The Bet Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Wait, are you serious?" She finally replied, realizing what I had said.

"Well, yeah you we were even for the poolside boob incident, then you watched me in the shower, and now you can't pull your eyes off it now," I emphasized, with a little shake of my lower appendage, which finally shook her, and she kept her eyes upwards.

"Well for one, you are offering this 'viewing' so not my fault, and second I didn't mean to stumble upon you not locking the bathroom door, but I didn't knock so I'll make it up to you somehow, but not right now okay?" I couldn't fault her logic so I nodded, as I put some underwear on, since I wasn't earning any viewing time by teasing her.

"Well didn't you wanna talk about something?" I reminded her.

"Maybe we should talk after dinner, I still need to take my shower and dinner will be done soon." She said finally making her way to the bathroom, no longer hypnotized.

"So does that mean I can spy on you in there," I called after her.

"No you dork, like I said in due time I'll find a way to make us 'even'." I smirked stupidly at the thought of seeing the beautiful curves of my sister's body again very soon. "Oh, and Mark?" I raised an eyebrow. "I hope you were thinking of me, while you were playing in here." She closed the door, and I smiled as I heard the click of the lock on the door.

---

Dinner came and went, but before I could talk to Claire, she informed me she had things she had to get done. I paced within my room, trying to think of what I wanted to say to her when the time finally came for us to talk. I liked this new direction we were moving towards, but I just didn't want it to go too far and never be able to be near my sister ever again. I guess it depended on how she felt, and how far she was willing to take this. So far the perception was that we were getting comfortable with show each other more and more of our bodies. I don't know how she would feel being fully nude around me like I've already been around her. And beyond that is even more of a mystery.

I kept looking at the clock, waiting for that door to my bedroom from the bathroom to slide open and her to walk in. But that never happened so I tried to play some video games to keep my mind off of it, but it didn't work. Then I decided to jump on the computer and see what was going on in the world of social media. I logged on and my messenger informed me I had a message waiting for me. It was from Claire, asking "Can we talk on here?" The message had been sent almost 45 minutes ago. I quickly replied hoping she was still there to reply. I sat and waited for her, which felt like forever. Until finally the little type bubble popped up

C - Just easier for me this way.

M - Okay, let's talk.

C - Are you upset about anything today?

I had to think for a moment, and let the day replay itself over in my head. Did anything today actually bother me? If I was truthful to myself, the only thing I regretted was that I didn't get to see more of her. That fact kind of shocked myself. However I felt the need to not let her know of my developing depravity.

M - No, I'm just worried about how you are feeling about today.

C - Well at first it was weird, but then you embarrassed yourself, and it kind of gave me a little bit insight of you.

M - Come again?

C - When you did that for me, just to make me not feel embarrassed as much, it made me think. I've never really had any guy care about me that much. It felt nice. Most guys just look at me like a piece of meat.

M - Well of course Claire, you are my sister, which should make some of this weird, but I guess I haven't seen it like that today.

C - Yeah I know, it's like that boundary isn't really much of a thing right now. Are you okay with that?

M - I mean I did show my thing to you three times, so I'm pretty sure that boundary is long gone by now LOL.

C - I guess you're right. Now I feel bad but nervous all at the same time.

M - Why's that Claire?

C - I've seen all of you and your seen just a bit of me.

M - Well you could change that anytime you want.

I got nervous, as this was really the last stop before we really got to a point of no return. Her reply would really decided our fate moving forward. That familiar typing bubble appeared and I held my breath.

C - I want to show you but I'm really nervous to just do it openly.

M - Hmm...well how about we make it a game or something?

C - What did you have in mind?

I thought for a moment, not sure how I could make this fun and also something that could be equally fair to both of us. I thought of video games, but I knew she didn't play that much so I had the distinct advantage. We could do trivia, but she would destroy me at that. I looked around for ideas, and noticed my TV on. A game of baseball was about to start, with our two favorite teams playing one another. Perfect!

