The Best Summer Job Ever Pt. 02

Story Info
A young man gets the best summer job ever.
6.1k words
4.59
22.4k
11
0

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 07/27/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I knew that "9:15" meant 9:15AM, not PM, I figured that the conference Mindy's boyfriend was attending would start at 9, and the coast would be clear. At the stroke of 9:15, there I was, knocking on the door of room 237.

But who answers the door, but Gina, wearing her panties and thin, white t-shirt. My jaw dropped, she looked amazing, for someone who had obviously just woken up, her soft blue eyes, disheveled blond hair, and nearly see-through shirt were irresistible. She grabbed my hand and pulled me close. I turned and kissed her, and we began to make out.

I worked my hand under her shirt, turned her slightly, and reached up to caress her breast, when, in from the adjacent room walked Mindy, "My, my what have we here?"

I was startled, but Gina took it in stride, "Why should you get all the fun?"

Relieved that this wasn't going to turn into a cat-fight, I decided to modify the plan I had for the day.

"Get your suits, girls, we're going on a road trip!"

"Whaaaat? But it's our last day here!"

"This is the first day off I've had in weeks, and I'm certainly not going to spend it here. You two complain there's nothing to see or do here, so we are going off the beaten path. Bring some lotion and towels, too. I've packed some food." I hadn't planned on taking Gina along, but sometimes you have to improvise.

We got to my car, which was, like most cars on the island, vintage, piled in, and headed out onto the highway. Gina read the directions and stretched out her long legs in the back seat, while Mindy road shotgun and sung along to whatever came on the radio, whether she knew the words or not.

After passing through what seemed like an infinite stretch of sugar cane fields, we got off the highway and headed through a small town, then down a long dirt road. Finally, we pulled into a small, makeshift parking lot that had a handful of cars in it.

I grabbed a small cooler from the trunk, the girls grabbed their bags and we headed over a small dune to the beach.

"Here we are, the finest beach on the island!"

And it was gorgeous, like a living postcard! It had everything: the soft white sand, the crystal blue water, the gentle breeze bringing the scent of tropical flowers down from the hills. Only a few big fluffy clouds hovered over the mountains in the distance behind us. I quickly got out my phone to take a picture, this little bit of heaven was going to sustain me through many an endless arctic winter back home. I was trying to take a panorama shot, when a strange, bronzed man came running up to me.

"No picture! No picture!!"

He startled me twice, once when I was concentrating on taking the picture, the second time when I looked down and realized he wasn't wearing a bathing suit.

Upon further inspection, nobody on this beach was wearing a stitch of clothing, but they were all scattered about so wasn't immediately obvious. I had asked the concierge, Jorge, where the best beach on the island was, and this was obviously a prank. Vowing revenge, I did the only thing I could do, I dropped my bathing suit.

The girls looked at me in shock. "Well, do you know any of these people?" I gestured towards the sparse crowd. "The picture police are here, we won't end up on the internet, so what the hell!" I got out my suntan lotion and began applying. Shrugging, Mindy and Gina, untied their tops and slid out of their bottoms.

Putting on suntan lotion always takes me back to the lakeside vacations I took as a kid. I still remember my mom reminding me to cover my ears and the tops of my feet. I'm pretty sure she never told me to make sure I cover my cock and balls, but I think I'd remember a family trip to a nude beach.

I gave my crotch area a quick spray, as it is the very last place you want to get sunburn, but I didn't want to 'wake the beast,' if you know what I mean. That was going to be hard, as Mindy was putting on a show, oh-so-slowly rubbing the lotion into her breasts. Gina was also taking in this show, and I turned to her and asked her to do my back, while I lay on my stomach.

When Mindy saw this, she said, "Oooh, can I help?" and thus, "the beast" was woken, as Mindy dangled her tits in front of me while doing my upper back, as Gina rubbed lotion into my thighs and ass. I was enjoying the attention and wondering how long it would take my boner to subside, when Gina shouted, "Last one in is a rotten egg!" and the three of us sprinted off towards the water.

After frolicking in the surf for a spell, we returned to our towels, dried off and ate the sandwiches I'd packed in the cooler. Over lunch we got to talking. Gina and Mindy were childhood friends and roommates, Mindy was an actress/waitress, and Gina was a dental hygienist. They'd been seeing their boyfriends for about a month and a half, and they were not happy.

"They really love money more than either of us," Gina complained.

