The Best Valentine's Gift

Story Info
A Crossdresser has the Best Valentine's Day.
4.3k words
4.47
13.8k
10
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Ding dong.

"Hello,"

"Sabrina hi, come on in, you are all dressed up and looking fabulous already. "

"I am, I went to visit my makeup artist, I wanted to look perfect for today."

"Next time bring her."

"Him."

"Ooh even better."

***

I had a bottle of Champagne in one hand and a box of expensive chocolates in the other, my little red bag was dangling on my arm. I handed everything to Tyson.

"Look at this... Dom Perignon, and what a year. Thank you." He smiled he was easy to please, but not as easy as me.

"Well I wanted to give you something special, I so appreciate you putting this together so quickly."

"Ha, well with that picture you sent me, of you in that little striped mini dress and glow in the dark heels, it was pretty easy. I ended up putting names in a hat. Just wait until you see who won." He had a huge smile on his face, I could tell he was looking forward to this, just like me, but I didn't really know what he was talking about. I didn't really know what the full plan was.

"Come here," He took my hand and led me to the mirror that took over his whole wall and part of the ceiling. There was a reflection in every part of his house. "Let's get a good look at you in your outfit, I love a girl in a dress."

"I figured I would wear red for Valentine's Day. Sorry, it's so obvious."

"Red is perfect for any day and you look so beautiful." He gave me a squeeze.

I posed in front of the mirror, I thought I looked sensational for a thirty-five-year-old crossdresser. My legs were long and smooth, it was one of my favorite things about dressing up. The dress was tight on top and short-sleeved, showing off my smooth hairless arms. My entire body was hairless, I had hair removal at Jay's salon last Valentine's Day. I looked and felt like a woman, I had been dressing for a long time, I knew what worked for me and my body. I also hooked up with all the right people, Mindy for my clothes, Jay of course for my makeup and hair, and Tyson for everything else.

Tyson was always just a phone call away.

My dress was tight at the waist and full at the hips, I loved holding it out and smiling at the girl in the mirror. Underneath I had on my D-cup breasts forms, a corset, nude thigh highs, and little red panties. Tyson wouldn't let me tuck my little clit, so I wasn't as smooth as I liked. He wanted me to dangle. It didn't matter with this dress anyway, I still looked so femme and gorgeous.

He walked behind me, even in my six-inch platform pumps he was taller. He was a perfect man for me today. Dark, tall, and muscular, just the type of male I loved. He called himself 'Big and Black' but to me, he was just Tyson. He kissed the back of my neck and I got chills.

"Your hair is so long, I can't wait to get my fingers in it." He laughed.

My long-streaked blonde wig was tight and secure and falling around my shoulders. I knew he liked to pull, and I was prepared. My makeup, of course, was perfect, I had long false eyelashes, dark eyes, and red lips. My lips were so plump. Jay was a pro at making me look my best. He always did something with his magic brushes, and my cheeks and nose looked so feminine. I looked like a completely different person when I sashayed out of his salon. It was the first time I walked out the front, usually, I would sneak out the back. Jay wouldn't let me today, not on Valentine's Day, he wanted me to hold my head high, stick out my boobs and say hello to the world. It's not every day I got to try something new and exciting.

"Some sexy earrings you got on too, baby." He kissed my cheek and then nuzzled my ear.

I had my ears pierced exactly two years ago. I remember it was another Valentine's Day. I now had so many different sized hoops, long dangling ones, and little pearls and studs, I had a whole jewelry box full of them. Some nights if I was alone I would try on every pair and take pictures, I would even put on some of my necklaces. I would play with my hair and end up with over a hundred shots, just waiting to critique and admire later on.

"I love hoops, I love how they bounce around when I walk, or do some other things," I giggled and he pulled me to him. I was trying to be cute, I was trying to flirt.

"I love watching you bounce, and you smell great too."

"Almost as great as you." I smelled of Dior. I caught his eye in the mirror, he smelled like a man. I loved his scent. Sometimes he let me take home his shirt or briefs so I could imagine I was with him all night. I would ask him after today too. I absolutely loved the smell of a man. He hugged me and then took my hand, my long red nails looked so nice today, but, he was focused on my fourth finger. He brought my hand to his mouth and he kissed my ring, the only ring I ever wore. I wore it for him, It was the only one that would turn him on.

