The Bet

Story Info
One game of football. Loser becomes a slave for two hours!
8k words
4.77
9.3k
10
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I hope you're prepared to watch your team get destroyed tonight?"

It was late in 2012 when Candice came to live with me. She was a short girl with long flowing blonde hair and a petite athletic body. She had a beautiful smile and the most captivating green eyes.

Now some people might suggest that, that may have been the reason she beat out the other twenty applicants for the spare room in my Melbourne unit... But I can assure you it had nothing to do with that... Honest.

Anyway my story starts some four months later. Candice had settled in well after moving across from Western Australia, finding a job and even dating a guy she met there for a couple of months. Though that had ended as quickly as it had started. Over the course of those first four months Candice and I had become good friends and not just housemates. Dare I say it, there was always a lingering sexual tension between us, particularly since things had ended with her co-worker. It's not surprising really, as I told you before she was stunning with the personality to match. While I'm no super model I like to think I can scrub up alright. I'm average in height, standing just under six foot. I'm athletically built with dark brown hair and soft brown eyes. In conclusion our babies would be beautiful... But I'm too much of a pussy to make a move.

Candice was a mad Fremantle Dockers fan while I myself was a one eyed Essendon Bombers supporter. The football season had started a couple of weeks prior and we had fallen into the habit of watching games together. We would make a big bowl of nachos, sink a few drinks and generally have a good time.

Tonight was different though. Tonight our teams would be playing each other. There would be nachos to share and drinks to drink, but instead of casual conversation there was to be only banter.

"Pa-lease," I responded to her jibe. "Your team are going to look like a bunch of traffic cones by the time my boys are done with them." I paused for a second to let my words sink in before I continued. "Your teams gonna get scored on more times than a cheap hooker!"

Candice looked at me in mock outrage. "You must be joking. That bunch of misfits you call a football team couldn't hit a target if their lives depended on it."

Yeah, yeah I know what you're thinking, our banter needs work.

I looked down my nose at Candice scornfully.

"Candice, I've never been more confident of anything in my life. Tonight the Bombers are going to be handing the Dockers a lesson in good football."

She grinned up at me defiantly "Oh okay then mister confident. How about a wager then?"

I considered her request for a moment then smiled down at her. "Fine by me. I've got $200 that says my team will beat yours."

I regretted it immediately. Candice was a university student working part time while I was working full time and a home owner. We both knew the $200 wouldn't be worth as much to me.

Candice didn't miss a beat though, staring up at me scornfully, decked out in her purple dockers kit. "Please, we both know you can do without that money. It's hardly a bet."

A wicked grin crossed her face as she grinned up at me predatorily. "We need to bet something that will be equally as valuable to each party."

She paused dramatically until I prompted her to continue. "What do you suggest?"

"The loser of the bet has to be the others slave for two hours at whatever time the winner chooses."

"You can't be serious?" I asked incredulously.

"What's wrong mister confident? Are you chicken?"

I hesitated. Truth be told our teams were quite evenly matched, it could be anyone's game and unfortunately over the last ten years my Bombers hadn't done a lot to deserve my aforementioned confidence. Before I could reply Candice continued talking.

"Ooh I think the first thing I'll get you to do is clean the bathroom from top to bottom. Then I might get a relaxing foot massage..."

She paused then and grinned up at me with wild eyes.

"Also the loser of the bet will have to wear a skimpy maid outfit and refer to the other person as master for the whole two hours."

I just stared at her wide eyed in shock.

"What's wrong Jason? Don't tell me your too much of a wuss to make a bet."

She had me cornered. There was no way I could back out now without losing face. I did my best to look smug though I suspect I was giving off a more anxious vibe.

"Sounds like a fine bet to me Candice. I reckon I could get used to you calling me master. I think I'll use my two hours during next weeks game. It'll be nice to have a servant to bring me drinks and feed me nachos. I dunno about the maids outfit idea though. Where would we get one from?"

She laughed up at me, then held out her hand.

"You let me worry about that. Now do we have a bet?"

I took her hand and shook it. "You're on!"

I released her hand and she turned and headed to her room, calling back over her shoulder. "Just wait a minute."

