The Bet - the Complete Book

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Thors_Fist
Thors_Fist
2,598 Followers

"Do you want us to leave," Matteo said. "I thought you were willing."

"I am willing. Pietro asked for this and I'm giving it to him, in spades. I want everything that's supposed to happen while he's gone to happen, and I want him to see it all."

"Hell hath no fury like a woman scorned," Giovanni said, "or ignored.

"Don't you forget it," I answered.

"So are we going to do this or not?" Luca asked.

"Of course we are, Luca," I said, "with some rules."

"What rules?" He asked.

"I'm fairly certain I won't be able to breathe when your cock is in me, so don't stay in my throat for longer than twenty or thirty seconds, especially since my hands are tied and I've no way to push you off me. I'll try to get larger breaths when I get the chance, so I can give you that much time, but since you other three will be watching, if I show any signs of distress, get him out of me. I'll try to wiggle my toes or kick my legs or something, but don't depend on seeing a clear sign of distress, just keep an eye on me. This might be especially important once he starts to climax. I know how distracted men get when they start cumming. He'll probably forget all about the time when he orgasms, so you must keep track for him."

"Any other rules?" Luca asked.

"You're so big, Luca. Please try to go somewhat gently. I understand you might have to push to get yourself all the way in, but don't fuck my face until you're certain you won't damage me."

"I can do that," Luca said.

"Let's get started then," I said, before opening my mouth for him. I took a couple deep breaths, trying to oxygenate my lungs and blood.

Luca wasn't completely hard yet. He was still substantially bigger than anyone except Matteo even quasi-hard. He pushed his cock into my mouth and I started salivating. Even halfway inside me he was reaching the back of my throat. I started swallowing and he started growing. Remembering to pull out after thirty seconds, he let me gasp a couple more lungfuls of air before going inside me again. He was so big, my jaw was straining. With his increasing size, I got maybe two thirds of him down before he had to pull out again.

"I'm not sure I can do this," I puffed. "I'm not sure I can get all of him inside me before his time runs out and I need to breathe again."

"Luca may be able to help somewhat," Giovanni said. "I believe it will go better for him if he gives you an orgasm. Your throat may open more when you're experiencing passion. Play with her pussy, Luca."

"Love to," Luca said.

His fingers started playing with my exposed pussy, before he tried entering me again. As I was already aroused by my position and my confinement, it wasn't difficult for him to have me breathing fast for an entirely different reason than his cock filling my throat. I could feel my body responding to his fingering. He thrust inside my mouth, going slightly deeper. As I got closer and closer to an orgasm, it also seemed he was finding it easier and easier to invade my throat. Whether the two were related, I didn't know, but it did seem to help.

Finally, his hands achieved the intended result, and I climaxed. As I moaned, he pushed harder and his cock entered my throat all the way, his balls hanging in my face.

"Christ!" Matteo said. "Look at that, you can see his cock making her throat bulge!"

I couldn't see it obviously, but I felt it, like a big piece of meat, stuck in my throat, which no amount of swallowing would ever get down, then he slowly withdrew and I could get some air, panting hard.

"Man, that felt good," Luca said. "First time anyone got me all the way down. I could feel her swallowing. It was so tight on my cock."

Luca shoved again while I was still orgasming and he slid down all the way again. Then out and in again, easier this time, not struggling so much. As my climax started to wane, his cock felt bigger in my mouth, harder to swallow. Luca noted the same.

"I'm getting close," Luca said. "Someone else take over playing with her pussy so I can concentrate on my orgasm."

That was the first time we started to violate Pietro's instructions of only one at a time. Granted, only one was fucking me, but someone else began playing with my pussy and it was no longer one man using me at a time. I don't know who it was, Giovanni, Marco or Matteo, but someone else started caressing my cunt as Luca started squeezing my breasts and concentrating on the sensations of my mouth. Their fingers entered me and started finger fucking my pussy. I could hear my cunt squelching from my wetness and their hands.

In and out; in and out. We got into a rhythm, Luca and I; his prick poking in while I swallowed frantically to take him all, slowly easing his way out, grabbing two or three quick breaths, perhaps swallowing the saliva build up, before he slid in again, filling my throat. It almost became a tunnel, a tube into which he thrust, then pulled out. He was going faster and faster, getting closer. I was having to grab quicker breaths, but he wasn't staying inside me as long either.

