The Bet is...

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Then I felt the ropes get replaced around my ankles.

I felt Kat get on the foot of the bed. I heard the sound of a plastic flip cap being opened.

"Try to relax a little bit Dear." Kat ordered.

I drew a deep breath and let it out.

As I let it out, Kat rubbed a huge glob of lube against my asshole. Before I could protest, move, draw another breath in, or even flinch, Kat pressed the head of a strap on dildo against my anus, and pushed it against my asshole.

I could feel the head of it slide inside of me.

"That was MUCH easier than I thought it would be." Kat teased.

She held on to my legs as I wiggled and strained against the ropes.

"Now now... Try to relax." she ordered again.

I felt her push more of it inside of me.

"OH YES... that feels so fucking NICE." Kat teased me some more.

"We are almost there Baby... Just a little more." Kat teased again and again.

I felt her fight against me and push herself in deeper. At this point I gave up the fight and she saw an opportunity. With one hard thrust, Kat shoved the rest of her "cock" inside of me and then ground her hips against mine.

She used her finger tips to stroke my balls.

"Thaaat's the spirit." Kat said in a condescending tone that added even MORE humiliation to this.

Kat braced herself against my legs as she forced herself into me. She hissed with approval each time she moved in and out of me.

"Now THIS is how you pay off a bet." Kat teased me.

She started moving in and out of me much faster. I never thought she would have an orgasm this way, but after what felt like an eternity, she grabbed my thighs even tighter, started fucking me even harder and then announced, "OH SHIT... I'm coming!!!!!"

I said nothing, but secretly wanted to encourage her, a little. So I moaned a little, and that seemed to drive Kat over the edge.

"OHHHHH FUCK... HELL YESSS!!!" Kat screamed out.

I could hear a sloshing sound, so I knew she was not faking it.

I figured this was over, but suddenly I realized she was REALLY getting into it. Within a few seconds, another orgasm hit, and it was even more powerful than the first.

"OHHHHHHH SHIT... OH FUCK!!!!!" She screamed. "FUCK FUCK FUCK..."

The sounds of her wet sloppy pussy rubbing against the apparatus she was wearing filled the room again. She slowed down but did not stop fucking my ass.

"Wow.... " Kat said out of breath.

"I think we found a quicker way for you to settle your debt..." Kat teased me.

I just moaned a little more. "You like this too?" Kat asked.

She reached down and pulled the blindfold off of me.

Kat was in a leather corset, my key hanging on a chain around her neck, just between her heaving breasts. She wore stockings, heels, and the harness for the strap on. She towered over me. With my arms tied down, my knees in the air, and her between my legs, I really felt like a total bitch in heat getting a pounding I never really wanted.

Kat stopped fucking me and pulled out slowly. She patted the top of my cage and giggled.

She slid off the end of the bed and walked into the bathroom.

Kat returned without the harness.

"How about a free one?" she asked.

I nodded.

Kat got on the bed, straddled my face and lowered herself onto my mouth. It did not take very long for me to bring her to orgasm, and when she did come, she ground herself against my face. I could feel her juices trickle down my chin.

Kat got off of my face and then whispered in my ear, "Just in case you get any funny ideas, this entire session was just recorded. I am going to untie you. You will shower, and then we will enjoy a bottle of wine while I tell you how things are going to be from now on. If you do one thing I do not like, the video goes viral. Got it?"

I nodded.

After I showered, all I wanted was the entire bottle of wine to myself.

Kat's terms were simple.

I was to begin eating pussy with the same enthusiasm I showed a few nights ago, and NOT to touch her asshole unless she told me to.

After we finished our first glasses of wine, Kat said, "You know... since we have found a way for you to pay off the bet a little faster, I am feeling generous."

"I hoped that was it for payments." I thought to myself.

I looked at Kat and asked, "Yes, what is on your mind?"

"I think a couple more sessions like the one we just had should settle the debt more to my liking." Kat announced - like it was just passed into law.

"I thought my payments were oral sex?" I asked.

Kat glared at me. "You PUNISHMENT can go on longer if you disagree with the payment."

Silence.

"The bet was oral gratification, which is now every day for me... or Anal Sex. I do not see why I do not get to choose MY form of payment from the looser." Kat teased again.

Another week passed before I was afforded the opportunity to make an "installment" on my debt.

