The Best Spring Break of My Life

Story Info
A step mom and her son try new things on a family vacation.
2.9k words
3.75
70.8k
62
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

*Some backstory before I begin. The people in this story are all real. I am not using their real names but they do exist. These are the fantasies that I think of with my family. This takes place during the spring break of 2021. Leave a comment of what I should write about next and what you liked/didn't like about the story.*

*Also I am writing this on spring break right now and currently I'm sitting on a couch while my stepmother is making pancakes. I'm also not entirely sure she's wearing a bra. Let's hope I don't get caught. I'll give updates throughout the story of where I am and where she is.*

I had just gotten off of my flight from college and t was the morning before spring break and I needed to get my phone which I had left the night before in my dad and stepmothers room. My dad was packing the car and I thought my stepmom was helping him so I didn't knock before I walked in. I had the biggest surprise when I peaked my head around the door. I saw my step mother in nothing but a braw and a thong standing there looking at herself in the mirror.

*I was trying to figure out if she had a bra on or not and I think she saw me looking at her boobs so I went upstairs to my loft bedroom in the house that we are renting.*

I had never thought of my step mother like anything but a parent before but now seeing her DD breasts almost falling out of her lace bra I had an immediate hard on. She still hadn't seen me so I stood there in awe and watched her sexy body. Then I realized she would eventually see me if I kept standing there so I started to back out when I realized I needed to have a picture of this. I took out my phone and snapped a few quick pictures of her almost naked body.

*Now she's taking a shower in the bathroom right next to me.*

I quickly went back up to my room to finish packing but couldn't stop thinking about her so I took my phone back out to look at the pictures I took. I pulled them up and my hard on came right back when I saw half of her nipple was peaking above her bra in the last pic. I tried to ignore the pics and go back to packing but my boner wouldn't go away. I finished packing and then I got some tissues out, pulled the pics back up and rubbed one out to my step mother. Something I never thought I would do but I had one of the best orgasms I had ever had.

*The water in the shower has stopped but she hasn't come out of the bathroom yet.*

Now for some more description of Jenn. She is the definition of a MILF. She's about 5'6" and I doubt weighs over 130lb but is plenty curvy. She's got amazing DD tits that she has no problem showing them off. And not to mention she's got an ass to die for. She's got long blond hair and a face that would look amazing looking up at you with cum all over it. What little of her nipple I saw is big and perfectly round. They're also not adverse to poking through her shirt begging to be sucked on. She very often doesn't wear a bra but even without it her massive tits never sag.

*She just got out of the shower and I could see her ass through the towel that she put over herself.*

It was time to get in the car and I wasn't sure I could be in the car with her for 4 hours after what I had seen. I was going to have a hard time concealing my boner that whole time. But I managed to get through it and we settled into our house for the night. Dinner went by without any trouble though I could not stop looking at her tits. God how I wanted to suck on her tits. I made a promise to myself that I would get to by the end of the week.

*It's a few days later and we are no longer on spring break. She is out to dinner with my dad and she is wearing a very slutty outfit that shows off her curves and cleavage.*

Three days went by and I still hadn't made a move but I couldn't get over the pictures that I had taken. I told myself that today I was going to do something. But I wanted to start small. Now I'm no body builder but my body is well toned with good muscles. So that afternoon I went out for a run and when I got back and saw her in the kitchen I decided I would tease her a little bit. I walked in and took my shirt off making up the excuse that I was hot and needed to cool off.

For the next hour I just loitered around making sure she saw my body. I caught her sneaking glances when she thought I wasn't looking. Then I told her that I was going to use the pool out back and that she should join me. I went upstairs to change and I could tell she was looking at me as I left.

Now real quick I'm going to explain a bit about the layout of the house. The kitchen, living room and dining room are all kind of in the same room. My step sisters' room is down the hall. Then you walk up the stairs to the upper level and my bed is to the right half hidden behind the bathroom but still exposed and my parents room is to the left with a door. Oh and the bathroom is straight ahead.

She walked up the stairs shortly after I did and I was in the middle of getting dressed. I was facing away from the stairway with my white briefs on but I could see her through a mirror that she didn't realize was there. She didn't know that I knew she was there so she stayed for a second or two and looked at my ass. I seized the opportunity and pulled my briefs off so she could see my bear ass. It was then that she noticed the mirror but didn't see me looking at her. What she did see though was my 6 inch flaccid cock right there. Still pretending that I didn't know she was there I stroked it a few times to get it to it's full 8 inches. At that point she walked into her room to get changed into her bikini.

I got changed and as I walked passed her door I could've sworn I heard moaning. As I walked past the kitchen my dad said that everyone was going to town to go shopping and asked if I wanted to come. I told him that I was just about to go to the pool but I would catch up later. I swam in the pool for 10 minutes or so before my step mother came out in a very sexy bikini that showed far too much skin to wear in public. She jumped in and her top almost came off as she hit the water.

We talked for a good twenty minutes or so before I went and laid down on one of the pool chairs to dry off. I made no effort to hide my obvious boner. As I layed there drying I could see my step mother stealing looks at it. 10 minutes later she came out and I don't know if she knew or not but one nipple was poking out from the side of her bikini and the other was visibly hard. Her bikini was also white which made it very see through when wet. She walked past me trying not to let on that she was looking at my cock and told me that she was going to take a shower.

Once I heard the water turn off in half an hour or so I went up to my room but on my way up I saw that she had left the bathroom door open enough for me to see inside and I could see her drying her beautiful tits and her clean shaven pussy. My hardon came immediately back but I left before she saw me. After she was done drying off she didn't cover herself with a towel or close the door when she changed so I saw every part of her beautiful curvy body. Somehow she didn't see me staring from around the corner.

