The Beta Bridge

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The Stantons' house wasn't far and was as equally modest in size as my house, although mine was more up-to-date and stylish now.

Mardi and Bill led me to Eddie's crib. He had just been fed and was sleeping contentedly.

Bill said, "It's a blessing. He loves to sleep almost as much as he loves Mardi's tits."

We all laughed and Mardi blushed slightly.

Bill offered to make us all drinks. As Bill went to the kitchen, Mardi told me it would be her first post-pregnancy alcohol. Mardi was very cute, with a nice pixie cut, dark hair and pale skin, especially compared to Bill's permanent tan. What drew me in was her complexion though, smooth and as unblemished as alabaster. Not surprisingly, her breasts were full. Otherwise, her figure was petite, almost elfin overall. Even her figure only gave away a slight amount of remaining baby weight. Mardi explained she had carried Eddie deep and barely had stretch marks.

That's when Bill returned with three Old-Fashions.

"There, we go," he said as he sat down.

The three of us talked about parenthood and future plans during the first drink. The second round of cocktails brought a shift in the conversation.

"I want to thank you for helping us out," Mardi said.

"Oh, well, I was happy to pay Bill for the work. He helped me, too."

There was a pause.

"Uh ... I mean the other help, filling in for me and taking care of my horny hubby," Mardi said with a smile.

Fortunately, I had swallowed my sip when she said that.

"I told her everything. She noticed I was in a much better mood after my visits to your house. I tried to hide but you know women. I told her it wouldn't happen again and that it was just temporary, but after some jealousy at first ..."

"I started warming up to it," Mardi interrupted. "You see, Pete. I can be bossy, and you know Bill can. I've been thinking things might be smoother if we had a third who liked ... submitting to us both. I started looking at polyamory stuff. What do you think?"

I downed the remaining half of my Old Fashion.

"That's impossible for me to say, Mardi," I answered. "You and I only just met."

She nodded and said I was right. I replied that I would keep an open mind about it.

"Let's just see then. Would you like to start with an open mouth, Pete?" she challenged. "Why don't you both get naked and give me a show?"

That's when Bill took over again.

"Get up and strip, fag," he commanded. Both of them watched as I slowly removed my clothes and piled them where I had been sitting. Bill stood, threw down a couple of pillows and told me to kneel on them. By then, I was naked and my cock erect.

"He's not as big as you, Bill," Mardi said. "He's got a nice shape though."

Bill still hadn't stripped. This time, he stood in front of me and told me to pull out his dick. I reached up and unbuckled his belt, unzipped his pants and pulled them down. Bill kicked off his slip on loafers, stepped out of his pants and kicked them aside. He was wearing briefs this time and his bulge and rod were prominent beneath them.

"Not yet," I heard Mardi say before I lowered Bill's underwear. "Rub it on his face, Bill."

Bill grabbed my skull with both hands and started rubbing my face in his crotch - balls, shaft. I could feel it under the cotton. I could smell him again and it made my pulse throb in my smaller cock.

I moaned and Mardi chuckled.

"Wow, he really loves your cock, baby."

"Yeah, he does. He loves being put in his place, too."

Speaking of me in the third-person was doing that.

"Beg," Mardi commanded.

I looked up at him as he looked down into my eyes.

"Please let me suck your cock, sir, please. I've missed it so much. I need it and I need your seed, the cum of a stud."

"He has a need to feed on your seed. That is so sexy," Mardi laughed. "Fuck this!"

Mardi stood up, removed her top and bra and then her panties and plopped down on the floor, seated in front of her armchair.

"I want to watch from here," she said. "Take his underwear off, faggot."

I shuddered inwardly when she used that word, but I was eager to obey. Bill's rod was hard and leaking pre-cum. Something made me go for his balls first though. I started lapping slowly at his sack, bathing it with my tongue, tasting his salty nuts.

"Oh, wow, baby," Mardi said. "Watching you use this bitch is so hot, even more of a man. He's the rich, older guy but you've got him on his knees. Fuck, this is hot."

This seemed to motivate Bill even more. Again, he guided my mouth and head to his cockhead and slowly pushed it in. I moaned at the sensation.

"Who's the boss now, huh?" Bill asked rhetorically.

Mardi said, "God, I've never seen a cocksucker that happy."

This time, I was able to deep throat him after just a few thrusts. Mardi was impressed, and I was proud to serve. I must have been lost again in worshipping Bill's cock because Mardi seemed to have left the room and come back without me noticing. She had a vibe, and she started to work it in and out of her cunt. The room filled with her scent, combining with ours.

I could feel Bill swell. He was about to cum, but so was Mardi. She dropped her vibe, told Bill to stop, then got up, sat back in the armchair and draped her legs over the arms, spreading herself wide.

"Cum inside me, Bill," she said.

Bill seemed thrilled and he told me later it was the first time he had fucked her since she gave birth. He grabbed the back of the chair for balance, and Mardi guided him home. They both groaned, and just after no more than a dozen or more thrusts they both came loudly.

Mardi said, "Get over here. You are never to fuck me, faggot, but I will allow you to hump my pussy."

I knee walked over. Mardi grabbed my cock and showed me where she wanted my shaft, near her clit. Fortunately, she was soaking wet and I started to rub. I didn't last any longer than Bill, but even Mardi seemed impressed with my load. She scooped some off her lower belly and made me lick it off her fingers before pressing my face into it. I licked it up and just when I had finished she pushed me lower.

Mardi had been shaved for the birth, but wisps of hair were growing back. Her scent was strong and I could smell Bill's cum.

"I've always wanted someone to lick me after we fuck," she smiled at Bill as I muff dove in. To taste pussy again was a real treat. To taste it mixed with Bill's seed was a first and expanded my mind and libido again. I smiled as I licked thinking of it as baby batter in a baby oven. My face was a mess as my tongue delved deep into Mardi.

"Oh, God," she moaned. "Yes, you cocksucking pussylicker. That's it! That's it!"

She came. Mardi wasn't a squirter, but I felt her jerk her legs and slam her cunt into my chin and shudder with a cry. She was shaking when I sat up.

I probably should regale you with tales of our marathon sex, but frankly that was it that first time. Mardi was right though. I became a bridge between the two. Being able to sexually dominate someone together made it easier for them to have conventional sex on a more equal basis. At least that's how I interpreted it.

I became a regular 'Uncle Pete' to Eddie. When maternity leave ended for Mardi and she returned to work as a nurse. I would watch Eddie when Bill couldn't. Two years later, Mardi had another on the way. I changed diapers, kept things tidy and kept them sexually happy, too, sucking their cocks, fluffing, licking Mardi's pussy. There were other adventures and variations. Maybe I'll write about them some day.

Went I wasn't housekeeping, babysitting or being a sex slave, I even was a mentor to Bill. As I entered my sixties, Bill became a successful general contractor, small at first but even now his company is growing. The menage a trois has cooled some as their children have matured and their careers taken off. I have a steady girlfriend who is in her early 50s. Things are good.

12