The Bet

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I slowed my thrusts to strengthen their impact. Her meaty buttocks jiggled. Our flesh echoed throughout the apartment. My girlfriend cried. And my orgasm bubbled.

I fell forward, collapsing our bodies on the bed. I gave Bri a few more hearty thrusts and stayed deep within her on the fifth. I groaned as my cock pulsated and euphoria hailed over my being. My glans lurched and spewed and coated my girlfriend's bowels.

I felt her frame shudder beneath my weight as her asshole clenched my erection and sucked out my semen.

I'd died and reached heaven.

Even in my delirious state of mind, I heard the sound of our sheets getting soaked. I also heard Bri using words, but didn't catch her message.

I was lost in my own beautiful world.

I kept my cock deep inside her, giving her innards every ounce my cock could muster. When my sack was drained and my senses slowly returned, I knew at that moment more than ever; Someday, I'm going to marry this girl.

I lay on top of her for a minute as my cock contracted and our breathing regulated. I climbed off her frame. We moved our heads to the pillows and cuddled in the spooning position.

I closed my eyes with Bri's lower breast in my hand, her buttocks against my groin and her rose scented hair in my face.

"Think church is gonna be awkward for you tomorrow?"

She thought. "Why do you ask?"

"'Cause of how many times you took the Lord's name in vain today."

She chuckled. "Well nobody's perfect. And my sins will be forgiven...Plus, it's Sunday. Church was today."

I considered. "Oh yeah."

"I only didn't go because I was anticipating the game."

A moment passed.

"Babe..."

"Yeah?"

"Thanks for doing that for me."

She reached back and stroked the side of my face. "No need. I honestly think I enjoyed it more than you did. I can't believe I came three times and how intense my orgasms were...I never knew I could squirt."

"Me neither."

She giggled. "Now that I think about it, I actually want more anally induced orgasms in the future."

My eyebrows rose. "Really? You do?"

"Yes." She giggled. "Isn't that what you want? I thought 'daddy' wanted to fuck me in the arse every night from now on."

I smiled. "Yeah, but...I was only saying that to keep things interesting."

"I know. Also, every night would be a bit much. But every now and then--it does sound like fun. Would you like that...daddy?"

I chuckled and felt like one of the luckiest guys on the planet. "I'd love it." I held her tighter and we cuddled in silence for a moment. "Babe..." I said.

"Yes?"

"You're the greatest."

"I know."

I chuckled. "By the way, what made you change your mind? Did it have something to do with the butt plug?"

She laughed. "No. Although I did enjoy that. But...well, it's not always the man's job to ensure his partner's happiness."

Bri and I lay still and in silence for fifteen to twenty minutes before she stirred and said, "It's about that time to make dinner."

She got out of bed and walked to the closet. She pulled out a white tank top and a long pair of pink and white pajama bottoms.

"We can always order food in," I said.

"No." Her head shook. "I'm in the mood for a home cooked meal tonight." She pulled up her bottoms. "You stay in bed and rest. I'll call you when I'm done."

"I got the dishes."

She smiled, walked over and gave me a kiss. Once she donned her top, Bri headed on her way to the kitchen. I lay in bed and reflected on the last few hours.

It had been one hell of a day, filled with all kinds of little twists and turns, all culminating into the greatest sex I'd had in my life. Plus, there was more on the way. The future looked divine.

My cock swelled as I thought about how it had been to enter my girlfriend's wonderful ass. Mischief soon came to mind. I climbed off the bed and walked out the bedroom without bothering to get dressed.

I walked through the living room and spotted Bri by the kitchen counter. She stood by the stove and wore an apron, slicing vegetables on a cutting board. I walked behind her, placed my hands on her waist and kissed the side of her neck.

She suppressed a laugh. "Don't you ever get satisfied? Babe, I'm busy."

"I know," I whispered. "Just...keep going."

Bri continued slicing her green bell pepper as I licked and sucked her neck. I slipped my thumbs into her waistband and slid her bottoms down to her thighs.

I nibbled her earlobe, grasped my erection and squeezed it through her firm cheeks. I tightened my glans against her asshole and took hold of her hips. I pulled them out and thrust.

Bri groaned.

* * * *

Thank you for reading. Hope you enjoyed the story.

All votes, comments and favourites are appreciated.

MD