The Best Weekend Camping Ever

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I lean against the glass panting hard, feeling very weak. I felt my dick starting to get limp. I pulled it out of my aunt and inside my shorts it went.

A moment later I felt my aunt move forwards and backwards for a moment. "Oh no. Shit, shit." she said loudly.

I frowned. What the hell was she doing?

"What it is it mom?" I heard Frank ask. "Are you OK?"

"Yes, I am OK. I just spilled my water. It is all over my dress and legs. Be a dear and give mommy the little towel inside your bag."

He handed her the towel and I felt her rub her dress and then rub between her legs. I relaxed. She was using the water pretext to rub away any trace of my semen from her. That thought got me all horny again and I felt my dick starting to get hard again as the bus came to a stop.

At that moment I felt the beach umbrella move a bit.

"Shit, my girlfriend found out somehow that I fucked a girl last night." my cousin said. He looked very distressed. "And now she wants to break up. I gotta go see her right away. Sorry that I have to leave you alone, but I really have to go. Here, take this." he handed me a plastic bag.

"Do not worry about it." I said. After what happened I felt guilty and it was going to be very difficult spending time with him. "I completely understand. Do you have any idea how she found out?"

"Not a clue. Maybe someone who knows us saw me, and they told her. I dunno. Gotta split now. Mom I have to go. Have fun and see you guys later." he yelled and pushed past the people in front of him, and then he was gone. I heard some cursing and angry remarks from the crowd.

My aunt turned towards me. "What was that about?" she asked sounding very concerned. "Did he see you..." she trailed off in a low voice.

I shook my head. "No, no. Do not worry about it. It was a girlfriend emergency. She was accusing him of cheating. That is why he had to go." I tried to calm her down.

The crowd was starting to thin out in the bus, and we stepped out. It was very hot and crowded outside. In the distance I could hear loud music and see the wind surfers doing their thing as the crowd cheered.

"It is so hot." my aunt remarked. "I have gotten a headache. I do not think that I can stand in the sun. We better go and find some quiet place and shadow."

"I thought that we came here to see the competition." my uncle sulked.

"No one is stopping you. Go ahead." my aunt said curtly. I and Ricky are going to set up next to the old wooden pear. You can find us there." and she threw me a look. Then she started to walk away.

"See you later uncle Harold." I said and followed my aunt. We did not enter the beach from the main entrance, but took a path on the left instead, which took us through a small forest and after 15 minutes of walking we reached the beach from a narrow entrance. It was much quieter here. There were not many people, and they were spread far apart from each other. There were some trees which provided shade and it felt cooler too. We walked till we passed the old pear, passing all the other people. We stopped just behind the pear, under some trees and set up the beach umbrella there. It was a very private spot. The pear hid us from view and no one could come in our direction without us spotting them from miles afar. My aunt took out 2 long beach towels and spread them above a mixture of sand and grass on the ground. She sat down and motioned for me to do the same.

She looked around and turned to me. "We have to talk." she said looking very serious. "And we have all the privacy here. Now tell me young man, what the fuck was all that back there in the bus? Where did it come from? What you did was so wrong. I am your aunt for crying out loud."

I shrugged. "Like I told you in the bus. I really could not help it. You have a very nice ass, and having it pressed against my crotch like that.... It felt so good. At that moment I did not see you as my aunt, but this sexy woman that I just had to fu..." I stopped myself. "Look, I know that what I did was wrong. In hindsight, I should have shown more restraint, but At that moment it was really impossible. And you did not make things better either by pushing your ass into my hard on. It just became too much for me and I could not control myself anymore."

"I wanted to tease you a little." she added somewhat sheepishly "I felt your thing poking me in the butt, and I thought to have some harmless fun at your expense, but as it turned out the joke was on me. I never thought in a million years that things would get out of hand the way they did."

I was very grateful and a little surprised that she was not being dramatic or angry. I looked her in the eyes.

"Thank you for being so cool and mature about it." I said.

"What is done, you know." she said softly. "We can not undo it. And I am partially to blame for this too. I should have stopped it after I felt you rubbing your bare thing against my butt and......" she trailed off.

