The Bet

Story Info
Sometimes a bad bet ends up with a positive outcome!
4.5k words
4.48
39k
42
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ragal2
ragal2
1,216 Followers

God! What do I do now?!...

I backed myself into a corner and had no clue how to get out of it...

It started a week ago.

Michael, Saul, Tim and I went to a bar together to have fun.

My parents told me long ago, that eighteen years old guys with raging hormones going to a bar and drinking too much alcohol... is a recipe for trouble.

Well, most of those situations end up OK, but occasionally the brain shuts down and impulses may lead to unexpected circumstances.

It was Saturday evening and the bar was packed with couples, single guys and few 'unattached girls'.

Except for one pretty girl, who wanted nothing to do with us, no girl was attractive enough to capture our attention.

Tim, "What a bore! No pussy tonight..."

Michael, "Where are all the pretty young ones?..."

Saul, "I don't care about age, I just want to play with a sexy and understanding one..."

Me, "Saul, what will be your ideal 'sexy and understanding'?"

Saul, "You are such a nerd! You have a treasure at home and you don't even know it!..."

Me, "What do you mean?!..."

Saul, "Your mother is the ultimate MILF, you idiot... She is absolutely hot! Blond hair, gorgeous face and tits to kill for... Haven't you ever noticed?"

I hesitated, "Saul, that's my mother you moron!..."

Saul, "So what?!... Haven't you ever fantasized about her?..."

Me, "I am not a pervert like you! I play with myself while imagining the body of Charlize Theron or Olivia Holt..."

Michael, "Yes, they are pretty, but your mother is much sexier. I saw her passing by the other day. I would love to drown between her big boobs!"

Tim, "I am much more into young girls, but I agree that if I had a chance with Nolan's mother, I'd take it in a heartbeat..."

Saul, "Nolan, you are just a wimp! If she was my mother, I'd at least give it a try... You are her son, so even if she rejects you, she won't throw you out of the house. But you may be successful... Look, I talked to Rebeca and she told me that you are a real stud. Tall, handsome, team quarterback and have straight A's in class. If anyone of us has any chance with her it's you, but you are a chicken..."

Me, "Guys, I am not a chicken. OK, so my mother is pretty, but she is still my mother!..."

Saul, "Guys, I think that Nolan is a wimp and a liar! My guess is that he is just too afraid to try his luck with his mom. Look at him, he is blushing... I am willing to bet $1000 that Nolan has no chance with her even if he tried... If he fails, I am willing to try with her. And if I succeed, Nolan is my slave for a month..."

Me, "Saul, are you crazy?..."

Michael, "I'd like to see that..."

Tim, "I am in too..."

Saul looked at me with a winning grin, "Nolan, are you in or it's time to change your name to wimpy Nolan?..."

Like my friends, I was also under the influence, "Let me think about it..."

Saul, "$1000 my friend..."

The next morning I woke up with a major headache. I was lucky that it was a Sunday.

Mom was cheerful as always and noticed that I was crabby, "Nolan dear, any problems that I can help you with?..."

"No mom, I drank too much yesterday and I have a blistering headache."

"I remember when I was your age and my mother warned me about getting tipsy... Go to bed and I'll bring you hot tea and a toast. You'll feel better in few hours."

I stayed in bed and my brain began working overtime, 'Nolan, you may hide your pervert mind and true feelings from others, but YOU know the truth!...'

Who was I kidding...

My mother was the subject of my erotic dreams and masturbation for quite sometime now.

The few times I caught her moving in her underwear between her bedroom and the bathroom were eye candies...

Once we went together to the swimming pool and mom challenged me to a race. I barely succeeded... losing to her. She laughed, "You let me win... You are a true gentleman!" and then she kissed my cheek. She smelled so good!... I was lucky that she looked at my eyes and not 2 feet lower, because at the time my dick stirred, reacting to her closeness...

And I could never forget the multiple times when she was out of the house and I explored her drawers... Her soft bras were 36D and their smell was very faint, just like her colorful panties... Weeks later I started looking in the laundry basket and fished out her soiled underwear. Her cunt smell was intoxicating... Every now and then I'd steal one and use it to satisfy my filthy mind and unruly dick...

Mom brought me the tea and toast and smiled, "Nolan, I hope you feel better soon."

