The Bet Continues

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I turned my attention back to my parents. Mom had gotten the belt unbuckled and tugged his pants down, one leg at a time. Dad stepped out of them and mom sat back up, her face directly in front of his crotch. The bulge was enormous now, barely contained by the black boxer briefs he was wearing. Mom stood up; chest bumped Dad so he was pushed back onto the bed forcing him to sit down. Brilliant I thought and heard my dad chuckle. She used her teeth to pull his shirt off over his head then stepped back allowing him to stand back up. Once again Mom dropped to her knees, face inches from his barely clothed cock. Mom carefully bit the bottom leg of dad's briefs and pulled them down slowly.

When his cock swung free, I felt Allison's breathing get faster, she shifted a bit and her ass pressed lightly against my hard on. She stayed like that for a second an incredible second then moved away, glancing down at it then back up at me. I shrugged again, reached down and as she watched me, I pulled open my shorts showing the entire, hard length and moved it once again to the waist band of my shorts. A few inches still poked out of the top, wet and staring straight up. Allison's eyes never left the tip, even after I had finished moving it. I purposefully tucked my shirt in behind my dick, so she could still see it.

A soft slapping sound brought my attention back to my parents. My mom was still on her knees, head tilted back a bit and was looking up at my father. He had his dick in one hand and the other was in her hair, controlling the movement of her head. He lightly smacked her face with his cock...

Smack! The other side now, Smack!

In between slaps he would slowly move his dick across her face right in front of her open and waiting mouth. He would hesitate there for a second, making it seem like he was going to feed it to her (as she clearly wanted) but then he would move on.

Smack!

He continued to tease her. With each slap I could hear my mom moan a little and either whisper "yes daddy" or "yes sir."

"Stand-up," he growled.

She stood up.

"Strip for me," he said, as he sat on the bed and slowly stroked his cock.

Slowly and erotically, Mom started swaying and unbuttoning her blouse, turning and bending showing off her ass, then standing back up. She took off her blouse slowly, exposing ample cleavage in a red lacy bra, and threw it on the floor. She turned around and slowly slid her pants down, letting my dad drink in the site of her ass and legs (while both of his children were drinking in the same site). His stroking was still slow, eyes hungry. Mom was standing there in her red lacy bra and red thong, watching his hand. She reached behind her, unclasped her bra, held it against her tits for a minute letting the straps fall away, then let it drop. Her incredible tits swung free, bigger than I had imagined. They had hardly any sag, her nipples were small and pointy and to my surprise, pierced. Each pink nipple had a small post through it, sticking out a little bit on either side.

How had I never noticed that before I thought.

She rubbed her tits together, wetting her fingers and twisting her nipples as he watched. Turning she bent over, spread her legs (I flashed to Allison, bent over, legs spread) a little and slowly slid her thong off. She left it laying on the floor, spread her legs wide and looked back at my dad, enjoying the lust she saw on his face. Her ass was a little bigger the Allison's and deliciously curvy. From our vantage point I could see a light dusting of fuzz at the top of her ass crack leading down to a tiny little hairless asshole (like mother like daughter). From what I could see of her pussy it was completely hairless and (damn, her too?) so wet a light, damp trail could be seen running down the inside of her soft thighs.

"What next, Daddy?" she purred.

Dad let his cock go, it's full length hard and pointed up his chest. He leaned back on his elbows and scooted his ass to the edge of the bed. Saying nothing, he just glanced down to his cock and back to her.

Mom, without a second's hesitation, sank to the floor and crawled toward him, eyes never leaving her prize. When she got to him, she started licking up from his foot, up the inside of his thigh until she got to his balls. She ran her tongue around the outside as she reached up and tightly grabbed his shaft with one hand. Allison and I both watched, entranced by our mother's obvious skill and enthusiasm. They were so close we could practically touch them if we opened the closet door. We were definitely close enough to hear the wet sounds she made while she ate, and the soft purring sounds she made. She began to stroke it as she lightly sucked one ball into her mouth, played with it, then switched to the other one. Her stroking was steady, his dick wet with pre-cum. She licked up his shaft and finally got to the head, spending a few seconds on the sensitive underside. She cleaned all the pre-cum off his head, maintaining eye contact the whole time. Then she put the head in her mouth and sucked it, stroking the shaft below it.

