The Best Revenge Fuck Ever

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Well Morticia, until three days ago I thought I was in a committed relationship with her. I came here tonight to confirm my worst suspicions and I have. The Slut is officially history."

"I thought I recognized you from the Tri Delt party. You're the guy that defended the Sluts honor and put that asshole down, Right"

"You caught me lady. You've unmasked me out and don't worry, I'm not about to take on the Rugby team. Actually I was thinking of just finishing up my beer and heading out unless you have another plan."

Morticia gave me a sort of funny look and then extended her hand to me and said. "I sense a plan shaping up but first I need to check something out." With that she grasped the front of my shirt and pulled me towards her open lips for a kiss. Instinctlvely I engaged her lips and tongue and we had a really good kiss that was rewarded by some light applause from the nearby dancers.

Morticia then put her lips to my ear and whispered "I have a single upstairs and I would like to show Zorro my etchings."

I answer I kissed her again and swept her up in my arms and headed for the stairs. Once in her room I kissed her again and took down the top of her gown and ignoring her etchings, instead admired two perfect breasts topped by two erect cherry red nipples that were just waiting for my lips. As her dress fell in a pool at her feet I followed it down and admired her tiny bikini panties as I cupped her butt and pulled the panties off. Her pussy was shaved or waxed and the lips of her vulva easily parted for my probing tongue. One lick and her little pink clit popped out and she moaned her appreciation as I paid homage to her sex. She came for the first time almost immediately and then started pulling at me to stand and strip. Pants, shirt etc went flying and in seconds we were rolling together on her bed. Legs spread, in it goes. legs clamp around waist, thrusting, pounding, oh god it feels so good, I'm coming coming coming, don't pull out I'm on the pill, I'm there! As I came into her all of the frustrations and pain of Fiona's cheating flowed out and away and I was momentarily reborn and free.

As our breathing slowly came under control I nuzzled her nearest breast, moved up to her lips lightly kissing her and said "my name is Jon Randolph. Other than Morticia, by what name are you known?"

"I'm pleased to make your acquaintance Jon, my name is Kerry Anderson and if I do say so myself, you deliver quite a pleasurable revenge fuck."

Our second intercourse was blended with the first because I never actually pulled out. Her vagina was magical and held me like a soft massaging hand encouraging me to thicken up and keep fucking. Midway through the act I rolled us over and put Kerry in charge. She handled it like a pro artfully posting up and down in a eyes closed dreamlike state. I could feel her pussy muscles rippling as she ran her Kegel routine on my cock. After coming three or four times she opened her eyes and smiled down at me.

"How do you want to cum Jon?"

"Surprise me babe"

With that and without dismounting she pivoted around into a reverse cowgirl and grabbing my cock for added stimulation, had me coming into her like a freight train in less than a minute.

After cleaning up a bit to keep leakage to a minimum we relaxed into a friendly cuddle to discuss the immediate future. She insisted that she did not just jump into bed with guys on the first date but that she felt so sorry for me because she knew SS from the sorority. She knew that the girl was promiscuous but had no idea she was supposedly in a committed relationship.

She also told me that gentlemen callers had to be out of the house by 12:00 AM and that was coming up fast. To that I invited her to my place and she hesitated a moment until I told her that SS believed me to be out of town and would not be there. I suggested she bring a few things and stay the night and she accepted. "You only have ten minutes to get out so why don't you dress and meet me downstairs and I'll hurry."

With that we leapt into action and within five minutes I was down in the lounge waiting. There was an interesting procession of hurriedly dressed guys coming down the stairs and remarkably Kerry kept me waiting no more than seven minutes. She was wearing the campus uniform of jeans, UW hoodie and a backpack. She looked nothing like the exotic Morticia of a couple hours ago but was none the less beautiful. I stood and kissed her as she approached and marveled at all that had happened that night.

Holding hands we started the eight block walk to my efficiency. At the first stoplight I paused, took her chin in my hand and gently kissed her lips and whispered "thank you" and then hugged her. For most of the walk we were quiet as we soaked in the atmosphere of the Halloween revelers in all their drunken splendor.