Luca started grunting and I knew he was getting closer. I was close to cumming again as well, whoever was playing with me doing a fine job of stimulating me. I tried to concentrate on Luca, wanting to give him the best possible experience. He seemed to grow even larger in my throat and I started choking, then his cum started jetting into my throat. He pulled back just long enough for me to gasp for a quick breath, then pushed back in, still spewing his seed. I climaxed, pushed over the edge by someone's deft fingers and the warm, salty cum spraying in my throat. He started pulling way back, the head of his cock just inside my lips and he slowly coated my tongue with his cum. Luca shoved back in, my tongue cleaning his shaft, sucking him clean as he pulled back out again. I was gasping as he pulled out of me.

"Oh, fuck, that was great," Luca said. "You've got a great talent for sucking cock, Maria."

"The orgasms helped me take all of you," I panted. "Not sure I could have done it without them."

"Don't get comfortable," Marco said. "I need to get some of your mouth, too."

Marco would be a piece of cake after Luca. He slid in and I could even take shallow breaths while he was all the way inside my throat. Someone was still playing with my pussy, so either there'd been another changing of the guard, or it wasn't Marco who'd stimulated me after Luca. I climaxed from the fingering, easily swallowing Marco. He'd been more than aroused by witnessing me take all of Luca, so in around five minutes, I felt him groan and his sperm splashed inside my mouth. I swallowed rapidly to keep from drowning in his cum, thick and creamy.

Matteo was next, another larger cock, but I'd taken him during his Sex Bell session and it was even easier this time around. Once I'd taken Luca, no other cocks were likely to give me trouble. Someone was still playing with my pussy, so I imagined it was Giovanni all along who'd taken up the gauntlet to make me cum as I sucked Luca's sausage. I could almost ignore the persistent caressing of my cunt to ensure Matteo's orgasm was as good as it could be. Luca and Matteo were the first two to use me this morning during the contest, so they'd recovered the most in the interim. When Matteo climaxed, his balls had recharged enough to send a flood of cum into my mouth, enough so it was hard to swallow it all without spilling any. It was only the increased practice, I'd gained since the weekend began which made me capable of taking it all. I was glad to have eaten mostly salad for supper, given the volume of cum I'd swallowed afterward. It felt between the three of them, I'd swallowed 50 milliliters of sperm.

Only Giovanni remained. Rather than just fucking my mouth as it hung over the bed, Giovanni pulled me down a little so my head was supported. He climbed over me in a sixty-nine and as I started nibbling on his stiffened shaft, he began tonguing me. I climaxed quickly, well aroused by my previous climaxes and his skill at oral sex. As I sucked his cock, he licked my cunt, one or two fingers, thrusting inside me as well. I suddenly remembered Giovanni had gone without a climax while he massaged me this morning, though he'd been hard all morning. I suspected his cream would be even more voluminous than Matteo's or Luca's.

I orgasmed again, mewling around Giovanni's cock. When I did, a third finger began stroking the area around my anus, teasing me again as he had all weekend in his goal of fucking my ass. I was forced to admit, I liked the sensation of his finger lightly stroking over the starred entrance of my ass. It felt good; much better than I had reason to expect.

Another crest was rapidly approaching, as was Giovanni's. His cock was invading my throat more rapidly as he grew closer to spending. I was helpless to slow him down or do anything to impede him, my arms and feet confined, my legs spread wide. I started to shake, ready to cum. Giovanni beat me to it. His prick swelled and sent a slug of cum into me, then another and another. I spasmed, moaning and as I did, his finger penetrated my ass, shoving deep inside me, taking my climax to another level, extending it past the usual point of easing, keeping me bucking on his fingers as they plundered both holes and I sucked wildly on his cock, caught in a whirlwind of lust and desire. Fuck! I was still shuddering even as his cum dwindled to nothing, having emptied himself in my mouth.

We lay there, panting and puffing, exhausted from our exertions. Only the fact I'd swallowed everything keeping my head's pillow from being soaked. The one under my ass not so lucky as I'd cum several times before Giovanni licked the liquid from the last three orgasms off my pussy. I could feel dampness under my buttocks where I'd dripped on that pillow. More laundry to do.

Giovanni eased himself from my mouth, my jaw aching from sucking the cocks of four men in a row. He released me, beginning with my feet, then turning me over to release my arms. I stretched, my limbs tired of being confined in the same position for well over an hour.

