The Best Vacation

Story Info
Vacation leads to sexual experiences.
6.4k words
4.54
16.7k
9
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This story happened a few years ago when I went on vacation to the Bahamas with my best friend and her mom.

Our all inclusive resort had beautiful pools, fabulous spas, and amazing beaches.

After four days of relaxing at the pool and beach, us three definitely stood out as objects of desire at the resort. We wore tiny g-string bikinis, normal for Tessa and I, but very surprising to me for Mrs. Green aka Maria Green. I've never seen her wear anything revealing, usually boring loose-fitting clothes. I wouldn't have ever imagined Maria had such a sexy body under those baggy clothes. Seeing Maria's gorgeous body on full display was one of the best views in the Bahamas. Tessa and her mother could definitely be mistaken for twins. They are both 5'9" Just past the shoulder brunettes, both have voluptuous D cup breasts, long sexy legs, also they both have amazing asses, in addition they are both graced with youthful natural beauty. (Fit and Curvy)

I am a couple inches shorter cute as the devil. A figure that could have walked off a runway. Legs that were somehow long and deceptively strong. My tits, Firm, perfectly shaped, and more than a handful. while Maria and Tessa both have voluptuous D cup breasts.

Maria and I are clean shaven, while Tessa keeps a thick narrow landing strip. A more obvious difference between us three is that Maria has a mature pussy. The lips are fuller and deliciously swell when she is aroused and makes a person willing to do anything for a taste. Forget I said that! I'm jumping ahead in this story.

Our bikinis were tiny and tight, so when they got wet, the bikini's left nothing to the imagination, I wore a white bathing suit most days and got stared at every time I walked to the water and back to my beach towel. Most made men no attempt to hide their stare.

After a few trips, I would go down to the water to observe the reaction from men and women.

I immediately noticed man, a perfect specimen of a man that stopped walking momentarily and directed all of his attention in my direction. His shorts were wet and very revealing, it was easy to see his gorgeous fat cock. As he resumed walking every woman he passed was fixated on the bulge in his shorts. A few of them nudging their friends to look.

When I returned to my chair, Maria told me to chase him down and ask him to go back to our room so we could get a taste of his fat cock. A few moments later Tessa excused herself, telling us she needed to go back to the room to sleep off the hangover from last night.

Maria and I escorted her safely back to the room, then we headed back to the pool. When we arrived back to the pool, we saw that our hot guy with the big bulge in his shorts had sat in Tessa's lounging chair. Maria and I proceeded to return to our chairs and sit down. Maria sat next to the man, After a few minutes, we introduced ourselves and engaged in some small talk with him, Tom as we now know the hot guys name, asked if he could buy us drinks.

When the waitress came he ordered drinks for all of us. approximately 30 minutes into the conversation, I excused myself to the bathroom. As I returned Maria and Tom were still chatting, flirting and had moved much closer together, they were very touchy feely. I sat down on the other side of Tom, sandwiching Tom between us. I noticed Maria constantly looking at Toms cock. Every time he moved or adjusted his chair she stared at the growing bulge between his legs. A couple minutes later Maria stood up and offered to get another round of drinks.

When she left, I asked Tom what he what thought of Maria. Tom took a moment to respond, then told me he is a very lucky man to be having drinks with two of the most attractive women he'd ever met. When Maria returned I suggested that we should move to a private sauna.

I could see Maria was tipsy with liquid courage and that was confirmed when she announced Tom was a very lucky guy because I was hot for him.

I made sure to tell Maria that she is one of the most attractive women he has ever met. The three of us had a good laugh and walked away from the pool area.

After a short walk we found a unoccupied coed/private steam room and shower to use. Within a few minutes, we had settled into the steam room, Maria asked if she could go all natural. I told her she welcome to if she gave Tom and I little show.

Maria did a little strip tease then sat down with her legs spread. Tom was across from us. He quickly stood announced "When in Rome" then removed his shorts releasing a half erect monster cock that sprang free from its restraints. As he got comfortable he kept his monster cock as visible as possible. I could see his it growing to twice it's original size, his cock was now absolutely huge. I would estimate 10 plus inches with the girth of a soda can, I stared in amazement.

I repeated the When in Rome line that Tom had used and all I could do is just stare at Tom's beautiful cock jerking and bouncing with every beat of his heart. I untied my swimsuit and let it drop to the floor.