M - Turn the channel to 31.

C - You want to bet on the game?

M - Sure, it's fair and neither one of us has an advantage.

C - Sounds goods enough, what's the actual bet?

M - Hmm well how about if my team wins , you have to skinny dip tomorrow, and if you win I do the same? Then I have to find another way to earn a peek at your body.

C - ...Deal 

We kept the chat open as the game started. Claire's team took an early lead in the 1st inning. My team tried to fight back, but couldn't drive in any runs. By inning number 4, Claire's team was up 8-0. I checked the chat to see her gloating.

C - Might want to put on some extra sun block tomorrow, don't want that nice penis of yours to get burnt.

M - Game isn't over yet dork.

I had to chuckled and smile at her compliment, even if it was my little sister saying it. The game progressed with my team fighting back little by little. By the 7th inning my team had fought hard for 3 runs and had scored 2 more in the 8th. We were entering the last inning, with my team down 8-5, and Claire was convinced she had already won.

C - Ready to admit defeat?

M - Since you are so confident, why don't we make things a bit more interesting?

C - Fine, if I win, you have to give me a show tomorrow

M - What kind of show?

C - Like the one you had in the shower earlier, but where I can actually watch this time

This kind of shocked me.

M - Fine but if I win, you have to come give me a goodnight kiss

C - Deal

M - Wasn't done yet. A good night kiss, while you're completely topless.

If she wanted to be brave with her demands, then I was going to match her tits for tat (pun intended). It took a few seconds for her to reply.

C - Fine, but don't go backing out when you finally lose.

I was confident in my team, that is until the first two batters struck out without a whisper. I finally got a little nervous, when the third batter chopped the ball weakly, yet reached base as the throw went high causing an error. The next batter reached on a walk with 4 straight balls out of the zone. The tying run entered the batter's box as Claire and I probably were both at the edge of our seats. He swung and missed at the first two pitches, but connected fully on the third, sending screaming into the night's air. We were tied!

M - Wanna back out now?

I waited for a reply, but never got one, so I ceased my teasing. Even though she had teased me quite a bit, I felt that the fact that we caught up in the score box was enough teasing that I needed. The game continued for another hour, deadlocked at 8-8. In the 13th inning my team finally put the nail in Claire's coffin, and I had won our little bet fair and square. I checked the chat once more, yet still no response. I wanted to gloat, but assumed she had passed out due to the late game. I shrugged my shoulders, logged off, and climbed into bed. I laid my head down and just thought of how all of this was unfolding. Was I really going down this road with my own sister? I loved her so much, and would do anything for her. This all started to feel like so much more than teasing and playing around. This was growing into more of a relationship, that a brother and sister don't share with each other. I quickly pushed those thoughts out of my head, and turned the light of my side table. I closed my eyes trying to imagine the view I would hopefully still be getting tomorrow. Claire's nude body was the only thing my mind could focus on. But my thoughts were interrupted by a noise in the shared bathroom. Racy thoughts put to the side, I sat up in bed, trying to see through the darkness to the door creaking open slightly.

"Hi," came Claire's voice through the darkness. I reached for the light on the nightstand, bumbling around trying to find the switch. "No! Please leave it off, I'm still a little embarrassed." I smirked to myself, happy to know that she was still awake and following through on her end of the deal. As I basked in the moment, Claire slowly inched closer and closer, arms folded in front of her. She was apparently covering the fact that she had no top on.

"If you don't want to do this Claire, then you don't have to."

"Yes I do. I lost fair and square, even though that umpiring was suspect at best. Didn't ever really think we would lose so embarrassingly." She giggled shyly. At least she was taking the incredible loss well. I wish I had night vision, just so I could see a hint of what she was hiding. But my imagination and the incident earlier helped me fill in the dark spots, I was wishing I could see. It soon caused me to pitch a tent under my covers.