"Yeah! And they made us pay for this trip, while bragging about the fat year-end bonuses they get,"

Mindy said, "and show us off at office parties where we get ogled by creepy old men."

"Since when do you mind being ogled, Mindy?" Gina jabbed. Mindy hissed and made a cat's claw at her, as both girls laughed.

"But what about you, Johnny? How did a very white guy like you end up out here?" Mindy asked.

I told them how my girlfriend dumped me at the end of the last semester, screwing up my plan to work at her dad's restaurant for the summer. I did my 'narrator voice' "But fate had other plans for John Hammond."

Gina interrupted, "Wait a minute, you're a Hammond?!"

I had to explain that my family weren't the rich Hammonds, that my father worked in a bank, and my mother taught English at a private high school, and that when Michael Hammond, Sr. died, I'd be lucky to inherit a case of those cheap plastic "Hammondcane" cups.

With that, I lay back, closed my eyes and took a nap in the sun.

I wasn't out for long, when I felt a gentle female hand rustle under the towel I had thrown over my crotch. Gina's hand found my stiffening cock, "You were right, Mindy, I think his cock is bigger than Bradford's"

"Go for it, Gee, it seems like the crowd has left"

That was weird, the crowd had left? And it seemed like the sun had gone in, so why not lay back and enjoy a nice, slow hand-job? Then I felt a few drops, then I heard thunder, then I saw a bolt of lightning even though my eyes were closed. A storm had moved up quickly from behind us.

The hand-job was a fond memory, as we all scrambled to collect our stuff and head for the car through the pouring rain. Wet, shivering and naked, we made it to the car, and squeezed into the back seat. The windows steamed up as we tried to dry ourselves.

I was looking at Mindy, who looked me in the eyes and said, "While we're stuck here waiting for the storm to pass, I'm going to take care of some unfinished business from yesterday." And with that, she leaned down to plant a kiss on the tip of my cock.

Gina slid closer to me, as Mindy stretched out to lay across our laps. Sex in a car can be challenging for two people, let alone three, but this old car was just spacious enough. Mindy pushed my ass to the edge of the seat, so she could lick my balls, driving me nuts. Gina showed me her fingers, just as she plunged two of them into Mindy's pussy, making her moan. Mindy had licked her way back to the tip of my cock and was licking and sucking with gusto, and it was my turn to moan.

"How is she? Isn't Mindy a great cocksucker?" Gina asked.

I was startled and looked at her blankly. She gave me a wink. A little light-bulb went off in my head.

"Oh yeah! She really knows how to suck! She's going to take my massive cock and suck out all my cum like the good cocksucker she is! Take it all, you cock sucking slut!"

Gina shot me a "What the fuck dude?!" look and I took the hint and focused on my sincere praise of her skills.

Mindy was almost too effective, but as I was building towards a massive eruption, she began emitting the same grunts she had yesterday, Gina's fingering was having the desired effect.

She had settled on licking and sucking the tip of my cock, as her moans built, only taking her lips off as she climaxed with a loud, "Mmmmaaaah!" There was no need to quiet down this time.

Hearing her cum and seeing her blissed-out expression triggered my own eruption and I shot two blasts of cum at her face before she clamped her lips down and sucked the rest down.

As we slid back into normal sitting positions, Gina said, "Look at you!" and got out her phone to show her. There was cum in Mindy's hair and some on her cheek, and she laughed as she took a selfie, "This is one vacation photo I'm not sharing with grandma!"

The rain had stopped, and we got dressed and I began to drive us back. Gina was handling the directions again, from the back seat, but she was wearing a see-through mesh shirt, with no bikini underneath. This made me check her out in the rear-view mirror, and I could see her nipples poking through the mesh.

As we got closer to the resort, I made a turn into a small town and pulled over. "We're going to stop at my place, we can get showered and cleaned up before we head back." I had rented a furnished apartment above a small restaurant. I could have stayed at the resort, but I wanted to get away from that place just a bit.

As we entered my apartment, the girls simultaneously screamed, "I call first shower!!" and the two of them disappeared into my bathroom. For the next twenty minutes, I was treated to the sounds of a loud lesbian orgy going on behind my bathroom door.

Finally, the door opened, the girls appeared, giggling. Mindy was wearing a t-shirt and her bikini bottom and Gina wore just her mesh shirt and a short black leather mini-skirt.

"Oh? Did I miss anything?" I pulled my earbuds out and acted as if I had heard nothing.

"Aw, Johnny we were just teasing you!" Gina said, "When our boyfriends get drunk they are always like 'you two are bi, why don't you fuck for us?' It's so annoying!"

