The Bet - the Complete Book

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Thors_Fist
Thors_Fist
2,598 Followers

"Tell Pietro that I'm satisfying Marco's fantasy. Marco wants to spank me until my culo is red and burning and then fuck me while my ass is hot so he can feel it rubbing up against him. Say that all of you are sharing in each other's fantasies and I don't expect Marco to be the only one to fuck me while I'm bound and helpless like this."

"You're really trying to stick it to Pietro, aren't you," Matteo said, typing.

"He bet my nude body with you four. I told him what would happen and he wagered me anyway. I want every second of this weekend to be indelibly engraved on his mind."

Matteo shrugged and sent the photos with the attached text. I knew Pietro would be watching now. So did Giovanni.

"You remember you're to stop if I ask you to?" I asked Marco.

"I remember," Marco said. "In return, I ask that you not speak it unless you feel you cannot stand anymore in the slightest. If you feel you can take one more swat, take it. It will hurt, particularly the spoon, but I also think if you give it the smallest chance, you'll enjoy it. Sex and orgasms release natural painkiller hormones into your body. You've been well fucked this morning and your body should be flooded with these endorphins which attach to the opiate receptors of your body. I will start by spanking you with my hand to warm you up, then I'll give you another orgasm, then use the spoon. Afterwards I'll fuck you to orgasm again, so you'll be ready for the spanking the others will give you."

"I promise to hold out as long as I can," I said, still dubious I would enjoy this at all.

Marco got beside me on the bed and squeezed my rump, stroking it a few moments. The others got behind me, staring at my pouting pussy and winking brown eye. His hand drew back and I closed my eyes. Smack. It was not as bad as I thought it would be. Perhaps Marco was working up to harder blows. Smack, slightly harder, but certainly no killer either. He'd struck me ten times before I even flinched at the harshness of the blow, more from repetition than violence.

"Look," Matteo said, "her culo is red. At first Marco's handprint showed on her backside, but now it's all red."

Ten more landed on me and I was squirming with each one, yet I felt the squirming was due to more than one reason. The heat on my ass was spreading. My pussy felt warm even though he hadn't struck it and it felt slick and oily. Even my nipples felt like warm, hardened points.

"Once I finish with these next ten," Marco said, "I'm going to put my fingers in her cunt. I'll be very surprised if she doesn't orgasm almost immediately." Could this be true? I knew my pussy was wet. Would I cum quickly? "I want you to feel her ass when I do," to the others. "It will feel several degrees warmer than the rest of her skin."

Swat, swat, swat. I moaned. I fucking moaned. Marco was spanking me and I moaned. Swat, swat, swat. I felt the unmistakable pressure of an orgasm building. How could this be happening? Swat, swat, swat, swat. Two fingers pushed inside my cunt, curling for my g-spot and I spasmed, bucking against his hand, groaning. The other three put their hands on my red, burning bottom and they both hurt and felt deliciously cool on my tortured flesh.

"You're right," Luca said, one hand on a dangling breast, pinching a nipple, the other rubbing my ass. I kept shivering, the climax still rolling. "It's several degrees warmer, at least two or three centigrade higher."

My orgasm lasted several minutes, all the while their hands stroked and fondled me, every part they could reach. Finally, Marco pulled his fingers out of my pussy, laden with my cum. He told me to suck them off, and I did, tasting myself, my pleasure made manifest.

"I would suggest to the rest of you, if you haven't previously spanked a woman sexually before," -was a spanking sexual? I'd never thought so before - "use your hand. Your hand feels how hard you're striking her. If your hand hurts, so does Maria, more than your hand. If you intend to use the spoon, or anything else; strike your own leg or arm first so you have an idea of how much you will hurt her. If she tells you to stop; you must stop."

Marco picked up the spoon. He did test it on himself, as he'd warned the others to do.

"This will hurt more, Maria," Marco said, "but you've cum hard now and you can tolerate more pain. If you can take one more, don't stop me. If it reaches the point you can't take even one, then you tell me to stop."

"Yes, sir," I whimpered, sir sounding right to me, a naked woman about to be paddled with a spoon.

He started my spanking with the spoon and it suddenly occurred to me how helpless I was. My arms were tied to my legs: I couldn't straighten either. All I could do to protect myself was lie on my side. Marco was spanking my bottom with a spoon, waiting to fuck me when he was done. The other three men were watching; watching Marco turn my ass a dark red, waiting for their own turn to spank me and fuck me and a jolt of desire and excitement shot through me like a storm. I couldn't help it, I climaxed again, even while he swatted me.