"My sexy, married girlfriend. God, I love a hot married woman." I felt his thick cock push against my ass and back. He was always hard, the ring made him harder, and he was always ready. He always made me feel feminine. He grabbed hold of my ass with his free hand and kissed my shoulder through the dress. "Your ass is feelin' fine too, your body is incredible what have you been doing?"

I just giggled, "It's probably because you don't see me enough,"

"I definitely don't see you as much as I would like, we have to change your schedule baby." He pulled us away from the mirror and I clicked over to the table in my heels. "Let's have a drink and then we can get started."

"Save the champagne for you and your friends, I'm a cheap date, I'll drink anything." I smiled and slipped into the chair. I crossed my legs and put my chin on my hands, watching him, admiring his arms. I was getting a little anxious, I couldn't wait for things to start.

"Ha, well I made something special." He poured me a red drink with a couple of maraschino cherries. "I made this for you because you are so sweet. Beautiful and sweet." He smiled and we clinked glasses, he was drinking a beer, he was looking into my eyes. "Happy Valentine's baby."

***

I was nervous, I was always nervous with him. I wasn't as experienced as I wished I was, hopefully in the future things will change. Tyson loved that I was a little scared, he loved that I was a new 'woman,' an amateur a novice. He loved that he could introduce me to things. I wish I saw more of him, I wanted to learn, I wanted to experience.

We were in his bedroom, candles were burning and some music was playing somewhere in the background. He pulled me to him. My hair in his face. He loved my blonde hair, he loved that I was so pale and white, we contrasted so nicely together. He kissed me. I smiled at him, I touched my finger to his lips. Then my wrist went limp, he grabbed my hand, he spied my ring again and kissed me. A loud kiss on my hand, I felt his cock touch me, I felt him getting hard, harder.

"I love being with a married woman, god that makes me want you so much more. I imagine your husband trying to knock down the bedroom door. Trying to stop us from being together."

As he played with my ring I took hold of his cock, he was so big. He was almost as big as my forearm, he was the biggest man I ever held. I played with him and just marveled at how handsome he was, I loved that I felt so girlie holding his cock waiting for instructions. I wasn't that experienced with men and I waited until he told me what to do next.

"Unbutton me, baby."

And I did, my long nails dancing down his chest, I lost my breath when his hard manly pecs appeared and when the slight hair and large muscles were under my palm. I kissed him, I bit his nipple, I kissed his chest, and pushed my body into him again. I was always amazed at how turned on I became, just touching him could make me cum in my panties.

"Make me naked," He laughed and I looked into his eyes. He always wanted me naked too but I wanted to be in my dress and stockings. I had to be fully clothed and he had to be completely naked, that's what I liked. He told me that he loved I was so milky white, and after I had all the hair removed from my body I was. I was soft, smooth, pale, and white, not a speck on my perfect skin. I used more lotions and exfoliators, I was slightly obsessed. I wouldn't tamper with it at all I was very proud of how feminine and clean I looked. My legs would shine in my silky stockings. Tyson just loved it, he loved my body, well at least the parts that I would show him.

I took hold of his pants and bent down, squatting in my high heels. I unzipped him, I had spied his black briefs, I pulled down everything. His black dick sprang up hitting me on the chin. He stepped out of his clothes as I hugged his legs, his manhood rubbing against my face.

"I have been dreaming about this cock." I whispered to myself, but I knew he would hear. He had his hands playing in my hair. "I have been dreaming about your cock in my mouth, mmm."

"Stop dreaming and take me."

He smiled as I took his cock in my mouth, just the head, I had to get used to the girth first. He was so big. I pushed into him getting ready to feel the length. I started sucking harder, I held on to him with my right hand, my left on his hip. I looked up at him, he was pleased with my performance already. I licked and sucked him and kissed his hard dick, I was a very good cocksucker and I knew he loved watching me with his cock in my mouth. I had done this before. I have given him blow jobs to completion, me on my knees worshipping his cock. It's what being a crossdresser was all about for me, dressing and sucking. I was ready for whatever came next.

"Hop up, baby, I don't want to cum just yet." He had a huge smile on his face, he was loving Valentine's Day.

We started to kiss again, his hands all over my body, fondling my breasts.

