The Best Tip He Ever Got Pt. 01

Story Info
Drew received an odd gift from a strange woman as a tip.
4.9k words
4.18
13.1k
16

Part 1 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 07/25/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Another uneventful night for a pizza delivery driver in a small town. At least that's what Drew thought when he started his shift. As the evening came to a close, Drew sat in the lobby of the small pizzeria, staring intently at the delivery screen. Only four minutes left until last call for deliveries. Drew closed his eyes and sat back in the chair, bringing his hands up and rubbing his temples. He began to plan his night of a late dinner, video games, and a quick wank before bed. Rarely did he get an entire weekend off. Of course it had to fall on the weekend that his wife, Amanda, was out of town with her mother. He let out a deep sigh and then dropped his hands into his lap, looking back up at the delivery screen. Only two minutes to go. Then suddenly, the unmistakable chime of an order coming through the system echoed through the empty lobby.

"Of fucking course." Drew muttered to himself, putting his hands on his knees as he rose out of the chair.

He looked at the delivery screen, he recognized the name of the street, but it was an address that he had never delivered to before. The town was rather rural, most deliveries this time of night were out to secluded places. He inspected the address, then went over to the map on the wall to plot his course. Following the house number, he corresponded it with the appropriate section on the grid of the map. He let out another deep sigh when he realized that it was literally at the edge of the delivery radius. It would take him at least 15 minutes to get there, and then another 15 minutes back.

He waited patiently as the cook prepared the pizza. A plain cheese on hand tossed dough. He grumbled to himself, realizing that the order was only for one pie, and the total including delivery charge was right at $13. This meant that he would likely not get a tip from this delivery, even though it was literally placed at the last minute on a Friday evening. He sat back down in the lobby and waited the eight minutes needed to fully cook, box, and package the pizza for delivery.

He heard the closing manager slap the bell on the prep table giving him the indication that the delivery was ready to go out. Again, he grumbled as he stood up and grabbed the delivery bag. His grumbles continued all the way from the lobby of the restaurant, through the parking lot, and to his car. He started his car and set out on his way. As he pulled out of the parking lot, he was met with the one stoplight that he would have to encounter on his trip, and of course it was one of the notoriously long lights in the small town.

"Oh my God, seriously!" He said to himself before letting out yet another deep sigh.

As he sat waiting for the light, he lifted his center consul and pulled out a joint that was tucked beside his sunglasses. Right as the light turned green, he sparked it up and continued down the road. He had planned on smoking half of it on the way home, and then the other half after he ate, which was his normal practice. But after the long slow night, he decided to begin his relaxation early. He cruised down the country road, listening to music and enjoying the cool night air.

After about 10 minutes of driving, he started to feel the effects of the joint. Just as he expected, it was about half finished. He put it out in the ashtray, then tucked it safely in the holder. Noticing his surroundings, he realized that he was not far from the address. He soon started seeing other houses that he had delivered to in the past. He glanced over to the receipt on top of the delivery bag to confirm the house number. 2136 was the magic number he was looking for. Most houses out on the countryside had a blue sign out by the mailbox at the end of the driveway indicating the house number for convenience.

The further he got down the road, the darker it became. He flipped on his highbeams to assist him. He saw himself approaching the 2100 block of the road he was on. He paid close attention to the numbers on the signs by the road. He finally was getting close. 2130, 2132, 2134, then 2138. This baffled him for a moment. There was quite a distance between the 2134 and 2138 houses, but he saw no sign. As he slowed almost to a stop, he looked around to see if there were any other vehicles approaching. He was alone on the road, so he quickly made a U-turn and began to creep up between the last two house numbers.

Driving less than 5 mph, Drew began staring intently out the window towards where the house should be. He pulled out his high-powered flashlight from under his seat and pointed it out his window. He almost missed it, but there it was, a very narrow, overgrown driveway, with a small mailbox almost completely obscured by ivy. 2136 were the numbers on the mailbox. He let out a sigh of relief and turned into the small driveway.