"Why did not you?" I asked. "Not that I am complaining." I added trying to make light of the situation.

She smiled softly and then looked directly in my eyes with an intensity that I did not know what to make of.

"I will be totally honest with you." she started to say "I was about too, but then I saw how horny and excited you were. The way that you were touching my butt and how hard your thing was..." she trailed off again and remained silent.

Her voice was quivering, and she had a far away look in her eyes. "Let us just say that it has been quite a long time since I have had that kind of attention." she continued.

"Your... hmm, attention gave me a huge ego boost that I desperately needed. I had never thought that I could turn on that much a young good-looking guy such as yourself, even if you are my nephew."

"I find that somehow very hard to believe." I said. "You are a beautiful woman and you have a great body."

She grabbed her tits. "You mean my hanging boobs? Or my fat belly. You can not be serious." She said incredulously. "Or is it my...."

"Aunt Linda, please stop." I interrupted her. "You really are a beautiful woman, and sexy too. And I just do not say that, I mean it." I stopped talking. "Can I be completely blunt?"

She nodded. "You can talk to me any way you want and about anything. You know that."

"Yes, I do, but now it is different. I am not going to talk to you like your nephew, but like a guy. OK, here it goes." I looked at her tits. "I would like to fuck your tits very badly. I want to bury my dick between your tits and fuck them till I cum all over your melons. And your ass, when I was fucking you from behind in the bus, it was the best feeling in the world. You are the best fuck I have ever had. You are a total milf, very fuck able."

Talking to my aunt like that was getting me very horny. My dick was rock hard and it was protruding from my shorts.

"If you still do not believe me" I added, my voice shaking from excitement "Maybe this will convince you." I am grab my hard on. "This is how hard you make me. I want to fuck you again, but I want to take my sweet time because I want to fuck every inch of your sexy body.

My aunt 's eyes went wide. "Ricky, please......" she started to say.

"Did I shock you?" I interrupted her. "I told you that I was going to be blunt with you."

"It is not that. I have heard it all before. It is just that I never expected to hear them from you. Look, I am very flattered, but this has to stop. You took a big risk today, with Harold and Frank right there. Harold I can handle, but if Frank ever finds out, there is no telling what he will do, to you or me. Not to mention your father. You know how he is."

She had a point there. "I made sure that they could not see a thing, and they will never find out." I assured her. "But all that was also a part of what sent me over the edge today."

"What was that?" she frowned.

"Uncle Harold talking to you, when I was fucking his wife, my aunt right next to him. It drove me crazy. I have never been that excited in my whole life. My dick could crack open a walnut, so hard it was. And I thought that it would come no end to my orgasm. Sorry for continuing talking like this to you, but right now I am very exited and I can not find other words to express myself."

She waived her hand. "It is OK. I get it...."

"Look Aunt Linda, I am very glad that we had this chance to talk about it. That we are being very honest with each other. To be honest I dreaded the talk."

She sighed. "To be honest also, I did not think that our conversation would take this turn, but it is much better to be completely honest with each other and have everything out in the open without being angry and judgemental about what happened. That never helps."

I was really impressed by her attitude towards the whole situation.

"Wow" I said, "You are not only beautiful and sexy, but very smart and funny too. You have the whole package. Uncle Harold is a very lucky man."

"Please stop it. You're making me blush!" she said. Her cheeks were indeed flush.

"I really mean it." I said and edged closer to her. "There is something else that I forgot to mention."

"Oh, really" she said coyly "And what might that be?"

I placed my hand softly below her chin and moved my thumb slowly towards her mouth. "Your mouth. You have putty meaty lips, very sexy." I placed my thumb in the middle of her lips and started caressing them.

She opened her mouth instinctively and ran her tongue over my thumb. It sent shivers down my spine. She mock bit my thumb, and then she pushed it out of her mouth with her tongue.

I pulled out my dick from my shorts and groaned. "Oh aunt Linda......"

"Ricky, what you are doing?" my aunt looked down for a quick second and her jaw dropped open "What did I just tell you. This has to stop."

I grabbed her hand and wrapped it around my pulsating dick. I placed my hand above hers and I started to movie it up and down my dick.