After she was done changing I went in and took my shower. I wanted so bad to cum to the memories of my stepmother's body but I had to refrain. When I was done I did the same as her and gave her a show that she didn't know I saw. Just as I was about to go in and make my move I heard the car pull up and the rest of my family get out. I guess I would have to wait until the next day.

The next day was unbearable. My step mother and I kept exchanging glances as if having a conversation about what we were going to do to each other. Eventually I couldn't stand it so I went upstairs to the bathroom and got out my phone. I was going to just jack off to the pics of her but then I got a better idea. I opened my camera up and snapped a quick pic and sent it to her. As I was walking back down the stairs I heard her phone buzz and I watched her face as she saw the pic of my 8 inch cock. All of the sudden her cheeks got red and she could hardly look at me.

Then she went into the bathroom and sent me a full body pic and holy shit was that hot. Her big round nipples create the juiciest little lumps on her perfect breasts. Oh how I wanted to bury my face in between her tits. And I'm sure I would get to tonight. But until then I would have to wait. I made no effort to hide my hard on not caring if the rest of my family saw. I wanted Jenn to know that I wanted her.

My dad made all of us play cards for hours before we could get up and leave. But then he suggested that we all go into town and have dinner somewhere. My sisters agreed and me and my stepmother exchanged a look. We all went upstairs to get dressed and I put on some dark brown pants and a tight white t-shirt. When I saw what Jenn was wearing I had to focus on her face. If I didn't I would see the unusually large amount of cleavage she was showing and her nipples poking through the soft thin fabric of the top she was wearing.

At dinner it was hard not to look at her body when she was so clearly showing it off. About half way through I said that I needed to use the bathroom and as I was leaving I gave my stepmother a look as if to say "come join me." I don't have to wait long because in less that a minute I heard a knock on the bathroom door and a soft voice saying "It's Jenn."

I opened the door and pulled her into a long kiss. I made sure the door was locked before pushing her up against the wall and putting one hand on the back of her neck and the other on her ass. I started to kiss lower and lower. First right below her mouth, then her neck, then right where her skin met the collar of the shirt that she was wearing. I hovered there listening to her heavy birthing, imagining her wet pussy around my throbbing cock.

I pulled the collar of her shirt down and started kissing her right breast and then her left. Slowly making my way down to her nipple. At last I pulled her shirt past her boobs and feasted upon her gorgeous nipples. I kissed them like I had never kissed anything before. I could've done that for hours had she not said that we should get back to the table. I snuck one last kiss in before I pulled her shirt back up kissed her on the lips and watched her walk out of the bathroom.

I waited 30 seconds or so before following and when I got back to the table everything was back to normal. All except for the occasional looks Jenn and I shared. I couldn't wait to fuck her pussy when we got back and it looked like I might not. My step mother and I were sitting next to each other and all of the sudden I felt her hand on my groin. It sent a shiver through my entire body and I could feel myself stiffen. She slowly rubbed my growing bulge but I knew she wouldn't go any further but I wished she would keep it up.

To my dismay though she took her hand off of my cock and left me with one of the biggest hardons of my life. Then I felt a nudge on my hand and she put something inside of it. When I looked to see what it was I almost spit out my water in shock. My step mother had put her red lace thongs in my hand. I had dreamed of having a pair of her thongs. I had gone so far as to go snooping through her underwear drawer on several occasions but now that I actually had them i didn't know what to do.

The rest of dinner went by uneventfully until dessert. We had just ordered slices of cake when Jenn sent a picture of her legs spread under the table to me with the caption "don't fill up;)" I swear this woman never seizes to amaze me.

When we all got home my dad wanted to go for a family walk but Jenn and I said we were too tired. Now that wasn't true then but when the rest of my family got back we sure would be. They all left and my step mother and I watched them walk away just to make sure they didn't double back.

Once Jenn made sure that they were gone she dragged me upstairs and pushed me down on the bed. She crawled on top of me and kissed me for what I swore must have been a whole minute. Then we flipped over so I was on top and continued our hot make out. We went on like that for a while before my step mom unbuttoned the top two buttons of her shirt and made me do the rest when she was on top.

When I got the last button undone and ripped her shirt off her big beautiful tits poured out and dangled there right in front of my face. Just as I was about to take one into my mouth she flipped us over and just about ripped my shirt getting it off. We flipped again so that she was on top and she started dry hump riding me and her tits were swinging back and forth.

I didn't want to wait too long and risk the rest of the family interrupting us so I flipped her over and got up to take my pants on and look for a condom. After I had taken my pants off and she had stripped of her skirt I was having trouble finding a condom.

"Just fuck me raw Jayden" she said not wanting to wait either.

Who was I to deny a lady's wishes? So I picked her up and she wrapped her legs around my waist. I slammed her against the wall and penetrated her with my fully erect cock. She stifled a scream as I slammed her down on the full length of my cock and started pounding her against the wall.

She leaned forwards into me and I fell on my back with her on top of me. I had one hand on the head board behind me and the other on her ass. She started riding me with her hand on my throat. Her screaming moans were too much and I could tell I wasn't going to last long.

As her moans got even louder and higher I could tell she was about to climax and a pounded against her thrusts wanting this orgasm to be the best I had ever felt. Her pussy constricted around my cock and as she was screaming and her juices were flowing I erupted with the most pleasure I had felt in my entire life.

We both collapsed onto the bed and just layed there our naked sweaty bodies pressed up against one another. After a few minutes I told her that I was going to wash up before everyone got home. Before I could get up to leave she flipped on top of me, laid a big kiss on my lips and said "Should I join you, you little stud?" And that's how it all started.