At my place I poured shots of brandy and we told the elevator version of our life stories. You know mine. All I had to add was that I used to be in a committed relationship with one Fiona Quincy and that said relationship will be officially terminated on Monday morning. Kerry's story was not quite as varied as mine because of my Marine Corps experience but just as tragic in the love life area. Like me she was from the Chicago area. A year younger but three years ahead in school because of my time in the Corp. Usual collection of short term love interests in High School. Did well in Chemistry so opted for Medical Technology in College. Will graduate in June and intern at University Hospital. Met Mr. Right three years ago at UW. Serial cheater that she discovered only a week ago. He graduated last June and just can't understand why she can't forgive because it was just sex.

Kerry was warm and animated and I loved her expressiveness and body english. After she bared her soul about her cheater other, I took her hand and looked into her eyes. "I have just the medicine for our joint problem. Come with me and don't ask questions."

I led a strangely compliant Kerry into the small bathroom in my efficiency and undressed the two of us. Adjusting the water temperature I led her into the shower and for the next 30 minutes we washed each other thoroughly and got to know one another well. She was fascinated by my scars and quite frankly by my penis which must have been lots bigger than Mr Right's. I was intrigued by her reddish nipples, the pure whiteness of her skin and her delicate bare pussy. We played in the water until the temp started to go down and so we quickly rinsed off and exited to large bath towels and a full body massage on the bed. The culmination was me sliding my hard on into her as we spooned. Under the cocoon of my comforter we slowly pulsed together, quietly came and fell into a sound and contented sleep".

The next morning there was of course the obligatory slow wake up morning fuck followed by breakfast at the Union and a walk back to her house. Numbers were exchanged and a Monday noon date was set. Tender kiss goodby. I then held her face in my hands and said "Thank you You'll never know just what meeting you has meant to me. I don't want us to end and I hope you feel the same."

Kerry looked into my eyes with tears in hers and said "I don't want us to end either. I want you to know again that I have never just jumped into bed with someone 30 minutes after meeting them. That's not me but something happened last night and Fate threw us together and I think we are destined to stay that way. Good luck tomorrow and I'll see you at the Union for lunch." With that we kissed again and parted.

The rest of Sunday was quiet and I spent it gathering up all of Fiona's possessions in my apartment and working on various school related projects. I was amazed that I was able to separate my former love from my present life so easily. Something died in me when my worst fears were confirmed last night and then something wonderful happened in the form of Kerry. Where it would go with her who knows but I think she is definitely a keeper.

Fiona called a couple of times Sunday night but I let the machine take her calls. She actually sounded normal on the tape and it made me wonder just how long had she been only acting the faithful girlfriend. On Monday I texted her to meet me outside the lecture hall before class because I had some stuff to give her. She was waiting as I came up to the entrance of the hall. Beautiful red hair, sexy blouse and radiant smile. "What's in the boxes honey?"

"Everything of yours that I could identify in the apartment. You won't be coming over anymore so I cleaned things out."

"But but why. Did I do something wrong?"

"I don't know, did you? Did you remember to douche the semen from the three rugby boys when they fucked you on Saturday and Sunday? God, I'll bet you were swimming in cum by the time you cleaned out. I'll also bet that the way you were whoring around on Saturday was much more the rule than the exception for the "Sophomore Slut". Have a nice life bitch."

Fiona knew that I had her dead to rights and just stood there crestfallen and weeping. I walked away and went into the lecture. As I listened to the Prof again spew his bullshit about how crappy capitalism is I had to restrain myself from walking down to the podium and strangling the fucker. Nevertheless I made careful notes so I could spew his shit back to him on the final.

I met Kerry at the Union and we held each other for a couple minutes. I broke the silence with "I could get used to this. You are the most huggable woman I have ever met Miss Kerry. Now let's eat we can get married later this afternoon."

