The Bet: The Conclusion

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I turned and looked into their eyes. Yep, I saw hope. But I dashed it. "Damien and Sally, my plan was to throw you two overboard with two concrete blocks attached to your feet. Over the side with you two and be done with it. But I have decided to leave it to the fates."

"We are still far enough south, so the water will not be too cold for you two to survive for a few days." I ordered Yuri to grab a couple of life vests and for the brothers to put them on the two lovers.

"I am going to throw you both overboard. The first thing you better do is swim away from the ship. Those propellers can be a bitch. Oh, don't bother to yell. With the partying on the ship and the sound of the water coming from the ship. No one will hear you."

"I think I am doing you two a favor. If I don't throw you overboard, Sasha and her father will be waiting for you when you get back to the docks. Damien, they want to use your dick as a tongue depressor. Sally, they'll send you to the whore houses of Eastern Europe to be drugged out whore until you're used up. If you survive that, you'll be sold into slavery in the Middle East. I think I am being quite gracious in my actions."

"One thing before I end this." I stood back and smashed Damien in the nose. I felt a new high as I heard the cartilage breaking. He was screaming in pain as tears flowed down his face. He started choking on the blood at was running from his nose."

"Yuri," I yelled. "Get that life vest on him and throw him in. Make sure you cut him loose before you throw him overboard. Then throw Sally in. And cut her ropes too. Sally, Damien, if you survive this, if I were you I would find a hole someplace and hide in it for the rest of my life. I think Sasha has a long memory."

I smiled and headed toward the door. "Wait Phil," Yuri came up and whispered in my ear. "Hey! That bloody nose will attract sharks."

I gave him a fake surprise look, "It does?"

"Oh, I get it," said Yuri laughing. "You knew all the time."

....

Over the next few weeks, everything broke loose about the missing passengers on the cruise ship. Of course, I played the shocked and wronged spouse that was left with a small child to take care of. They never found their bodies. Several months later, one of the life vests washed up on the French coast. It had been ripped apart. The DNA test showed it was Damien's.

It was the beginning of fall, and the press quit coming around. I guess my situation was old news. I found it amazing when I started receiving marriage proposals from all over the world, from women wanting to be Danielle's mom and my wife.

One day I was sitting in the rocking chair on the front porch feeding Danielle her afternoon bottle. I looked up to see a black limousine pull in the drive. I smiled to myself as I saw Sasha step out and head toward me.

She made a plain pair of jeans and a sweatshirt look like they were formal wear. She had her black hair pulled back in a ponytail. She smiled as she approached my chair. "May I sit?" she asked.

I smiled and replied, "Sure, pull up a chair."

"How is she doing?" she asked, as she reached over, touching Dannielle's hand that was wrapped around the bottle.

"She is doing fine." I replied. I ask her all the time, but she doesn't want to talk about it."

Sasha chuckled a little bit at my answer. With a concerned look. She touched my arm. "How are you, Phil?"

I smiled, "I'm ok. I'm still kicking myself for being so stupid. But I'm getting better. "

She got a serious look on her face. "I hate to, but I have to ask you. You're not going to her do-Ummm-what you said to her what you told your wife what you planned for her future."

I thought very carefully before I answered. "Sasha, if anyone harms my daughter, I'll kill them. I was angry when I said it. I just wanted to hurt them."

Sasha smiled, "I didn't think you would. But I had to make sure."

I had held Danielle up to burp her. "Oh shit," came out of my mouth as Danielle spit up all over me when she missed the burp towel. I shot up out of the chair, making sure I held her away from me. I was trying to keep the spit from getting on her. I was stunned trying to figure out what to do first to fix this issue.

Sasha sprung into action, "Here, let me take her. You go in inside and clean up, and I'll finish feeding her."

It took 20 minutes to clean up and change my clothes before heading back outside. I walked out to see Sasha singing a Russian lullaby. Dannielle was just about to sleep when she reached down and kissed her on the top of her head.

She looked up at me with tears in her eyes. She was glowing. I smiled and said, "I think you'll make a great mom someday." She burst out in tears and held Dannielle closer to her.

I sat down and asked, "Why are you crying?"

"I'll never have children now," she sobbed. "We were planning on having children with that asshole. Instead, he called me a cow."

"You're lucky he's gone. You dodged a bullet with that asshole. He was getting a vasectomy behind your back. Be glad you weren't 45 and then you found out. You are beautiful, classy, and have great self-presence about you. Millions of men would love a chance to be with you. And if you are a cow. You're prime rib. That's my favorite cut meat."

She giggled and stood up and leaned into my face and gave me a tender kiss. I took a deep breath when I noticed her perfume again. "You keep wearing Jungle Gardenia and your bodyguard won't be able to protect you."