"Just for a little." I said "It feels so great."

I took my hand away and looked at her. She looked very conflicted, but she kept her hand around my dick. I groaned and made a fucking motion. She stared straight at me and to my surprise she began jerking me off. Her hand moved expertly up and down my shaft.

I let out another loud groan. I put my hand on the back of her head and gently pushed her face down to my lap.

She stopped immediately what she was doing and looked at me. "What are you doing? It is not enough that you got me to jerk you off, now you want me to give you a blow job as well? You are pushing your luck young man." she said. But I noticed that she did not remove her hand from my dick, nor did she move away from me.

"Please aunt Linda. I know that I am asking too much of you, but I really can not help it. I can not think straight right now. I want to feel your meaty lips on my dick so bad. I am begging you."

And I continued pushing her face down.

"I really should not do this. This has to stop" she kept saying, but she did not stop me. I felt her hot breath on my dick.

I nudged the tip of my dick against her lips. She made a weak effort to pull her head away, but I held it firmly in place.

"Open up your mouth aunt Linda, please. Just the tip."

She did not move for 10 seconds, then she opened her mouth reluctantly. I pushed the head of my dick past her lips, into her mouth until I felt her hot tongue. I watched her sexy lips close around my cock and I felt her slippery tongue licking around the tip of my dick. I felt myself go crazy with excitement again.

I pushed my cock a little further in her mouth and I watched every movement of her face breathlessly. My aunt flinched and squeezed her eyes shut. Then she reluctantly gave a few light sucks.

"Open your eyes and look at me while you suck my dick. You can do better than that." I ordered her, surprising us both.

She looked straight at me and then took my dick out her mouth. She spit on it, lowered her head and swallowed it whole. Her mouth felt hot and slick.

She took it out again. "Mmmmmm" she said. She had a glazed look in her eyes. She started to suck my cock again, but this time it was different. I could feel my cock going into the back of her throat. I have never had a girl before blowing me like my aunt was. She looked like one of those porn stars.

I watched her head bobbing up and down expertly the length of my throbbing cock. For the second time that day I felt my balls tightening.

I am cumming aunt Linda, ohhhhhh" I panted hard. And a moment later my knees shook and my whole body shuddered as I came hard and fast in her mouth.

She stopped blowing me and held my cock steady inside her mouth until I finished cumming. Then she made slurping sound and I realized that she had swallowed my cum. She took my still hard dick out of her mouth and scrutinized it. Then she licked the tip of my cock clean. I was totally blown away. This felt even better than cumming inside her pussy.

"Wow" I said after recovering. "Who are you and what have you done with my aunt Linda?"

"I take it that you liked it?" she smiled.

"Liked it? I loved it." I replied. "I have never been sucked like that before. The way you swallowed everything, it was unbelievable."

She opened the cooler and took out a couple of beer cans. She gave one to me and popped up open hers. She took a long pull from her can and let out a loud burp.

I took a small sip from mine. "When was the last time that you blew someone?" I asked her.

"I do not want to talk about it." she said abruptly. "This really has to stop. What we did today, it will never happen again."

"Never say never." I winked at her.

"Ricky, listen to me very carefully." she said sternly. "It will never happen again. Nor shall we talk about it again. I am serious."

I was confused and perplexed by her abruptness. I had fucked my aunt twice in the last couple of hours and now this. Women, go and figure.

"The absurdity of it all is not lost on me." she continued as if reading my mind. "You caught me in a very vulnerable situation today, which I will not go into any further. Let us just say that it was your lucky day, but it ends here. Is that clear? I want to hear you say it."

I nodded. "Clear as day. But I want to tell you how I feel."

"Nope. This conversation is over." she said and got up.

"You can not expect me to act like nothing happened after having the best sex of my life." I said to her. "Listen, I just want to say that I would never cause you any trouble and I will respect your decision. But I also want you to know that whenever an opportunity like today will present itself, where no one can see us, I will always try to fuck you. I just can not help myself. I want to be upfront about it and let you know. You do not have to say anything. Please keep an open mind about it. That is all I am asking. And also thank you for the most beautiful day of my life. Now, what do you say if we go and have a look at that wind surfing competition." I changed the subject. "Then we can go and have lunch together, my treat."

