The Betelgeuse Rule: Playing Around

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

SWACK! SWACK! SWACK! Came in rapid succession and the first startled scream came from deep in her being. Fingers tugged on her 'love button' and pow the first wave hit and she moaned, "Thank you, Mistress."

The final three swacks were quick and not so hard. 881 screamed, "Please, Mistress, more, harder, I'm so close." It only took two more quick, solid hits to drive her into 'subspace' with an orgasm that rolled on and on.

When she returned to Earth, she was free from the bench and being held on Linda's lap as she cuddled her and Sally stroked her hair. "Thank you, Mistress?" and then she kissed her. The crowd cheered and slowly dispersed, about 20 came into the store to browse around or sneak a peek at the slaves close up.

Linda led the three of them to the back of the store and delivered their instructions. "233 go to booth one, 881 go to booth 2 and 882 go to booth 3. At the entrance, you will enter your SIN and step inside. In this booth, any hair below your clavicle will be removed. You will be scanned, fingerprinted and photographed. You will assume the poses numbered on the wall as directed by the computer. The unit will then place sensors all over your body. I hope you are not ticklish. When, this is finished the back door of your booth will open and you will see a large, recliner in what looks like an eggshell. Have a seat and place your left arm in the blood pressure cuff. The chair will place a screen at eye level, insert both a vaginal sensor and an anal probe. At one point during the test, the chair will restrain you. Please struggle as hard as you can until the program beeps. This test is a lot of fun and is over in less than 15 minutes. At that point, I will bring you, one at a time to the piercing booth for your rings, if you decide you want to add them. Alternately, I'll bring you back up front so you can get dressed while we wait for your results to be tabulated. If there are no questions, please go to your booth."

As the 'slaves' headed for their booths, Linda headed for her computer as something was bothering her badly. She was sitting there staring at the screen when Sonja came out from the other side of the store carrying a neoprene-lined, shiny, stainless-steel chastity belt and a stainless-steel leash. "This is for Sally, so just add it to my bill. I also want the control unit, the probes and a gag but they are all locked in the glass case. What are you studying so intently, if I may ask?"

"When I pinged Sally's chip, it listed her manumission date as July 2040, that's ten years from now! I went online and I found her collar, it's a 'Forever Yours' model 250. That sucker costs $8,000. The first-time use is programmable but the second use locks it for ten years and Heaven forbid, the third use is lifetime enslavement. Did you know that? Even more importantly, does she know that?"

"Yes, I know it but she doesn't yet. My husband and I talked about doing an extended FINO agreement when our daughters reached high school age, as I loved being his slave. Unfortunately, Sally was looking through my drawers and found it today, played with it, and here we are. I want to wait maybe a month or so when she has settled into a routine so the initial shock doesn't send her off the deep end. I talked to my husband while you were busy and explained everything to him. We will take good care of my sister and see that she has every opportunity. We talked about sending her to a finishing school like the Venus Academy of Sexual Arts to boost her confidence going forward. We will allow her to continue her schooling and hopefully she'll be able to maintain her special relationship with Tara. I will talk to mom about it before I say anything to Sally. It's not a good situation but she will only be 28 with her whole life ahead of her when she is free again."

"That's quite a burden you have. It's great that you love your sister that much. A lot of people would just sell her and pocket a million bucks or more. She is definitely Prime material. I'll get the keys and you can show me which items you want while they do their tests."

882, a.k.a. Elaine Benkstrom, typed 0720-7882 into the keypad and the door to her booth opened. She stepped in and the computer took over and directed her to grab the two transparent cylinders in front of her. As soon as she did, a beam of light ran down the tube and the robotic voice said, "Finger and hand prints complete," and the cylinders withdrew into their compartment for cleaning.

"Please place your hands and feet on the pads as indicated by the diagram on the screen and remain still. This resulted in her standing semi-spreadeagle, kind of like DaVinci's naked man sketch. A split clear panel came out from in front and in back of her, encircling her neck. As soon as it clicked together, she felt a warm spray hitting her everywhere. She tried to look down but all she could see was a green slime splattered on the underside of the glass. Moments later, she was struck by blasts on all sides with hot water and the glass below went clear again. Infra-red lamps turned on and dried her very quickly. The collar retracted to the voice saying, "Hair removal complete. Please turn around to face the camera and assume position 1."