The driveway was very long, looking like something straight out of a horror movie. He slowly drove through the tunnel of vegetation that surrounded him, with only his headlights illuminating the road in front of him. He began to feel a little uneasy, but he attributed his feelings to the effects of the weed that he had smoked on the way. He drove for what seemed to be about 3 miles down the long dirt road. Finally, he saw the road start to open up a little bit into what looked like a clearing. He spotted the unmistakable illumination of a porch light just ahead of him. Just as he did, he noticed the road seemed to come to an end, with only grass in front of him.

Knowing that you should never drive on someone's lawn, he stopped his car and put it in park. He stepped out and walked around to the passenger side, opened the door, and grabbed the delivery bag. As he closed the door, the first thing he noticed was the silence. Even with his car still running, it was as if it made no noise. He took a deep breath, feeling a little paranoid, and started walking towards the light. As he walked through the soft grass, it seemed as if the lights from his headlights we're getting dimmer the further away from his vehicle he got. Not only that, the light he was walking towards seemed to not get any closer as he approached.

He shook his head as he continued to walk, increasing his pace slightly. Finally he arrived at the front porch of the house. He walked up the steps and approached the door, noticing the doorbell button right next to the door. It looked very old, like something from the 60s. He pressed the button and heard the familiar ring of the doorbell. As he waited, a sweet floral scent filled his nostrils. He looked around, expecting to spot a garden close by, but he saw nothing. He then began to notice other things that seemed strange. There was no vehicle, and there were no lights on in the house. Just as he pondered this thought, a light inside the house flipped on.

The doorhandle slowly turned and began to open. Drew was aghast at the sight in front of him. A tall beautiful woman stood in the doorway. So tall in fact, that even standing at 6'1", Drew had to look up to see her face. She had very long, very shiny silver hair. She had on a very tight fitting one piece outfit that looked similar to a gymnasts leotard. Her skin was very pale, so pale that it almost looked as if it had a slight hue of blue. Her eyes were a mesmerizing emerald color and had an eerie glow about them. The outfit she wore accentuated her athletic build, hugging close to her curvy body with no wrinkles in the material at all. She had very large breast, resembling the size of large cantaloupes, with the outline of her erect nipples clearly visible. The outfit matched the color of her skin perfectly. As his eyes quickly glanced over the woman's body, he noticed the material of the outfit was tightly tucked between the lips of her pussy. He could make out every detail of her twat, two puffy lips with a small bud nestled between them. In essence, she looked as if she was standing in front of him completely naked, shaven from her face down. Drew seemed like he was in a daze as he stared at the beautiful goddess in front of him.

"Good evening...... you....you ordered a pizza?" Drew asked, stammering and fumbling over his words.

"Well yes. You got here quicker than I thought you would. I hope you had little difficulty in finding the house." She replied, in a very tender, almost skittish voice.

"It wasn't too bad. I did miss the driveway initially, but I found it on the second pass." He answered back, sounding a bit more confident after hearing the calming sound of the woman's voice.

"I'm sorry, I'll have to get my lover to make it more visible. We are always having problems getting things delivered." She said back to him, in the same sweet voice she spoke with before.

Drew handed her the receipt, showing her the total. As she took it from his hands, her fingers lightly touched his. He noticed that her fingers felt ice cold. However this thought did not dwell in his mind as he was concentrating on ogling her body while pulling the pizza box out of the delivery bag. She reached over out of sight, behind the door frame, and grabbed the exact change of the total.

"I'm so sorry, I don't have a gratuity for you tonight. This was all the money I had." She said to him, her voice sounding a little more sweet and caring than her voice had before.

Typically, in this situation, Drew would have been annoyed, and quite obviously, so that the ungrateful customer would get the hint. However, this time he didn't. He simply gave her a delightful smile and nodded his head.

"That's fine ma'am. It happens." He responded.

He took the money from her and stuffed it into his pocket. His hand touched hers again as he did, and as it had before, it felt ice cold. She returned the smile and giggled a bit. When she did, it caused her large breasts to jiggle. Drew's eyes shot down noticing the sudden movement.