"Fuck," I moaned, "I'm cumming." Since the others were standing behind me, they could see the contractions of my cunt as I spasmed.

"Look at that," Matteo said, "the crazy bitch is climaxing while her ass is paddled."

I was close to another before Marco's spanking ended. As soon as his cock plunged into my wet cunt, I orgasmed again, screaming, "Fuck me, you bastard. Fuck me good."

I moaned continuously as he plundered me with his prick, building a warmth in my pussy to match the one on my ass. I was burning up.

Marco finally orgasmed, the fourth time today, leaving my pussy little wetter than how he found it. Matteo was next, he took me over his lap, my bottom arched due to my hands attachment to my legs, and spanked me with his hand. Marco had given me sixty swats, entitling each of the others to twenty. Finished with his twenty, Matteo speared my pussy and I shuddered through another orgasm, Matteo was so aroused by first witnessing, then spanking me, he climaxed himself within five minutes.

Giovanni passed for the moment, turning my bottom over to Luca. Luca rubbed my bottom more than he spanked it, the rubbing as painful as swatting. Still, after rubbing it several times, he set me on my knees on the edge of the bed and thrust his sword into me again, impaling me. Fuck! I quaked through another orgasm, shivering on his pole. For ten minutes he plunged into me, over and over, sluicing into my juices, our cum. I shook through two more, like I suffered from the ague. Finally, Luca added to the pond in my pussy, squirting his cum into me.

Giovanni pulled oil out of his pocket.

"This oil will help soothe your flesh," he said. "If you'll permit, I'm smooth some over your bottom now and administer my spanking later."

Considering how hot my ass felt at that moment, I could use some soothing. My bottom burned, my pussy ached, more cum leaked from my cunt.

"Please, sir," I said. "Please soothe my ass."

I noticed Giovanni smiled at my use of the word, sir. He released my arms and I stretched over his lap, not confined for the first time since my spanking started. Pouring some oil into the palm of his hand, Giovanni carefully smoothed it over my hot flesh, his touch light and delicate. The oil cooled my ass down quickly, perhaps some menthol or aloe, or other ingredient in it.

I also noticed he did not stop when my entire ass was oiled. He continued caressing my bottom. He poured more oil into his palm and smoothed it into the crack of my ass, lightly playing his fingers up and down the crease, over my starred sphincter. I remembered him whispering to me that he planned to fuck my ass and I expected him to start exploring my bottom, but he didn't, just a light touch up and down between the globes of my ass, reminding me of his earlier promise, but not taking advantage of my position over his lap.

"I'll take my fucking now, though," he said, concluding.

He told me to get back on my hands and knees and pulled me to the edge of the bed. Rubbing his cock up and down through my cum soaked slit, he rubbed me from my clit to my bottom. I shivered, not from the cold, but from knowledge of his whispered intent. Still he left it alone, not trying to enter my back door, respecting my wishes. He pushed into me, and I felt cum run down my leg, pushed out. While thrusting in me, his thumb pressed lightly against my back door, reminding me of his promise to fuck me there. I had to admit, the sensations created by his thumb as he fucked me were nice. Never quite entering, it was both soothing and exciting as he caressed me. The entire area from the brown rosebud to my pussy seemingly filled with nerve endings to grant me pleasure and he was intimately acquainted with each one.

He slowly stroked in and out, building my arousal, touching me all the while. It wasn't enough to carry me over the edge.

"Faster," I whispered throatily, "fuck me faster."

Giovanni ignored me. Slow and deliberate, his thumb lightly rubbing me, he kept on at the same pace. I tried to speed up myself, driving backward onto his prick. He smacked my bottom hard, making me yelp.

"Hold still," he ordered. I whimpered. "I'll go faster when I'm ready."

For fifteen minutes, nice and slow, never changing pace, his cock squelching in my cunt. Not even fully entering me, his hips never quite slapping against my ass. I was frustrated he was never going to bring me my orgasm and whimpered again.

"Do you need to cum, little one?" Giovanni said, his voice low and hoarse.

"Yes, sir," I replied. "I need to cum very badly."

"How badly?"

I moaned, "Very much, sir."

"Enough to fuck yourself on me?" He asked.

"Please, sir."

