The Bet

Story Info
A quiet night with my college girlfriend turns interesting.
3.4k words
4.56
47.1k
45
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I grew up with three sisters in the house so I spent a lot of time being, "one of the girls." I spent a lot of time with their friends instead of mine. Until this happened one day in college, I absolutely despised that. I have since come to realize that most of my girlfriends love this about me and I get along well with all of their girlfriends too.

Shawna and I were pretty tight for a college couple. She was a year younger than me and we met my sophomore year during a party at my fraternity. I was still in school three years later, and we were still together. In college, three years with a person seems like an eternity. I knew all of her roommates throughout her college career and most of her friends too.

Most of Shawna's roommates were pretty boring. They seemed to keep to themselves and rarely showed any interest in even talking to me. This was a sharp contrast to her other friends, who practically reached over each other to include me in conversations and events.

On one hand, my girl and I had plenty of nights alone together but on the other, I felt like I was missing out on part of her life. That was the part her roommates played.

Vicki was different. After four years, Shawna finally found someone good to live with. Vicki's parents were well off so the two of them shared a large second-floor apartment off the main strip. It had high ceilings, a large living room and one of those bubbly bathtubs in the master bath. The views from the bedrooms were spectacular.

They were also set up with a huge TV with theater sound. Back then, TVs had glass tubes and no one had even heard of a sound bar. She had all the toys, and it made my male friends jealous.

Neither was around much and I only saw the two of them together about once every other week or so. But when they were together, Shawna and Vicki made a quite dynamic duo. They were the life of the party, always in charge of any situation that they were in. God help you if you got in their way.

More than once I misspoke or said something dumb. Either one alone could shut me up. The two of them together could make you regret being born, not to mention every having opened your mouth. Because I was Shawna's boyfriend, I usually got the better end of the bargain. Shawna was always a real sweetheart to me and Vicki treated me almost like family.

It was a usual Saturday night for us. Between school and jobs, Shawna and I both worked hard during the week. We left each other to do our own things on Fridays. Saturday evening was our relaxation time together.

This week, we rented a few movies and made popcorn. Our sex life was good, and one movie was generally enough to get us both going enough. We'd call it a night and head for the bedroom. Tonight was a little different, we were both still awake. We were lying down on the open futon in the living room starting the second movie when Vicki walked in.

"Hey, guys," Vicki said to us. She didn't turn on the light, trying not to disturb us.

"What's wrong? Date didn't go well?" Shawna summed up the whole situation in one sentence.

"The asshole stood me up," Vicki fumbled. Her speech was a little slurred, and she was having a little trouble getting around the room unscathed.

"Looks like you had some fun down at Pete's," I poked. Pete's was the local watering hole, complete with the college town requisite of pitcher and shot specials.

"I met Jenny and Andrea there. I had a few drinks before I came home." The words didn't exactly come out clearly. She was still stumbling, especially with the lights down.

"Did anyone call?"

Shawna had gotten up by now and was trying to help Vicki out a little. They had gotten her jacket off already, but not without some difficulty.

"Why don't you sit down and watch with us. We're just starting the second movie," Shawna asked her.

I guess I didn't mind if it would make her feel a little better. I figured she would fall asleep soon, anyway. Then Shawna and I could get on with our own little plans for the evening.

"I don't wanna bother you two. You sure?"

"No problem," I told her. "Here, make yourself comfortable."

I was lying down, propped up on a few pillows. Even without a reason, I wanted to make her feel invited.

Vicki stumbled over, and spread herself out next to me, moving around until she finally came to rest curled up against me with her head on my chest. Shawna laid down on the other side, in much the same position. I had two arms and I figured that one each would be about fair.

Vicki fell asleep sooner than I thought, and Shawna used that fact to steal some smooching before she woke up. Vicki woke up mid-kiss.

"Do I have to stay up all night to watch you two? I doze off for a few seconds and look what happens!" Vicki was probably still half drunk, but she had a huge smile on her face. "So what'd I miss?"

She did not look like she was going to fall back asleep soon so I explained what she missed in the movie. As I went on, she put her head back on my chest. The movie was almost over and I didn't want them to move. It's not every day that you have two beautiful young ladies cuddled up against you like that. Moments like that in life, you have to appreciate.

When the movie ended, Vicki reached for the remote and started to flip through channels. It was pretty late by now and the cable programming had mostly infomercials lined up. One thing did catch her eye, though - late night soft porn.

Men rarely watch soft porn. It's a waste of our time. Women, especially at their age, seem to get much more into it. Times were different back then. It got them going without being too graphic.

I had gotten Shawna worked up into a frenzy many a time watching late night movies like that. I knew she wouldn't complain when Vicki landed the TV through a half-finished softcore flick.

I was getting pretty turned on by the whole situation. Luckily it was dark, so the hard-on raging in my pants was not very visible to either of them. In retrospect, there would have been nothing to feel bad or embarrassed about but I was young and did not know better.