"Well here's your goodnight kiss," she announced, leaning over my bed towards me. I guess she was having just as hard as a time seeing in the dark, as she stumbled on something and threw her hands out to catch herself. If it was intentional or not, I will never know, but one of her hands landed right in my lap, grabbing my erection penis. "I'm so sorry...wait what is that?" In the shock of it all I couldn't speak up. I tried as hard as I could to form a sentence, but she made things worse, as she started to explore what she had grabbed onto. I forced my brain to formulate some words.

"That...that...is my penis."

"You've had a lot of these because of me today huh?". She inquired, not making much of an effort to loosen he grip. As she examined, I finally noticed she was now uncovered. With one hand on my crotch and the other steadying herself, her breast were fully exposed to me now. In the pale moonlight, and the various electronics emanating a bit of light let me see enough to strengthen my hard-on, which she noticed.

"Yeah, but you're not really helping the situation," I chuckled as she continued her probe. My bravery began to rise, with my hand reaching out to her breast. I grabbed a handful and waited a moment to see if she would pull back, which she didn't. She didn't say a word, but I knew she was enjoying the stimulation, as her breath became heavier. I started to play with both of them individually, while she explored my dick through my pajamas bottoms. We continued for awhile, until Claire started to snake her hand into my bottoms. Before she could fully grasped my dick, she abruptly stopped.

"I'm sorry," she squeaked, almost out of breath. I pulled my hand off her breasts, and let her calm herself. She turned around and I thought she was going to leave, but she sat on the edge of the bed instead. Clearly lost in thought for a moment I let her catch her breath. I put a comforting hand on her shoulder and just let it sit there.

"It's okay Claire, we can stop." I responded, using my brain now more than my dick.

"It's not that." I looked at her quizzically through the darkness.

"What's wrong Claire?"

"Well," she started, leaning her head onto my hand. "Today was like the best day I've had in a long time, and you are really special to me...and I can't stop thinking...you...me...stuff...I'm not sure what...or how..." She finally trailed off after her manic mess of words. I hugged her close and let her take a deep breath.

"Let me guess, you're not sure about how to deal with the feelings swirling inside right now?"

"Yeah," she whispered.

"We're in the same boat then."

"Really?" She asked genuinely shocked.

"Yeah. I don't know exactly how I feel, but I do know I don't want to do anything that would jeopardize us as siblings. The one thing I refuse to do is hurt you Claire. I love you, and I'm willing to go farther with you as long as you want to." I confessed.

"I love you too Mark. Maybe we can sort this out more tomorrow?"

"Yeah of course, but no regrets yet right?"

"You mean you playing with my boobs? Of course not, that was nice," She giggled. Claire stood up, with her breast bouncing lightly. I grabbed her hand before she could leave. I didn't want her to go. I had this ever growing need to be in her company, and tonight was no different. She looked at me, confused at what I needed. I pulled back the sheet on the bed, inviting her in.

"How about a sleepover tonight?"

"Are you sure? Do you usually have topless girls at your sleepovers?"

"Not usually, but I'm sure this will make it the best sleepover ever." Claire giggled and laid down next to me, taking the sheet and covering her beautiful boobs. Having her close, I could finally truly read her face, and she was quite nervous at the moment. "Don't worry, no funny business, I just don't want you to be far away right now." I explained, which helped her relax and smile up at me. I bent over to kiss her, and before we met lips, out eyes locked and I knew in that moment that I was falling in love with her more than just a sister. We locked lips and it was like fireworks going off inside me, and apparently the same thing was happening to her as she squirmed and got into the kiss more and more. I finally pulled away, letting us both reflect on what just transpired. I expected her to be shocked or scared, but she just continued to smile at me, full of love. I laid down and she cuddled up next to me, with her breast pressed up against my back. My mind wasn't focusing on that, but instead the heartbeat underneath it. The feeling of it and the skin on skin contact of her warm soft skin helped her and myself fall asleep.

12