The Bet 09: Catching the Culprit

Story Info
Sarah puts in the effort to win the bet.
1.8k words
4.43
7.9k
10

Part 9 of the 11 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 09/07/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sarah had spent the entire next day in failed attempt after failed attempt to get her father to admit what he saw. She pranced past him in tiny cotton shorts and a small tank top claiming to need cloths from the laundry room. His eyes were glued to her ass when she bent at the waist to dig through the dryer. She had made sure she was soaking wet before putting the shorts on, leaving a dark mark on the thin fabric.

Henry's face had grown red at the sight. Her tits were ready to fall free from the tank. The evidence of her arousal pooling between her legs made his dick hard. He hadn't even registered that he was rubbing his hard-on through his pajama pants. Her hips swayed as she re-entered the kitchen.

"Everything okay, Daddy? You look a little stressed," Sarah cooed as she set the basket on the table near her father. She leaned on her arms over the basket and smiled when his eyes followed her beautiful tits.

"Everything's fine, sweetheart," he choked out. His cock was throbbing against his hand. "Do you have classes today?"

"Not until later." She batted her lashes at him. "I have some things to take care of before I leave. Maybe you could help me?"

"Sure," he cleared his throat. "What do you need help with?"

"It's a little embarrassing." She tucked some hair behind her ear and feigned being shy. She scooped up the basket again and shook her head. "Never mind."

"No," he snatched her hand as she passed. "What is, Sarah?"

"Well," she sighed, tilting her head. "Some of my clothing has disappeared. I was hoping you could keep an eye out for them."

"What exactly am I looking for?" He released her and shifted in his seat when he realized her perfect chest was at eye level.

"My panties." She hung her head and bit her lip. She had to fight the smile when she caught sight of his hand under the table rubbing a little more frantically.

"Your panties," he coughed, trying not to let his true curiosity show. "Are missing? Which ones?"

"All of them." She kissed his cheek in appreciation before prancing out of the room again. She shut her door and shimmied out of the ruined shorts. Next to go was the useless top. There was something freeing about being naked that she had never noticed before. Contemplating her next move, she sought for her favorite toy.

Soft music filled her room as she rubbed the vibrating toy against her swollen clit. She moaned as a smile stretched across her face. Visions of her brother's fingers in place of the toy filtered through her closed eyes. The familiar groan in her ear as he nibbled at her neck. The low claim of her pussy being his. Her moans grew louder as the man in her delusion shift to an older man sharing many of the same features as her brother.

She purred out the single word confirming her fantasy to the prying set of ears on the other side of the door. Henry's hand was wrapped around his throbbing cock as he listened to the sweet sounds seeping from his daughter's room. Each time her raspy voice muttered out daddy his dick twitched in his hand. The smile on her face grew as she heard a deep groan over the music.

Biting her lip, Sarah sat up before tip-toeing over to the door. She pressed an ear to the door and listened to the panting growing heavier with each second that passes. Yanking open the door she rested a hand on her bare hip and eyed the man who was suddenly red faced for other reasons than being worked up.

Henry's eyes fell on her bare chest then continued to fall to that beautiful tuft of hair between her legs. The proof of her private time barely showed as she cocked a hip to show the moisture glistening on her inner thighs. When his eyes finally made their way back to hers, he gulped at the sight of her staring at his cock. He was on the brink when she caught him and the aching appendage was begging for release.

"Hi, Daddy," she purred, licking her lips. The word rolling off her tongue made Henry shivered. "Any luck finding my panties?"

"Not yet," he coughed out. Her eyes sparkled as they met his.

"That's a shame. I'm tired of the rough denim rubbing against my poor crotch." She crossed her arms and leaned against the door frame. Henry cleared his throat as his thoughts drifted to his daughter's perfect nether lips. Even with the quick glimpse he got the other day, he hadn't been able to stop thinking about them. Her bent at the waist. The curve of her tight ass topping the pink, puffy gates of her pussy. "Daddy?"

"Sorry," he forced a smile, "What was that, Sweetheart?"

"Could you help me out?" Picking up a tube of ointment from the nightstand, she waved it in his face. When he didn't reply right away, she looked down at his hand still grasping his hard cock. "Or do you need your hands for something else?"