"Well, here at Casa Hammond, nobody is nagging anyone for anything. Our aim is to please."

"Is that so?" Gina said, "because there's someone here who could use some pleasing," and with that, Gina gave me a gentle shove into my couch. I sat down, she grabbed Mindy by the hand, and the two of them stood in front of me. Gina took a moment to tap her phone, and slow music, began to play from it.

Gina circled behind Mindy and slid her hands under her t-shirt, and massaged Mindy's breasts. Mindy smiled, and Gina grabbed the sides of her shirt and slowly tried to pull it up. She stopped and tried again, causing the shirt to tighten around the outline of her breasts. She tried one last time and Mindy's breasts bounced free, why Mindy pouted and feigned shock.

Now Mindy was just wearing her bikini bottoms. Gina pulled up a chair and had Mindy fold her arms on the back of it. Mindy's breasts hung free, and as Gina caressed the sides of her breasts, her nipples stiffened. Gina produced two small nipple clamps, and made a show of holding them in front of Mindy's eyes, which grew wide at the sight of them.

As each clip snapped on her nipple, Mindy let out a little yelp, and she began to shift her legs back and forth. Gina pulled Mindy's legs back so that she was really leaning on the chair. Standing behind Mindy, she gave her ass a forceful slap, untied her bikini bottom, pushed her legs apart, and began to stroke her mound, slowly teasing her pussy lips.

"Oh, you are so wet, you naughty girl! What are we going to do about this?"

Mindy gave a wide-eyed shrug.

"Can I get a volunteer from the audience?"

My hand shot up, (and it wasn't the only thing up!) and after a moment of Gina looking into the 'crowd', shock of shocks, I was selected.

She had me lay down on the floor and put a pillow under my head and had Gina squat above me.

"You are going to administer the reward, when you tire, tap the floor with your hands. But you, Miss Mindy have been a naughty girl, flinching from your clips. You are going to give me my reward for tolerating your disobedience."

Gina move the chair much closer to Mindy, and put one foot up on it, and suddenly I was treated to an amazing sight, looking up Gina's long legs, as Mindy leaned forward to eat her out.

I used the only pussylicking trick I know, I tried to lick the alphabet on Mindy's pussy. Slowly, it began to work, and by 'M', she was grunting those happy grunts. Gina was enjoying herself too, I could see her hand gripping the back of Mindy's head.

Suddenly, our ringmaster (ringmistress?) Gina stopped the action.

"Now it's time for the main course!"

She turned Mindy around to face my feet and pulled off my shorts and briefs in one tug.

She caressed my cock and balls with her hands, said, "I think this will do nicely!" and lowered herself onto me, cowgirl style. Mindy and Gina leaned in towards each other, making out above me, while I was servicing them with my tongue and cock.

Soon, Mindy came, lay down beside me and kissed me, and she shivered as I unclipped her nipples and blew cool air on them. Gina took control once again.

"Begin the finale!"

Gina rolled off me and was now laying on her back on the floor. Mindy grabbed a couple more pillows, and put them under Gina's ass, while Gina spread her legs in the air. I knelt and entered her, as she put her ankles up near my shoulders. Mindy sucked on Gina's left tit, while I fondled the right one, and all this stimulation was finally too much for her. She began grunting along to my thrusts, a deep, savage grunt, and I grabbed her hips and began slamming into her furiously; for all her bossiness, she wanted to be dominated.

Finally, she came with a roar and a jet of liquid, and I came a moment later with my own roar, shooting what felt like a was gallon of cum into her sopping pussy. I came so hard I was trembling for a few moments, but Gina was tearful. I was worried, but moment later she was giggling. Mindy and I comforted her, stroking her hair, as she nuzzled close to us, as we sat on the couch together.

I tended to the dampened pillows and tried to clean up the rug, and we realized it was dinner time back at the resort. The girls cell phones began to chirp; their boyfriends were looking for them. Tonight was their last night, and the bankers were going to have a party in the lounge after dinner.

"I can have you back home in ten minutes or we can get food from the restaurant downstairs, my treat!"

"What kind of food is it?" Mindy asked.

"Local food, it's tasty stuff, but I can hardly tell you what it is"

Gina said, "Cell service is terrible on this island!" and turned off her phone. Mindy did the same. The three of us got dressed and headed downstairs, where the Marta, the owner (and my landlady) greeted me like her long-lost son, even though I eat there like five times a week. I ordered the food for us; the girls ordered the drinks (margaritas all around). Marta sent us over a complimentary desert, which was amazing, and I covered the check. Even tipping heavily, it was about a third of what I'd pay back home.

