The Bet

Story Info
A bet and the forfeit.
1.2k words
4
9.6k
7
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Take off all your clothes. I want to see you naked," he said. He leaned against the wall nonchalantly, folded his arms across his chest and waited. His jeans button was undone and his shirt was full buttoned up. He was fully clothed. He held her gaze, challenging her. He waited.

They were in the far corner of an above ground parking lot. The movie would end in another half an hour and then the crowds would spill out into the parking, ready to go home. But there was still time for that. They were standing between her car and the corner wall. She was technically shielded from view, unless someone came this side for a smoke or to breathe the night air, crisp and cool. She unzipped her dress and shrugged down the shoulders of her sleeveless dress dropping it to just below her waist. Her red bra was clearly visible and he knew she was wearing black panties, crotchless black panties.

He had seen them as she had crossed and uncrossed her legs, earlier, at the dinner table. Her dress had ridden up her thighs as she had sat down for her dinner. And then she had dropped her phone. He had gallantly offered to pick it up for her and bent down for it. And then she had uncrossed her legs and spread them apart, so he could see, her black crotchless panties. He had hardened immediately. He was high with the excitement of having sex with her later. He knew it was coming.

She had lost the bet and the dinner and titillation and sex was all part of his winnings. She had to get naked in a public place. she had to have sex with him in a public place. That was the deal if she lost the bet and she had.

Her tummy hung out a bit. She had a few love handles. She wasn't sure how she was gonna look naked and she wasn't going full naked, bet or no bet. She reached behind and undid her bra, removed it and stuffed it into her purse. Her breasts hung out, exposed to the low lights. Her nipples puckered in the cold air. She leaned slightly onto the side of her SUV and arched back. Her breasts pushed out towards him hanging like mangoes, droopy, but likely juicy and ready to be sucked and bitten. She spread her legs slightly and cupped her breasts. They were big and didn't fit in her palms. She fondled them and pinched her nipples, all the while holding his gaze.

"This is as far as I go. Now come here and get it," she said.

"Oh no. You lost the bet. Its all or nothing. Or you are a coward." He said with a sly look.

"You can keep dreaming. Fool! I am ready to pay my side but this is as far as I go. Take it or leave it," she said.

"Push your dress down a bit more. I want to see your panties too," he said. She complied pushing a part of her dress down further so the top edge of her black panties was visible.

"Now lean back further and hold the top of your car."

She leaned back further, spreading her legs a bit more. She put her arm behind her and rested her head on her car. But with the other hand she fondled her breast again. All the while she looked straight at him. She stuck her tongue out and ran it over her lips. Then she brought the back of her hand and kissed her wrist. She stuck two fingers into her mouth and sucked at them and then she made a motion like she was licking an ice cream cone.

And then she placed that hand on her crotch. She lifted up her dress and showed him her crotchless panties. She pulled them down and stuck her fingers inside her vagina rode her fingers for a while.

"Sure you don't want a taste of this?", she asked.

"Oh, I do want a taste. But I want to see you naked and I want to see you come and I want to put my penis inside you and I want to come inside you. Can you make all that happen?", he said. He unzipped his jeans and stuck his hand inside his undies. He began to massage his penis which was already quite enlarged and hard. He took it out of his undies and held it, pointing at her.

She looked at it and decided she wanted it inside her and ramming into her and orgasming her. She opened the front passenger door of her car and motioned him to sit. He came and pushed the seat as far back as he could. He sprang his penis free properly and sat down on the seat leaning the chair back a bit. It stood out, straight and hard, a bit of hair visible at the base. She saw that sight and knew what she was gonna do.

She took off her dress in one smooth motion. She was standing outside the car, dressed in her panties, fully open to view to anyone who happened to pass by. She stood and posed that way for a few seconds and then she bent down and put his penis in her mouth and sucked. She held his balls with both her hands and massaged them. She sucked on his penis while he held the back of her head and tried to push his penis as deep as possible into her throat. She took it in as deep as she could and then she bit him slightly. He released her immediately and she surfaced for a breather with a giggle.

And then she got into the car, climbed onto the seat and straddled him. Her breasts in his face and hard rock penis inside her though her crotchless panties.

She held his shoulders and began to ride him. Her loose breasts bounced in his face. she saw her breasts bouncing and it further heightened her arousal. Her panties grazed her soft folds and it hurt but it only heightened her pleasure. There wasn't much space, she straightened her leg down the side of the side. His penis entered her more deeply and thoroughly, she was full of him.

He held her hips and helped her ride him deep and slow and full. She rode him harder and then she picked up the pace as she moved closer to her climax, she rode him faster and faster. She ground against him, as the tip of his penis hit her deep inside and produced sensation after sensation. She just ground and ground till she orgasmed and collapsed on him but he wasn't done yet. He held her hips tight and thrust into them again and again, hard and deep. With his each thrust her breasts swung in his face, sweat glistening in the valley, her sweet body just asking to be fucked. He buried his face in between her breasts, smelling her smells and her sweat. He smelt her fluids as they soaked up her panties and they pushed him over. He climaxed.

He kept on thrusting till his sensations died down. They were both sweaty but satiated. She got off him. She smelt of sex and sweat. She picked up her dress and zipped up on top of her braless breasts. He just lay there spent, watching her getting dressed, him with his penis just lying there. She fondled his penis, kissed it and tugged it.

They looked into each others eyes and decided to go for another round.