The Bet Ch. 02: Double or Nothing

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

C- What do you think?

M- I love both of them so far, and I hope I get to see them again LOL

C- Only if you are a good boy ;)

Got a couple more so hold on

I waited as I was trying to fight the emerging boner that she was starting to create. It had been a suspenseful day so far, from her streaking, to flashing at the putt putt, and now to this. My phone went off one more time, and I opened it and was amazed. This time she was wearing a black lace bra and panty set that looked gorgeous on her. I would definitely love to see her model this in front of me anytime. The message attached with this one read, "One more, and I'll be done."

Five minutes had passed and no message, I started to worry that something was wrong. Then I saw her exit the waiting room. My eyebrow raised as she got closer.

"Change your mind on that last one?" I inquired.

"No it's probably just still loading, just wait a sec." Almost on cue my phone lit up. I went to open it but Claire stopped me. "Make sure your sound is off." And she walked to get in line to check out. I scratched my head but turned the sound off and opened the message. There was my baby sister on the floor of the changing room fully nude and rubbing her clit. She had one hand over her mouth and was rubbing as hard as she could. She must have been as pent up as me and found this as a way to let off some steam. In the video, she started to shake and shiver as she seemingly had come to a climax. I quickly saved the video and joined her in line. She had no words, just a shit eating grin on her face. She plopped her three items onto the counter and I paid for them, still thinking I had gotten the better end of this deal once again.

-

Claire's mood had skyrocketed, and she was on cloud nine. We stopped at a few other places until my stomach started to growl. We checked a clock and it was a little after 1 so Claire led me down to the food court where she bought us some tacos. We chose to sit far from other people so we could talk in private and freely.

"Feel better?" I asked. She looked up at me unsure what I meant. "After having a little fun in the changing room?" I prompted, causing her to cover her mouth from giggling.

"I couldn't help it. Doing these things and with you got me all hot and bothered. Plus I had to blow some steam off after losing." She dipped her head a bit.

"Hey it was your choice and I won fair and square. If you are gonna pout then we can call the whole thing off, this was to have fun and for me to 'get even'."

"NO!" she half shouted. She brought her tone down and continued. "I'm sorry, I'm still in shock that you made that shot, even with my 'distractions' out and about."

"I understand so when should I cash in on my reward?" I asked.

"Well mom is leaving super early so we can use the pool tomorrow, then maybe I'll spend my slave day the next day?" She had seemingly already thought of answers earlier.

"Yeah that seems like a good plan, but why don't we have our little show after dinner?" She gave me a questioning look. "Just less chance of people seeing us, and we can stay out longer and not get burned." I said thinking about our ability to burn quite quickly under the Georgia sun.

"Good thinking, so after my fancy dinner?" She added on. I smiled at her again.

"Yup, that way we can go out looking nice without mom getting curious."

"Sounds like a plan, my hunky man." I could only laugh, she was apparently over the agony of defeat at this point.

"Claire? What would've happened if we had tied in putt putt?" I asked. She took a moment to think and finally came up with an answer.

"Well neither of us would have to be slaves, but maybe we both spend a whole day together in the buff?"

"Well no offense but we could still do that someday," I teased.

"Yeah we could, but I kinda would be a bit scared to do that this soon," she said in a serious tone.

"What makes you say that? Don't you trust me?" She looked defensive to my question.

"No it's not that, I trust you with my body and my heart, but I'm not sure I could control myself around you nude all day. Mark, as you can probably tell but I'm a virgin, and I'm not ready to do anything yet. But around you I feel free and would almost be willing to do anything for or with you." I took a second to analyze what she had to say but she continued. "Like if you told me to take my top off right now, I would turn completely red but I would probably do it, since it was you asking me to do it. Also please don't do that." I looked at her and was at a loss of words. She was pretty much telling me that she was at my command, and I knew deep down that I could not or would not abuse that power.

"It's okay Claire, I wouldn't do that to you. But I'm happy that you trust me so much. How about I ask for a kiss?" She looked around to make sure no one, or no one we knew, was watching. She leaned in and gave me a passionate kiss on the lips.

We cleaned up our table and made our way to the exit. The storm was still blowing through. We gave each other a sour look, both not wanting to go out in the storm.

"Give me the keys, I'll go get the car," I commanded. She pulled them out and handed them over.

"Are you sure? We can both make a run for it." She said with a hint of worry in her voice.

"It's okay I'll go get it, and pick you up. You've ran through the rain enough today." She smiled and gave me a small punch to the arm.

"Yeah yeah, at least I've got clothing on, not like when my brother bear forced me to get his sunglasses all nakey in this nasty storm." She joked.

