The Bet

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
hammertime
hammertime
2,417 Followers

Cindy felt him swelling and knew he was about to fill her pussy with his seed. For a moment she thought about getting pregnant but that thought was quickly gone with the good feeling of his cock, bare back in her pussy. "OH yes, yes, give me all you have. Fill my pussy with all your hot juice! OH thank you Mike for this stupid bet! FUCK MMMEEEeee," she screamed as he filled her with his cum. "OH Wayne, I love it!!!"

That was just the start of it that night. A quick shower later and they were back on the mattress with a clean sheet. For Cindy she couldn't get enough of him. Every time he touched her with his black hands or cock or anything else she nearly came. She loved the contrast of their colors and told him so. "Don't you worry honey; you are going to get all this black cock you want this week." He was as good as his word.

Some time later, when the fire was dying down, they made it to the bed. The big king side bed was much more comfortable than the mattress and they fucked again before turning out the light. He pulled her tight to him and his hands were holding her breasts when they both finally went to sleep.

Cindy woke first the next morning. After a trip to the bathroom she went to the kitchen and put on a pot of coffee. She was still naked from last night and wasn't at all shy about him now seeing her in the light of day. She was looking forward to seeing him naked in the sun light. Just thinking of his black cock, hands and lips touching all over her body had her hot again. She laughed at herself at how easy it was for her to give in and ask him to fuck her. "Boy I really put up a fight."

She saw the nighty over by the fire and went and got it. She put it on and looked at herself in the mirrow across the room. Wayne had been right; it had been a special night. Maybe it might give him a few ideas for today if she kept it on. Dam, but she was ready to be fucked again!

Wayne woke and missed her. He heard her in the kitchen and could smell the coffee. A trip to the bathroom to clean up and he joined her in the kitchen, naked. His cock was soft until he saw her in that nighty. Like a rocket he was up and running. "Man what a sight for sore eyes this early in the morning."

She smiled and turned around to show him the back as well. "You didn't spend much time looking at it last night and I thought if it was going to be special you might like to see it again."

"I was hungry but now I think I would rather eat something else first."

"Oh no, you need your nourishment if you plan on staying up with me this week." He couldn't believe the change in her form the time he carried her through the door until this morning. There was nothing shy about the way she let him look at her or the way she was looking at his hard cock. He knew that this was going to be a week that neither one would ever forget.

After breakfast they made it back to the bed where he paused long enough to lick her pussy before moving over her and sliding his big cock back in her hot, wet cunt. After a night of fucking she took him without any trouble. She loved the way he filled her pussy up and soon her legs went around him as she kissed him and lifted her pussy up to his cock to be fucked.

It was feeling good to both of them as he wasn't in as much of a hurry as they had been last night. He was slowly fucking her with long full strokes where she could feel ever ripple of his cock as it stroked across her clit to deep in her cunt. She was just telling him how good he felt in her when the bedside phone rang.

"Dam, who could that be?" asked Wayne.

"It is probably Mike calling to make sure we got here alright."

"Yea I bet, He just wants to see if we are fucking yet. You going to answer it?"

"I need to or he will just keep calling. Get off me so I can get to the phone."

He reached for the phone, "There is no way in hell I am going to pull out of this perfectly fine pussy so you can talk to your husband. You talk and I will continue to do what I am doing."

"Wayne!" Then the phone was in her hand and she was afraid to say anymore or Mike would hear them. "Hello."

"Cindy, are you alright?"

"Yes, what did you expect?" She grunted as Wayne slid deep in her pussy.

"What was that?"

"What?"

"You sound like you hurt yourself."

"No, everything is fine." Wayne was fucking her faster now. She put her hand over the phone; "No Wayne, not now."

"What did you say? Mike heard her but couldn't under stand what she said.

"I just told Wayne to wait a minute, I am on the phone."

"Did you? I mean have you? You know what I mean."

"What do you think? It was your bet that put us up here together. What did you think was going to happen, that we were going to come up here and just enjoy the mountains and the fall colors. That wasn't what the bet was about and you know it!"

Wayne reached for the phone and took it from her hands. As he did he drove hard and deep in her pussy and she cried out, OHHHHhhh.

Mike heard them. "Cindy!"

