The Best Week of My Life

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
mpqm1968
mpqm1968
545 Followers

Retracting his fly, Ray's thick cock was visible momentarily before his eager wife impaled with a groan. Riding from behind, Ray glanced over Bonnie's shoulder as his daughter rubbed her pussy hard on my thigh. Pressed into her husband's strong chest, Bonnie squealed as the thick tool split her cunt in two, burying to the balls.

Their grunts and pants filling the room proved almost too much for Ally. Fighting to break free from my hold she implored: "Oh God please let me see. Please sir."

Grinning wickedly, I held the teenager in position over my lap, denying the pleasure of witnessing her father's meaty cock plunge deep inside her mother's willing pussy, and of her mother's spectacular breasts bouncing rhythmically. It was as if Ray knew precisely where to aim his cock to inflict the maximum pleasure. Bonnie took each deep pounding in that hot cunt, moaning as if being tortured.

Down below on my lap, Ally purred, my act of control making her wetter yet. Pouring on more pressure I enthused: "Oh God Ally, your daddy is fucking your mummy's pussy sooooooo hard."

"Yesssssss," she gushed.

My commentary and Ally's enthusiastic response raised appreciative smiles from the pair copulating opposite. Observing my taking complete control of his compliant little daughter, Ray increased the fervent thrusts, slamming so deep inside his wife's hot cunt I was sure he would pierce her womb. "Feel those fucking tits," I barked, seizing further control. "I want to see you squeeze those nipples."

A grin visible through the red brush of whiskers, Ray obeyed unquestioningly, moulding the spectacular orbs with his huge paws. Bonnie moaned and groaned, mouthing what a bad boy I was. I grinned back, commenting that I hoped to show her real soon. Bonnie threw back her head, willing the moment.

As Ray pinched the nipples so hard they looked close to popping, a pained wail spilled from her lips. Riding the thick shaft for all she was worth, flesh slapped upon flesh as the couple thrashed, squeals of lust deafening my ears. Turning his attention to her soft neck, Ray's wiry beard scratched at the soft flesh as he sucked. As Bonnie let out a piercing scream, on my lap Ally frigged herself against my thigh whilst begging: "Let me see."

As she twisted to try to gain a vantage point, I held her forcibly in place on my lap. Smack! Smack! Smack! My blows rained down on her bottom. "Owwwwweeeeee. Oh God yes...punish me, sir..."

"Count them, bitch!" I ordered, having become so embroiled in the scene that rational thought had all but disappeared.

Ally breathed deep. "Yes sir, sorry sir," she apologised. "Four...five...six..."

As she spread her thighs and arched her back, the air brushed over my lap, slick with her nectar. I smiled before plunging two fingers into the wet and inviting pussy. Bent into a claw, the eager digits worked the ultra sensitive clit, eliciting elongated sighs of pleasure.

Switching between fingering her pussy and spanking her arse, I worked Ally into a frenzy of lust, her fervent panting intensifying to drown out her mother's groans. By now, Bonnie was so wet and the fucking had become so furious that Ray's cock kept slipping out onto her belly. Sliding it back inside Bonnie rode hard as Ray glanced over her shoulder, eyes full of lust as I worked my fingers in and out of his daughter's wet young cunt.

As Ally's fist, wrapped tight around my cock, brought me close to the edge, some choice expletives spilled from my lips as I fucked her tiny hand. A glance at the couple opposite told me they were close too, Ray's thick tool slipping once again from his wife's gaping pussy. Reaching down to masturbate the thick cock eagerly, Bonnie conferred upon her husband a mindblowing orgasm, a huge spurt of cum firing up her tummy as high as her tits. Bonnie milked three more voluminous jets before he was done. Smearing the bounty all over her tits and nipples, before sucking the excess from her fingertips, Bonnie craved relief. Compliantly Ray shoved three fat fingers between her legs to reciprocate, pumping violently and bringing Bonnie to such an intense orgasm as to make the room physically shake.

