The Best Laid Plans Ch. 03

Story Info
The trio begin to solidify and expand upon their roles.
5k words
4.17
5.9k
5

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 06/14/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Licked
Licked
9 Followers

Misty hadn't written Mark in almost a week. She would have days ago, had not Jason moved in, but felt guilty as it was, without straight up lying to him. She also couldn't tell the truth and break up with him through the mail. What could be more heartless than breaking up with a man in boot camp where he had zero footing for immediate redress? That would be cruel. However, now that Lori was on board, it was far easier to say Jason and Lori have moved in to keep her company, and safe. She knew Mark would assume Jason and Lori were back together, and moved in for the very reasons Misty related.

So, after Lori cooked breakfast, bacon, eggs and hash browns, with toast and jam and coffee, and the girls had seen Jason off to work, she sat down to pen that letter. Lori cleaned the house.

Lori couldn't help but smile as the vacuum swallowed her pubic hair. Mommy's crazy.

She was especially happy this morning. She had found out over breakfast, she would live rent free, and get a handsome allowance besides. Her allowance was bigger than her paychecks had been and all she would do for it is clean the house, something she did for nothing at her own place. So, she would be quitting her job in about an hour over the phone. She hated that job. Shipping and receiving of mail order, crap goods, from a broken down, dusty warehouse. Everyday she'd get her ass reamed for something or other she did or forgot to do. It was belittling and undermined her self-worth. Goodbye and good riddance!

Lori didn't see the sexual aspect of her contract as work, even though she was being compensated handsomely for it. It was something she desperately needed, craved, had been searching for and would gladly have done for free. All women need sex, and for many, the more adventurous, deviant, exciting, dramatic or potentially dangerous it is the better, within reason of course. That's why they go for the bad boys and nasty girls. They're more likely to spank their asses; mock choking them; muscle, throw or drag them from position to position and yes, maybe leave a few incidental bruises; stand above or behind them and pile drive their pussies and asses into the mattress or dirt; pull their hair; fuck them like brute animals; call them names that make them feel naughty and depraved; talk dirty to them; and definitely make them cum and truly care whether or not they do. Sex like that gives them something to look forward to, feeds their inner passions, fuels their fantasies, frees their inhibitions, makes them feel fulfilled, daring, desirable, needed, loved, but most of all, secure and alive.

Yes, Lori was especially happy today. She finally felt alive again.

By the time Lori finished her chores, mommy had started on her homework.

"Mommy, I'm done. Is there anything else I can do for you?" Lori asked with a smile.

"Yes, can you run this letter to the post office for mommy? Then you can go play."

"Yes, mommy, thank-you." Lori said, and gave Misty a peck on the cheek.

Misty blushed because she hadn't expected it. She did feel it was endearing and hoped for many more in the future. "Oh, and sweetie, don't forget to pick-up an enema bag today, and be home by 4:00, so we can get ready for daddy to get home."

"Yes mommy, bye." The door closed and she was gone.

Misty was an heiress. Her father ran a very successful tool and die company. He had taken it over from his father. Her tuition was paid in full by her father each semester. She also received a monthly stipend of $1,000 a month from her trust fund because she was in college. In fact, at the time, Misty had over $150,000 in her bank account and substantial stock holdings. Additionally, her father paid her mortgage on the house in which the three lovers now lived. He bought it as an investment to be sold or rented upon her graduation. At 21, her trust fund would become hers outright. She would be worth over 3.5 million dollars and substantially more upon her father's death. No one knew this but Misty and her family. She kept all her financial papers in a safety deposit at the bank, to include her bank deposit book. She didn't want to be loved for the wrong reasons. All others knew was her dad helped her make ends meet. In fact, Misty did everything she could to appear quite ordinary.

She was a business major, with the intent of learning the ropes from her dad after college and eventually would take over the reins upon his retirement. Most everything she had ever wanted had been given to her. Her entire life had been mapped out for her from a very young age.

In a mere few days, in her mind's eye, her life was totally upside down and her sexuality completely reinvented. She had begun to question her destiny. Did she want to punch a clock for 50 years at a business in which she had less than no interest? She didn't have to after all. Her trust fund was hers. It had been set-up by her grandfather, may he rest in peace. She never had to work a day in her life. Why, even if she made a mess of it, why couldn't her life be her own?