I felt Allison back up until her ass was in direct contact with my raging hard cock. I reached around her hips, lightly grabbed a hold of either side and shifted her a bit so my dick nestled right in-between her ass cheeks, finding a home in her crack. I left my hands there as we gently started to move together, a rhythm starting slow but building in intensity.

Mom continued to suck and stroke Dad's dick, hand and mouth perfectly timed and slowly speeding up. Dad's breathing was getting faster until we thought for sure he was about to bust, Allison and I both stopped moving and held our breath in anticipation.

Instead, Dad grabbed two big handfuls of hair and we heard the soft words ring out, "stop babygirl, time to take a deep breath" and seconds later, dad pushed mom's head all the way down until her nose was buried in the very little pubic hair he had left.

Our eyes opened wide in shock. He was all the way in her throat. I grabbed Allison's hips and resumed our grind, pushing my hard cock against her tight little ass. My hands slipped down to the hem of her shorts and I slowly stroked her soft, silky thighs, ever so slowly making my way upwards. Her head fell back on my chest as we continued to watch the scene unfold in front of us.

Dad had pushed his entire cock into her throat and held it there for a few seconds, making very small thrusts. When he released her, she stayed down for a few more seconds, then came up gasping for air.

"That's my girl," he growled. "You're getting to be quite the little hungry cock whore, aren't you?"

"Yes Daddy, I've been practicing," she gasped.

"Again," he said, grabbing her hair and pushing her down onto his cock. This time he held it there a bit longer and thrusted harder, finally releasing her.

Once more she stayed down for a few more seconds before coming up, gasping for air, eyes watering.

"Good gir,l" he growled. "Now it's time for me to eat. Stand up."

She stood up.

Dad stood up next to her, his cock pointing straight out. He put his hands on her shoulders, aimed her at the bed and pushed her down so she was bent over it, her ass on full display. Dad knelt between her legs and started at the top of her ass crack and licked his way down until he got to her asshole. He stayed there for a while, first lightly licking around the outside of the tiny little hole, then pushing his tongue as far inside as he could get. Occasionally he would raise his hands and deliver a firm SLAP! On an ass cheek, each one would be followed by a muffled moan from my mom.

As I watched my dad eating my mom's ass, I felt Allison move a bit so she could once again look down at my cock. She looked at me, clearly fighting with herself, then looked back down. She reached behind her and hooked either side of my shorts and pushed them down so my cock was free and resting against her. Then she grabbed the head, gripping it softly, and started rubbing the pre-cum around the head, getting it nice and wet. She looked at me while she did that and I could barely keep from moaning out loud. We both looked down again and saw her hand was sticky with my juices. She brought the hand up and while looking me in the eye started to lick her fingers clean.

That's about all I can take I thought.

I hooked the sides of her shorts and pushed them down, now both of us were naked from the waist down. I spread my legs apart so my hips were just a bit lower than Allison's, pointed my cock forward and slipped it between her thighs right below her pussy. She reached down and grabbed the head as it appeared and pulled it up so the shaft was pressing against her clit. Then she started to slide back and forth on it, using my cock to masturbate with and covering it with her juice.

My dad's mouth had moved down so he was right at mom's wet pussy and she had reached behind her, grabbed the back of his head and was pulling his face into her wetness. Soft growls and wet slurping sounds could be heard emanating from her pussy. Mom started bucking back on him and pulling him in rhythm, trying to pull is face in as deep as possible.

"I'm close Daddy," she groaned. "Deeper...drink from me."

Dad shook his head a bit and the growl grew a little bit louder, then to our surprise he reared his hand back and delivered a tremendous slap to one, white ass cheek.

SMACK!

"Ughhh..." she groaned. "Yessss daddy! Take it... own it."

Our gyrations slowed a bit, still moving but deliciously slow as we continued to watch our parents' fuck.

Dad stood up, spread his legs so the tip of his cock was hovering just outside of her dripping wet cunt. Mom's hips started rotating and pushing back, looking for it, eager and impatient.

"Come on Goddamnit," she said. "I need it."

Dad put just the tip in and left it there, moving his hips back every time she humped back on it, expertly keeping only an inch or so inside.

"Beg."

"Please fuck fuck god damnit please daddy please come on fuck me," mom rambled, trying to hump back. "Take your cock whore's pussy, it's yours...Sir."