A minute later she was back. I stared in surprise. In her hands she held a coat hanger. Hanging on that coat hanger was the skimpiest maids outfit I'd ever seen. The skirt was so short that if Candice had worn it, it would just cover her pussy but definitely not her ass. Then I realised that if I were wearing it, it would be even more revealing. My eyes boggled as I examined the bust of the dress. It was made of a shear mesh. If Candice wore this dress I would get an almost unimpeded look at her breasts.

"Where did you get that?" I asked.

"Oh just a little thing I had lying around. I've never had a chance to wear it. Now I'll probably never get a chance... It should look good on you though." She grinned at me smugly, holding the dress up towards my body as if to check the size.

"Yeah, ah see the problem is I don't think that's gonna fit me..." I stammered.

"Don't worry," she replied while stretching the fabric with her hands. "It's one size fits all. See?"

She had me there. I stared at the tiny garment. If I put that on it would be stretched that tight she would be able to see at the very least the end of my knob hanging below the skirt. I feigned bravado.

"Well I shouldn't have to worry about that anyway. I won't be wearing it."

The siren sounded on the television to signal the start of the match. We put our banter session on hold as we both rushed to the couch.

The game started and we both watched intently as the Dockers poured on the first five goals of the game. Candice kept her celebrations subdued for the first couple of goals, but by the third she was up off the couch fist pumping. When they kicked their fourth she reached over and mussed my hair excitedly. "Oooh you're going to look so pretty in my dress!"

When they kicked the fifth goal she was up out of her chair doing a celebration dance, shaking her ass while spinning in a circle. It was damned sexy, but I couldn't appreciate it. All I could think about was how exposed I was going to be in that dress.

The siren sounded for quarter time and I got up off the couch and grabbed us both another drink before fishing the plate of nachos out of the oven.

I handed Candice her drink before placing the plate on the table.

"You getting in some servant practice already?" She quipped, grinning up at me like a Cheshire Cat.

"The games not over yet," I replied.

"Pfft," she looked at me scornfully. "Yeah and denial ain't just a river in Egypt."

The second quarter started and we both turned our attention back to the television. This quarter was better. My team at least scored a goal, unfortunately her team scored two and we went into halftime with the Dockers leading by six goals.

Candice looked over at me smugly. "I could really go another drink and my feet are just aching for a foot massage. If you want you can get an early start on your slave duties now and I might go easier on you after the game."

"Ha," I scoffed rising from the couch. "I'll get you a drink but your dreaming if you think I'm paying out early on our bet. There's still a half of football to go."

Candice just laughed, enjoying every minute of my discomfort.

Then the third quarter started. And what a quarter it was. The bombers piled on five unanswered goals in an unstoppable display. I was up out of my chair doing my own far less sexy dance when the bombers kicked their last goal with just seconds to go in the quarter.

Candice had become much more subdued by this point except for yelling indignantly that "That fifty metre penalty was bullshit!" She was right, but I didn't care. We were a goal down with one quarter to go.

The final quarter was a tense affair with both of us sitting anxiously on the edge of our seats. The Bombers struck early to take the lead but just as quickly the Dockers scored to wrestle it back. Finally with only a few minutes to go Paddy Ryder kicked a goal for the Bombers giving them a narrow lead. I couldn't even celebrate, I was too anxious.

The ball went back to the middle and play started once again. The ball headed towards the Dockers forward line and both Candice and I were up off the couch screaming encouragement at our respective players. The ball came free of the pack and after a series of handballs landed in the hands of the dockers forward Chris Mayne. There was seconds left in the match and he turned under pressure, snapping the ball goal-ward.

"Noooo!" I cried in dismay, watching in horror as the ball arced through the air. Then it hit the post, just missing the goal. The siren sounded! The Bombers had held on for a close win! I leapt into the air with a 'woop' of joy. Beside me Candice fell to the ground crying out in dismay. The bombers club song blared through the speakers and I danced and sung along, turning to playfully muss Candices hair. She glared up at me, still unable to believe they'd lost.

Once the music had finished I wandered over to the fridge and grabbed us both a drink. Walking back to Candice I reached down and offered her my hand, lifting her back onto her feet before I passed her the drink.

