The Best Man and the Go-Go Dancer

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Hmm, I think I know what you want," she said, hovering over the tip as he panted. Then she lowered her head and kissed the very tip of his penis so softly he barely felt it. But he definitely felt it, and he tried to thrust it farther upward.

She smiled and then kissed it harder, flicking it with her tongue before lifting her head again and making eye contact with him.

"God, please do it," Jack whimpered.

Kate smiled and kissed his frenulum, then opened her mouth and took him inside. The warmth and wetness of her mouth coated the top third of his cock in a heavenly sensation before she raised her head again.

"I don't think I can take the whole thing in my mouth," she said, running a finger up and down the shaft as she looked at it longingly -- a look that alone almost sent him over the edge. "But I can try."

She then opened her mouth wide and Jack almost lost his mind with the sensation as she worked her way down, getting about two thirds of it inside her mouth before he felt himself bottom out at the back other throat.

Pressing a little harder, she took him slightly deeper into her mouth before lifting her head and bobbing regularly up and down, running her tongue side to side as she moved.

Jack reached forward and grabbed one of her breasts and played with it as she once again locked eyes with him as she sucked his cock.

"Fuck, I'm going to cum," he moaned, and she slowed, then raised off of him and smiled.

"Not yet, you're not," she said. Then she moved forward until her pussy was directly over his face, and he grabbed her legs and pulled her down onto him, once again delighting in the wetness as he licked her hard and thrust his tongue in and out of her several times.

He was really into it, and was surprised when she backed away, rubbing down his body until he felt her gliding over the top of his cock. She passed his shaft, and it sprang upward, and she moved her hips forward until she had it trapped between her and his stomach. Then she leaned forward and kissed him again, rubbing her breasts on his chest.

She smiled at him, and then began sliding her hips up and down, taking his dick between her pussy lips, making it glisten with her wetness.

"Fuck I want you so bad," Jack moaned.

"I want you, too," she whispered, flicking her tongue in his ear as she slid her pussy past the tip of his cock.

He flexed and felt it press against the moist opening, but she lifted her hips just before he could enter her and slid back down his length.

"Nooo," he moaned only to hear her giggle and kiss his neck, sliding up him again, then back down to repeat the process.

Finally, Kate ran her hand down Jack's chest, and he felt her grip the base of his shaft.

"Watch," she commanded as she sat up, her opening hovering over the tip of his cock.

Jack stared, transfixed, as she rubbed the tip of his cock around her vagina, and he fought the urge to thrust his hips up and enter her.

With agonizing slowness, she lowered herself until the very tip of his cock, wet with her and his precum, pressed against her, and he felt the gentle resistance of her vagina against him as she lowered herself onto him.

The resistance grew, and then suddenly his head was past it and inside her, the smooth warmth of her pussy enveloping the thickness of his cock as she took him deep inside her until he had completely disappeared between her soft lips.

"Fuck yes," Jack moaned as she gyrated her hips on him, clutching his cock with the tightness of her vagina before sliding up and back down several times.

Jack began thrusting his hips in time with her movements up and down his cock, and she lay down on top of him, her breasts pressed against him as her hair tickled his chest and face and he slid into and out of her, just barely keeping the tip of his cock from popping out on the down stroke.

After a minute or two, Jack wrapped his arms around her back and rolled her over, sweeping the hair out of her face into a halo behind her head on the bed, seeing her biting her lip as he thrust inside her.

Her breasts bounced delightfully with each thrust, and she gripped his back, digging into his shoulders with her fingertips and scratching at him as she moaned.

She arched her back and then wrapped her legs around him, crossing her ankles at the small of his back and pulling him in hard with each thrust.

Jack leaned forward and kissed her, and Kate thrust her tongue to meet his, but they couldn't keep contact with the rhythm of their fucking.

"Harder," she moaned. "Fuck me harder."

Jack stood and pulled out of her, dragging her to the edge of the bed and gripping her legs, raised them in the air and spread them so they were on either side of his head as he reentered her with one hard thus that took the tip of his cock to her cervix as he bottomed out inside her.

Gripping her thighs, he pounded into her.

Kate, getting exactly what she needed, started to moan and whimper, and all she could do was grip the sheets with her fists and try to help with the rhythm.

She turned her head sideways as her face flushed, and Jack felt her pussy tightening rhythmically as she got closer and closer.

"Fuck yes," he moaned as he felt the pressure build in his cock in tune with the frequency of her muscles gripping him.

"Oh God I'm so close," she shouted. "Fuck me fuck me fuck me."

Jack kept at it as both their bodies shone with a thin sheen of sweat and he felt himself starting to lose it.

"Aaaah, yes YES!" Kate shouted. "God damn I'm so fucking close."

"Me too," Jack grunted through gritted teeth, trying to keep himself from totally losing control too early.

"Fucking cum inside me," she shouted. "Oh God oh God oh GOD!" she shouted, starting to convulse.

