting at the old wooden counter, watching myself in the countless reflections staring back from hundreds of mirrors and ornate glass items. They would be torturous to clean after the sandstorm died down. No use doing it before then.

This was my father's shop. He said that it was his whole life, even though he worked there less and less each day. But he was adamant that I'd sit here, be there customers or not. "The foundation of good business is dependability," he always said. I just longed for the day when I could smash all those mirrors to pieces, making sweet music as they shattered into showers of glimmering little shards. But until that day, I could only sit at my counter. Watching the sand go by. Waiting.

I used to have a pack of cards hidden beneath the counter, but my father had thrown it away when he found it. I had also kept a small journal for writing, hidden away in a dark corner. He found that as well and burned it. No distractions allowed. Even if there were no customers. If there were no customers, the mirrors should be polished. Those fucking mirrors. Though not having a journal to write in might have been for the better. It seemed like it always took a turn for the dirty, so then I had to just sit there, pretending like my pussy wasn't melting with desire when customers came in. This wasn't the kind of shop that attracted the wealthy and beautiful, oddly enough.

Not that I was a tremendous beauty myself either, at least if you ask me. In this city, the real beauties were all tall and almost curveless. Slim statuettes that looked they had survived countless ages, but could break in half as soon as the wind picked up. I, on the other hand, was short and curvy. Messy, red hair that constantly got in my eyes, even though it was cut short. Deeply set eyes that felt too big. I did like the color though, a deep hazel like a hot mug of tea. I though my nose was too rounded and cutesy, my lips to thick and vulgar. And my body wasn't much better, with plump breasts that always made it hard to dress properly, wide hips, and a round butt that was too big to be considered proper.

To make it all worse, my body was way too sensitive. Some days, even a slight breeze could get my fire going. Once, a whisper of wind along my neck almost made me orgasm on the spot. Behaviour like that is... Frowned upon. As delightful as those sensations could be, they always seemed to happen at the most inopportune times. Such as now.

Sitting at that counter on a worn-out old chair, the boredom soon made my mind wander. Brought me to dreamy places where hidden longings came out to play. With all the "work" I had to do in the shop lately, I had not had time to quench my thirsts, and the need was starting to grow beyond control. My daydreaming brought me hard cocks and rough lovemaking, heaving breasts and sighing sirens. Enticing visions that were starting to make my pussy quiver and drip. Even just moving on that chair made small sparks of pleasure fire off between my legs.

I wondered then, if I could actually take the risk and have a bit of fun on my own. The sandstorm raged as hard as ever outside. I had not seen even the shadow of another living person in hours. Perhaps I dared? I leaned back carefully, and guided one hand down towards the wetness. Gently, I let my fingers slide over the short hair between my legs, sighing as my own caress made my body sing out with joy. And once my fingertips touched upon the pearl of pleasure, a wave of crackling bliss rippled through me. I moaned and sighed, ready to bathe in self-satisfaction, ready to abandon myself completely. That's when the door creaked open.

I whispered a furious curse through gritted teeth and quickly withdrew my hand, praying that the customer hadn't seen what I was doing. Straightening myself out, I stood up to greet whatever bastard had chosen such an abysmal moment to walk in. They'd be leaving with some glass, whether they bought it or not. A quick glance at the stranger calmed my fears. They were draped from top to toe in thick wrappings to shield themselves from the sand outside, face almost fully covered with a thin cloth. They could not possibly have seen what was going on behind the counter. The burning wetness between my legs was still my secret.

I approached and waited politely as the stranger unwrapped themselves of their outside clothing. "Only a poor merchant hurries his customer," my father would say. When all the clothing had come off, my heart skipped a beat, I think. The stranger was a tall, beautiful woman with dark skin that was ornately decorated in golden yellow designs. Deep brown eyes hinted at a wild spirit, and soft lips hinted at harsh passion. Her hair was shaved on the sides and styled into a solitary, ornate braid. But a few strands of gray could be spotted among the black ones, though they did little but make her look wizened and dignified. A thin tunic with floral decorations was stretched tightly over her heavy breasts, completely failing at hiding her nipples. She was, no doubt, a very different kind of beauty than the ones that paraded in the halls of the noble and rich. Her garb was simple, the kind of clothing a wanderer would wear. Only slightly decorated and light, but durable. For a moment I felt like she was eying me up and down with just the slightest hint of a smile.