She was dressed in a simple blouse, but it couldn't hide her ample tits. Her skirt complimented her shapely calves...

"Mom, thank you for the tea. And I love you..."

"I know Nolan. I love you a lot too! With your father being away so often, it's only you and me against the world, isn't it?"

"Yes mom..."

"I'll let you rest now. Later on if you don't have anything better to do, we can go to a restaurant or a movie..."

"Mom, let's do it later then. If you have time, make a reservation to a restaurant of your choice at 6 pm and we'll go together..."

She sent me an air kiss and left the room.

At 5:30 I was ready and waited for mom in the living room.

She came out 10 minutes later ready to apologize for the delay, "Is it too la... What is it?..."

I was standing with my mouth open, glancing at the only woman who deserved 10 on the Dudley Moore scale...

She looked like the goddess of love, Aphrodite...

Her light color hair was a perfect frame to her pretty face... The amazing body was enveloped by a tight hugging brownish short dress. The 3" high heels shoes added another item of beauty. With the heels she was 3" shorter than me... perfect!

Did I mention that her pearl earrings coupled with a large pearl necklace and the glossy red lipstick made me weak in the knees?...

"Hey, son, my eyes are here... What happened to you? Haven't you seen an old lady dressed to go out on a date before?!..."

"Mom, you are simply beautiful!..."

"Oh, thank you Nolan. You look handsome too. Well, I know that you hate jackets, but even with a nice button down shirt and clean pants your appearance reminds me of what my dream-knight looked like when I was your age..."

My heart ached... My hunch was that it was my feelings toward mom and not a premature heart attack...

The seafood restaurant was almost full.

As the waitress led us to our table, many eyes were staring at us.

It was obvious that mom was the real subject of interest and people were jealous of me...

Mom ignored them. But I was proud of her...

All the attention she got from others around reminded me about the bet...

I was trapped! Literally...

This feeling never left me during the meal and mom noticed.

"Nolan, what's wrong? Don't you like your food? Are you sick?..."

"No mom. It's something personal. Let's not talk about it now, please."

"OK, but at home I want to hear about it..."

I chuckled, "Mom, you look so good that all the men around here are jealous of me and my guess is that the women hate you..."

"Nolan, I know you for too many years to fall for this one. You don't have to try so hard to distract me from our prior subject. I said we'll talk about it at home."

The rest of the dinner we hardly talked and just exchanged glances every couple of minutes.

When we were done, mom said, "Nolan dear, initially I was thinking about dinner and a movie, but I did not reserve movie tickets and frankly, I'd rather go home if it's OK with you..."

"Mom, I wanted a nice date with you, but if you wish to go home, we'll do it."

The ride home we did not speak one word.

I was VERY disappointed!..."

We entered home and mom approached me, "Honey, now we are all alone here. Tell me what is 'your issue'..."

"Mom, I can't..."

"Darling, long time ago if you remember, we agreed that there will be no secrets between us... If you got into trouble with the police, in school, with a girl... I want to know. Very few subjects cannot be discussed between us. Even if I cannot help, there are ways to improve your sour mood!..."

"Mom, this IS one of those subjects..."

"What are you saying???..."

"Mom, it's YOU!..."

She looked at me with tears in her eyes, "Nolan, I am sorry... But I don't understand what did I do wrong..."

"Mom, you didn't do anything wrong, but the issue is related to you..."

"Nolan dear, I am trying my best to comprehend you, but you need to give me some clues, please!"

I hesitated... But then I decided to tell her everything.

I mentioned the bar 'event' with my 3 friends, the fact that we were drunk and the bet.

When I was done, my face was red beet. I gazed at her.

At first she just sat there, saying nothing for several minutes.

Then she said, "Son, getting drunk may lead to bad decisions. When I was your age, I got drunk twice in a bar, so I cannot blame you for being in a similar situation... But it amazes me that teenagers still find me attractive at age 43! I know that young guys think often about sex and ANY blond woman with big breasts and red lipstick is a legitimate target, whether she is 18 or 60, but still... Anyway, I was thinking that we may have a way to win the bet..."

"Mom, what do you mean?..."

"You win the bet if you are able to seduce me. Right?"

"Yes..."

"Now if you succeeded, how would you prove it to your friends?"

"I am not sure... I never thought about it, because there was no chance in hell..."

"Nolan, we can produce pictures that will give the impression that we're intimate..."