"Mike, Wayne here. It wasn't part of the bet for you to be calling. We are right in the middle of the best fucking I ever had and you are interfering. If you want to know what is going on I will tell you. Right now my cock is buried as deep as it can go in the best blond pussy I know. Now you can hang up or just listen while I fuck your wife until she screams for release. Now I am going to lay the phone down here on the bed where you can listen as long as you want but after today don't call back again." He lay the phone down next to his side.

"Come on Cindy lets show him what he gave up." He pulled back and drove deep a couple of time fast."

"No Wayne, not with Mike listening."

"Hell, he probably hung up by now. He doesn't want to hear how much you like being fucked by a black cock." He wasn't about to let her quit now. He was just as sure that Mike was still on the other end of the phone.

It wasn't but a moment until she was back in full swing of things. She forgot about Mike and the phone. All her interest was on the big cock that was touching every inch of her pussy as he fucked her. Once again she was screaming as Wayne dumped his load of cum deep in her belly.

Wayne was right, Mike didn't hang up. He listened to it all, even to Cindy crying for him to fuck her harder and faster, and then screaming for him to empty all his juice in her cunt. He heard them collapse on the bed and the phone hang up. It was then he shot cum across the room. He had never been as hot in his life as he was listening to his wife fucking the black man. He knew he must be sick. Cindy would never know how much he loved hearing her getting fucked by another man!

Later that morning Wayne suggested they go out hiking and see the trees and fall colors. "I thought you would want to stay in bed all day?"

"Even I can't fuck twenty-four hours a day."

They drove to some trail heads and hiked to the falls. He held her hand as they walked along. They met many others on the trail and saw the looks they received from them. A few times he would even kiss her when he knew some busy body was watching. At first it bothered her but she became use to it and went along with him even to the point of letting him squeeze her tit once with someone looking. It felt so wild to do that in front of some one else. She had on her rings and knew they could see she was married. They just thought she was Wayne's wife.

Before they left for the hiking Wayne had gone outside to make a phone call. "Olivia, Wayne here." Olivia was lady he went with often when he wanted sex or needed a date for some function or other. She worked for the same company as he and Mike and was married but her husband was in Iraq and she used Wayne liked he used her.

"Wayne, surprised to hear from you. I heard you were in the mountains with Mike's wife. Things not going good for you?"

"Couldn't be better, I want you to do something for me." He told her what he wanted her to do and she agreed to help him out.

"You will owe me big time for this."

"Thanks, don't forget pictures."

Mike was still at home when the door bell rang. He had been drinking pretty heavy and it took him a while to get to the door. A beautiful tall light skinned black woman was standing at the door. He thought she looked familiar but in his condition he wasn't sure. "Can I help you?"

"I came to help you."

"What?"

"I understand your wife is out of town this week with a friend of mind. He suggested I come by here and keep you company while he is helping himself to your wife."

"Wayne sent you? What is he up to now?"

She had pushed her way into the room and shut the door behind her. "He isn't up to anything but I hope you will be. Which way is the bedroom." She headed down the hall pulling off her clothes as she went. BY the time she came to the bedroom she only had on bra and panties. "You have a problem fucking a black woman?"

Mike was speechless. He had already pulled his cock once more thinking about Wayne and Cindy fucking. Her bra came off before he could answer. She backed on through the door and her panties were down around her ankles and she kicked them off. She looked at his cock which was now rock hard. "I don't think you do. Get naked and let's fuck."

Wayne and Cindy spent a lot of time in bed at some form of sex. Each day was an adventure for them. She was taking more and more of his cock when she tried to suck him. No way would she ever get it all but she had learned that cum, fresh from the source tasted very nice indeed. When his cock wasn't in her pussy his tongue was.

Cindy never knew there were so many positions to have sex in. They explored them all except her ass. No way was she about to attempt letting him get back there. In the shower he had fucked her standing against the wall. He picked her up and let her down until his cock was buried in her pussy. Her legs were wrapped around him as he fucked deep in her pussy. All he had to do was touch her white body with his black hands and she would try anything he wanted.

The week was over much too quickly for both of them. After one long fuck that morning they loaded up the car and hit the road. Both had long ago expressed how wonderful the weekend had been. Both had the same thing on their minds as they drove back home; when would they get together again. Not would they but when.

It was a completely different woman going back from the one that came up a week before. Her hand lay in his lap as she stroked his cock. Her dress was short and the only thing under it was her. She kept it pulled up enough that he could see her cunt anytime he looked. "Dam, but you are making it hard to concentrate on my driving."