Tom casually stood up and walked too the shower and turned on the water. As the water ran down his body I stared in amazement. I could see Maria was drooling over him and started to rub her pussy. My pussy became dripping wet watching him shower, he finished and laid down across from us and teased us more. After a minute, Maria and I headed to the shower. The shower was very spacious and had a small bench in it. As we walked to the shower Maria got lightheaded so I sat her down on the bench. I turned on some warm/cool water and directed it at Maria, then I massaged her neck and shoulders.

Maria was moaning and told me that my massaging felt good. She said she was feeling better, I'm not sure if it was the drinks, the steam room or looking at Tom that got her overheated.

Tom asked what had happened and I explained that Maria got overheated looking his cock. We all laughed. We finished our shower but I continued massaging Maria's shoulders. I noticed Tom intently watching, So I asked Tom if he was enjoying the view. he told me he was but it would be better if he could join.

I stood up and walked over to him, reached out then stroked his cock further more I proceeded to tell him that I would love for him to join us.

I was slowly stroking his cock. Then I gripped his cock tight, with cock in hand I pulled him up then led him towards Maria. I could see that Maria had spread her legs wider and was ready and waiting for whatever was about to happen. I released my grip on his cock and Tom moved his cock very close to Maria's face,

Without a word, Maria began engulfed the head of his cock, sucking just the head at first she Little by little was able to throat half of his cock.

I heard Tom ask her if she liked sucking his big cock then Maria pulled her mouth away from his monstrous cock and told him she wanted his fat cock in her pussy.

Tom pulled Maria to her feet, I took a seat on the bench then as he spun Maria around to do her doggy style. Maria surprised by positioning herself directly in front me in addition she placed a hand on each side of my shoulders gripping on to the top of the bench for support. She then rested her head on my shoulder, her hot breath blowing on my neck instantly caused my pussy to drip again. I was very horny and was rubbing my pussy with an urgent need to orgasm. Tom bent her over more, as he started to enter her from behind.

Maria was moaning and begging him to stop teasing and fuck her.

I watched Tom reach down, aim his cock at her fuckhole and push his cock halfway into her, that got a loud moan from Maria, I watched as he started working his monster cock in then out of Maria. going as deep as he could, finally all the way to the base, then back out letting the tip momentarily leave her fuck hole before jamming it back in. I don't think Maria was in control of her body, she was trembling and squirted all over his cock several times. Then Maria surprised me again clutching my head with both hands she then passionately kissed me, intertwining her tongue with mine. I reciprocated by kissing her back deeply. After a few moments we separated from the lustful kiss.

in addition Tom pulled out of her then laid her down on the bench, lowered his face between her legs and buried his face in her pussy.

He sucked her clit and fingered her ass, then she moaned loudly as she exploded all over his face and hand. He repositioned then aimed his cock at her fuckhole then slowly impaled her again. I was so turned on that I quickly straddled Maria's face, then looking into Tom's eyes I lowered my

soaked pussy onto her face.

Maria started licking and sucking on my wet cunt. I held Maria's legs and watched Tom fuck her fast and deep. After about ten minutes, Tom announced he was ready to cum, then he pulled his cock out of her pussy, Hearing this put me over the edge I began squirting all over Maria's face and tits, also Tom's cock began shooting rope after rope of hot thick cum all over her stomach, tits, and pussy.

I watched as Maria started scooping the cum off her body with her fingers and then sucked it off her fingers this continued till she had cleaned herself. After she finished we all took a shower together.

As our shower ended Tom asked Maria if she would like to watch me get fucked now.

With a exaggerated nod yes, Tom bent me over the end of the bench and started to push his monster cock in me all the way to the base. Maria took advantage of my position first she laid down on the bench, face up with her legs spread, second she moved her self farther down the bench so that her beautiful pussy was right in front of me then I dove into her swollen, freshly fucked pussy. This wasn't my first taste of pussy, but it was by far the best. When Tom was ready to cum we both got on our knees and took his load on our faces. we then proceeded with some kissing and cum clean up licking. Eventually we put or bikinis on then the three of us agreed to get together the next day.

We parted ways with Tom and returned to our suite.