She was holding a liter and a half of warm water in her colon, on top of a suppository, the second wave in a course of three, to prepare for anal sex that night. Her tight little ass was owned by a 10.75 inch cock (yes, she had asked) and her lust to have it in her was becoming all consuming. She always wanted it in her. In her new reality, she embraced the fact that she's a cock slut, a nymphomaniac; three days ago, she'd have been furious had someone even implied it.

What with her life's path to consider, school, and Mark to puzzle over, Misty was also now anxious as to what she should do about Lori. She was already 20 minutes late. Misty felt as though her authority were being intentionally challenged. She would have to discipline Lori, but would Lori accept a punishment from someone 3 years her junior playing the role of mommy, or, was she going to attempt a coop and try to usurp the mommy role for her own?

What would that punishment be?

Additionally, Misty had wanted to eat Lori's pussy today before Jason got home. She had never eaten one before, though she now knew she could, she wanted to make sure she could talk openly to Lori as she did it. In that way she could iron out any wrinkles and ensure Lori enjoyed the experience. That would be easier and less embarrassing if Jason weren't around. That was out the window with Lori being late though. It would seem weak to elicit advice on pussy eating from a naughty subordinate.

Five minutes after administering her third and final enema, Lori walked in the door. "Hello, I'm home!" Lori shouted.

Misty could hear her setting stuff down, from the edge of the tub where she sat naked. She put on her bathrobe and went out to face her daughter.

"Where have you been young lady? You're a half hour late!" Misty snapped.

"I know, I'm sorry. I stopped by my apartment to pick up some things I needed and it took way longer than I expected. I'm really sorry."

"Well you're going to have to be punished!" Misty yelled.

"Get real! I'm a full grown woman, and will come home when I want to!" Lori insisted loudly.

"You signed a contract to be our daughter. If you're not willing to live up to that contract and all it entails, then I'm going to have to ask you to leave. You're here because I think you're beautiful and sexy, and I chose to have you here, it would make me sad to lose you." Misty said sincerely.

Lori had started tearing up, she was deeply touched, and relented, "Okay, mommy, what's my punishment?"

"You have your choice: you either get a spanking, or you go to bed tonight without sex." Misty had decided.

"I'll take the spanking." Lori said slowly, as though considering on-the-fly.

"Bend over the arm of the sofa."

Lori complied.

"Stand up! You should know a slut pulls her pants and panties down for a spanking!"

Once she was standing, Misty grabbed her arm and spun her around. Misty took charge and undid the necessary hardware and pulled down her pants, and panties. She spun her around again and shoved her forcefully at the arm of the couch. Lori buckled over it awkwardly and adjusted herself to center her pelvis comfortably over its arm.

Misty wasn't content. She wordlessly stripped Lori from the waist down. She spread Lori's legs and walked up between them. She began massaging Lori's ass cheeks, rubbing them down in such a manner as to spread them often and expose her pink, tight asshole. It looked very clean.

Misty carefully got to her knees very conscious of the fact her colon was bloated with water. She pushed her daughter's thighs apart. Misty began licking the length of her pussy slit repeatedly, while she reached up and spread Lori's chubby ass. She forced her face deep down in the crack till her lips met her anus. After a few kisses, she parted her lips and let her tongue dance softly around the rim.

Lori began to writhe and moan. She reached back instinctively to hold her bottom open to its sexy intruder.

Misty was encouraged by Lori's assistance. Her tongue fought through the stingy, tight opening and was repeatedly ejected. Each thrust of it however, found its way deeper and deeper into the forbidden abyss, aided by her saliva deposits, growing aggression, and yes, Lori's surrender.

Lori's moans grew, like thunder claps from an approaching storm.

After several minutes, she asked Lori to turn over. She raised Lori's legs and bent and spread them. Misty then spread Lori's pussy lips wide and breathed hot and heavy, panting on it. Lori's steaming, sweet musk amplified and filled Misty's nostrils. Misty couldn't take it any longer and buried her face with vigor, grinding her nose into her silky wetness.

Lori let out a shocked scream. She then returned to moaning.

Misty's tongue swam, slithered, lapped and licked until Lori's moans indicated she was about ready to cum. Misty's tongue then found her clit, and two of her fingers rapidly finger fucked Lori's now very sloppy hole.