"Was your fantasy everything you hoped it would be, Luca?" I asked, sitting up and looking at him.

"Perfetto," Perfect, he replied. "I'll have you do it again when I use you tonight."

"We'll need to give my jaw a chance to rest before I can suck you again," I said. "It aches. I would suggest that I pour you some more wine from my husbands wine cellar, so all of you may relax while I take care of some more housework. These sheets need to be washed. This pillow too."

They agreed more wine would be nice. I got another bottle and poured five glasses, leaving mine on the table. The four men enjoyed their wine while I did more housework, putting sheets, pillowcases and towels in the wash, taking other items out of the dryer. Taking the carpets out of the tub and hanging them to dry outside. Every time I walked by, they would play with me. I was used to it by now and tolerated it. I wondered if when they visited my husband in the future, I would slap their hands away as I'd done in the past, or let them fondle me as I did in the present. I didn't know anymore. I didn't even know what was going to happen tomorrow, let alone some vague day far off in the future.

Having finished my tasks, I went and sat with them while I drank my wine. Luca pulled me into his lap and kissed me while fondling my breasts.

"Let me finish my wine and you can play with me the rest of the night," I said.

"Remember," he said, "I'm going to punish you for trying to ignore my orders."

"I'm not likely to forget, sir."

"What orders did she disobey?" Marco asked, since Luca was talking about punishment.

"During the Sex Bell contest, I made her masturbate for me, but she wasn't allowed to cum. She tried to pretend she wasn't that close so she could cum without permission. I've made enough women cum in my life she couldn't fool me."

"You made her masturbate, Luca? How original," Giovanni said. "I think she should show us all how she masturbates, unless you're that eager to go to bed with her?"

"No, not that eager. It won't take her long to orgasm," Luca said.

So just as I did for Luca earlier, I leaned back against his chest while spreading my legs for the others and masturbating. I'd felt nervous doing it for him; nervous doesn't begin to describe what I felt stroking myself for all four. I eventually climaxed and they wanted to see it again, so I had to do it all over again, cumming faster the second time. They laughed at my moaning. If they could only hear themselves when they orgasmed, my moans might not seem so funny. I finished off my wine after the second one and Luca took me to bed, my own again.

"You're a good sport," Luca said, removing his clothes. I had nothing to remove. "You took the teasing well."

"Once I decided I would do this, I accepted it wouldn't be the same as going out with my girlfriends and I'd be subject to plenty of teasing, sexual innuendo, and playing as the only woman here and naked as well. Not much point in getting huffy about it or I'd be miserable the whole weekend."

"Have you enjoyed yourself?" Luca asked.

"If you're asking about the fucking, the answer would be yes. Best sex I've ever had in my life. Pietro should worry. He's unleashed quite the little slut by turning me over to you four. I may not be happy with a single forty year old lover anymore. I'd almost feel sorry for him, but I warned him. Before we go to bed, I want to shower and brush my teeth, and if you plan on fucking me, and I hope you do, don't forget the yoni egg in my cunt. Both you and the egg won't fit at the same time."

"Do I have to reach inside you to pull it out?"

"It's heavy enough, made out of jade, it should drop out if I relax the muscles hold it in there. Put your hand under my pussy and try to catch it as it falls."

Luca cupped a hand under my cunt and I relaxed my Kegel's and the egg dropped into his hand, slimy from all the times I'd cum this evening. He handed me the creamy egg and told me to lick it clean. While watching his eyes, I licked my cum from the egg and his cock started growing. He would have no difficulty fucking me again tonight. I stroked my hand underneath his shaft from sack to crown.

"Hold that thought," I whispered.

I went into the bathroom and washed the egg in the sink, brushed my teeth and took a fast shower, Luca joining me in the shower. This was the first time in several showers I didn't have to douche four loads of male sperm from my cunt. I kept his cock nice and hard as I washed him. We dried each other off and went into the bedroom.

"Pietro is a fool," he said.

"You'll get no argument from me," I said.

He put me on the edge of the bed and bent my legs back towards my shoulder.

"You have the most beautiful pussy," Luca said before he dived right in and started licking it.

I moaned. I'd had more people licking my pussy in the last two days. Pietro would do it, but not often. This was extraordinary and I loved it. Luca licked me to an orgasm before shoving his cock in my cunt, stretching me so wide. He kept my legs pushed up by my head. I was bent nearly in half one way and felt I was being torn in half the other. Skewered and loving it.