Just as she said "Sir", my dad pulled her head back and with one swift stroke thrust his dick into her, buried it deep inside her pussy and kept it there.

"Ugghh fuccckkk yesss! I'm coming oh my god...fu...," her words trailed off into a garbled mess of grunts and sounds, her breath coming in gasps. He hadn't moved an inch, just left his cock buried inside of her, her head pulled back and a smile on his lips.

When her shudders and twitches slowed to almost a stop, my father growled out, "One pump babygirl. That's how well I know my pussy and my little cock whore."

"Yesss, oh my god," she panted. "You know your babygirl so well."

Dad grunted, released her hair, grabbed her shoulders and reset his feet. Purposefully he started to slide his cock in and out of her, slow long strokes, in no hurry but very hungry.

I started matching my dad's rhythm, sliding between Allison's thighs as she rested the back of her head on my chest and pulled my cock up tighter against her clit. I reached up under her shirt and started massaging her firm tits, tweaking the nipples softly between my thumb and finger.

"mmmm..." Allison groaned, barely a whisper. "Yessss."

Dad's pumping was increasing in speed, occasionally smacking her ass firmly (one cheek a bright red now). His powerful legs were spread apart, and with each thrust we could hear his balls slap against her.

As he increased his speed so did I... I only took a quick break from Allison's tits to put my fingers in her mouth and feel around, her tongue dancing around my fingers warmly. I reached back down, my fingers nice and wet now and tweaked her nipples a bit harder. She moaned a bit louder this time, but still under control (barely).

Dad's pace was hard now, each thrust pushing mom deeper in to the bed, the sound of flesh on flesh getting louder and louder. I thought he must be close, fuck look at the way he's wrecking that pussy, damn.

I felt the tingle.

No, not yet.

I changed my stroke so my cockhead was getting less action, I didn't want this to ever end.

Dad must've felt his tingle too because he pulled his soaking wet cock completely out of mom's now wide open cunt and took a deep shuddering breath. We watched as he raised his hips up about an inch, grabbled mom's hair and pushed her face roughly into the bed.

"Wha...?" Allison whispered.

"mmpphhhh," muffled sounds came from my mom, unintelligible.

With one smooth thrust, no teasing this time, Dad thrust his impressive cock completely inside her asshole.

"Ugghhhh!! Yesss," both mom and Allison groaned.

Dad did not start his thrusts slow and steady this time, he pulled out to the tip and rammed his full length into her asshole hard, his balls slapping her wet cunt every time.

SLAP! SLAP! SLAP!

Not at all in rhythm with my dad's thrusts, mom was panting and writhing in ecstasy, head still buried in the covers of their bed. Obviously, her body was enraptured, head to toe. One live wire just vibrating with lust.

No wonder he smothers her, I thought. If not, the whole neighborhood would hear her.

As Dad continued to take her ass for all he was worth, I realized I had switched back to a long stroke and the tingle was back. But this time, I had passed the point of no return.

I wrapped my arm around Allison's neck and pulled her in tight to me. With the other hand I reached down and softly rubbed her dripping wet clit, feeling my shaft passing back and forth beneath our hands.

She writhed and moaned a bit, turned her head so she could look at me, her eyes two deep wells of animalistic lust. Impulsively I brought her mouth to mine and kissed her deeply. Without hesitation she kissed back, our tongues dancing inside each other's mouths.

"I'm very close," I whisper to her.

"Me too," she breathed.

Our mouths were close enough to feel her breath on my tongue when she spoke. We were sharing air as well as everything else in this cramped closet.

"You first," I said.

Allison said nothing, instead choosing to suck my tongue into her mouth and greedily keep it there as I rubbed her clit gently. I didn't dare move, just continued the same rhythm until I felt her tense up, her legs flexed like iron and she started to moan against my tongue.

Allison came hard, her whole body frozen for a few seconds. Then she started to shake and buck, her entire body feeling the orgasm. I kept rubbing softly as the waves seemed to rise to a crescendo, pulse there for a few seconds then start to lessen and lessen. She came down slowly, her body quivering and jerking, her pussy drenched. She put her hand on mine, stopping the soft rhythm I had maintained through it all.