"Welcome! You must have an urgent need to brave such a storm today. How can I help you?" I started, a little too eagerly. Still a bit high on desire.

"I would expect nothing less from this city," she said with a broad smile. Her voice was deep and gentle. "I am looking for a mercurial mirror, encased in emberwood. Preferably polished with red sand, if possible."

I was a bit taken aback by such a specific request. Not to mention the way her deep voice made me feel.

"Oh, well, we should certainly have something of the sort," I tried, though I wasn't certain at all. "Why don't you join me and we'll have a look?"

I led her further into the shop, trying my best to ignore my own wetness. But even just walking made a lovely burning sensation light up between my legs. The sooner I got her out of there, the sooner I could get relief. Towards the back was were we kept the wooden-framed mirrors. The corner of shame, where items had sat for years. I did not have high hopes for that to change today.

"Here is our selection with wooden frames, if you wish I could fetch the ledger where we note materials and how they were made?"

"That'd be very helpful, thank you," she says with another broad smile, and a curious glow in her eyes.

I left her there as I went to fetch the ledger from the back. It was an old, musty tome that tracked countless things that very few people would ever care about. If it helped today, it would be the first time in ages. When I returned she was leaning over a display table, inspecting a small mirror with a floral frame. Even in the loose nomad pants that she wore, her behind was incredibly alluring. I had an intense desire to reach out and stroke her gently, to feel if she was as firm and muscular as she looked. But I resisted, as I had to.

"Do you see something that you like?"

"Perhaps... What can you tell me of this one?" she said, touching the floral mirror.

I set down the ledger and flipped through it quickly, trying to find the object in question. But finding something in that cursed book was a day's work in itself. I looked forward to burning it as much as I looked forward to breaking the mirrors. Luckily, I managed to find it rather quickly.

"It seems that the frame is rosewood, rather than emberwood. I suppose that won't do?"

"No, I'm afraid not..." She walked over to another set of mirrors and her eye fell upon a larger mirror with a thin frame depicting a serpent. "What about this one?"

When she leaned over, I suddenly noticed the bugle between her legs. It was big. So big that I couldn't understand how I hadn't noticed it before. For a second I forgot myself completely, overcome by a surge of desire that almost made my knees buckle. What kind of beast did she hide in there? Finally, I remembered myself.

"Oh, I-uh," I stammered, completely off balance. My face felt like it was on fire. "It's, um, let me check." There's no way she didn't notice.

With shaky fingers I flipped the pages, desperately looking for that damn mirror in the book. But I couldn't help glancing down to get another quick look at the bulge that swelled in her pants. As if I wasn't horny enough already.

"It's, um, it's emberwood actually. But it's polished with white sand." Again I looked down. I just couldn't help myself. It was just brief glances, but it's impossible to resist.

Suddenly, when I looked up, she was gazing right at me with a wild smile. She knew exactly what I had been glancing at. And she knew that I knew that she knew.

"Do you see something that you like..?" she purred, arching her back to make the bulge all the more prominent.

I lost the ability to string together words for a moment, unable to meet her eyes. Endlessly embarrassed and with a growing desire that was quickly becoming uncontrollable.

"I-I-I'm so sorry, I don't-" My brain was melting, my face was burning, and my pussy was throbbing. I thought I was going to faint right then and there.

"Shhhh," she calmed me as she took a step forward. "It's okay."

Her bulge was much more prominent now, and I died a bit inside as I realized that she was getting hard. Swelling. Getting ready for unspeakable sins.

"A pretty thing like you can look as much as you want."

She reached out to stroke my burning cheek as I held the ledger tightly against my chest as a shield. I had no idea what to do with myself, torn asunder by wild lust and raging shame. I wanted so many things, but I had not the willpower to act on any of them.

"You can even touch it... If you want to."

I clutched the ledger so hard it hurt. I wanted to. Nothing in my life had I wanted as much as I wanted to reach out and touch her right then and there. But I didn't dare. There, at the gates of untold pleasures I stood, coward that I was.