He paused with his cock barely inside me. His thumb was resting on my sphincter where he'd paused in his stroking of the sensitive flesh.

"You may fuck yourself then," Giovanni said.

Suddenly, Giovanni was becoming much clearer to me as a person. It was he who suggested me as the bet for my husband. He was the one wrapping me in plastic wrap to make me feel more helpless. He suggested all the other men watch and join when I was satisfying a fantasy for one of the others. Giovanni had insinuated himself into this process at every point. It almost felt like his plan from the very beginning. He'd set the chessboard, placed the pieces and moved them all. Very deep waters.

I saw what he'd done, now. He'd planted the insinuation in my mind that he was going to fuck my ass. He'd teased me to the point of distraction, building up my arousal, making me crave an orgasm. But if I were to start fucking him now, I'd have to penetrate my ass on his thumb. It was entirely up to me. I could stop and let my desire die a slow death, or fuck my ass on his finger while his cock fucked my cunt.

Go for my orgasm and fuck my ass on his thumb, or deny myself my pleasure. I started pushing onto his cock, feeling his thumb slip past the tightly muscled barrier of my bottom. The oil he'd spread had slicked the surface of both his thumb and my sphincter, so it slid down very easily. I was so close to climax, but mere penetration wouldn't be enough; I'd have to move. Fuck it!

I started fucking myself on his cock, his thumb riding into my posterior with each thrust. I had to admit it felt good. I'd never thought anal sex could feel this fine. Certainly his thumb wasn't as large as a cock, but fucking his thumb was adding to my pleasure. Giovanni was slowly informing me in his underhanded way I might enjoy being fucked in the ass.

So close now, wanting to orgasm more than ever. I sped up and plunged harder on him, driving him deeper inside me. Almost there, faster.

"Aaahhhh," I moaned, "I'm cumming. Fuck me!"

Giovanni started moving for the first time since he told me to fuck myself, slamming into me, hard and fast. Not only did it keep my orgasmic spasms going longer, it allowed him to cum himself. He groaned and I felt his cream spurting deep inside, joining the others, my pussy awash with their salty spunk.

Our contractions ended, he pulled out, his cock coated in the cum of five people.

"Clean me off," he said, placing his cock at my lips.

Fuck me! What was he doing to me? I opened my mouth and licked his prick clean. Naturally, watching me clean Giovanni's cock, the other three wanted me to clean theirs as well. I cleaned them all. More and more, I was being immersed in a miasma of sexual lust and a sense of submissiveness to these four men. Where it would end, I had no idea.

******

Chapter 7 - Sex Bell

My pussy was drenched in cum again. You can't have sex with four men and expect to get out of it clean. I used the bidet, washing myself as best I could.

It was time to eat again, the continual sex making all of us hungrier than usual. Matteo had brought the makings of veal parmigiano. I asked if they wanted it for dinner or supper. The all agreed they were hungry now and since I'd been used hard by all four twice today, they would need some time to recuperate before they were ready for more sex.

I went to the kitchen and put on my apron, the only thing I'd worn since they arrived yesterday. Making a quick salad, I put it in the refrigerator, then started a pot of water to boil for the pasta. Another sauce pan was put on the stove for the sauce to simmer, and I set out the veal, flour, spices, bread crumbs, eggs, Parmesan cheese, sauce, and started prepping the meal. When the veal was ready, I sautéed it for several minutes, putting it aside.

Giovanni came into the kitchen while I worked.

"Where are the others?" I asked.

"Recharging. You're wearing us out."

"I'm wearing you out? It's four against one. I need someone to hose me off every time all four of you fuck me."

He laughed. "You do get kind of messy."

"Kind of messy? I've got a rug soaking in the tub, chair cushion covers hanging to dry, and bedding I should be stripping off to wash, probably from more than one bed. And that's in less than a day. I don't think kind of messy describes it."

"You're enjoying it though, aren't you?"

"More than I should, I suppose, for a married woman. By the way, I know what you're doing."

"What am I doing?"

"You're trying to fuck me in the ass."

"I told you I was going to. Is it working?"

"Your cock is much bigger than your thumb."

"I hope so. Doesn't mean you won't enjoy it."

I looked at him, and he was smiling. "Just because I fucked your thumb with my ass, doesn't mean I want your cock in it."

"Doesn't mean you don't either. I'll assume it doesn't mean any more than it did, but I still hope to change your mind."

"Good luck with that."

