The Best-Laid Schemes

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"But... you agreed to our cuckold game on that evening."

"Agreed? Not really. You had already cheated on me and disrespected me publicly before our talk. You had already decided to do this regardless of how I felt about it. Our relationship was finished right then. I told you this could change our relationship permanently, but you didn't believe me. I just stayed out of curiosity. It was an interesting opportunity to learn what this strange cuckold shit is about while not really being involved anymore. Maybe I even wanted to watch you hang yourself with your own rope after being so cruel to me. Now, if you'll excuse me, I have a date with my girlfriend."

"Your what?" Again, she looked shocked. Not a good evening for her, I suppose.

"My girlfriend. You really expected me to remain celibate? You opened our relationship, so why shouldn't I benefit as well?"

"Oh no. Shit." Then she suddenly perked up, seeing an opportunity. "I'm going to tell her you're a cuckold. I'm going to tell that to every woman you're interested in until you come back to me."

"Oh, she already knows what you've done. She laughed her ass off. You might have noticed that I didn't touch you for months. I didn't want to cheat on her."

"Oh my god. I never had a clue. So, I suppose you saw her while I was with Roberto?"

"Yeah, in the end you spent four or five nights a week with him and most weekends. You didn't even notice I wasn't in the guest bedroom. It really was rather easy."

"That much? I wasn't even aware. I was on some kind of power trip. Tina and that asshole filled my head with those damn ideas and now everything has turned to shit."

"Yeah, probably..." I even started to feel a bit sorry for her. Well, just a bit, of course.

"Tom? Any chance?"

"No. No, I don't think so." I had made up my mind.

"I see. Tell your girlfriend never to be as foolish as I was. I envy her the chance she has with you. I wish... never mind. That train has left the station, right?"

"Right."

"So, you think you're going to marry her?"

"I plan to ask her tonight. I'm quite confident she'll say yes. She has hinted in that direction rather strongly."

It turned out I was right about that.

* * * * *

Many thanks to the friends for their input, especially Randi and George.

12