Jack watched her writhing and felt her orgasm coming, and he couldn't hold himself any longer. Kate screamed and Jack felt waves of pleasure overtake him as the pressure built in his cock and then violently subsided as he came inside her soaking wet pussy in multiple convulsions.

"God that feels so good," Kate moaned as Jack shot another jet of cum deep inside her, hitting her cervix.

He released her legs and leaned forward, continuing to move his hips and pump in and out of her, extending the sensation, but all rhythm was gone as she wrapped her arms around him and bit the meaty part of his shoulder.

"God I can still feel it," she moaned.

"That was fucking amazing," he panted as he lay on top of her.

"I never want to move," she said, wrapping her legs around him again and holding him tight inside her.

Jack squirmed, feeling the very last of his cum dripping out of his cock. He lifted his head and smiled at her.

"You are so fucking perfect," he said.

She grinned and then kissed him sloppily.

Jack rolled over until she was once again on top of him and wrapped his arms around her, crushing her against him as she buried her face in the crook of his neck and their breathing slowly returned to normal. He couldn't believe it, but he was still hard. Probably a result of it having been months since the last time he'd had sex, and he wished he had the stamina to continue, but he wasn't sure either of them was ready for that yet.

With a final sigh, Kate sat up, giving Jack another exquisite view of her breasts, still held up by her slinky top. He let his gaze roam down her body to where they were joined, and she slowly lifted herself off of him.

His cock was shiny with their combined wetness, and when she finally reached the end of it and it popped free, a globulous load of cum dropped onto his stomach to pool as she lay down on her side beside him.

"That's a lot," she giggled.

Jack laughed. "Yeah, I guess it is," he said, totally incapable of forming anything more complex.

She lifted her finger and ran it through the pool of cum on his stomach, then lifted it and brought it to her mouth, sucking it clean.

"That's so hot," Jack moaned.

"Oh, you like that? Dirty, dirty boy," she said with a smile. Then she pulled her hair aside and kissed his side, working her way toward the pool of cum, then running her tongue through it, continuing to kiss him and sucking it into her mouth.

"Fucking God that's amazing," Jack said.

Kate gave a closed-mouth grin and swallowed, then licked his stomach clean before wiping her mouth with a finger and licking that clean, too.

"Jesus Christ," Jack muttered. Kate smiled, then leaned down and ran her tongue up Jack's penis from the base, and it was too much. He jerked back and sat up slightly, laughing.

"I can't. I can't," he said. "Fuck, that was awesome."

Kate laughed and lay down beside Jack, draping her leg over him and snuggling up on her side. He turned his head and kissed her lightly on the lips, then nuzzled her neck.

"I do have an IUD, by the way," she said. "In case you were wondering."

"Yeah that actually crossed my mind way too long after it should have. Also, just so you know, I got tested a few weeks back and am healthy."

Kate laughed. "That's a relief. I am, too. Jesus Christ that was the sluttiest thing I've ever done."

Jack felt his heart skip a beat. "I hope that it's—"

"—I am totally ok with it if you are," she said. "This was amazing. It's just what I needed, and I didn't even know I needed it."

"Yeah, I'm definitely ok with it," Jack said and they both laughed. "It's just what I needed, too, but at least I knew I needed it."

Jack cradled her face in his hands and kissed her again, then ran his hands down her side, admiring her body, naked but for the top of her lingerie snugged beneath her breasts.

"Can I make you that hot chocolate you never drank or get you anything else?" he asked.

"Actually, a water would be great."

"Ok, wait here," he said, standing up and went downstairs to fill two glasses of water. While down there, he glanced at his pants and remembered his phone.

"It looks like my friends are mad at me, Jack said when he returned to the bedroom to see Kate exactly as he'd left her and handed her a water.

"How so?" she asked.

"I have 26 text messages, and all of them are asking where the fuck I ran off to, then getting more and more vulgar. Sorry, I wouldn't normally bother with them at a time like this, but I need to tell them I'm ok." And with a sheepish grin, he unlocked the phone and started to type out a message.

Kate sat up and grabbed the phone, pulling Jack down beside her on the bed. She pulled up her top to cover herself, then said, "Snuggle up."

Jack obliged and she turned on the front camera, framing a selfie of the two of them from the stomach up and clicked the button a few times.

"Just send them that," she said with a smile.

"Well, if they didn't hate me before, they're about to really hate me now," he said, sending the photo and tossing the phone onto the nightstand.

Kate reached behind her back and untied the lacing on the corset, and Jack helped her take it off.

"I was going to do that earlier, but I just loved the look of it so much," he said.

"I figured. It's actually pretty comfortable, despite how it looks."

Suddenly, Jack's phone started buzzing furiously on the nightstand.

"Looks like your friends are still awake," Kate said. "Want to respond?"

Jack shook his head. "Nah, they know I'm safe."

"Well, you going to tell them you'll see them in the morning?"

Jack ran his eyes over her perfect body before replying. "How about afternoon? Or evening?"

"Or never?" Kate joked.

Jack, feeling himself growing hard once again, rolled over and hovered above Kate, then leaned forward and kissed her.