The Best Mom

Story Info
Legalized Marijuana gummies ignite mother son passion.
3.4k words
4.51
57.1k
93
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I'm 23, live at home with my mom and I'm happy about it. Mom and Dad have been separated for years, but never got a divorce because of health insurance and a couple other things I forgot about about long ago. My mother is an attractive brunette woman in her fifties and I had been urging her for months to go online to Match.com or some other matching thing. She has a nice body, average B cup breasts and is shapely in a MILF way that she keeps up with exercise or yoga classes. The best thing about her is her personality, though. She's always smiling, always happy and loving. She had been pushing me to find a girlfriend, too, but no one seemed that interested in me. I stopped urging her to find a guy a few months ago. Here's why.

My state legalized marijuana and edible forms of it. I never smoked it, but had a curiosity about candies and edible forms after seeing a segment on TV about what a business was offering. Even still, it took me a long time to get around to doing anything. I mentioned it to my mom, and she was curious, too.

"Be careful. Don't try anything and drive. Ginger took some, didn't feel anything, took some more fifteen minutes later, didn't feel much, took another and then ended up on the floor zonked all night. She said she couldn't even move. I'll stick with my glass of wine."

A week or so later I walked into a place that sold the stuff legally. A guard checked my ID and buzzed me into a room where a cheerful and helpful young lady with a bunch of arm tattoos explained about the different things she offered, potency and what kind of high it generated. I was a little skeptical, but bought a package of ten gummies for fifteen dollars.

The gummies sat on the top of my dresser for a couple weeks. Then my mom noticed them when she was cleaning and came to me eyes wide.

"You bought them!"

"I did, but I'm a little nervous about trying them. I'm curious, but a little voice wonders if I will end up addicted and ruin my life."

"Oh, Honey. You're too smart for that" my mother responded.

"Maybe. Anyway, I'm waiting for the perfect time to try them. And there never seems to be one."

"How about if we both try one together on our movie night?"

Sunday night we often watched movies together, going back to the time when it was a treat after I finished my homework. Most of the time neither one of us had anything social going on, so it was "our night."

A few days later, we did it. I put my sweats on after a nice Mexican dinner and my mother wore her usual yoga pants and loose tee shirt, no bra. We ceremoniously took a gummy each and settled in on the couch and pulled up Netflix. We started watching "The Queen's Gambit" which was kind of interesting, but we were distracted. Every five minutes we looked at each other and asked "Feeling anything yet?"

The answer was no, no, and no, but after a half hour my mother said that maybe she was feeling a little something. Not a high, but more relaxed.

I wasn't feeling much, but when I got up to get iced tea, I realized I was a little unsteady.

Mother went to the bathroom while I refilled our drinks, and when I got back she said "Let's spoon" while we watch. So we did, as we have many times over the years, and spooned on the couch for a bit while we watched this young chess prodigy from a weird background get better and better at chess.

After awhile I forgot about the iced tea because it meant untangling from my mother each time I did. So I arranged a pillow under my head and slipped my arm around my mom. My hand fell onto her bare stomach, but my mother took no mind. Her stomach felt nice, and it seemed natural to caress her soft skin, so I did. Mom made little noises of contentment as I stroked, which frankly were very sexy. I felt my self getting hard and wondered if my mother felt that, but she seemed unaware.

As the minutes passed, we kept asking what the other was feeling. My mom just kept saying "Relaxed. I feel really relaxed, but maybe I would anyway just getting comfy with you. I don't know."

About an hour in I started feeling kind of mellow, and said so. Mom said "Me too", patted my hand and turned to kiss me on my face, but ended up kissing my nose because of the angle. We both laughed at that, and snuggled back together, mom pushed her butt back against me a bit and pulled my butt towards her, making a "mmmm" noise, then putting a hand over my hand, the hand that was caressing her stomach.

I have no idea what was happening on the tv. All I could think about was this new closeness with my mother. We had spooned many times, but she never pushed her butt against me and I never caressed her bare stomach. I kissed my mother's ear lightly for no reason at all, and she responded with another sweet sound and said "That's nice."