"Better luck next time mate." I said, unable to stop myself from grinning. Candice took the drink shaking her head.

"I'll see you, in that, next Friday night," I said, motioning towards the maid outfit.

"The game starts at 6:30. Don't be late."

"Very well," she said with a sigh. "You win this time."

The following week flew past and before I knew it Friday evening had arrived. I was practically buzzing with anticipation. It had been all I could think about all week and I was glad the moment had finally arrived. Candice for her part didn't seem too stressed about the part she was going to play and never once tried to back out of it.

Dead on 6:15 she walked out of her room already dressed in the skimpy maids outfit. I was standing in the kitchen and I just stared at her, completely transfixed. As if she wasn't beautiful enough in her normal clothes, today she looked like the epitome of the phrase domestic goddess. I followed her slender legs up to the hem of her skirt which teasingly did just enough to cover her pussy. My eyes continued up the black and white bodice before stopping at her breasts. The sheer fabric did very little to hide them. I stared in amazement at the two perfect mounds of supple flesh. Each one had a pink circle at its centre. I could make out the clear peaks of her hard nubs and I wondered if it was cold in here or if this was making Candice as excited as it was making me.

"Hey my eyes are up here." She chirped breaking my focus. I hurriedly looked up at her face. She was trying to act confident but as I looked at her she bit her lip nervously. Candice looked so innocent and sexy I wanted to take her right then and there. But instead I simply replied.

"Don't you mean, 'Hey my eyes are up here, Master?'"

She shook her head dramatically at me before poking out her tongue. Holding out her arm to show me the timer resting in her palm. Careful she twisted it until it was set to two hours. Placing it on the counter she finally spoke.

"My eyes are up here master!" She poked her tongue at me cheekily as she pointed out her eyes.

"Tut, tut! Such a cheeky slave. Keep that up and I'll have to teach you a lesson." Candice just grinned at me as if she were daring me to do it.

"Well slave first I think you should grab us both a drink." I motioned towards the esky I had set up beside the television. It was a deliberate ploy, I knew that if she bent over to get the drinks I would have an unimpeded view of her perfect posterior.

Candice was onto me though. Strolling up to the esky she turned side on to me and lowered herself into a crouching position. It gave me a great side profile of her beautiful body but denied me the view I had been chasing. She looked up at me as she fished the drinks from the esky.

"Perv... I mean Master."

"You know you're very mouthy for a slave," I replied as she straightened.

She just grinned back at me as if to say "well what are you going to do about it."

Candice passed me my drink and then made to sit on the couch beside me.

"Wow, wow, hold it right there."

She gave me a questioning look.

"It's time for your first task." Reaching down beside the couch, I pulled out my Bombers beanie and scarf.

"Oh god no!" Cried Candice.

I just grinned up at her as I passed them over. "Now I'm going to start the club song and your going to sing along for me. You know, really set the mood for the game."

"Oh god. I don't even know the words..."

I looked at her pointedly.

"...Master." She squeaked.

"Don't worry I took the liberty of printing them out for you. Here they are."

I handed her the sheet then started the music on my phone, pointing at her when it was her cue to start singing.

"See the bombers fly up! Up..."

I'd never heard her sing before and I was amazed to discover that her voice was equally as beautiful as her looks. When she finally tailed off and the song finished I applauded.

"Your voice is incredible!" I exclaimed. "That was amazing!"

Candice blushed self consciously. "Thank you... master."

I grinned at her awkwardly now feeling embarrassed about giving her, her next instruction. Seeming to sense my uncertainty Candice fell back into character.

"Is there anything else master would like me to attend to?"

"Yes there is," I grinned. "My housemate keeps raving about the joys of receiving a foot massage. Please attend to these two right away." I lifted my feet off the couch and wiggled my toes at her gleefully.

"Absolutely master." Candice responded seductively sweet.

At that moment the football started so Candice took up a seat on the floor with her back resting against the couch. Hooking her arm over my legs she went to work massaging my feet while she watched the game. I was acutely aware of the soft underside of her breast pressing against my leg, moving back and forth with each movement of her arm. So much so that I had to make an adjustment in my pants to try to mask the tent being thrown up by my erection.