Lori's moans became yelp like, and her legs began kicking in spasms, until she announced, "I'm coming, I'm coming, I'm coming!! Oh my God! Yes, yes, yes! Thank-you mommy, thank you!!"

"You're welcome honey." Misty stuck in a third finger, and plunged them in deep, swirled them around and extracted them when Lori demonstrated she had had enough. They were thick with girl goop. She stood into Lori's view, and showed her them with a smile. She spread the fingers, and the sweet jelly formed a viscous wall between the fingers, like the webbing on a duck's foot, from the halfway point on down. Misty then licked the tasty nectar from her fingers.

The cramping typical of enemas was beginning to hit Misty hard. It was time to hit the bathroom and shower, but she still had to spank Lori first. "Roll over, sweetheart. You've been a very bad girl."

"Yes mommy."

Misty again began to massage the fleshy masses of her ass with both hands, but this time with a violent edge to the act. Without warning she stopped and slapped her ass hard.

"Ouch!" Lori cried out.

With each whack, Misty enjoyed the ass action. How the cheeks acted independently of one another on some slaps, and in unison on others. The redness rose quickly. It turned Misty on. She realized she might like it too much, because it thrilled her. The intensity of her swings increased, until it was hurting her hand as much as the flesh that it attacked.

Lori had stopped screaming; she was literally crying. Misty only stopped because her hand hurt too much to continue, and her ass was about to explode its contents all over her robe. She was totally unaffected by the fact Lori was crying, or that her handprints appeared welt like on Lori's ample bottom, nor the mass of alarmed, reddened ass flesh, as it screamed in contrast, surrounded by Lori's creamy white skin.

She stuck her three fingers back into Lori's pussy again, and a surge of cum flowed out. When she pulled them out a crazy amount of liquid happiness dripped from her fingers. Misty threw all three into her mouth and slurped as she pulled them out.

"You nasty little slut." Misty concluded, "You enjoyed that!"

Though still crying, Lori managed a giggle through her tears.

Before she made her urgent get away, she advised Lori to remain "as is" on the couch until mommy got out of the shower. The truth is, she knew Jason would be home before then, and she was anxious to hear what his reaction to his daughter's juicy exhibit would be. Her pussy was dripping wet, and her ass looked anger bit as hell.

More importantly, dominance had been firmly established, and Lori clearly embraced her new role. She couldn't be happier. She now had a huge cock and a fucking slut for playmates. Misty smiled as she walked to the bathroom.

Lori had taken to masturbating in her precarious position on the couch since mommy left to shower. She was so excited when she heard the sound of Jason's key at the lock on the door she came again, which displaced the silken strand of love honey that had stretched down from her cunt, and replaced it with a hardy, lengthening, creamy rope. In short, her pussy was drooling.

Her fingers quickly deserted her clit. She straightened her legs and spread them wider allowing only the tops of her toes to touch the ground behind her, and adopted the fake, whiny cry of a child. The intent in her actions were obvious, she wanted the discovery of her predicament and its vulnerability to elicit a sexual response from daddy too. She would not be disappointed.

Jason read the situation in its entirety. The reddened ass spoke volumes as did the seductive presentation and the feigned whimpering. His eyes attached to the swollen lady parts a singing, vibrant, excited pink and the dripping hole played tattle tale too.

"Looks like someone has been a very naughty girl." Jason observed.

"Mommy spanked me; she's a mean mommy!" With that, Lori reached back with both hands and rubbed her bottom. When she stopped rubbing, instead of withdrawing her hands, she spread the meaty slabs wide and picked-up her fake crying.

"Were you bad?" It was all Jason could do to not laugh. His cock was already rock hard and looking at Lori's tight, little, pink hole wasn't helping matters at all. He had known Lori most of his life. He dated her for over 6 months, and thought he had seen it all; this was a side of Lori he had never seen. He liked it very much.

"NO!" Lori whelped. "I was late getting home, that's all." She lifted her hands, and her butt slapped closed. Her arms returned to folded and tight at her sides.

"Don't spread your ass like that, it's not lady like!" Jason swatted the exclamation point on her firm, sexy ass, when he did Lori reflexively tightened, and some lady juices spat from her pie. Her pussy gleamed like satin. The bulk however, sat heavy, in a small, glossy puddle on the carpet below. A small thread again formed off her pussy, and that was the end, Jason's bulge ached for relief.