"Do you like them?" Asked the strange woman. Her voice sounded a little different. The words seemed to reverberate in Drew's head, as if he was in an empty auditorium.

"Uhhh........yeah. I mean, no. I mean.... I wasn't looking or anything I just happened to..." he said nervously before she interrupted.

"They are pretty aren't they." She said, bouncing on her heels a little causing them to jiggle again. Her voice echoed in his head again. For a moment, he could have sworn she had reached forward and grabbed his dick, as if he was standing naked. He felt long cold fingers wrap around his cock starting at the base, with the head nestled inside the palm. The cold feeling quickly turned very warm, and felt slick like the inside of someone's mouth. His cock jumped in his pants and he shot his eyes around looking for her hands, but they were behind her back as she rocked back-and-forth on her heels.

Drew just stood there, his mouth slightly agape, watching the gorgeous woman's tits bounce in the doorway.

"Ye-yes. Yes they are." He replied sheepishly.

"My lover won't be home tonight, how about you come in and keep me company?" She asked, her voice sounding different this time. It was as if two of her we're speaking at the same time.

Naturally, Drew was shocked at the woman's request. Having been delivering for quite some time, he knew that it was not in his best interest to accept the woman's invitation. He had heard too many stories that began similarly to this one, that ended with bad situations for the driver. He was not about to take the chance, even if it was an insanely beautiful strange woman.

"Th-thank you, but I will have to politely decline." He said with his voice kind of shaky. "I'm married and I still have to get back to the restaurant to close up. But thank you for the offer." He continued.

She only responded by grinning at him. She then held one finger up and said "stay right here, I'll be right back." before swiftly turning and walking back inside the house.

She returned only moments later holding a small brown leather pouch. She revealed to Drew what she was holding an extended her hand for him to take it. Cautiously, he grabbed it from her hand and inspected it. Inside was what looked like a tiny black pebble made of glass. It was hard and resembled a shrunken cigar. About 3 inches long and about 1 inch in circumference. It was very smooth, almost seeming like it was wet.

"Thank you ma'am. I hope you have a wonderful night and enjoy your food." He said to her just before he started to turn away.

"Keep this close to you and it will bring you great pleasure, enlightenment, and good fortune." She said to him just before he turned."Just don't get it wet. Whatever you do, don't let it touch water."

"Don't worry, I won't." He replied, then lifted his hand to give her a wave.

Before he turned his head, the woman brought her hands up and bounced her breasts again, seemingly giving him a little show before he left. She then smiled again and stepped back into the doorway disappearing from sight as she closed the door. Once the door closed, Drew shook his head slightly and started walking back towards his car. The walk back to his car was quick, seeming quicker than the walk from his car to the door was. He got back in his car, and as soon as the door shut, the light from the house flipped off again. He felt an almost uncontrollable urge to take off running back to the door and take her up on the offer. He shook his head again rapidly, pushing the urge out of his mind.

"Well that was fucking weird." Drew said to himself as he turned his car around and started to drive back out of the driveway.

As he drove down the driveway, he noticed the same thing that he did while he was walking from the house to his car. The driveway seemed much shorter leaving than it did arriving. He only let those thoughts in his mind for a second, then a wave of relief came over him as he saw the main road again. Wanting to get back as quick as possible, he drove back to the shop quite fast. He cut the 15 minute drive down to about 10 minutes.

When he arrived, he was pleased to see that the closing manager had cleaned up and had gotten the store presentable for the morning crew. This meant he didn't have to stay and do his normal duties. Once he cashed out for the night, he could go home. This of course made him quite happy. Drew didn't live far from the restaurant, only about four miles away.

Drew unlocked his door and entered his dark house. He flipped on the light beside the front door, illuminating a small hallway that lead into the living room, which was attached to the kitchen by an archway. He sat down his keys, wallet, and phone on the counter top. He carried his lukewarm pizza with him to the couch where he plopped down. Having not eaten all night, he devoured the few slices that he had brought from a canceled order from earlier in the night.