"One day you are going to let me see what you look like under your dress. Everything off, just your body against mine. And then one day you are going to let me take you far away from here. You are more than ready for a new husband." He loved talking to me like I was an unsatisfied wife, like a real woman, like a woman that needed his huge black cock in my life. But I still needed to be dressed. I still needed my lingerie and heels, that was part of my process.

I smiled at him as he explored my body. I felt more like a woman and less like a CD with my clothes on. My breasts looked perfect behind my red dress, no seam from the forms, no silicone nipple, no corset making my waist so thin. Wearing a beautiful dress I looked one hundred percent female. I felt like one too, clothes were the perfect camouflage.

He brought me over to the couch, a huge mirror next to me, one in front and I'm sure there was one behind me. I put my knees up and he grabbed my waist. He lifted my dress and draped it over my ass. I felt the slight air-con of his bedroom reach my naked thighs. He bent and kissed, he pushed his face into my ass through the panties. He pulled them down and his tongue went into me. I felt him lick and then a finger went inside. He was exploring, he got deeper and deeper, he put in another.

"You are almost ready baby." I watched him in the mirror as I held on to the slight arm of the couch. I put one leg on the floor, the other still kneeling on the couch. He kissed my ass again, licked my legs, and rubbed the nylon. I was shaking, I was letting him have my body. He got up and moved in front of me. He made me look into his eyes. "Are you ready?"

His cock was inches in front of my face, "I am."

I was breathless, I was excited, I didn't know what he had planned for me next. I took his cock back into my mouth, he went completely in, right to the back of my throat, I heard a door squeak. I looked up at him, I was now really nervous.

"Don't worry, that's it, you are doing fine." He smiled he started pumping my mouth.

I felt hands on my ass. "Mmm?" I made a sound as he rubbed my hair.

"That's okay baby, just relax, keep sucking. Concentrate on me."

I felt someone touching me, my panties, my ass, my legs, my stockings. I suddenly felt lips on the small of my back. I tried to look in the mirror, but Tyson was blocking my view. I saw on my side a large figure, in the other mirror I saw a blur, Tyson grabbed my hair, he held me tight, I couldn't move. I felt something enter me, while I had Tyson's dick in my mouth. He slipped back, I moaned. I wasn't ready for that, I wasn't told there would be another cock entering me today.

"Oh. my god... Ahh.." I moaned, my back arched, I couldn't concentrate on the dick against my lips, I was too preoccupied with the one invading my hole, my 'pussy.' There was definitely another man now inside me, it was a warm hard cock making its way down my tunnel. I screamed and he pulled back, I tried to relax, I tried to concentrate again on Tysons cock, tried not to pay attention to the stranger in the back, but I couldn't. I was enjoying this too much. Tyson started pushing his cock on my face, in my hair, making me wet. I then felt the anonymous hands grab my waist pulling me more onto his cock, it started with a little pain but now it felt okay. He was all the way in, I felt his body against me. I was getting fucked by an unknown man, I felt nervous and excited, I was loving this. I felt him hit some part of me I never felt before, a man was making me too excited and I wanted to scream, I thought I was going to faint.

I was the white creme filling between two chocolate cookies.

"C'mon baby." Tyson then grabbed my hair with both hands waking me up out of my daydream, he lined his cock up with my lips. I kissed the huge head and he started fucking my mouth, slow and steady. He was pulling my hair harder, I was enjoying myself, I was so excited. The man behind me was caught up in the same rhythm. The two of them were working over my body, two men, one on each end. I loved this, this is what I needed for Valentine's Day. This was the big secret, the big plan. This is what I wanted for every successive Valentine's Day, maybe every holiday. I wanted the two of them to visit me at Christmas and fuck me all night, while Santa is knocking on the window. New Year's while the fireworks were going off, I wanted to be a woman in between two men.

"Ahh," I moaned, our bodies were bouncing. the couch was making so much noise. "Ahh..."

Tyson started breathing more heavily, "Oh baby I'm gonna cum." I pulled off of his cock, the saliva string from me to him. My body was moving from the extreme fucking I was having. He started to cum, it went into my eyes, on my cheek and finally, he came into my mouth. I licked him clean. I sucked the rest from his cock, I couldn't hold still. Tyson wiped the rest of the cum with his finger and put it into my mouth. I sucked his finger and then smiled. I was still bouncing, my earrings shaking around my face. He kissed the top of my head, I finally saw the large black man fucking me in the mirror ahead of me. I had finally seen my other lover, the man enjoying my hole. He grabbed my hips once again and brought me more onto the couch, he leaned into me and pushed. We made eye contact in the mirror, he looked excited by the size of my breasts, the length of my hair.