"That sounds like a good plan." she said.

We took our valuables with us and left the rest of the stuff in place. There was nothing worth stealing.

We walked back to where the wind surfing completion was held and watched it for a while, but it was very hot. We went for a swim to cool off, and then we went to the pub located on top of a small hill overlooking the beach.

We had lunch in the patio and talked all the time. I mean she did all the talking. She was like a changed person. She let loose and unburdened herself telling me about everything going on in her life. I tried very hard to look interested as most of it was very boring. I constantly told her what she needed to hear. It also helped that I knew my aunt well, her likes and dislikes.

Now and then I showered her with compliments, and she was very flattered. I had my charm turned on full force, and I was doing my best to make sure that she really had a great time. I owed it to her after what happened earlier in the bus and on the beach. But I got very horny too. Looking at my aunt 's mouth I could not help but think of the moment that they were wrapped around my dick and that I came inside her mouth.

Just as I paid the bill, and we were ready to leave, Harold called my aunt. He was looking for us after not finding us at our spot on the beach. My aunt told him where we were and asked him to get all the stuff and come and meet us at the bus stop, so we could go back to the camping. He joined us 20 minutes later and while we were waiting for the bus I made small talk with Harold. I was very talkative, and he seemed a little surprised by it.

All the time that I was talking to him, I could not stop thinking how I came inside his wife with him standing right next to her. I was starting to get very horny. I glanced at my aunt and I saw her roll her eyes and sigh. I winked at her, and she shook her head and smiled.

The bus came a few minutes later, and we got on. To my disappointment it was not full at all. I took a single seat next to the window. My aunt and uncle sat a few rows in front of me. I surfed the net on my mobile phone for the entire bus ride back. We arrived at our stop and got out. My uncle and aunt went in to the small supermarket next to the bus stop and I continued on to our camping spot.

My mom and dad were sitting in silence. My mom was drinking wine again, whereas my dad had a bottle of water in his hands. The tension was palpable. They both seem glad to see me though.

"How was it on the beach?" my mom asked me. "Did you have fun?"

"It was great" I replied. "We really had a very good time. How are you guys doing?"

"Peachy keen." my father said sarcastically.

At that moment my aunt and uncle came in carrying a couple of grocery bags. They started to make small talk and my aunt went to cook dinner inside the RV. My mom joined her and 20 minutes later the dinner was ready. We had cold pasta with fish and Greek salad. It was delicious. My mom and aunt were drinking wine whereas the rest of us beer.

After we finished my aunt and mom did the dishes. My uncle Harold lit up a cigar to go with his beer.

"Ricky, I want to talk to you." my dad said to me. "Shall we go for a short stroll?"

He was silent until we reached the path that led to the woods behind the camping.

"Listen" he started "your mother and I had a big argument today. I will not bother you with the details, but......"

"Can I do anything to help?" I interrupted him.

"No" he replied sounding annoyed. "I wanted to tell you that I am going to sleep at a hotel tonight and I will be back tomorrow. We both need some time to cool off. Tonight you can sleep in the cabin and for the next 2 days you can bunk with your aunt and uncle. I asked them and they said that it is OK. Sorry buddy that I dragged you to come here, but I thought that we were going to have some quality family time, but it was not to be."

"Do not worry about it." I said. I really had a great time today."

Pictures of fucking my aunt flashed in my mind. And now talking to my dad when I had fucked his sister, got me hard. What the fuck is the matter with you, I scolded myself.

"I know that this whole situation must be hard on you too" he continued "but I will make it up to you later. Now let us get back."

We walked back to our spot. My mom and my aunt were nowhere to be seen.

"Where is Beth?" my father asked Harold.

"She went for a walk with Linda." Harold replied.

"Some work emergency came up." my father said to Harold. I have to work tomorrow morning, but I will be back again around noon. I have to go home now and get ready for tomorrow. Thank you for inviting us by the way and give my best to my sister. See you guys tomorrow." And with that he left.

An awkward silence followed. "I will go and take a shower uncle Harold" I said and left.