Everything went as expected until the next sex scene. This was a pretty graphic one as softcore goes (is there such a thing as medium-core?) and this camera angle showed the star going down on some guy with quite some detail.

Although you could not actually see anything it made no doubt about the fact that he was well hung. Somehow she was swallowing the whole thing. There was even a gratuitous shot of the head of his member bulging out of the front of her throat on the down stroke.

"She could never do that. He's too big. She'd gag," Shawna said out loud.

"Why not? You never done that?" Vicki had no shame and nothing to hide in the state she was in. This was only her truth speaking here.

"A little but not all the way. Not on something that huge. Some things just don't fit."

"It's just a matter of technique, honey! Don't get all jealous on me," Vicki said. This was starting to be a competition and I was going to enjoy watching.

"Oh, come on. I bet you couldn't do that! And you're probably not any good at giving blowjobs, anyway," Shawna answered.

"Am too!"

"Are not!"

"Wanna see?"

"Yeah! I bet you're lousy."

"Fine, I'll show you!" Vicki was determined and she had quite a smirk on her face. I thought she would drop it there, lie back down, then watch the end of the movie.

I was dead wrong.

She got up, moved between my legs and went straight for my belt buckle. Next was the zipper on my pants. Shawna did nothing but urge her on further.

"I bet you can't even get him off in your mouth!"

"You just wait and see!"

I thought that I might want to have some say in this.

"Uhh...," I could only stammer a little before they both looked straight at me.

"You stay out of this," they said in unison with a look of mock anger.

Shawna continued, "we're gonna settle this ourselves! You butt out!"

Vicki had my pants open at this point, and she pushed my pants and my shorts off my legs, leaving me bottomless on the couch between them.

"Watch and learn," Vicki said as her head dipped into my lap.

I was pretty hard to begin with but I certainly shot up all the rest of the way as she took my cock into her mouth. It felt really warm and wet and she sucked like an industrial strength vacuum cleaner. Shawna just sat there watching as Vicki's face bobbed up and down in my lap, taking me a little deeper with each stroke.

"Okay, hotshot, let's see you take it all in. And I bet you can't make him come," Shawna said.

I was still in disbelief. But Vicki rose to the challenge. She stopped suddenly, and very slowly slid my whole dick deep into her throat. She stayed there for a few seconds, sucking hard and licking the base of my cock with the tip of her tongue. Then she pulled me out of her face.

"What d'you bet me?"

"If you do, you can share him for tonight," Shawna said.

I didn't know what that meant but if what had already happened was any indication, I had a feeling that I might know Vicki in the biblical sense by the end of the night.

"For anything?"

"Anything. Even... umm... you know, what we talked about," Shawna told her.

I had the feeling that there was some inside information here that I was missing. I was in no position to complain. With these two, whatever they say, goes.

"I'm sure he'll be happy to oblige," she continued, turning to me and giving me a huge grin.

Vicki wasted no time on words, and went right back to what she was doing. I had never been deepthroated before and it felt truly divine. Shawna kept smiling for a few more seconds, then moved her lips to mine for a deep kiss. As soon as Shawna's lips left mine, I was done for.

"Oh, God, here comes," I said. Vicki's lips sank to the root of my cock and I started to erupt in her throat. She probably was not expecting all she got. My cum started to leak out of her mouth even though she was still sucking and swallowing like a champ.

I kept spurting for a good half a minute before she finally came up for air. As she picked up her face, I could see my cum all over her lips. It was running down her chin. She swallowed a big gulp before opening her mouth for a gasp of air.

"Wow. You should have warned me," she said. "Old Faithful here almost blew the top of my head off."

"Yeah, well, that's what you get for blowing my boyfriend. Now, since you're so damn good at it, get him up again so I can have some fun," Shawna instructed.

She started to take her clothes off as Vicki went back to gently licking my balls. When Shawna finished with her clothing, she went for my shirt.

"And get naked like the rest of us you little slut," Shawna exclaimed at Vicki.

Vicki was not wearing much. I supposed that she had intended on flirting a little, maybe showing some skin and getting lucky with her date tonight. If only he knew what he was missing.

I was in for a huge surprise, or rather two of them, when she took her shirt off. Somehow, she had managed to conceal two great big, firm breasts in a spaghetti strap cutoff shirt.

She saw me staring. There was no way I could help it.

"You like these, huh? How would you like to stick your dick between them, big boy?"

The smile on her face was bright and loving. She moved her body so she could titfuck me, without once moving her eyes from direct contact with mine.

"That's it, baby, come all over them," she purred as she slid them up and down around my prick.

"Okay, that's enough. Move aside. It's my turn," Shawna told her.

Vicki didn't complain as she moved aside. Shawna straddled me and buried my cock in her hot little hole in one smooth stroke. She closed her eyes as she rode me with her pussy.

Meanwhile, Vicki set about taking the rest of her clothes off. I noticed that her pussy was shaved bare, a sight which almost made me come right away. Once again, those were different times and it was not all that common.