He quickly finished his food and walked back into the kitchen with the empty box. He sat the box down on the counter and grabbed his Wallet and unfolded it. He pulled out the half joint he had put out in the car. After lighting it again, he reached for his phone. He sent Amanda a text detailing how his night went, ending with the weird story about his final delivery. He purposefully left out the part of how the strange beautiful woman appeared naked, attempted to entice him with her breasts and invited him in.

Up until that point, he had forgotten about the "tip" that she had given him. He reached in his pocket and pulled out the small leather pouch, undid the knot, and began to inspect the object inside. It just looked like a normal rock to him. Now that he had better lighting, he could get a better look at it. It was solid black, no blemishes of other colors at all. He thought that it might be some kind of crystal. Not dwelling on it too much, he put the object back in the pouch and slid it back in his pocket.

Drew took a few minutes to clean up a bit in the kitchen, tossing the small food box in the trash along with some other scraps of paper and random garbage. He put out his joint in a little ashtray that he grabbed from the top of the refrigerator. His phone chimes and buzzed, Amanda responded to him, writing about how you always meet the strangest people when delivering food. She asked him if he missed her yet, to which he quickly replied, affirming that he missed her company in more ways than one. She responded in a way that he hadn't expected. She sent him a picture of herself topless on the bed in her hotel room, pressing her tits together tightly. This brought a smile to his face, and his hand down to his crotch. He rubbed his soft dick through his pants for a moment before exchanging goodnight's with his wife.

He walked down the hallway towards the bedroom, staring at the picture his wife had sent him. He continued to rub his crotch through his jeans as he walked, becoming slightly hard as he walked through the door way of his bedroom. Speaking as if she was in the room, he thanked Amanda for the material he was going to use to jerk off after his shower. He pressed the lock button on his phone, tossed it on the bed, and started walking towards the attached bathroom in the master bedroom.

He walked into the large bathroom, flipping on the light switch as he entered. With one hand, he grabbed the collar of his shirt from the back of his neck and with one swift motion pulled his shirt off and tossed it on the lid of the laundry hamper. He stepped on the back of one of his shoes and slipped his foot out, before doing the same with the other. He kicked them into the bedroom towards the bed. He reached down and hooked a finger under the edge of one of his socks and slipped it off of his foot, doing the same with the other. He started to walk towards the shower as he tossed them on top of his shirt.

He leaned forward and turned on the water, then pressed in the button that activated the showerhead. He was startled as the water from the showerhead sprayed all over him. A practical joke that Amanda had played on him, one that she did often. The showerhead was turned, aiming directly at whoever would be turning the water on. Drew stepped back and mumbled, "that bitch!" to himself, laughing slightly. The cold water had splashed him in the face and chest. Before he could adjust the angle of the showerhead, water began to stream down his abdomen, being soaked up by his jeans. Not once did it cross his mind that the object that he had been given specific instructions not to get wet was still in his pants pocket.

He whipped off his belt and dropped his pants and boxers, now soaked around the top, to the ground before kicking them over towards the laundry hamper. As the water approached his desirable temperature, the wetness from his pants began to moisten the pouch that contained the object. Inside the pouch, the object came in contact with the water and began to swell. Unbeknownst to Drew, the once lifeless object began to pulse, as it grew in size it started to push out of the pouch.

Drew usually took quick showers, and tonight was not unlike any other night. He quickly soaped himself up, washing the grease and grime from working in a kitchen off of his body. He paid special attention to his cock. He grabbed it with his soapy hand and gave it a few quick strokes. Reacting to the attention, his cock began to swell. Drew was not a bad looking guy. 6'1" with short dark brown hair. His body was rather slender, but still had some muscle tone to it. Arguably his best feature was his cock. It was about 8 1/2 inches, well above average, but by no means the definition of a "monstrous member". This never bothered him. He never got complaints, the ladies always seemed pleased.

Now sporting almost a full hard on, Drew finished his shower. He whipped back the curtain and reached for the towel hanging on the bar beside the shower. Meticulously, he dried himself off, again paying special attention to his now fully erect prick. Once dry, he grabbed a hold of it and gave it another few strokes. He hung the towel back on the towel rod and began to walk out of the bathroom, flipping the light off as he did.

12