Having gone through all six required poses for the Nation Slave Registry, the voice instructed 882 to raise her arms over her head so a set of sensors could be placed on her body. It turns out there were 30 in all, and 882 giggled, as they did tickle like Linds had said. "Please exit the booth and go to your pod."

882 was somewhat shocked but please with how her naked mound looked and how puffy her labia were. She slipped a couple fingers in and felt her arousal then quickly climbed into the chair, half-embarrassed when she heard her daughter's booth open. "OMG, I hope she didn't see me playing with myself," she thought.

This was the most, high tech environment 882 had ever seen. Scanners were everywhere. It reminded her of an open MRI unit, almost medical in nature. Every part looked sterile. As it lowered a screen in front or her eyes, a sexy voice reminded her to put her left arm in the blood pressure cuff and lie back and enjoy the ride. "Inserting vaginal probe. Inserting rectal probe. Sensors activated, begin program."

One by one a series of pictures appeared on the screen for about two seconds each, the emotional and physical responses to each being recorded by the constantly scanning sensors. The first series of scenes were basic nudity and masturbation, then heterosexual sex, followed by homosexual activities. These changed to sex in groups, then BDSM, then bestiality, then watersports, electric sex, edge play and finally ADBL (diaper play). When the first cycle completed, the vaginal probe went to work. Some slaves could cum after just the first round of stimulation, 882 was one of them, as was 233 who was hot before the whole thing began.

The second series of pictures were again at two second intervals but they were of mixed races, black, white, yellow, every combination you can imagine. Upon completion, the rectal probe was activated, a new sensation for all three and 881 was the first to cum but the other two responded well also.

The next round was scenes from the first set only with different smiling faces and body shapes and at one second intervals. Things were heating up and both probes and breast pads came to life. The restraint simulation kicked in and 882 struggled for all she was worth and came before the pictures finished. She was spent.

Four more rounds were shown cutting the interval in half each time. Smells were introduced during a brief pause at the half-way mark to see what, if any, sensitivity to aromas they had. The taste test followed immediately after that including cum and 'pussy juice'. The final two rounds were accompanied by the loud sounds of lovemaking, deep-throating, floggings, and cummings. And then it was over. At least that's what they thought.

Linda's store's success was no accident. Every month or so, the company would refine the program to get more precise readings and better understand human nature. Linda, being a computer geek at heart, took the opportunity to fill the thirtieth-of- a- second, one-frame gap between pictures with her own messages. Too fast for the eye to discern but easily absorbed into the subconscious. Was it legal? Hell No! but who's going to believe a slave or think to look into it. The money was great and she justified it to herself thinking that it only would work on people with latent submissive tendencies anyways. She was just freeing them to truly be who they should be. A brief sample of her messages includes: I like to give pleasure. I get pleasure from giving pleasure. It pleasures me to be naked. Slaves are naked. Slaves give lots of pleasure. I want to be a slave. My collar gives me and my Master pleasure. I love my collar. I love my brand. My brand gives me and my Mistress great pleasure. I love my piercings My jewelry makes me proud to be a slave. My Master loves my rings. They give him great pleasure. I love to service my Master's huge cock. I love the taste of his cum. I love to lick my Mistresses pussy. I love the scent and taste of my Mistress. I am very obedient. My obedience gives everyone great pleasure......and the cycle repeats with every showing. Sales in the accessories part of the store were off the charts as were piercings.

Linda's store's performance had caught the attention at the head office shortly after it opened and they wanted answers. She hastened to exclaim, "It's all do to location. You put this store in the heart of the 'Bible Belt'. What did you expect? There are a lot of guilt-ridden, sexually-repressed people here. Slavery offers them the opportunity to be set free to fuck whoever they can with no shame or blame. Maybe you should open one in Virginia or maybe Massachusetts with all its stuck-up, stuffy heritage. Free up those people." They didn't quite by her rant but the money was good, so, don't rock the boat. "Keep up the good work, Linda."