She stopped sucking on my tongue, opened her mouth and whispered into me, "Oh my fucking god that was so intense. I can feel it running down my legs, I've never cum like that before."

I kissed her and sucked my finger briefly, tasting her sweet pussy as I released the tickle in my balls. It spread to my shaft, up my body and down my legs.

"I'm cumming sis," I shudderingly whispered into her open mouth.

She tightened her thighs on my cock and reached down with both hands to feel the purple head of my cock. "Yes, come for me" she purred.

"Come for me..."

"...daddy."

Hearing the words "daddy" my balls released their load, the warmth traveling up to my cock, down the shaft and started flowing out the tip of my dick. I couldn't think, couldn't speak, could barely breath. The orgasm rocketed through my body, touching each part. It felt like it lasted for hours, my hips bucking against my sister's soft ass cheeks, her mouth open in front of mine, her hands wrapped loosely around my cockhead.

When I finally shuddered to a stop, I looked at Allison and moaned "My god, that was just...incredible. Never fucking felt anything like that before. You're amazing."

I took a few more deep breaths and mumbled, "I must've made a huge mess, it wouldn't stop."

I was sure I'd see at least some concern flicker across Allison's face when she realized I'd just painted our parents closet and probably a large portion of their clothes. Instead, she still had a deep look of lust, and a twinkle in her eyes.

"What?" I asked.

Allison said nothing, instead she brought both hands up so I could see them. Cupped in them was my orgasm, the white, soft, warm cum making an impressive pool in the middle of her cupped hands. Still saying nothing she raised her hands above her head let my seed drip from her hands slowly into her open mouth, some of it splattering across her face but most of landing on her tongue. She didn't swallow, she kept it in her mouth until the last drop fell. Then she put her hands inside her shirt and rubbed what cum was left all over her tits, closing her eyes briefly.

Then, mouth full she looked back at me and swallowed slowly, once, her eyes closing partway. It was the most erotic thing I had ever seen... my sister reveling in the taste of my seed.

Still not done though, Allison opened her mouth and I saw she hadn't swallowed it all, just most of it. A portion still sat on her tongue and made a small, creamy white pool in her mouth. She was enjoying the feeling of it, the delicious decadence.

Without thought I grabbed the back of her head and kissed her deep, my tongue darting into her mouth. At first her eyes flew open, then I felt her shove against me and moan, kissing back lustily while our hands roam over each other's bodies. We let our tongues play in each other's mouths, my seed covering everything, until we both swallowed and there was none left.

We stopped and looked at each other, knowing this just opened all kinds of new doors for us.

Both of us came to at the same time, realizing where we were and what was happening. We both looked out of the closet at our parents just as my dad pulled out our mom's well used ass. He was panting, sweat running in little rivulets down his face and chest.

He took a step back, stroking and without a word mom turned and kneeled before him. She looked up at him stroking his cock just above her face and opened her mouth wide.

When he came, he did not aim for her mouth but instead he shot white rope after white rope across her face, in her hair, on her chin. Some did land in her mouth as well, but most of it glazed her face and ran down the sides of her cheeks. When he came to shuddering stop, he put his dick in her mouth so she could clean it (one of her eyes were closed, cum streaking across her eyelid). When he was clean, he fed her his balls, which she eagerly cleaned as well. Then he kneeled in front of her and while using a thumb to clear the cum from her eye, and kissed her deep.

"My babygirl," he said.

"My daddy," she replied.

When he pulled away, she used her fingers to scoop the rest of his cum off her face and put it in her mouth, greedily licking every bit she could find. When she was done, she said," I'll be right back daddy, its time, get ready."

Allison and I looked at each other bewildered and mouthed the words, "get ready for what?"

We watched as our father pulled the handcuffs out from the corners of the bed and laid them strategically across the covers. Then he reached below the bed and pulled out a soft, round tube-shaped pillow which he placed on edge of the bed. Finally, he went the nightstand and pulled out a jar of coconut oil which he placed by the round pillow.

Then he sat and waited.

So did we, breathlessly.

A few minutes later, she strutted out of their bathroom, the light behind her creating a spotlight of sorts. She had washed her face, tied her hair back in a pony tail and had put on a very small, black leather harness. The leather straps of the harness rode across her curvy hips and disappeared behind her, presumable into a thong whose string would be nestled in her ass crack as it came around and covered her pussy.