"You looked like you had lots of fun, plus remember you told me how you would do as I say more often than not. What if I asked you to wait here without your clothes on?" She looked at me half scared and half excited, even though she was trying to hide the excited half.

"Mark..."

"Claire, I won't do that to you, I don't want the chance of someone you know to find you like that," I grinned.

"Oh so if we were at some random mall, you would ask me to do that?"

"You never know," I replied as I dashed out the door into the storm of all storms. I dashed and dashed until I finally got to the car, whipped the door open and sat down. I took a moment before I got the engine going. I was a damp mess, and it gave me another fine idea. I stripped off all my clothes and prepared to give Claire a show for once. But I wanted to up the excitement, so I latched my phone onto the phone holder stuck to the windshield. I pulled up the video Claire sent me and let my blood flow to the proper area. I was already pent up to the nines so it was only one play of the video and I was at full mast. I kicked the car into reverse and was soon pulling up to the door I had left Claire at. I honked the horn, and my sexy sister was soon dashing to the car. She jumped in and started fiddling with her hair.

"What took you so looooong..." she trailed off, after noticing my state of undress. Her eyes were glued to my crotch and she could not pull away. "What brought this on?" She finally asked.

"Well I thought this could be a sort of consolation prize." I laughed.

"Well lucky me, you must be really turned on, oh I see." She looked up at my phone and noticed the video I had forgotten to close. "I turn you on that much?"

"Claire, it would probably take zero effort for me to finish the job, after the shows and teasing I got from you today." I pulled the car off and we were on our way home. Claire was stuck in thought as I drove, my engorged member refusing to calm down. I was pretty sure if I just thought about it hard enough I could cum.

"Mark," Claire broke the silence. "That looks like it hurts, can I help you?" I was shocked. Was my little sister actually asking if she could finish me off? And how did she plan to do that?

"Do you really want to?" I replied.

"Well yeah, all you have to do is ask. I'm your girl now, so we should start somewhere. Slowly but start somewhere." She was giving me the ability to ask her things and in this moment of lust I let it get to me.

"Claire, please help me cum," finally came out of my mouth, it was hoarse but she went right to work. She maneuvered her seatbelt so she could lean over the middle console. She took my dick in her hand, and I was super surprised that I didn't come in that instant. We took a collected breath, and she started to explore like she had done at the pool the day before. That seemed so long ago, but here we were climbing into a whole new dimension of our relationship. She soon gripped her hand around my entire penis, and began to jerk up and down at a soft and sensuous pace. Like I had predicted, I was already at the point of eruption, and my grunts were the signal to Claire as warning. She brought her other hand, cupped, up to the end of my shaft. I let out a few more grunts as we pulled into our driveway but not yet into the garage. I slowed the car and Claire, being the only one thinking straight, pushed the car into park. I was cumming and cumming almost like my life depended on it. Her other hand was soon full of my sperm, and she tried her best, but some globs escaped down onto the floor mat. I was breathing hard, almost falling asleep, when I heard the window on Claire's side roll down. She was washing her hand by using the rain. I let her finish cleaning her hand and pulled into the garage. I looked over at Claire and she smiled back at me, apparently happy she could take care of me like that.

"Go in, and lay down for a bit, I'll put my stuff away and clean the floor mat."

"Are you sure?" Was all I could muster up. She nodded and we exited the car. My legs were wobbly, but I took my nude self up the stairs, into my room and face first onto the bed. I was out like a light.

-

I woke up god knows how many hours later, but now I was under the sheets, and I wasn't alone either. Claire was right next to me, with my arms wrapped around her. I was somewhat surprised that she was wearing clothing, until I realized I was wearing something myself. My underwear had somehow found itself back onto my body. I gave Claire a squeeze and she yawned.

"Finally awake I see," she said, rolling around to face me.

"What happened?" I said sitting up.

"Well after we got home, you passed out, and were dead to the world. I got some undies on you and tucked you in so mom wouldn't be horrified to find you naked and passed out." My mind shot up, mom.

"What did you tell mom?"

"I just told her that we hung out and went to the mall, and I forced you to be my chauffeur. I told her you were exhausted and laid down right as she got home." She gave me a kiss. I looked past her to see it was only 8 at night. I sighed, and my stomach growled.

"I guess I missed dinner," I said sheepishly. Claire snickered.

"Don't worry I'll make you something sleepyhead." She said as she pulled back the covers to exit the bed. My eyes almost popped out as she was wearing the black lace underwear I had bought her earlier.

"Holy shit," Claire followed my eyes down to her attire and she smiled appreciatively at my comment.

"You like?"

"Hell yeah, but how would that look to mom if she came in here to check on us?" I asked in a panic.

"Well dear brother bear, that's the beauty of it. Mom left for her trip already. We have the house to ourselves for the next 5 days." She replied with a grin.

12