"I just want to make sure you don't forget me."

"Not a chance."

Mike was home when they arrived. "I expected you earlier."

Wayne spoke up, "We had a little unfinished business to take care off before we could leave. It took longer than we expected. How has your week been?"

Mike turned red. He had taken the week off and spent it in bed with Olivia. Now that was a woman that could really fuck. "Just been hanging out."

Wayne turned for the door, "see you at work tomorrow." Cindy was standing by the door as he walked by. He stopped and pulled her to him and kissed her. Cindy hadn't refused to kiss him since the first time and she didn't this time as she came up on her toes and wrapped her arms around his neck and kissed him back. The kiss lasted much longer than it should have until they heard Mike clear his throat. "Bye Cindy thanks for a perfect week." He turned and pulled the door to behind him.

Cindy and Mike were left alone with neither one knowing what to say. Finally she picked up her luggage and went to her room. Mike followed her.

"Cindy, where does this leave us?"

"I think that is up to you. You started this. I asked you if you could live with it, knowing I was with another man. I just spent a week in the mountains with him with your blessings. I am home to stay if you can live with it."

"Cindy I love you. It was stupid of me to take such a bet. I want you back to stay and I promise that I will never do that again. "They came together as they held each other their mouths touched and he pushed he back on the bed. "I want to love you."

"I love you and want you to make love to me all night." He didn't make it all night but he managed to bring her off several times. While he didn't fill her as Wayne did his desire to make up to her for putting her through a rough week brought her to several climaxes. It was after one of theses he asked her the question that had been burning his mind since he saw Wayne kiss her and she responded the way she had.

"Did you have fun?"

She looked at him and smiled. "YES! YES! YES!"

"Oh fuck I am hard again!" He rolled to her and once more fucked his wife.

"Mike I have something I have to tell you."

"What?"

"I made a stupid bet myself. I bet Wayne that I wasn't going to enjoy being with him this week. I loss, it was really a great week."

"What was the bet?"

"If I loss he gets to fuck me every weekend for a month."

"Talk about another stupid bet, when does that start?"

"Saturday, can you find somewhere to go?"

"No, if he is going to fuck my wife I am going to be here with you."

"You could watch him fucking me?"

"What do you think?" He pointed to his cock, once again hard.

She reached over and pulled his hard cock to her mouth. Let me show you what I learned this week. She took him deep in her throat and sucked until he spilt the last of his load down her throat. This hadn't been such a bad week at all.

At work the next day Wayne waited until the others had left the break room before confronting Mike. "Did Cindy tell you about this weekend?"

"Yea, she said she made a foolish bet with you. I don't think she minded loosing it at all."

"How do you feel about this whole thing?"

"At first I hated to do that to her but after that phone call I knew that she was happy to be on the loosing end. Then I had something happen to me that took my mind off the two of you."

"Would it have anything to do with this?" He handed Mike a stack of pictures. He looked at them at back at Wayne.

"You set me up?"

"Just a little insurance in case you caused me or Cindy any problems. You can have them now. That is all of them. I talked to Olivia last night. Seems it was a fun week for all of us. She would be willing to come to your house this Saturday if you like."

"I get it, Olivia for me, Cindy for you. I may be slow but I get that part. Do I have any choice?"

"None, I fuck Cindy and you watch are you fuck Olivia while Cindy and I are together. That sounds like the best deal you have coming."

Eight months later they were at Mike and Cindy's. The time had passed fast for all three of them. Now it was coming to an end. Olivia's husband would be home that week and she would no longer be part of the group. The four of them were in the big king size bed. As usual Wayne and Cindy had started the fucking with the other two quickly following. At some point It was Mike with his wife and Wayne with Olivia. It was late when Wayne dropped Olivia off at home.

It was Friday and Mike stopped by Wayne's desk. "You coming over tonight?"

"I wasn't sure I would be welcome without Olivia to balance out the two men two women thing."

"I talked to Cindy and I think she will like the idea of taking on both of us until we find a suitable replacement for Olivia."

"I will be there right on time." He was week after week. At some point they quit looking for a replacement. Cindy was happy to take care of them both. She suggested that Wayne might stop by some during the week, which both men approved of.

hammertime
hammertime
2,417 Followers