"Ow! I'm sorry daddy!" Lori cooed.

"You get over here and take care of daddy's hard-on, you naughty slut!" Jason yelled.

'... daddy's hard-on, you naughty slut!' That's what Misty heard as she turned off the shower. She smiled.

"Yes, daddy!" Lori replied excitedly. She'd been across the arm of the couch for so long it took her some time to get her limbs moving properly.

Jason lashed out on her ass again, and it again squeezed a luxurious glaze from within her tender cookie. She rose and fell to Jason's feet in a second.

The impression of his cock was evident, telegraphed through his pants, and so in her face, Lori had to lay her hand upon its length and was greeted by its warmth and rigidity. "Ooo, mmm." She slurped.

She reached to undo his buckle.

"No, just take it out." His tongue clicked with impatience, "Quickly!"

Lori rose up to a full height kneel, seemingly by pulling herself up on the down motion of his zipper. She struggled to get her hand through the opening of his underwear.

Jason yanked her arm away, "Let me! What's wrong with you whore?"

He couldn't get it out either though. It was too stiff and long to maneuver out the hole. He undid the belt and dropped his pants. He let Lori pull down his underwear.

Lori ripped the underwear downward hungry for his member. It sprang immediately to attention against her cheek. "Ow daddy!" She rubbed her cheek smiling.

She wrapped her hands around it and pulled it down to her repositioned face. Its head bore pre-cum oozing in a steady flow, which escalated by her touch. Lori broke into the streamlet with her tongue allowing it to collect there. She pulled it down harder till the head too sat on her tongue. Then her tongue shortened from underneath it, and stabbed fervently into the cock's eye.

"Oh! Baby!" Jason moaned.

Jason grabbed the back of her head, and slowly forced her mouth onto his swollen rod. She sank it ever deeper until it filled her mouth. She sucked it and rode its stiffness to varying depths in her face moaning with pleasure on daddy's raging hard-on.

It was all too much for Jason. He was already on the verge of cumming. He didn't want to yet.

A naked Misty slinked in and saw him push her off, "Get undressed daddy."

Jason was happy for the temporary reprieve taking off his clothes provided and was happy to oblige. He took his time.

Misty removed Lori's top and bra tossing each aside and helped Lori to her feet. "Your daughter needs to be punished daddy, but she belongs over the arm of the couch where I left her. I'm going to get dressed. We're going out for dinner tonight."

Lori had already returned to her position on the couch. She looked back with a worried expression justifiably. Misty began to spank her with all the vigor of the previous session. By the time she was through Lori's ass looked more damaged than before. "Fuck her hard daddy, she's been bad."

Jason laughed.

Lori was crying so loud, she didn't even hear the last exchange and was pleasantly surprised when daddy dove deep into her soup. He massaged her cheeks in sympathy as he began to churn her butter. As the tempo increased however, he forgot mercy, and he grabbed fists full of her rump and used it for support. In less than five minutes he blew his load all down her back and on ass. He left her laying there, a happy, sloppy girl.

He went to shower.

Misty came out ready to go, and saw the mess her daughter was buried under. She licked her clean and told her to go join daddy in the shower.

Misty turned on the TV. The war dead numbers for the week were up on screen, 68 dead, 94 injured Americans; 231 dead, 372 injured Viet Cong. It was all so much bullshit! She turned the TV off and it all faded away to a little white dot in the center of the screen and was gone.

At the instant that white dot disappeared, a 17 year old boy, on night patrol, waivered by his parent's signatures, fell into a pit lined with punji sticks, contaminated with human feces, eight of which found his flesh delectable. He would pad the American dead numbers the following week. Such are wars: monuments to the stupidity of the most intelligent creatures on Earth.

She was tired of Vietnam, of death, of war. Instead, she sat and prayed the war would end. That all war would end. Her heart felt heavy for Mark and she prayed for the day he would come home, whole and safe.

Forty-five minutes later, they were on their way to, "Triple Bs," officially, "The Boondocks Blues Bar," they had visited it once last year on one of their double dates. They had spent the day at the lake, and happened into Triple Bs on their way home.

It was over an hour away, and unlikely they'd see anyone they knew there. It was primarily a hangout for tourists. The trio chose it because they weren't interested in starting the town's tongues to wagging, so had decided discretion would be best served through distance.

Licked
Licked
9 Followers
12