Half way through the quarter Candice swapped legs, turning to face me as she crawled from one side of me to the other. She looked up at me with those big beautiful green eyes and asked "Is master enjoying his foot massage?" I tried with all my might not to look at the swell of her breasts pressing against the sheer fabric while her nipples saluted stiffly. I must admit, I failed miserably.

"Very much." I rasped, my throat suddenly dry. She grinned and I saw her eyes linger for a moment on my crotch before she turned her attention back to the television.

The quarter finished and my team were well in front, not that I cared particularly tonight. My eyes spent more time roving Candices body than they did on the football game. Candice got up and grabbed the nachos out of the oven. Placing them on the table she went and grabbed us both a drink, once again denying me a view of her rear end.

When she returned to the couch I accepted the drink and then patted the seat beside me. Candice went to sit but I held up my hand to stop. I pointed at the table.

"Grab the nachos slave."

She acquiesced and then I patted the seat beside me. "Kneel beside me. I want you to feed me the nachos."

"Yes Master," this time it was her voice that sounded a little hoarse and I started to wonder if maybe Candice was enjoying this just as much as I was. She knelt facing me, her breasts were now level with my eyes and I could see out of the corner of my eye that they were rising and falling as if she had just gone for a short jog.

The game restarted and I opened my mouth expectantly. Carefully Candice placed a chip in my mouth. I chewed it and swallowed.

"More salsa and cheese on the next chip slave. Don't disappoint me."

I continued to look at the television but out of my peripheral vision I saw her bite her lip before replying. "Yes master. Sorry master."

The next chip was suitably loaded with both salsa and cheese. We continued like this for a while. Truth be told, I didn't register a single moment of what happened in the footy. I was too acutely aware of the fact that Candices naked pussy was hovering mere inches from me with a tiny skirt being the only barrier between me and it.

It was torture to know that with one simple movement I could be stroking the soft flesh between her legs.

Clearly I wasn't the only one getting distracted because the next load of nachos completely missed my mouth, covering my chin in salsa before falling into my lap. "Ooh sorry master," exclaimed Candice, looking down at me with big doe eyes while her hands spent more time than was necessary retrieving the dropped nachos.

I shook my head at her as an idea came to my mind.

"You're a very naughty slave. If you can't feed me then I'll just have to do it myself." I pointed to the space in front of me. Candice hesitated and I reached out and took the plate of nachos from her. I pointed at the floor in front of me. "Come on, let's go now on all fours." I paused and she looked at me confused. "You're going to be the table Slave," I explained.

Understanding registered on her face along with a look of indignation. But she pushed it to the side and moved to the spot I had pointed at, taking up a position on all fours. She was side on to me and I took a few moments to admire her side profile. Her breasts hung from her chest, fighting to escape the skimpy dress. The skirt of her dress had ridden up exposing her rear. From where I was sitting I could see the naked flesh of one ass cheek. God I wished I were sitting behind her though. I'd have given my left nut just for a glimpse of her naked rear end.

Carefully I placed the nachos in the small of her back, fighting the urge to run my hand down her crevice. Slowly I scooped up a handful of nachos and then pretended to watch the footy again. I spent most of my time stealing furtive glances at her body, which I'm sure she was well aware of as I caught her sneaking regular looks at me. After a few minutes the quarter finished and it was half time. I drained the rest of my drink and placed the empty bottle on the actual table. Sitting back on the couch I let out a contented sigh.

"My arms are tired." Whined Candice.

"So?" I asked.

"Soooo they're tired!" She complained. She waited for a response and when she didn't get one she continued while glaring up at me.

"You know I really thought you had more imagination than this. I can't believe a bloke gets given a slave for two hours and he spends fifteen minutes eating nachos off my back."

"So you think I could do better than this? Maybe give you some more creative instructions?" I asked.

"Exactly."

I paused for a moment as if to ponder.

"Very well," I removed the nachos from her back and placed them beside me on the couch. "I think it's time for some half time entertainment anyway. If you'll be so kind as to turn down the tv we can get started." I gave her a cocky grin.