"No. No, I'd like to help." He forced his throbbing dick back into his pants. She bit her lip before kissing his cheek.

"Thank you, Daddy." Prancing over to her bed, Sarah debated how she wanted to approach making herself available. She leaned forward with her elbows on the mattress and wiggled her ass at her father. The lump in Henry's throat could rival the bulbous head of his dick as he made his way over to his daughter.

Henry's hand followed the curve of her ass down to the outer edge of her lips and across the inside of her thighs. Sarah had to bite back a moan with each passing of her lips. One slipped out and Henry's hand froze. He traced the outer lips, gathering the moisture pooling there.

"Can I ask you something," her voice was low as she fought off another moan.

"Of course, Sweetheart," he answered, his eyes glued to the now glistening pink flesh.

"Have you seen anything that you maybe shouldn't have?" She bit her lip nervously when she felt him slow for a second before circling the growing tender flesh.

"I don't know if I would say I shouldn't have seen it." His fingers inched closer to the now evident clit. He was losing in the battle of will power. Her young pussy was on display and begging for attention. His own lower half was still throbbing. "I have seen some things though, that I don't think your mother would approve of. This being one of them."

"Trade confessions then," she suggested as she squirmed.

"Okay. You first," he groaned as his free hand rubbed the bulge in his pants. His thumb brushed over her clit and earned a shiver accompanied with a deep moan.

"I caught you watching a video of me with Mr. Gunther."

"I know about you and your brother." His thumb applied pressure to the bundle of nerves as he rubbed himself with more pressure. With regret, Sarah straightened and spun to face her father. The wide smile and sparkle in her eyes meant something the Henry couldn't figure out. Her hand covered his and guided his motions. He groaned as her delicate slipped under the waist band to wrap around his cock.

"That means I win the bet," she softly cheered. Taking a chance, she kissed his cheek. When he didn't try to free himself of the situation, she kissed along his jaw. Unwilling to waste time with him taking of his shirt, she dropped to her knees and pushed his pants down his legs. Finally getting up close and personal with the member that made her, she could help but lick her lips.

Henry groaned as he looked down at his daughter. Her hand slowly began stroking his length. With each glide to his tip, her thumb circled the head to gather the pre-cum. She was itching to taste him. How similar would he and John be? Would they taste the same?

"Sweetheart," Henry growled out.

"Yes, Daddy," she cooed, looking up at him through her lashes.

"You better do something with that," he groaned as her hand gave him a gentle squeeze. "Or I'm going to cum all over your face."

The twitch of his cock as he dropped his head back from the visual made Sarah smile. She licked the tip as her hand slid down to his base. Turning her head the slightest bit, her tongue followed her hands guidance. Her free hand was torn with playing herself or his balls.

Given the situation, she wanted her father to enjoy this. Deep down she knew he was getting closer to an understanding. Doubling her speed and grip earned her a throaty groan. She cupped his balls and rolled them in her hand. He growled out the warning that made Sarah too excited. She squirmed, leaning back and opened her mouth.

With a grunt, Henry found his release. The sight of his daughter's face and chest painted in his cum made him groan in delight. It was something that would be burned into his memory. Sarah swiped a finger through the mess then sucked it clean. She hummed happily as the saltiness met her taste buds.

"Feel better, Daddy," she asked getting to her feet.

"Much better," he answered. "Although, I wished you had used more than your hand."

"You and Johnny will have to work that one out."

"That is something we are going to have to talk about." He tried to act like a disapproving father with crossed arms and a stern expression. Sarah tilted her head mocking him.

"What's there to talk about? We're screwing. If you two can learn to share, we could be too." She batted her lashes. "Now, if you don't mind, I'm going take a shower and get cleaned up so I can get to class."

"I suppose I would have discuss joining you with your brother as well?"

"I'm going to say yes. Johnny's a little territorial."

Henry laughed as his daughter sauntered from her room. He listened as the shower turned on and went to the bathroom he shared with his wife. The twinge of guilt was easily pushed away as the sight of Sarah returned to his mind. He was going to be very distracted the next few days. He would have to get in touch with his son soon. There was so much he needed to know, and apparently permissions he would have to get. From his son. For his daughter.

Things in the Nunen house were about change.