The period leading up to Thanksgiving was busy with classes and study. My favorite subject was of course all the nuances of Kerry. She was beautiful and warm and sexy and I told her so daily. She was also very bright, well read, funny, dedicated, honest and I believe trustworthy in a non girl scout kind of way. Her schedule kept her busy out at the hospital complex but we managed to get together most evenings and a couple times a week overnight. Sexually it was like we had been lovers for years. We were attuned to each other and were incredibly comfortable in each others presence. However, both of us held back intentionally on any declarations of love or the future as at least I had made that mistake before. When and if we did use those words, it would really mean something.

Soon Thanksgiving was coming up and so I drove Kerry back to Chicago and dropped her off at her parents home in Hoffman Estates. Pretty swank address. No one was home and so she showed me around and being the horn dog that I am we quickly initiated her childhood bed. I was great fun and the image of her naked form amidst the giant pile of stuffed animals is one of my favorite remembrances.

As I think I said earlier, my parents had downsized and moved into a downtown two bedroom condo. One bedroom was the Master and the other was an office with a futon. The folks were happy to see me and Mom even cooked a nice dinner. I filled them in with school, my rehab and a sanitized version of my love life. We had a very nice quiet evening and we were all in bed by 10. The next day we went back to the burbs to an aunt's for Thanksgiving Dinner and several football games.

I got Kerry on the her cell and we made plans to do some shopping and lunch downtown on Friday. Then it turned out that her parents wanted to meet me at their place for dinner and so she suggested that I "stay over" so as not to have to drive back to the Loop Friday night. Great plan. When I checked with my folks they agreed because they had a Friday and actually a Saturday plan as well so I just told them that I had a major paper due and was going to head back to Madison Saturday morning.

Kerry and I had a fun day goofing around in the Loop and then headed back to her parents house. Her Mom was a strikingly beautiful mature version of Kerry and she blushed in appreciation when I told her exactly that. Her Dad was a very successful engineer/exec at one of the Fortune 100 electronics companies on the north side. He actually was a really nice guy giving me a big bear hug and pointedly thanking me for my service. Turns out he had been a combat engineer at Khe Sanh and we really dominated the conversation as we swapped stories about our wartime jarhead experiences. After an hour or so of tall tails and beer the ladies took over and turned the conversation back to the more civilized. It really turned into a really fun evening and the food, wine and people were fantastic.

Later on her folks retired to the Master and Kerry and I hung out in the TV room. We quietly necked for a while and Kerry told me that her folks really liked me and had never been happy with her ex. I guess her Dad had referred to him as the "pompous prick" and so I pulled out my cock which promptly properly saluted and I asked her what she thought of my "Patriotic Prick." We played a while longer in front of the TV and when I wanted in she suggested getting ready for bed and she would then tip toe in to say goodnight and give me my medicine.

A half hour later she snuck into my guest room and we did our best to be quiet as I ate her to three giant welcome home orgasms to my two. It was fun trying to be quiet because it was so different from our normally sort of boisterous style of sex. To make a long story short I slept on a bath towel with a smile on my face Friday night. We spent a very nice time on Saturday morning with her folks and I cemented the title of best boyfriend ever. After an elegant lunch we pleaded term papers and made the two hour drive to Madison most of it with my fingers playing in the wonderland between her silky smooth thighs. Saturday late afternoon to Sunday evening we spent in my efficiency making slow, sweet love. With the heat turned up we were able to forgo clothes and just have fun touching and being touched. Periodically one or the other of us would orgasm but that really wasn't the point. The point was erotic contact leading to more and more erotic contact until we passed out and slept from pure and complete contentment with life and with one another.

So what could go wrong? Actually not much. After the Thanksgiving break we had three weeks of classes and then finals so it was crack the books time before finals. I was confident in how mine went and so was Kerry. For Christmas it was back to Chicago for the actual holiday with our individual parents. By some coincidence both couples were headed off on holiday trips one to Bimini and the other to Vail. Each offered to take their kid but neither of us wanted to be separated for a week. Therefore, we choose to accept the folks paying for a week at Wild Wolf Run in the Dells. They paid for two rooms but we turned one into cash and bunked together.

We skied at Cascade, swam in the indoor pools at Wild Wolf, ate great food and practiced the kama sutra during the non daylight hours which work out to be about 13 per day.