"Mom, what do you suggest? Can you elaborate more?..."

"Sure. For example, we can both be in the tub together, dressed in our swimsuit. We'll put the camera on a chair in front of us and operate it with a self-timer. The tub rim hides everything that is below our upper chest, so it will look like we are naked... We can also do it with a simple cellphone selfie, but the quality will be inferior... Another option is taking a picture of us kissing, you know, mouth to mouth..."

"Mom, you are an absolute genius! I'll bring my phone first and see how the photos looks. Thank you for saving my butt..."

"Don't thank me yet. Let's give it a try before celebrating victory."

I brought my phone, mounted it on a long stick and called mom.

She joined me and I noticed that she added some touches of make up, mascara and extra gloss on her lipstick... She was really into it!...

I kissed her gently on her mouth and took 2 pictures.

Unfortunately it looked fake...

I came closer to her and my lips were all over hers.

The photo still didn't look realistic.

"Nolan, I think that French kissing will give the effect you are looking for..."

Then mom closed her eyes and slightly spread her pouty lips.

I kissed her and inserted my tongue to meet hers inside her sweet mouth.

I was so excited, that I almost forgot to take the pictures...

Mom examined the pictures and blurted, "Not bad, but not optimal yet. Your eyes are open and the shot is taken 30 degrees from the best angle... Let's try again."

I kissed her second time, with both our tongues dancing together.

She studied the current photos, "See, these are better. But in my opinion, if the background was different, the lighting aimed from the side and your hand holding my head, the pictures will be perfect..."

"Mom, you are an amateur photographer... Of course I trust you!... Let's do it again."

My prick woke up during the first kiss and grew longer during the second one. Now, after hearing about the next and most intimate kiss yet, it was all the way up, creating a major bulge in my pants...

I set up the lighting and the phone in a different room.

Mom followed me. I caught her lifting her eyes from my groin to my face...

"OK mom, I am ready now..."

I kissed her gently, then her lips opened for me and her hand moved behind my back, pulling me toward her. My engorged cock was pushing against her flat tummy and there was no chance that she mistook it for something else...

Her tongue invaded my mouth and probed my palate as her abdomen was slowly gyrating against my groin...

The kiss and the meeting of our midsection was electrifying!...

Geez! I never knew that mom was such a great actress...

This time 2 of the pictures looked perfect!

No way my friends could tell that they were fake!!!

Next we prepared for the tub shots.

My swimsuit was less important, because no shot was supposed to capture anything below the waist.

Mom was not sure which of her swimsuits would be the best. Was the one piece or bikini better? The 2 bikinis she owned had soft bra with halter top that was held in place with strings that were tied around the neck. The 2 one piece swimsuits had deep cleavage and were held by shoulder straps...

Mom decided to try the blue one piece first.

I filled 1/3 of the tub with reasonably hot water, to keep us warm. Mom sat in front and I sat behind her.

After adjusting the lighting, distance and angle, I took a trial photo.

The first picture was a bust for too many reasons.

I raised the camera up by adding 3 heavy books underneath and then adjusted the angle again.

The angle and the lighting were much better, but mom's shoulder straps revealed that we were not naked...

Next mom pushed the straps sideways and below her shoulders. It looked better, but mom and I were too far apart from each other.

I moved forward, placing my legs around her body, parallel to hers.

Being so close to mom, her sweet odor was too enticing and my dick, that had time to shrivel after the initial kisses, began stirring again. Sitting so close to mom, it was now parking against her crack... There was no reaction from mom.

The resulting picture was better, but mom thought that it wasn't very convincing.

She went out of the tub, replaced the one piece with a bikini, freed the strings carefully and sat in front of me. Very close...

The picture came out better...

Mom, "Honey, if I lean my head on your chest and then raise my hand to wrap it around your neck, the picture will imply a more intimate situation, don't you think?..."

"This will definitely disclose an... erotic relationship..."

"Let's try it then."

She lifted her arm up.

The soft bra slipped down on her tummy exactly when I took the photo...

I was watching the camera, so I didn't notice the malfunction until I inspected the picture.

I was shocked... My cock became 'hardly-happy', if you know what I mean...

"Mom, you may not want to show this picture to my friends, but your body is... perfect!..."

She smirked, "You think so?!... In my opinion my breasts started sagging already..."