Hearing her mother caught in the throes of orgasm yet denied the pleasure of witnessing it, Ally's body jerked as the climax induced by my urgent fingers took hold. Ally's hand blurred on the shaft as my head swam. Moaning my approval, I shifted position to allow the girl to work the rock hard cock to the base. Up and down she rubbed, almost pulling my cock off. The last to cum, I could hold back no longer, feeling my balls constrict.

I watched through the blur as eagerly Bonnie climbed from Ray's lap, kneeling down behind her daughter, eyes locked on mine whilst stroking Ally's hair. Lifting the fleshy cum-stained orbs, Bonnie rested them on Ally's back, grinning lustily up my way. As Ally's hand went numb with exertion, it eased off and I took my own pleasure in hand.

Then finally I came. Oh God how I came. It arced high like a lasso, lashing Bonnie's lips and cheeks and even slashing her red hair. A second wad, aimed lower, hit those lovely tits square on. I jerked the remainder on Ally's back, breathing in starts. Bonnie licked her lips, swallowing what was on her face with absolute relish, before cupping a boob and feeding it to her lips. Her tongue worked all the way around the outer flesh of the mammary, scooping up my spunk, to the inner areola and grazing each nipple as she sucked. Finally she vacuumed up the puddle on Ally's spine, kissing her daughter tenderly.

"I think we'd better get you cleaned up, Steven" grinned Bonnie as her daughter climbed from my lap, her hand trailing my cheek.

I watched as the pair crawled closer on their knees, easing aside my thighs, their two hot little mouths vacuuming any excess cum from my softening cock. Then they turned and kissed deep, tongues twirling. Wow they looked so good together. In fact they looked so good, my cock started to harden once more. Grinning, Bonnie told her daughter to climb on daddy's lap. Obediently Ally threw herself into the strong welcoming arms.

Turning her to face us, Ray reached around to spread his daughter's labia, allowing Bonnie to lap up the juices that stained Ally's inner thighs and pussy. I watched mesmerised as Bonnie's tongue slipped inside her daughter's hot wet cunt, licking and slurping. A pleasant final memory, at that moment the painkillers and my exertions took full effect, my head lolling...

* * *

And that was how the best week of my life got started. Shortly after, Bonnie agreed to take me to the hospital, waiting patiently while the medics went to work. The scan revealed a fractured patella, after which a plaster cast was fitted and I limped out on crutches some time after midnight. However, despite the hour and the inconvenience, all the way home I couldn't take my eyes off Bonnie's chest, glancing across covetously.

As we pulled up outside my flat and she leaned over to deliver a parting kiss, I made a move, squeezing hard. Mmm, I'd wanted to do that ever since first laying my eyes upon the woman. Bonnie moaned, letting me paw away for a minute before easing back. "Another time," she whispered, taking my hand and scribbling her number on the back. "Stay in touch."

There was every possibility!

The injury meant that I was signed off work and, discovering an inability to use the stairs in the flat, my parents suggested moving into their bungalow until I was back on my feet. I gratefully accepted the offer.

For my eighteen year old sister Sophie, having her big brother back on the scene was somewhat disconcerting, what with her habit I quickly uncovered of wandering around the bungalow semi-naked. A decade since I'd left home, she'd certainly developed since then: into quite a hot cutie. I couldn't help but check her out as she came out of the bathroom, wrapped only in a skimpy little white towel. She smiled back innocently, tossing back her damp blonde locks.

When my parents announced they would be going away for the weekend and Sophie was put in charge of my care, my mind began to race. Taking me aside, Sophie enquired whether two of her friends might stay over the weekend. Who was I to refuse? In fact I was quite looking forward to the weekend. I might even find time to see Bonnie and Ally again...

*

A follow-up is planned should there be sufficient interest. Your feedback, as always, is appreciated.

mpqm1968
mpqm1968
545 Followers
12