Both my legs were now under me, I had to put my head down into the arm of the couch, he was fucking me so hard, he was lifting my bottom off the couch with his dick. I heard the slapping of his body on mine.

His manhood slipped out of me, I was ready to cum, I wanted him back. He slapped my ass, He finally spoke. "Turn over, come on." I did, his dark menacing voice forcing me onto my back as he pulled my panties completely off, he grabbed my little 'clit' and started rubbing me. I watched his face, he was gorgeous, he looked a little bit like Tyson. He was wider, he was bigger, he was fucking hot. His cock was pushing into my thighs and onto my crotch. "This is what you want." He kept teasing me. He bent and kissed my stomach through the dress his hand still playing with me. I put my hands on his head, my nails combing through his short hair. I was pushing him more into my belly, he started moving up kissing my breasts, and then I started to cum. I screamed, my voice was so high. I felt myself shoot onto my lower stomach and into his large hand, I felt the dress start to get wet. He looked at me, he smiled, he was happy. "Very good, my little white girl." He kissed my lips.

He then took my hands, he was wet with cum, he pulled me up and soon I laid on the floor. I bent back my knees holding my silky thighs. He kissed and licked my 'pussy.' He kissed my thighs, he played with my legs. I stretched and he rubbed his hands along the nylon admiring my heels. He then took hold of his cock again and slowly, deliberately put it inside me, I moaned the whole time. he was a couple of inches bigger than Tyson. I moaned for a long time, I felt him move inside of me, it felt like a snake. He started to pump and fuck me hard. He encouraged me the whole time.

"You are doin' great baby. C'mon..." it felt like we were fucking for hours. He grunted and pumped hard. Slapping my bottom with his body. Finally, I knew he was ready to cum, I screamed out, he pulled his dick out of me and hovered above, moving close to my lips. He came into my mouth. His aim was perfect, his jism squirting onto my tongue. "Show me." He said and I stuck out my tongue full of his spunk. "Swallow for me." So I did, he made me nervous, he was so big. He was enjoying filling me with his cum. I swallowed and showed him my empty mouth.

"Good girl." He kissed my cheek, he let go of my legs, and he smacked my ass again as I got up and stretched, I stood up straight, I was so sore. I started to rub my bottom through the dress that now fell around me again. He roughly grabbed me and kissed me on the mouth, I felt dizzy. We made out for a little while, I put my hands around his neck, he played with my big breasts. He rubbed the silicone nipple.

He then pulled back and smiled as he moved away from me, then he disappeared. They were now both gone. I felt wonderfully used as I leaned back onto the couch. I wish they were both still here holding me, telling me I was a wonderful whore, begging me to stay with them so they could continue fucking me.

***

I had to go out into the other room to get my pocketbook, it was quiet, I was the only one there. I finished what was left of my drink. I ate all three cherries. I looked around the rooms, I called but no one answered. I was well fucked, sucked, and then left alone, I missed them on my body. I wanted more.

I slipped back into Tysons bedroom and headed to his bathroom mirror. I had to clean up, fix my lipstick. I brushed my hair, I was a hot mess. I felt wonderful, what a surprise. I washed, took a deep breath, and went back inside. I had some time before I had to leave, I wanted to enjoy my time dressed up for a little while longer. I wanted to enjoy my afterglow and the late afternoon as a woman.

Tyson was grinning at me making more drinks.

"You were wonderful, baby." He walked over to me and took my hand. "My hot married girlfriend. I hope your husband doesn't find out." He kissed my cheek and squeezed my breast, "So did you enjoy your Valentine's Day?"

"I did, some people know how to give the best gifts." I put my arms around him, I started to finally breathe normally. I kissed him. "Thank you." I put my head back on his chest, I wanted to stay here awhile. I wanted to take in his scent, I wanted to hold onto a man that helped fulfill another fantasy.

Unfortunately, an hour later I had to change, I snuck out the back, I didn't have to walk out the front and say hello to the world. It wasn't the same.

***

It was dark, it was pretty cold out so I hurriedly entered the house. All of the lights were on. She must be waiting for me.

"So how was it? Were you surprised?" Mindy, my wife was waiting for me. She was getting drinks ready.

12