"Mom, you are nuts! I cannot imagine something sexier than these beautiful... boobs..."

"Darling, there is one very stiff part in your body that pushes against me for quite some time now... I hope you didn't wear a belt with a gun when we entered the tub..."

Mom was joking and talking calmly, but never bothered adjusting her bra...

From my vantage point, with her head on my chest and my head towering over her, I could easily see her magnificent areolas with her dark pink nipples. they seemed hard!...

"Mom, let me change the angle a bit. Can I take another picture?"

"Sure, go ahead..."

This time I shot a sequence of 3 photos. I checked them.

Mom breasts were displayed with all their glory in the pictures...

Mom whispered, "I think that if both my hands are around your neck, the picture will be really awesome..."

I didn't answer... I was afraid that my voice will reveal my arousal...

By now my prick was approaching peak form, even though it was not (intentionally at least) touched yet...

Mom pushed her ass into my groin and raised both hands toward my neck, extending her chest forward...

The picture I took was a perfect display of 2... lovers in an intimate moment.

"Mom, Look at your tits... They are so sexy in the picture!... You have no idea how long I craved to see them... And now that I do, I am convinced that you really are THE woman with ultimate body!!!..."

She smirked, "Nolan dear, I noticed you checking my bosom few times since we entered the tub... See the mirror over there? I watched your eyes for quite sometime now. I do not have a problem letting you ogle me, but your hard member seem to be misplaced..."

"Mom, will it be OK if we compromise? I'll move backwards, so my dick won't poke you. And you turn around and sit on the other side of the tub. You already know that my eyes are mesmerized by your boobs... Your new position will give me a direct view... Like that I can imagine how they feel to the touch..."

"Darling, I am here to help you, but first thing first. The kiss picture is ready to show your friends. The latest photo showing my exposed breasts, I suggest that you crop it above my nipples, so only the cleavage area is seen. I bet that your horny friends will understand that my tits were fully exposed to you... And now that we settled the issue that tormented you for the last several days, we can move forward... Honey, anything else bothers you?... That I can help you with?!..."

"Mom, are you serious? Am I dreaming now?... Will I wake up disappointed?..."

"Nolan, sometimes I am puzzled by your ability to talk too much without noticing that we both feel the same way... Let me spell it out for you. Your father is a travelling agent and as you know, he shows up his face for a week and then goes abroad for weeks to months at a time. This is not a real marriage. Until today I was cheating on your father with... a set of vibrators... I crave a real warm body! Who else would I trust that will keep MY interests in mind, if not my only son?... And of course, you grew up so nicely to be a real hunk with broad shoulders, yet so gentle when needed... And your huge hard thing that was tormenting my back, begging for my permission to enter my body... Honey, just like you I fought my feelings, wishes and cravings... It was because of your father, because of the stigma of incest and because I wasn't sure that you were ready... But now I think that you are!... What do you think?..."

"Mom, I love you you and I would love to make love to you..."

Mom smirked. "Nolan, the last sentence sounded nice, romantic and very poetic... However, once we are in bed, I'd appreciate if you remember that you can be an aggressive football player too..."

I chortled, "Mom, I'll try to remember that. Do you think we can skip everything else and check your bed?..."

She smiled fondly, "Good answer. I urgently need to feel your body too. The picture session with your amazing kissing technique...And later my exhibition show took a toll on me as well. In case you wish to know, I am soaked down there for quite sometime... And it has nothing to do with the tub water... Darling, I need to go to the bathroom for few moments. Wait for me in my bed. You won't have to wait too long..."

Mom opened the bathroom door... totally naked!

She leaned on the door frame and asked sexily, "Am I still attractive enough for you honey?!..."

I stayed silent and just stood up. The upward direction of my hard cock answered for me...

"Mom, you are so gorgeous!... And I Want you so much for so long..."

"I know son. I know it for quite sometime now... And looking at your giant tool, I believe that it really IS 'so long'... Is it also tasty?"

Mom knelt in front of me, wrapped both her hands around my hyperexcited organ and caressed it lightly, looking intently at the spongy head.

A drop of precum appeared on top.

"Oh darling, it's so nice of you to let me find out how sweet you really are!"

She licked it and and then smiled, "As I thought, delicious!... Let me see if I can get more of it where this drop came from..."

ragal2
ragal2
1,216 Followers
12