Back to at school we had quite different schedules. Kerry took a bus for her internship which was going to be at Madison General which is way off campus. I was mainly on the Engineering Campus as I was concentrating more heavily on Computer Engineering courses. Most evenings we got together to keep the fluids moving and generally we had most of the weekends free. Life was good, the sex was great, no issues, no problems and then Kerry had to go on a three day bus trip to visit various commercial labs and to see demos of some of the equipment that was not available in Madison. The trip was scheduled at the last minute and on the first night she was gone I got a call from a strange cell number.

The call ID was a Sally Yates. I answered and it turned out to be Kerry calling from a classmates phone. She was in a panic because she was on the class bus fifty miles from Madison and couldn't find the phone that she thought was in her backpack. At her frantic request I gave the unit a quick toss with no success. I then told her to call her number from the friends phone and sure enough her ringtone was coming from the cushions on the couch. We had done a little fooling around there the night before and well you know what happens when sex is involved. Kerry was thankful and said for me to bring it to campus when we were to meet upon her return.

After we hung up the phone sat on the table for an hour or so as I finished up my assignments for the next day and then at about 10 it rang. Thinking it was Kerry I answered.

"Hello Sweetheart, missing me?"

There was a pause and then a man's voice said.

"Is this 555-555-8888?"

I answered "Yes"

"Is Kerry there?"

"Not now, can I take a message?"

"Do you know when she'll be back?"

"I believe she is gone until sometime on Friday. She misplaced her phone and I found it. Can I take a name or number?"

"Sure. This is Jason at 555-666-6666. Tell her to give me a call when she get back. OK? Thanks a lot"

"No problem."

Huh? Kerry had not gone into any significant detail about her multi year relationship that preceded ours and I didn't pry. One thing that I did know was that the guy's name was Jason something and the relationship was about two and a half years long. They had broken up shortly before we met and I was in fact a rebound affair. I also knew the four digit Apple code to open Kerry's phone. I knew it because I had watched her often enough entering four of the same digit. We had even joked about how easy her phone would be to hack but she didn't want to be bothered with complex combinations. Speed was of the essence when getting to her messages.

So, after keying in good old 5555, her phone opened. Curious I went to her address book, keyed in "Jason" and presto, Jason Mitchel at 555-666-6666 popped up. For the next two hours I overdosed on her private life through her text and emails. When I was through I had a fairly good picture of Kerry and Jason's troubled relationship. Prior to tonight all I knew about it was Kerry's precise summary. The "the asshole repeatedly cheated on me and so I dumped him." Give or take a nuance here and there, her phone pretty much backed up the summary. She had dumped him in a particularly nasty text the weekend before we met after seeing pics of him actually with his dick in a chick on a porn site web page.

I didn't get particularly worked up until I saw an email message stream that was started by Kerry to Jason after Halloween. Checking the date and time I found that it was started the Sunday afternoon after I had taken her back to the Sorority House.

"Asshole

Just a quick note to tell you that I met a really cool guy at our Halloween Party dressed in my Morticia dress and 30 minutes later had him in my room with his huge cock buried up to his balls in my freshly waxed pussy. We fucked twice in my room and then adjourned to his apartment and for the next eighteen hours made love with hardly a break for sleep. What a lover! He was patient with me and unlike you he made sure I was satisfied before cuming in buckets. Speaking of cuming, this guy shot so much stuff that I had to use a tampon just to keep my jeans dry. He has tremendous endurance unlike a certain limp dicked asshole that I know. Got another date tomorrow and I have high expectations.

Eat shit and die!

Kerry

His response was forgiving and surprisingly remorseful and in essence said OK I deserved that so now we're even. We forgive each other and get back together. Please?

Her response

"Eat shit and die!"

Every day for almost two weeks he sent plaintive messages begging for reconciliation, forgiving her and finally attempting to pull first at her heartstrings and second to her sexuality. At first, attached to each message were one or more sentimental pics of the two of them at holidays or special events. There were pics with both of their families and his siblings. Pics with friends or at vacation destinations. Sexy pics on beaches with Kerry in sketchy little bikinis. There was even one topless pic on what looked like a Mexican resort beach.