"I...I don't..." Words failed me, overwhelmed as I was by other forces. When I finally got them out, it was nothing but a faint whisper. "I don't even know your name..."

She smiled with genuine joy and reached out for my hand. "But that just makes it more exciting, doesn't it?"

With a gentle touch, she grabbed my hand and moved it downward. I was dumbstruck. Petrified. But I didn't resist. By then, her cock stood out like a spear, overpowering her thin pants completely. And when my hand closed around her stiffness, my mind shut down. Even through the fabric, I could feel her throbbing heat. There was not one single part of me that wanted to deny to this woman anything.

"Mmm, that feels good," she sighed, moving her hips to make her cock thrust into my hand. "I would love it if you made me come with your hand."

Her words burn me deep inside. Threaten to set me aflame. How much could such a big cock even come?

"Or to feel your pretty mouth wrap around my cock..."

I couldn't stop a small moan from slipping out. I didn't even know if I could take all of her. But oh, how I wanted to try. I wanted to feel her throbbing heat against my tongue. Wanted her to take me roughly, want to feel her thick cum flood my little mouth.

"Or feel how it is to bury my cock deep in your wet slit..." Her breathing was heavy now, dripping with fiery lust.

I was lost. Whatever this woman could have asked of me, I would have given her. She could fill me any way she wanted, make me worship her cock in every way possible, if only it would rid me of the volcano about to erupt between my legs. My mind laid abandoned, and instincts took over.

"Let me...lock the door," I whispered, and let go. In mere seconds I locked the front door and closed the drapes. I would take any punishment in the world for but a brief moment of solitude with her. When I returned to her, she was leaning against the counter with an inviting smile that spoke of things I dared not even imagine. Before I could even take hold of her cock again, she pulled me in close and kissed me with urgent hunger. Her lips were impossibly soft, enveloping my own lips eagerly, sucking and biting gently at them. I submitted completely, and let her thrust her slick tongue deep into my mouth to taste me. Whatever she wanted, she could have.

And as she kissed me so savagely, pressing her body tightly against mine. I could feel her hard cock pressing against my most sensitive place, making an already raging fire even hotter. For but a sliver of a second she hits just the right spot, and a tiny, but oh so lovely orgasm rippled through me, making me moan deeply into her mouth. She devoured me with a passion unlike any that I'd known before. She was like a goddess, a beast, a force of nature. But then, she released me and looked at me with smoldering eyes.

"I want to feel your mouth."

I obeyed instantly. Without a word I dropped to my knees and prepared for worship. My trembling hands took hold of her thick cock through her pants, not quite daring to remove the final boundary just yet. I heard as she sighed with satisfaction before she removed her tunic. Her large, heavy breasts were freed and spilled out with great bouncing. She started stroking and fondling herself, watching me patiently as I built up the courage to take on her cock. It was massive in my small hands, a pulsating rod so powerful that it almost made me fear for what would happen when it went off. My hands could never hope to be enough for it, no matter how lovingly I rubbed and caressed it. She undid her pants, and they fell to the ground without a sound.

It almost smacked me in the face when it was freed from its prison. It was even bigger than I thought it would be. Thick and veiny, slick with precum at the tip the swollen head. Beckoning me to worship. I could barely comprehend that something about me had made her so hard. I took her in my hands, doing my best to rub her, taking great pleasure in watching her twitch at my touch. I closed my eyes and started kissing her cock gently, shivering as I felt its heat against my lips. The first kisses were soft and shy, barely daring to touch her. But as I heard her sighs and moans, I got braver. Hungrier. The kisses became wet and sloppy, exploring her inch by inch. I let my tongue play with her skin, wriggling and running it up and down her shaft, searching for her sensitive places. When it ran up under her swollen head, I could hear her gasp for breath, pleading for more. I could not resist exploring that place, kissing and licking it to make her squirm, letting her thick cock rub against my face as I pleased it.

But I could only tease for so long. The heat inside me was getting unbearable. When I opened my eyes she was looking down on me with ferocious desire, teeth bared through a lustful smile. There was no doubt about what she wanted me to do. I wanted it just as bad. Eagerly, I opened my mouth and stretched out my tongue, taking her swollen tip between my lips. I could feel her hand coming to rest behind my head, challenging me to let her ravish my mouth. Just the tip of her thick cock felt massive in me, but I desperately wanted to please her. To let this stranger use me. Fuck me. Fill me.