Again, Kat tied me to the bed, lubed my anus, and slid her "cock" inside of me. This time, it did not hurt as much. This time, Kat was more forceful, and used faster strokes against me. This time, Kat came much faster, and came three times while she was inside of me.

"Oh MY..." Kat said as she slipped out of my ass. "I do believe we have found a currency between us that can be used for more than just settling debts. I am really liking this side of you." Kat teased.

She pulled out and slid off of the bed again.

Once more she untied me and had me shower.

Again, we shared a bottle of wine and (AGAIN) I was without orgasm while she had multiple.

"Just one more installment and I can stop wearing this." Kat said as she held up the key to my cage.

I smiled and sipped my wine.

Four days later, Kat and I were home and the opportunity to make my last payment presented itself.

"I do not need to be tied up." I suggested.

Kat smiled at me. "I would not want you to slip out of frame."

Kat tied me down, applied the lube and then disappeared into her closet. She then went into the bathroom. She dimmed the lights as she came back into the bedroom.

Kat walked over to the side of the bed and whispered in my ear, "The last time you were a little too eager. A little too...easy about this, so this time is going to be different."

Now I was nervous.

I heard the lube bottle open again.

"Lets see how you like THIS." Kat said calmly as she pushed a bigger dildo against my asshole.

I wanted to cry out, but I kept my suffering to a minimum.

Kat pushed the head inside of me, and I felt it slip past my asshole and stretch me. I heard the lube bottle open again and I felt the lube all over my cage, my balls and my ass.

Kat pushed it in even further, stretching me even more.

I grunted in pain as she kept pressure on my ass and stretched me even more.

She pulled back and then pushed it in harder several times over.

I felt the rubber balls rest against my own ass.

"I knew you could take it." Kat said.

She then lifted the chain off of her neck and unlocked my cage.

My cock flopped out, lifeless in front of us both.

"I hope you are ready for this." Kat said with a hiss to her words.

She grabbed both of my thighs and started moving in and out with short jabs, grunting with each movement.

I could feel her grip tighten on my skin.

Kat's voice got extremely high pitched, and in a short seconds, she whimpered and screamed loudly as she had a huge orgasm. The sloshing sound from behind the harness filled the room up. She was panting heavily and grunting deeply as she managed to stretch me out a little more and was watching the dildo slip in and out of me.

She pushed it in deeper and started to whimper yet again. Her black hair moved like the ocean waves as her hard nipples fought to peek through her hair.

The second orgasm she had was by far the most powerful. Kat threw her head back and as her body stiffened, I could "feel" the energy in the dildo she was using on me. She cupped my entire thigh, her nails dug into me as her grip showed no mercy on me. As the dildo moved in and out of me, the sight of this woman's body being consumed by the pleasure excited me beyond anything I had ever experienced.

Kat plunged the dildo inside of me and hammered against my prostate gland, which gave me the "release" I was looking for.

As I screamed like a scared woman, a shot of semen rushed out of my penis onto my stomach. Kat looked down at that and worked harder to get more out of me. What she did worked, because I shot three more spurts out (to her delight).

The sight of me coming like this made Kat's orgasm even more intense. In all the time we have been together, I have NEVER seen her come this hard, for this long. She was loud and uncontrollable. She pounded against the harness and I felt like I was being split open as she drove the dildo in even deeper.

When she came, Kat squirted so hard, it splashed onto the back of my thighs. Kat later confessed that she nearly passed out.

After I had came this way, I was the most relaxed I had ever been in my entire life.

Kat's orgasm was coupled with spasms, and she looked like she was being electrocuted while her orgasm rocked her body. As it faded, and that energy left her body, Kat swiped the come up off of my stomach with her finger and took it into her mouth. She swallowed it in one gulp, then went back for more until it was gone.

She stopped, then backed out of me slowly.

Without a word, Kat backed off of the bed, and went to the bathroom to clean up. When she returned, Kat cleaned me, then untied me.

Kat climbed into bed with me, and we fell asleep in place that night. We woke up late morning, made a huge breakfast and then cleaned up the house.

Kat boxed up the harness, and the cage. "We wont need these until Hockey Season starts." she joked.

"That is in two weeks." I said.

"Maybe I will just put it down here on the bottom shelf." Kat said.

12