Maria and I entered our room holding hands smiling and giggling as soon as the door shut behind us. Our bodies were entwined in a passionate kiss, our hands flew to each others fuck holes, fingering each other to orgasmic bliss in matter of minutes. Moans and heavy breathing filled the room. I broke away from the lustful kiss then whispered Tessa to Maria. The thought of Tessa catching us like this caused me to panic, so we stepped away from each other and put our bikini's back into place, I watched as Maria cautiously walked into the other areas of our suite.

A few minutes later I found her in the living room area. Maria had a note in her hand, that read.

"Got hungry, be back in a little bit. Tessa"

Both of us let out a sigh of relief, it was only 6:30pm. Shower's and a quick nap, hopefully we have the energy for the night life. So much has happened in just a few hours.

With Hot water Cascading down my body, I finally came back to reality. My head was spinning with stressful thoughts.

I just had sex with my best friends mom!

I had sex with a man, I just met!

OMG, sex with a married woman!

Am I a homewrecker?

Tessa is going to hate me!

Panic consumed me, I got out of the shower, dried off and got dressed. I was about to start balling when I heard a soft knock at my door.

The door opened and Maria appeared, my face told her everything. She embraced me in a tight hug.

Then I listened to Maria tell that everything is okay also that I did nothing wrong in addition she told me I did everything perfectly right. Then Maria explained everything over the next 10 minutes and even Face Timed Mr Green, who confirmed their adventurous open marriage. About the same time we said our goodbyes to Mr Green, Tessa came through the door immediately asking where the two of us had been.

I told her we had been relaxing and enjoying the day, as I said this Maria and I were Smiling ear to ear.

We all got our cocktail dresses on and headed out for the night. Pretty sure none of us are wearing underwear. But, I can only be sure about my self.

First stop was a nice restaurant, Maria and I were famished Tessa just had dessert. After some much needed nourishment, we headed to do some island bar hopping. We started at a seaside bar with a dance floor. As luck would have it, Tom was also there. He walked up and asked to join us. Maria and I welcomed him with hugs.

"Of course you can" I said

Tessa gave us a questioning look. After some explaining... That he took her lounging chair at the pool. He bought us drinks and we spent the rest of the day "chatting" and "exploring" the amenities of the resort.

"How about a round on me" Tom said.

"Make mine a double please" I said staring into Tom's eyes.

When Tom returned we slammed our shots, I grabbed his hand and took him to the dance floor. We melted into all the people on the dance floor. Tom pulled my dress up and his hands went to work. Fingering my fuck holes in a crowd of people. I bit down on his peck as a powerful orgasm ripped though my body. The song ended I straightened my dress and headed back to Maria and Tessa. Maria gave me a wicked smile as I approached completely flush and sweating.

Tessa stared with a look of amazement of what she just witnessed, her gaze then locked on to Toms massive bulge. Her jaw literally hung open at the restrained monster.

Before Tom could get to the table, Tessa pulled him back to the dance floor. They disappeared into the crowd of bodies. I could see glimpses of Tessa's hand rubbing Tom's cock. Tessa moved much closer to Tom, I could see she had fished his cock out of his pants and was rapidly stroking it.

Dancers around them took notice of the show and moved in closer completely blocking my view. I could still see Tom's face, but Tessa had disappeared. Jealousy hit me like a brick, she is probably sucking that beautiful cock.

After what felt like a year, but probably was only 2 minutes.Tessa reappeared and started walking towards us. When she was just a step away from me, she mouthed "OMG". I raised my hand to her face and with my index finger wiped a droplet of cum from the corner of her mouth.

WHO'S THIRSTY? drinks are on me" Tom announced.

We all broke out in laughter. Tom waved a waitress over and moments later our table had a nights worth of drinks on it. Maria raised a glass and toasted " To the best vacation! "

More dancing and drinking until I finally excused myself to the bathroom

Tom spoke up "sounds like a good idea. Wait for me."

After a short walk we reached the bathroom. As I entered, I felt Tom follow closely behind, I heard the door shut and lock. I looked in the mirror to see Tom pulling his shorts down, I leaned on the vanity and felt my dress being hiked up. Tom rested his beautiful cock at the entrance of my fuck hole, he paused and waited for my okay.

I was so horny, I looked at Tom in the mirror and commanded him to "FUCK ME!"