"I'll take my chances."

I finished with the prep work and put the veal in the oven. I gave him a glass of wine, poured one for myself, removed my apron and sat down.

"You've been planning this a long time, haven't you, Giovanni?"

"Planning what, Maria?"

"Whatever this is, this bet thing."

"No, never planned a second of it. Not until Pietro made the bet, anyway. I'm an opportunist. I could see he was worked up to do something stupid and he did. Of course, the others helped, inadvertently, I'm sure; by questioning his manhood and willingness to bet his wife. I'm rather proud of them for jumping right in and pushing the way they did. Ever since the bet was made, I've planned. I want to experience everything with you, every part of your body. I could fuck you for a year and not get enough of you. I don't even mind sharing you with the others."

"Why not?"

"Because they helped push your husband to this situation where I can take advantage. Plus, you'd fuck me ragged if it was just myself for the whole weekend. Having the others here, watching them fuck you, helps me. Luca has quite the salami. Watching him spit you on his cock can get me hard even if I've just cum."

"Aren't you afraid I'd prefer fucking Luca and abandon the rest of you to your imaginations?"

"Even Luca can't fuck you all day and all night, plus size isn't everything. Matteo showed you how much a gourmet appreciates dining on your pussy. Marco showed you the close connection between pain and pleasure. Luca can show you a big cock and I'm sure you enjoy having him fill your cunt. Most women do. But you'll struggle taking that beast down your throat."

I glanced at the time and put the pasta into the boiling water. He was right. I'd learned from all of them.

"What do you plan on teaching me?"

"I've already been teaching you."

"What have you taught me?"

"The pleasure found in submission and helplessness, when choices have been removed."

"I'll admit being bound has increased my arousal. What else?"

"That even though I may not be the best at any one thing; I'm a jack of all trades who's good at many things."

This was true. He was the second best cunt licker, second best fucker, best kisser as far as I could tell. I hadn't spent a lot of time kissing any of them except Giovanni. He certainly knew how to turn me on. Everything he'd done had been enjoyable.

"What else do you hope to teach me?"

"That I'm the best ass fucker. It's one area where Luca's size is against him. Someone with a more modest cock will please you more, I'm sure."

Again, an astute observation. I wasn't letting Luca anywhere near my bottom. I was more willing to consider Giovanni or Marco if I decided to change my mind. "I'm not sure anyone can please me fucking my ass."

"To be determined," Giovanni said, smiling. "What have you got in mind for after dinner?"

"Pietro has a bell. I was thinking of using it this afternoon."

"A bell. What kind of bell and why would we want to use it?" Giovanni asked.

"A sex bell." Still seeing the look of confusion on his face, I said, "It's a normal bell, like a dinner bell, but it's been painted red and it says Sex Bell on it. Pietro introduced it soon after our honeymoon. He'd ring the bell whenever he wanted sex, but it always had to be something special. A new position, or sex in an unusual location, or with a new toy or outfit. Never just drop your drawers and climb into bed sex. Of course, sex with any of you is different since we haven't done most anything before, but the goal would be to think of something new or special. Perhaps we'll make a contest of it. Whoever is the most creative in their use of the bell will win something."

"Like what?" He asked.

"Something they want, I suppose," I said. Seeing the look on his face, I added. "Not something I've already said no to, like ass fucking. You'll have to earn that in another way."

Giovanni laughed. I tested the pasta. It was the perfect al dente. I strained it and dished it on five plates. The veal came out of the oven and I added veal to each of the plates, then poured some sauce over everything.

"Get the others, and I'll begin serving dinner."

Giovanni left to bring the others to the dinner table. I dished up the salad plates and brought them to the table. By the time I started serving the veal, they were all seated and the usual groping and touching occurred, once again leaving me wet and wanting. I'd be ready for more fucking this afternoon. Unlike last night, I had to eat something today. I was ravenous. For the most part, they let me eat, though they occasionally asked for something else and when I provided it, their hands would wander again, keeping me on edge.

How my husband ever expected this weekend not to result in sex was beyond me. If he were the one playing with a beautiful, naked woman, caressing her at every opportunity, he would have known the woman would have succumbed to her desires at some point. Even if it were one set of hands, it would have been difficult. Eight hands searching for every sensitive and intimate place on my body with the intent of stimulating me was impossible to ignore for very long.

Thors_Fist
Thors_Fist
2,598 Followers
1...45678...13