I kissed hair and skin wherever I could find it and returned to kissing her ear a few times. Each time I did, I felt her body react a little and often a breath in or out.

My mother's breathing grew more pronounced as I stroked the underside of her breast. I was hesitant to touch an actual nipple and possibly ruin the mood, but my mother reached around with her hand to caress my head and hair. I took this as a good sign. A minute or so later I worked up enough courage to actual caress a nipple. I heard a loud breath and she arched her body in pleasure.

"Gently, gently...oh, honey, that feels so nice. I've missed this so much. Oh, my..."

Mother was just a 34 B but she had lovely, firm nipples and her breasts felt heavenly in my hand. I caressed her sweet buds gently in every way I could think of, occasionally pausing to pull her nipple lightly. That never failed to get a murmur of pleasure. Life felt so incredibly sweet at that moment, I couldn't imagine it getting much better.

And it didn't.

Right when I should have shifted into second gear, whatever that was, I fell asleep. Yep, I fell asleep. One minute I was caressing a nipple and kissing my mothers ears, neck and hair, the next I was waking up with my left arm feeling dead.

"You awake?" Mother asked.

"Yes. I can't believe I fell asleep. I was enjoying myself so much, then...Jeeze, I just felt so tired and heavy."

I sat up and sat back against the couch, feeling groggy. And I said so.

"Man, I don't know if the THC in those gummies makes you tired or what. Maybe I was tired anyway."

Mother smiled and curled up against me, putting her head in my lap.

"It's alright. It is what it is. We had a nice time. Maybe it's for the best things stopped there and didn't get out of hand--pardon the pun."

I smiled unconvincingly, and shook my hand left and right, then up and down to get feeling back.

"I'm still tired. Soooo tired. I'm going to bed." And I did.

The next day, nothing was said about what we'd done, but we were closer. Mom took to kissing me goodbye on the lips and we hugged a couple times while making dinner or unloading the dishwasher. That was pretty normal, though. Maybe we held each other an extra second.

When Sunday rolled around, mom asked for a repeat performance that evening. She took another gummy after dinner, but I took a half one and drank a 20 ounce bottle of Coke, hoping the caffeine would counteract the sleepiness I had felt the first time.

We restarted "The Queen's Gambit" and restarted our spooning position, but once again got distracted. I am not the boldest person, so I was just warming my mother up, kissing her ears and caressing her stomach when she took my hand and placed it on her breast.

Wow! Touching her was one thing. Knowing she wanted me to touch her was another level up. Once again her nipples firmed and she sighed at my touch. I loved the softness and beauty of her breast. It was fairly warm that evening, so I got another surprise when my mother shifted position and took her tee shirt totally off. I got a lovely view of her breasts and wanted to reach out to suck her nipples, but mother got back into her position and leaned back in such a way that I could give both her breasts attention.

"That feels lovely, but could you rub my back for a bit? Just give me a back massage for a couple minutes. My back is sore."

Mother lay down on the couch while I kneeled on the floor rubbing her back. She sighed in pleasure as I pressed my hands into the small of her back and down just above her butt. After a few minutes I started massaging mother's thighs and legs, but the yoga pants did not feel a fraction as exciting as my mother's skin. Mother realized this too, then lifted her hips.

"Take em off. I still have panties on."

I nodded my head "yes" in a fraction of a fraction of a fraction of a second.

My mother's nearly nude body was a delight. She didn't have sexy panties or a thong on, just ordinary light colored stripey panties, but she had a lovely round ass, nice thighs and legs. I started at her thighs and worked my way down to her feet, pausing there for ten minutes to massage her instep, the bottom of her feet, her toes and everything else. Mother murmured her deep pleasure, and I started back up her legs. I enjoyed every centimeter of smoothness, noting any extra reaction, such as when I half-tickled behind her knee. My visual attention kept wandering to my mothers pantie crotch and ass. I sucked in a long breath as I appreciated the view. The roundness of her ass cheeks restrained only slightly by the leg of her panties, the way her labia made the panties bulge out slightly, the unmistakable wet spot dead center on that bulge...It was a view that for me surpassed all the mountain vistas on earth.

