The Best Night I'll Ever Regret

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Cum on my ass, cum on my ass Logan, cum on my ass." I implored him as I did my best to make him cum as quickly as possible. I was crying out with delight with each drive back of my big ass.

I couldn't cum in doggystle, especially not after already having two massive orgasms. However, the way Logan's cock was pushing in and out of my wanton pussy was giving me mind bending pleasure that easily rivaled our earlier position.

Abruptly, I felt Logan's cock pull out from me and I felt the familiar hot splashes of cum landing on my ass and back. I collapsed into the bed, completely spent, as I heard Logan grunt and finish himself on top of me.

"Towel in my hamper," I murmured to him when I felt he was done. The weight shifted on the bed as he retrieved it and again as he returned to wipe the remnants of our tryst from my back side.

I raised my head slightly as I felt him lie down next me, I rested my forehead on his chest as we both contemplated what we had just done.

"Molly..." Logan started and trailed off.

"No, we figure that out tomorrow. Tonight, I just want to bask in the best sex of my life," I declared looking up at his worried face.

"Yes ma'am." He offered with a half-convinced smile.

"Fuck your cock is big, I think you broke me," I groaned causing Logan to laugh as I got up to go to the bathroom. I'd never felt this...empty, following sex. I peeked back at Logan's flaccid member before closing the bathroom door.

Soft, it still might be bigger than Dave's I marveled to myself. I'm sure a stupid smile was plastered to my face, prompting Logan to poke fun at me.

"You know, my eyes are up here?" he smiled at me good naturedly, causing me to blush and shake myself out of my trance.

"Sure, but why would I want to look at those...when I can look at that?" I made an over-the-top show of biting my lip and winking at him. He laughed as I closed the door to go about my business.

Finishing in the bathroom, I eyed my naked and disheveled appearance in the mirror. Reality started to set in. Fuck what was I going to do? I'd just fucked my sister's husband!

I held my face in my hands and my engagement ring stood out prominently. Not only had I just fucked my brother-in-law, but I'd cheated on my fiancé. A real two for the price of one on the 'You fucked up' sale.

"Shit, you are a piece of shit." I told myself.

Meeting my eyes in the mirror, I shook my head, bouncing my red hair all around. No, consequences were for the morning. The rest of tonight, I was going to go cuddle with the best hookup I'd ever had.

Resolved to that, I flicked off the bathroom light and returned to my room. Climbing into bed, I slid into Logan's arms, backing my naked ass up to his groin, feeling his glorious cock skin to skin in the position that started it all not too long ago.

He draped his arm over me as he pulled the covers back over us, and I drifted off to sleep cozily snuggled up to my brother-in-law.