He jammed his cock in and started pounding me fast and furiously. Multiple orgasms ripped through my body the instant his cock filled me. My body was trembling in orgasmic Bliss. On shaky legs, Tom was holding me up as he fucked me hard. Tom pulled his cock completely out of my pussy, spun me around lifted me onto the vanity sink, jammed his cock back into me, and returned to fucking me hard and fast.

" I'M CUMMING" Tom breathlessly shouted

I pushed him back and vice-gripped his cock with my hand, I engulfed the head of the monster, released my grip and was rewarded with a mouthful of Tom's sweet seed, I swallowed and swallowed, his cock twitched and jerked, he continued to fill my mouth multiple times with his nectar. I greedily swallowed every drop, then licked his shaft clean.

Tom helped me to my feet, we both took a pee, straightened ourselves up and headed back to our table.

We got back to the table, Tessa was on the dance floor surrounded by several good looking men. Maria was sitting at the table chatting with a couple, very handsome young guys. As we locked eyes, I could see the need in her eyes of a good fucking. Tom headed to get us some water to drink. I sat next to Maria and we chatted about what just happened. I knew she needed a release, I slid my hand up her thigh and began fingering her soaking wet pussy under the table. She cooed through some small but much needed orgasms.

I continued to secretly pleasure Marie under the table and offered to keep Tessa busy while she went with either of these young men. Maria laughed in between her purrs of pleasure from my fingers. She said it would take both of these young men to equal Tom and that I was lucky to have fucked that monster cock. As that was said, Tom returned to the table and I told him that Maria was in need of his hospitality, again.

Maria protested and was being very hesitant, worried that it could ruin her relationship with Tessa if she found out. She didn't want to have to explain the intimate details of her parents open marriage.

Tessa came stumbling back to the table, explaining she needed to sit for a bit. At that moment I decided to pressure Maria, I spoke up and said.

" Tessa your mom is worn out and she's going to head back to the room. I was wondering if you wanted too stay out longer?.

I got the response I was hoping for, Tessa said, "hell yeah I'm not ready to leave yet"

Now the ball was in Maria's corner. She gave me a stern look, then stood to her feet and told us girls to have fun and behave.

We all chatted at the table and drank some much needed bottles of water. After about 10 minutes Tom stood and said,

" I think Maria had the right idea, you girls have drained... me, I'm going to turn in for the night. you two don't stay out too late"

It wasn't terribly late just a few minutes past midnight, all I had to do was keep Tessa out here for an hour or so. Hopefully that would be enough time for Maria to get what she needed.

Tessa and I continue to dance and hydrate ourselves in between more shots, we had plenty of guys offering us drinks hoping to get lucky. Most in their twenties, our age, as both of us turned 21 this year. Quite a few were much older than us but very handsome, we had our choice if we dared to indulge.

Tessa was sampling all of our interested men, she would approach and give them a intimate rubbing through their pants and then just walk away definitely leaving them blue balled. She made her way back to me and I asked her if she found what she was looking for. Her response was not a surprise to me.

She said "what I want turned in for the night about an hour ago!"

Tessa quickly looked at me with an oh shit did I just say that out loud look. I quickly set her mind at ease with a broad smile and told her you and me both.

We raised our glasses and toasted " To Tom's magnificent cock"

Tessa was ready to call it a night, I checked my phone, 1:45am. I tried sending Maria a warning text, but Tessa took hold of my arm and started walking towards our suite. Hmmm how can I warn Maria? As we approached the door I broke free from Tessa, raised the back of her dress and gave her a swift smack on the bare ass. Tessa let out a squeal and playfully ran the last few feet to the door. We barreled through the door like drunken idiots.

Looking around Maria was nowhere in sight, then I heard Maria's voice asking what all the noise was about. We found her relaxing on the couch. Tessa explained we're just having the best vacation, sometimes it gets loud. Maria stood and gave us hugs, she hugged me tightly and whispered " Thank you, I owe you big time". We said our goodnights and I pretty much passed out as soon as I hit the bed

I woke at about noonish and saw a note that read at the pool, Maria/Tessa. I took a shower, put my tiny bikini on and ate a ridiculous amount of food, because I was starving. I headed to pool, where I found Maria but no Tessa. Maria explained Tessa had gone to the beach with a couple of the guys from last night. Maria ordered two fruity drinks and toasted to Tom's beautiful cock. All I could say is "Amen to that."

12