The next thing she did also made me lose it. She spread her legs, and started to finger herself, making sure that I could watch every stroke of her thumb on her clit.

"I can't wait until I get that in me," Vicki moaned as she touched herself.

Maybe it was the drunkenness. Maybe she was really turned on. Vicki almost came as Shawna rode me.

Shawna must have gotten jealous, because she started to finger her own clit as she rode me. Once she started, it was not long until she got off.

The sight of two beautiful girls getting themselves off, while one bounced up and down on me was about all I could take. I grabbed Shawna's hips and pushed them down onto me as I thrusted up with my own hips. Shawna grunted and came again as I started to unload into her.

"Yeah, baby, that's it. Come in me. Give the little whore something to taste as she licks me." I was so turned on that I just kept on pumping cum into her. I felt like I shot a whole gallon of sticky cream into her pussy. Finally I stopped and she rolled off me.

Vicki did not waste a minute getting straight to it. This was just as Shawna said she would. She climbed over Shawa into a sixty-nine position and started to lick her. Shawna was still breathing a little hard. It took her a second before she started to lick Vicki back.

"Mmm... I love the taste of his cum," Vicki said.

Watching the two of them was getting me going again. I was already getting quite hard.

"He likes watching us. I don't think he's tired yet!"

"Oh, it takes a lot to get him tired. Besides, he's still got to do something for you."

"I don't know if I'm ready," Vicki told my girlfriend.

Shawna rolled her over, got off her, and gave her a long, deep kiss before getting up and walking off into her bedroom.

"What am I missing here?" I wanted to know what was in store for me.

"Oh, nothing," Vicki replied. She went back to fingering herself, this time, holding herself open so I could see the folds of her cunt.

"Shawna tells me that you like it when a girl shaves her pubes. Is that true?"

I assumed that the stiff rod sticking out of me might answer her question. She kept playing with herself and she was starting to moan softly again as she cocked her head back and closed her eyes.

Shawna returned with something in her hand. She put something down on the table, and walked up to me. I watched her unwrap a condom, put it in her mouth, then go down on me. It took her about a minute but when she was done, she slid her lips off me, leaving the condom unrolled on my cock.

"You like? Vicki taught me that."

I didn't want to know where, when or how this lesson had been conducted. But I was in too much shock to care. I was totally amazed that she could do something like that.

"Why don't you fuck her now?" she whispered into my ear.

There was no need to ask me twice. As I moved into place between Vicki's legs, she took her hands out of her slit and put them on my cock. She guided me in as she moaned.

"Yeah, baby, that's it. All the way in me! I want to feel it deep inside me."

I didn't feel like I was going to have a hard time granting her wishes. I started to stroke in and out of her. I didn't get too far before Shawna started to whisper in my ear again.

"She wants you to do something special for her. Why don't you stop for a second so I can get her ready," Shawna purred to me.

I stopped and pulled out. Shawna had reached for the thing on the table and rolled Vicki over onto her stomach. I realized that she had gotten some lube and was starting to apply it to Vicki's pink little asshole. She did a slow and gentle job, making sure to coat her completely.

When she was done, she turned back to me, took the condom off and held me gently while lubing me up as well. I waited until she was done, although Vicki could not. She had already reached under herself and was starting to finger her bare cunt again.

"Vicki wants you to show her what it's like to get her tight little ass fucked. She's afraid to try it with other guys because she thinks they might hurt her.

"I know you'll be gentle with her. Just remember that she's going to tell me all about how it was tomorrow. If she likes it, you might be doing it a lot more in the future."

I didn't need more encouragement. Her lube job on my dick was starting to turn into a hand job and I was totally ready to go. I was new at this, but so was Vicki.

She was moaning almost constantly now as she played with herself. I hoped that would help her relax as I pushed into her butt.

She moaned a little as I positioned myself. Her head was turned to the side, so I could see her eyes clenched tightly shut in pain as I pressed the head of my cock into her ass.

As I finally got the whole head in, I stopped to let her relax a bit. She opened her eyes, continued to finger herself and begged me not to stop.

I started to thrust slowly, going deeper each time. By the time my strokes went the whole length of my prick, she was moaning on the upswing and grunting as I hit home.

"Oh, God, fuck my ass. Fuck it hard."

I wasn't sure exactly how hard she wanted it, so I started to pick up the speed and force slowly. I was looking for some sign of discomfort on her face. I might as well have been looking for a UFO.

"Yes. Fill me up. Make me come. Then I want to feel you shoot your cum deep into my ass."

She was incredibly tight and hot. I knew I wouldn't last long. A few more strokes, and I started to shoot into her ass. She must have felt it as she started to come too. We stayed like that for a little while until we were both done and calmed down.

Both the girls had gotten up and gone to work the next morning when I woke up. There was a note on the dresser. It said, "thanks for the good time, and we can't wait until we get to try it again. Love, Shawna and Vicki"

It was a once-in-a-lifetime experience. But those are the best kind to repeat over and over again.