The Best Laid Plans

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I love you too," she said.

The words just seem to hang there for a moment, the last thing I ever thought I would hear from Mary especially directed toward me but there we were. I had no idea how we were going to make this work and what was going to happen next but I still felt my heart race and I felt also a warm happiness spread through me at the thought that Mary wanted me. She leaned back to me and began kissing me again and it didn't take long for those kisses to turn passionate as our tongues met and we started really kissing in earnest, there was no doubt that we were both getting seriously turned on but even I was surprised when Mary broke the kiss with the words.

"Right here...right now" she breathed.

In spite of my reputation for being a bit wild and crazy around the office I actually stay pretty tame in the area of doing anything that could get me fired, having sex with your pregnant mistress in a conference room was probably one of those things but I didn't even hesitate. I lifted Mary from the chair and placed her on the conference room table, her dress was actually easy access, a single piece stretchy fabric summer dress that went on over her head but had a short row of buttons at the top over her cleavage. I unbuttoned all four oversized buttons and with the extra space, I was able to pull the top of the dress down to expose her bra a rather simple looking beige number. I went in for another kiss giving me room to work the clasp of her bra in back and as I pulled back, I lowered it to the side letting it fall onto the table. The last time I had seen Mary's breasts had been in a semi-dark office and I had been more than a little tipsy so there was always the possibility I had exaggerated their beauty. Yeah, that wasn't the case...at all, her breast were just as flawless as before even under the glaring lights of the office, not a mole or a blemish to be found just two perfectly symmetrical brown mounds of joy topped by the most inviting pair of sweet cocoa butter brown nips you ever saw. I actually groaned like a starving man being served his first meal in ages and moved in to take her magnificent pair in my hands as I kissed her warm erect nipples. I sucked them into my mouth one at a time to nibble gently on their soft yet unyielding flesh; Mary gasped and slid her hands behind my head as I suckled at her bosom.

"Yes...Rick...sucked my tits darling...their all yours now...I'm all yours... God yes Rick! ..." she moaned softly.

I would have love to have taken my sweet time to lick and suck every inch of her body but at least one small part of my brain registered that we could get caught at any moment. I reached down to slide her panties off setting them aside to join her bra and then lowered my slacks to half-mast as my now fully erect cock sprang into view. Mary lay back and spread her legs revealing that gorgeous perfectly rimmed bush and sweet wet snatch that I had seen just one other time. I longed to eat her pussy and taste her but that would have to wait for a better time so instead I moved forward to position my cock head at the entrance to her love tunnel and then slowly pushed forwarded feeling her wet hot flesh part at the passing of my thick hard love rod. Mary let out an even louder gasped as I penetrated her tight wet pussy, it was even more amazing than I remembered, and I could feel every fold of flesh squeezing my organ as I descended inside of her like a silk glove enclosing my penis.

"Ah God...Mary...feels so good inside you...I love you baby" I said.

"I know Rick...so perfect with you inside me...make love to me...I need you...please Rick..." she answered.

I began to slide my thick cock in and out of her as Mary tightened her hold on me pressing her legs against my sides as I moved within her. Our breathing began to come in gasps and moans as we made love together, the pleasure becoming more intense by the second. I was worried I wouldn't last long enough as I was seriously turned on and it had been awhile (two months to be fair) since I had had sex last and, yes, it had been the night of the office floor fuck with Mary. Yet even as I felt the cum begin to move up my shaft and the coming explosion seemed inevitable Mary thankfully beat me to it suddenly letting out a deep moaning gasp and arching her back off the table grinding her spasming cunt against my throbbing cock.

"OH Rick...CUMMING!...LOVE YOU Rick!..AH..." she cried out as her pussy tightened and creamed my thick pole. I lasted a grand total of two seconds longer with the feel of Mary's already tight pussy getting even tighter sending me off the cliff as I felt my penis surge and a flood of warm sperm exploded inside of Mary's sweet hot womb.

"AH Mary... SWEETHEART...CUMMMMINGG...INSIDE YOU...AH Maryyyyyy! " I called out.

We lay in each other's arms for a minute after, even though I was pretty sure my cum was running back out of her and getting all over the conference table which would be an unwelcome treat for the next meeting to be had in there. Eventually we parted with a last soft kiss and I slipped out to the bathroom to get some towels to clean up the mess while Mary put herself back together.

To this moment this story in some ways sounds like a particularly raunchy dramedy, the kind of Hollywood movie that ends in a happily ever after for the couple in spite of all the obstacles and I would love to tell you that it ended that way for Mary and I, but that wouldn't be real life would it. Oh we did end up together, I called off my wedding much to the consternation of nearly everyone involved, lots of tears were shed many of them by me since I've always hated to be the bad guy and my fiancé had no reason not to see me in that light. Mary and I married three months later, her looking like she had a soccer ball stuck under her wedding dress as she made her way down the aisle, it was a small ceremony but it got the job done and four months after that Mary gave birth to our son, Dylan.

Our marriage lasted almost exactly seven years in which time she also gave birth to our daughter, Sabrina, I would say that the first five were amazing, the last two years not so much. Truth was once we were together it was obvious that personality wise we were very different, Mary being the serious conservative type and me being the goofy laid back Southern California liberal. I guess one of the things she loved about me was that I was a little wacky and crazy and she lived vicariously through me at times but in the end, it started to annoy her more than amuse. My problem with her was twofold, one was that she was simply way more career oriented than me, I really had no ambition which I think rankled her at times, and as she began to have more success at work she spent more and more time there and less with me and the kids. The other was that I never felt quite like I deserved her, strictly from a shallow looks point, I mean I have confidence that I'm an above average looking person but Mary could have been on the cover of Cosmo and that left me feeling jealous and insecure when she would inevitably draw the attention of other men.

Jealousy never looks good on anyone and that along with the aforementioned absences from home eventually caused us to drift apart. Things actually ended amicably, I don't really have any regrets, in fact the five days we spent on a private beach in Cozumel on a belated honeymoon the year after we married still counts as the single greatest sexual experience I ever had. I spent the whole time chasing Mary, clad in a turquoise bikini, up and down the beach and on the third night, we made love on a towel on that very same stretch of sand. The sight of Mary's naked body bathed in the light of the full moon her face contorted in orgasmic ecstasy is still one of the most beautiful things I have ever seen and I have seen five of the seven natural wonders of the world. I am also certain that was the night we conceived Sabrina who was born almost exactly nine months to the day after we returned from Cozumel. Things may not have worked out for us in the end but I have two wonderful kids to enjoy and some fond memories of some very sexy nights with the hottest woman I ever met.

12