She giggled. With lust in her eyes, "Who said I'm the one that needs protection?" I gulped.

She had a big devious smile when she asked. "Did Sally wear it for you?"

"No, she hated it," I replied.

"Good," she replied. "I'll make you forget you ever cared about her."

She motioned to her driver to leave, and we went inside.

....

Three years later.

Daddy, sing it again. Please," pleaded Danielle. Mommy said you would."

"Thanks, mom," I said to myself. "All right, are you ready?"

"Yes, Daddy, yes," she leaned back in her bed holding her doll in her arm,

I woke up in the morning,

I looked up on the wall.

The Bed Bugs and the Kooties,

Were playing a game of ball.

The score was 3 to nothing,

The Bed Bugs were ahead.

The Kooties hit a grand slam,

And knock me out of bed.

"Daddy," giggled Danielle. "That song is so funny. What's a Kootie."

With a father's wit, I replied, "All boys have them. And you need to stay away from them till you're 35 years old."

With a sour look on her face, "ooo! I hate boys. They have Kooties." I smiled. With a short-lived victory for fathers all over the world.

"Goodnight, Daddy. I've done my prayers for you, mommy, grandmas and Grandpas, and my baby brother."

"Baby Brother," I replied with a surprised look. "Did mommy tell you that?"

With a matter-of-fact reply, "No, I just want one."

"Whatever the princess wants, she gets uh."

"Yep, Goodnight, Daddy, I'm sleepy."

I went downstairs to the den to relax. Then, I started thinking about all that had transpired in the last three years. First, I married Sasha. Then, we moved into 10,000 square foot house her father bought us. Hell, I even get along with Yuri and Sergey, my brothers-in-law.

I became head of Quality control overseeing guest services for the Cruise Line. Guess who's place I took. I determined I didn't need to go to sea to do my job. Instead, I sent secret guests to evaluate the services. If the crew knew management was on board, it turned out that it affected how they did their jobs.

One discussion I had with her dad was about a prenup. After the last fiasco with Damien, her dad wouldn't go to the law if I hurt his little girl. I agreed as long as he understood, I would never be a cuckold again, even if he killed me.

He said he understood how I felt. His ex-wife, Sasha mother, is still working in a brothel in eastern Ukraine. He even paid for my $100,000 teeth implants. He felt it was only right.

"Honey," then came the strong smell I loved, Jungle Gardena. "Yuri and Sergey are on your phone. They want to know if you want to go to Monaco with them."

I chuckled, "No. I don't want to go. Yuri and Sergey know I don't gamble anymore."

"All Right, Honey, I'll tell them." She returned to the room after turning my phone off.

She walked in naked with her five-month baby bump showing. Her breast had started swelling, and her nipples became more pronounced. "Honey, you can go with them."

"Why in the hell would I do that with you standing naked in front of me? Hey, what if Dannielle comes down? I asked.

She giggled and teased her nipples, "She's out cold, and the nanny is off tonight."

Sasha gave me a sly look. "You don't bet, huh? What if I bet you I'll race you to our room? Then, if I win, you eat me out for an hour. And then I fuck your brains out."

"And, if I win. What do I get?" I replied.

"Mmmm," she thought. "If you win, I'll suck you off till you come and swallow. Then I get you hard again, and you fuck my ass to you come again."

I sat there calm. I was evaluating the situation. Sasha was standing clear across the room with a 20 to 30 ft head start, and I was sitting down.

I exploded out of the chair. Sasha screamed and took off toward the stairs. I loved watching her ass as she bounded up the stairs squealing all the way.

I caught her at the top of the staircase and passed her. I chuckled as I went by as her tits were bouncing up and down. I beat her to the room and slipped behind the door waiting for her to arrive.

Sasha came through the door and looked around and didn't see me. So, I walked up behind her and lightly goosed her.

She squealed and turned to see me smiling at her. I put both my thumbs and forefingers together to form pinchers and started opening and closing them. I went for her nipples. She screamed, trying to cover them and block me.

I then took one hand and moved it to her pussy, and she moved her hand to block it. After that, I started going back to her tits. We both went back and forth. I tried to pinch her, and she wanted to block them.

She was still screaming and giggling for me to stop as she shuffled her backward toward the bed. "Stop, Stop, Stop, Phil." laughing as we went. Finally, she covered her nipples with her hand and arm. The other hand covered her pussy and stuck her tongue out at me.

"I give up," she begged. I reached her side and started ticking her. She pulled her hands away from her body, and she laughed. I grabbed them, placed her arms around my neck, and moved toward her body. We kissed, she purred, and I moaned as our tongues intertwined.

She pulled away, "I thought you didn't bet more."

Honey, I replied with a big smile. "It's not a bet if it is a sure thing."