It wasn't long before my hands were high on mother's thighs. I worshipped every spot and massaged her skin lovingly. Inevitably, my fingers slipped closer and closer to her sex. Mother's breathing grew loud and I could hear her sighs of pleasure. My fingers brushed the fabric crotch of her panties briefly, testing for resistance. There was none, so I "innocently" massaged in such a way that the back of my hand brushed against fabric covered labia. There was no resistance. In fact, I heard more sounds of pleasure. I stopped pretending to massage and began a light rubbing of the the wet spot and area around it. The groove of her sex was obvious, and I ran my index finger along her sweet indentation again and again.

Mother shifted position with a groan and opened her legs slightly. I leaned down and kissed the soft flesh just outside her panties while searching with my fingers for the magic spot which marked her clit. I found it. The reaction of her body once my fingertip found her spot was unmistakable. I kissed and sucked her sweet skin while gently rubbing her sensitive pearl faster and faster through the damp fabric. I felt her shoving back against my fingers and smiled at the sexy sight. A moment later I reached underneath her with my left hand and found a warm breast and nipple. That did it. The simultaneous rubbing of two sensitive buds launched her into ecstasy. He body convulsed in pleasure and her legs twitched. She moaned and made a long tremulous sound, followed by quick little moans. Her body contracted, relaxed, then contracted again slightly. Mother reached back for my hand and held it in hers.

I listened to her breathing as it slowed. Neither one of us said anything for a few minutes, then she spoke.

"Oh my God was that ever fun. Wow! Just amazing....I'm not going to justify it or make excuses. I guess I really need that. You're still in your clothes for Chrissakes! Take off your tee shirt and gimme some skin to skin!"

So I did. Sheepishly. Mom made room for me on the couch as I took off my shirt, then gave me a hug as I nestled against her, skin to skin. Her breasts were warm and felt slightly damp against me as she hugged me.

"I'm not going to debate the right or wrongs of this moment" mom said. "I don't even care. Well, I do care, but we can talk about that another time. I've missed this closeness with someone so much I want to cry happy tears. I guess I've missed the loving more than I even knew. And I had no idea how wonderful it would be with you. This is crazy---super crazy---but I don't even care. We're just being loving with each other."

I hardly knew what to say.

"Mom, you know how much I love you. I couldn't love you any more, and that was before last week. After tonight, I just don't have words.

Mom kissed me several times around my face, then pushed me away.

"Go get some lotion, vaseline or whatever you want. Let's take care of you."

I got up and went to get a container of vaseline I bought at the dollar store. When I got back, mom took the lid off, put a dab on her fingers and paused.

"Lying down, sitting up? How do we do this?"

I decided to sit.

"Take your underwear off. Oh, nice. You have a pretty dick. Very nice."

Moments later mother was smearing the goop on the head of my penis, then making sounds of contentment as she circled the head of my dick with her fingers. She looked me right in the eye.

"You feel sooo nice. Warm, hard, shapely and sexy as hell."

I'm just average size, so her words were music to my ears. I reached out to caress one of her breasts while she stroked me. It didn't take long. The whole scene, the feel of her nipples, the sight of mother's pale breasts jiggling, the sight of her in panties. I barely lasted two minutes, then erupted in a spurt that arched three feet in the air. More sperm oozed out and I screamed silently in bliss.

"Oh my God, the carpet" mom laughed. I'll spray it with something tomorrow.

I asked if we could sleep together that night, but mom said nop.

"Too much has happened tonight for me to digest. I need to think about it. "

I was disappointed, but later went to my room later without protest. Mom took a shower and gave me a big hug afterwards before retiring.