"Luca, you have the best fucking cock," I whimpered.

"If my cock is so fucking good, how did Giovanni win the contest?" Luca asked. "Nobody made you scream as loud as I did."

"Mmmm, amore mio, if the loudest orgasm was the criteria, you would have won in a heartbeat. It was actually quite close between three of you. I was tempted to draw straws it was so close. In the end, Giovanni won because his was the most original and he completely ignored his own pleasure to ensure mine was complete. But since you ask, if you had won, what would you have chosen for your prize? I've already granted you your deepest fantasy."

"I hadn't decided yet. I've enjoyed so much about this weekend. Perhaps a little more of everything that's happened so far. Some bondage, some licking and sucking, some fucking. I'd like to make you squeal like I did this afternoon."

Definitely not a lot of creativity. I think I was fortunate I chose Giovanni. I highly doubted he would choose anything we'd done so far. There was a very good chance Luca was going to make me squeal again though. I could feel my orgasm careening towards me like an out of control truck on ice. No brakes, full speed ahead. His big prick kept sliding through my liquid folds, in and out, mio Dio, fantastico.

He wanted to make me scream, I screamed, just for him. "Fuck me, amore. Fuck me some more. Make me cum again."

Another giant thrust and I shattered, quivering like aspens in Autumn. My arms went around him and I hugged him to me, thrusting against him, driving his cock deeper inside me. Madre!

I climaxed two more times before he emptied himself into me. When his cock stopped pulsing inside me, he pulled out and made me suck his shaft clean.

He finally let me straighten my legs, but only to bend me over his knee to spank me; the threatened punishment for trying to cum without his permission this afternoon. Ten hard spanks he gave me, much harder than the ones Marco did, my bottom jiggling each time his hand fell. I squealed again, an entirely different reason than the pleasure of my orgasm. When he finished, his hand grasped my sore buttocks and held me against him, and I wept silent tears, his hand hard against my reddened ass. Gradually, the soreness faded and I fell into slumber, his sleeping snake between us.

******

Chapter 9 - Giovanni's Fantasy - Chair Asana

I began stirring around seven.

"Why are you up so early?" Luca said sleepily.

"I have work to do, including laundry and your breakfast, or don't you want breakfast?" I asked.

"Breakfast is good, but you must suck my cock again first," Luca replied. "Now I've found someone who can suck it, I want you to finish me off in your mouth again."

I was agreeable. I tried taking him in a sixty-nine, and it worked as long as he was at less than full hardness, but once that happened, I was no longer able to take all of him. Once again forced to dangle my head over the edge of the bed so he could enter me. Left frustrated as I hadn't orgasmed prior to changing positions, I did manage to take him all the way down from this position, though he had to do some serious pushing to fully fill my throat despite my experience yesterday. At least my hands were free so I could push him if he didn't let me breathe enough. When he started cumming, he pulled out enough I could taste his cum as he squirted it into my mouth. When he'd finished, I licked him clean again and he got back into bed. Now I wanted to cum, but he was sleeping almost as soon as his head hit the pillow. Looks like I'd have to wait for Giovanni's fantasy to enjoy an orgasm. I still had no idea what a chair asana was.

I remembered to replace my yoni egg, sliding it into me after brushing my teeth and before starting my chores. Perhaps the egg would give me an orgasm.

The laundry was first, bringing in the carpets and putting them down, emptying the dryer and putting the damp bedding in. Next was breakfast, preparing something for everyone to eat before the days activities began. Matteo had returned again and was sitting in the kitchen, sipping a cup of espresso, having made some in the espresso machine. At least he wasn't smoking this morning. I squeezed his shoulder before pouring myself a cup. One of the advantages of having a rich husband was the finest kitchen. Breakfast consisted of pastries again, Italians liking our breakfasts small and the rest of our meals larger. When I had sufficient prepared, I woke everyone else.

They wandered into the kitchen in various states of dress from a pair of pants with no shirt, Luca, to pants, polo shirt and shoes without socks, Giovanni. Matteo was fully dressed before he left his house. I served them as I'd done for every meal and they petted and caressed me as they'd done for every meal. Giovanni pushed his fingers into my cunt and I finally climaxed, drenching his fingers.

Thors_Fist
Thors_Fist
2,598 Followers
1...7891011...13