I took a deep breath, and forced that massive rod deeper, stretching my lips around it. Her moans of pleasure goaded me on, tempted me to take it even deeper. And how could I resist? Again, I pushed, until she hit the back of my throat. My little mouth could take no more, and there was still more of her left. But the feeling of her throbbing heat so deep inside me almost made me light-headed with desire. If I couldn't get this beast deep between my legs soon, I would surely die.

"Ohh mercy, girl...you look absolutely divine with so much cock in your mouth..."

I could only moaned thankfully, glad that I could please my stranger Mistress. Then, I could feel how she started to move, her great cock slowly sliding out of my mouth, then deep inside again. Her hold around my head tightened, grabbing my hair to control my movement. A twinge of fear flared up, but I yielded, wanting so badly to satisfy her. And soon enough, the feeling of her thick, pulsating cock fucking my mouth drowned out any other sensation, my entire reason for being reduced to pleasing her. I felt the salty taste of her warm, salty seed on my tongue, and a part of me wanted nothing more than to feel her spurt my mouth full with hot, sticky cum. I wanted to taste it, swallow it, feel it run out of my mouth and over my chin. She held my head tightly, fucking my mouth ever harder, thrusting with deep groans like a madwoman. Suddenly, she withdrew, and my mouth was free again. I barely had time to react before she pulled me up off the floor and started tugging at my clothes.

"Damn you woman," she whispered, "That mouth of yours is enough to drive one mad. Now let me taste you in turn."

By the time I had processed what she had said, my shirt was on the floor, leaving my ample breasts uncovered. My nipples were swollen with excitement, and sensitive enough that even the slightest touch made me tingle. Instinctively, I covered my chest in shame, not really wanting her to look at me. But she refused.

"Don't you dare," she growled as she moved my arms again. "I want to devour those gorgeous breasts of yours."

I was going to protest, but before I could she had pushed me against the counter and leaned down to ravage me. Her lips closed on one of my nipples, making me squeal and squirm as jolts of pleasure shot through my body. Her hand took hold of my other breast, stroking and rubbing with great skill. Within seconds, I could do nothing but lean back and submit to her, moaning out loud as her lips, tongue and hands adored my body, making it sing with pleasure. I had almost reached another small orgasm when she suddenly let up and dropped to her knees. In the blink of an eye she had undone my pants and dropped them to the floor. She forced me out of them, together with the boots, and then hoisted me up on a table. With absolute authority, she spread my legs as wide as she could, forcing me on my back. I shivered as my swollen little pussy was fully exposed, showing just how dripping wet I really was. But I was beyond shame now. I wanted more. I needed more.

And my stranger Mistress obliged. She did not waste time on gentle kisses, but descended on me like a predator on its prey. When her lips and her tongue hit the core of my wetness, the world almost went black. All I remember is crying out so loud that the windows shook, my body crackling with pleasure as her tongue pressed against my swollen clit. When she pushed her fingers deep into me, they met with no resistance. I was wet beyond measure, a raging furnace, a boiling cauldron. Her whirlwind mouth devoured my most sensitive place, and her fingers hit some deep, mystical spot inside me that made the pleasure almost unbearable. Helpless, I could feel a tremendous orgasm, or perhaps even death, approaching. She, my delightful tormentor, heard my moans and felt how my pussy started cramping around her fingers. Instantly, she started taking me with even more force. Her fingers worked me deep and hard as her mouth sucked my swollen little pearl, and together they finally released the thunderstorm that had been building between my legs. Lightning bolt after lightning bolt of pleasure wracked my body, but even when I came in a screaming climax she refused to stop. One thunderous orgasm soon became another, which melted into a third, and then it crescendoed in a electric torrent of pleasure that threatened to tear me apart. I felt myself come all over her as I trashed and screamed, dwarfing the sandstorm that raged outside. And then, slowly, it ebbed out as she finally let me catch my breath. Ripple after ripple shook me, made me quake like a newborn babe. For a long while, there was nothing but darkness and gentle kisses against my shivering skin. Heavy breaths and beating hearts. Stroking fingers. Quivering. And a massive, hard cock.

12