I lay in bed in the dark thinking about the night, thinking about how lucky I was, how sexy it had been. I started to get hard again and was thinking about masturbating, but I fell asleep, probably with my dick in my hands.

Monday and Tuesday were just like any other, except for longer hugs goodnight. We never had that big talk about right or wrong. In fact nothing was even mentioned.

Wednesday was the same, too. I went to bed a little before 11. I had just fallen asleep when my mother came in and slipped under the covers besides me.

"I've missed you. I've missed your body and our closeness. I've missed the love, the touching. Do you mind?"

Of course I didn't. I missed it too, but it wasn't my decision.

"We don't have to have sex" mom continued. "Is that okay".

"Sure. I'm tired anyway."

"Give me a hug" mom commanded. "Just a quick hug, then we can spoon and fall asleep."

I gave mom a hug, but she never really let go. My hands slipped down her back and into her pajamas and the next thing I knew we were kissing and I was caressing the globes of her sweet ass. Our kissing became more and more passionate, and soon we were dueling with our tongues and mom moaned when I sucked her tongue deeply. Soon mother was lying atop me. We kissed passionately and my hands pulled her ass cheeks one way, then another, caressing them with relish.

I guess we forgot about sleep. I started to unbutton mother's pajama top, but she finished the job excitedly. Moments later I was sucking her nipples. She gasped in pleasure. Deliriously, I went from one breast to the other, concentrating one minute on a nipple, the next sucking as much of her whole breast into my mouth as I could.

My right hand, which had been loving her ass cheeks, now slipped around to the front of my mother's pajama bottoms. There was not only no resistance as I caressed her soft mound, she spread her legs for me as my fingers gently probed her. She jumped when I rubbed her clitoris accidentally, then sighed with pleasure as my middle finger found the right route into her vagina. I marveled at her heat and wetness, wiggling my finger loosely, then concentrating on the wall of her sex where I once had read the elusive G spot existed.

I don't know if I found my mother's G spot, but the combination of my probing finger and the pressure my hand was exerting on her clitoris was clearly turning her on. Big time. Her clitoris seemed like a firm little bud against my hand, and I loved the feel. She moaned loudly, pulled my head to her breasts and came lusciously a few short minutes later. What compares with a mother going crazy with lust, rubbing her pussy against your hand and coming loudly?

Nothing. Nothing I've ever experienced, anyway. I've had some nice sex with a few girlfriends, but this was way above that. It wasn't just two people doing something pleasurable, it was like two souls connecting.

Then it got better. Yep. Mom rested a minute, then smiled at me and disappeared under the covers. I felt a warm wetness seconds later and felt my mother sucking the head of my dick.

"You're cock feels so nice in my mouth. I love sucking you."

My eyes popped in surprise to hear such a thing. It was shocking. In a good way, sure, but I had never even fantasized about hearing my mother say that--and she said it so naturally!

"Wait, mom! Wait a second."

That's the last thing my mother expected to hear, but I had realized when I saw her legs that I was missing an opportunity. I pulled one leg over my head, scrunched down and maneuvered myself so that I could perform oral on my mother while she sucked me. We were essentially doing a 69 while laying on our sides.

"Oh, honey, I don't know if I have another orgasm in me tonight"

But she did. I sucked and licked her passionately while she sucked me. It didn't even take that long. I teased her clit with the tip of my tongue, lapped it, sucked it, then lapped again. Before long, my whole face was wet with her juices. I loved her taste and she loved what I was doing because she came before me. I'm kind of proud of that. It was only a few seconds, but she bucked and came quietly, I could feel her body tense and hear her muffled joy. Seconds later, I filled her mouth and felt her swallowing in between gentle sucks. I released her legs, fell back against my pillow. This is the pinnacle, I thought to myself. It can't get any better than this. No way, ever.

But if it didn't actually get better, my mother prolonged our happiness. She climbed on top of me and began to plant kisses on every inch of my face, saying "I love you" in between every kiss. I put my arms around her, hugged her tightly and fell asleep shaking my head, wondering how a guy could get so lucky.