We got into the car, but this time Gina took shotgun, and snuggled close to me, while Mindy sat in the back. Ten minutes later, we pulled up behind the service entrance to the hotel.

"Well, this is it," I said. I had only known them a short while, but, I would miss these two.

Gina and I kissed, and even though I wasn't expecting a quick peck on the cheek, I was surprised at her passion, and I reciprocated. As we made out, I just managed to get my hands on her breasts, when she got her fingers on my zipper.

She freed my cock to the cool night air, and I turned sideways to give her access without having to go through the steering wheel. Gina broke off our kiss, her lips now headed straight for my cock. Mindy leaned forward over the back seat and had pulled up her t-shirt, exposing her full breasts. I nibbled on her still sensitive boobs, and she fingered herself.

Gina sucked my cock with gusto, slowly working it down her throat, while caressing my balls with her free hand. Between the two of them, I was in paradise, or at least within walking distance of it.

Just as I was about to pass the point of no return, an ambulance, with lights and sirens blazing, makes a sharp right turn into the employee parking lot and pulls in front of us at the service entrance to the hotel, a handful of people come out of the hotel to show the paramedics where to go.

Boobs get covered, zippers get zipped, and there we are outside the service entrance, three of us, kissing good-bye in a much less enjoyable way.

I spot my manager, Alphonse, and asked him what happened.

"John, thank God you're here! They just took Roberto in the ambulance, they think he's got appendicitis. I need you to cover for him, we got a party at the lounge with no bartender!"

Having no other plans for the evening, I agreed. After all, the point of a summer job is to make money. I went to my locker to take a quick shower and change into the work clothes I keep there.

I entered the lounge to cheers, I gave the crowd a wave and shouted, "I feel great!" Baja, the dj was playing his soft intro set, he'd get to the heavier, louder dance stuff later on. The crowd seemed to be mainly banker bros, who are not known as guys who can hold their liquor. By the end of the night, I was sure I'd be pouring out a lot of Jagermeister shots. There were some women in the crowd, a few who looked like bankers, a few girlfriends, a few wives who came along to keep their husbands in line.

But after a day spent out of the orbit of the resort, I had almost forgotten how these were practically the only people in the hotel, until they walked in. I know I've told you how beautiful Mindy and Gina were, but here they were, decked out in their finest, and I must say, that was pretty damn fine. Gina was wearing a sleeveless dark red dress, with a plunging vee neckline and slits on the side that showed off her amazing legs. Mindy wore a sequined iridescent black halter top that pulled her magnificent breasts apart, and a black leather mini-skirt. I cursed the company policy that made me leave my cell phone in my locker but focused on burning this stunning sight into my retinas.

Of course, they were accompanied by their boyfriends, Roger and Bradford (Not 'Brad'. Never 'Brad'). The two of them looked through the room, their eager, wide eyes seeking out the attention and adulation of their peers. What they got were hearty handshakes, and eye-rolls that they never quite caught.

After a few obligatory greetings, the girls sauntered over to the bar.

"Well look at you, working on your day off!" Mindy said.

"I'm a professional and helping the boss out of a jam is always a good move," and I pushed their drinks towards them, "Two margaritas, top shelf."

Mindy angled herself between Gina and the wall, and too a quick look around.

"Here's your tip." she said, and she pulled her top to the side and flashed her boob at me.

This was going to be an interesting night.

Baja began to crank the music louder, switching from "music you can talk over" to "music you have to shout over," and the crowd got the message, and soon almost everyone was on the dance floor. The bar was a bit slack, and the girls came back for another round of margaritas. This time, Gina hiked up her dress and gave me a lovely view of her pussy.

The evening wore on, and Bradford left with a few of his banker bros to go, "Check out this really epic whoreho- uh, "bar" in town. I'm just going along to keep the guys out of trouble." Gina rolled her eyes and said, "I'll get the bail money ready," but this bit of snark sailed over his drunken head like a satellite.

Roger struggled with Mindy on the dance floor, Baja had shifted gears again, this time to "music you can slow dance to, so you can go back to your room and fuck like bunnies" Roger was clearly wasted even by the usual 'end of the party' standards, someone had been pouring his shots with a heavy hand. But he was still raring to go and as they slow danced, he was groping her ass.

12