The 'slave haze' was heavy upon all three of them when Linda came to collect them. "How was it? Did you enjoy it?

"Oh, yes, it was wonderful. Can I get my rings now?" asked 882.

"Me too, me too. I want a whole set of rings. I'd loving those pretty rings. My sister has some rings. I love my sister. I want to give her pleasure," gushed 233. "I love Tara. Can Tara have pretty rings too?"

"Slow down, slow down. Take a breath 233. Yes, Tara can have rings too if she wants them." Linda smiled to herself. It always made her smile when slaves begged to be pierced. "Would you like to have rings like 233?"

"Oh, yes please, Mistress, lots of rings," said Tara as the haze slowly started to lift. "I love Sally. I love the taste of her pussy. I love to give her pleasure."

"It's settled then, everyone gets a complete set of rings, nose, nipples, bellybutton, outer labia and hood. We can always add more later if you want them. I only have one piercing booth so you will have to take turns but it only takes the robot three minutes, so who wants to go first? Okay, 882 step in and the supports will squeeze a little to hold you still. When the red light comes on just take a deep breath and you'll be done in an instant."

233 and 881 exchanged quick glances at each other and fell into a passionate embrace trying to swallow each other's tongue and cupping the other' ass. They would have gone into '69' right there on the floor but the booth beeped and 233 was told to enter the booth as 882 stepped out admiring here new rings with a big smile.

233 took her deep breath as a shot of knock-out gas hit her in the face. The robot proceeded, as it had time-and-time before, piercing, placing and welding the rings in an instant. The 8 labia rings, four on each side took the longest but the hood ring placement had to be the most precise for the most pleasure. The coating applied to each ring assured that the piercings would heal in minutes without the possibility of infection and allow the rings to move freely. 100% oxygen flooded the chamber and 233's eyes popped wide open and fully alert. She emerged from the booth in time to see 882 being licked by 881.

882 fingered herself to conclusion while 233 rush to fondle those DDs that she envied so badly. "Mom, I love you so much, I want to be your slave too. Let me give you pleasure."

"Wait until we get home, I want you in my bed tonight, if it's okay with your owner."

881's exiting from the booth was truly a non-event as mother and daughter stared into each other's eyes while holding hands. She ran over to them eager to see and to show all the new rings.

"Okay, slaves, let's go get you dressed and see your scores. Follow me up front."

It was hard to tell who got the bigger surprise, Tara or her mom, Leslie Crane.

Tara rushed to her mom's waiting arms, gave her a real kiss and asked, "What are you doing here? I am so happy to see you."

"I couldn't stand the suspense anymore and didn't see how I couldn't be here for your big day. Let me look at you. Oh, I love the dainty, little nose ring, it really draws attention to your pretty face. Oh my, you have rings everywhere just like a real slave. You didn't sign anything did you? They have a reputation at being the best at getting girls to self-enslave."

"No, Mom, but I would love to be your slave. You are so beautiful and I just want to give you pleasure."

"Oh, baby girl, that is so sweet. Get you dressed and let's go home." Leslie turned to see Sally and Elaine standing there naked and holding hands. "Hi, Elaine, what are you doing here naked?

"The girls all ganged up on me and conned me into getting graded with them for moral support."

Are you going to want to be my slave too?"

Elaine had all kinds of mixed-up emotions running through her and the suggestion of being a slave to her neighbor she lusted after, put her embarrassment and self-control on tilt. She rushed to Leslie and kissed her in a way that left no doubt in anyone's mind how she felt. Leslie was stunned but kissed back but then the moment was over. Elaine realized what she had done. "I'm so sorry, Leslie but I'm not sorry. Today has freed me. I will never conceal my feelings again. I have love for everyone, Sally, Sonja, Tara and you, Leslie Crane. You'll never know how happy I was when you and your family moved in next door to us. I have to bite my lip every time I see you, I have wanted to confess my love for you for so long."

The silence was deafening as Leslie hugged the sobbing Elaine. Tara and Sally joined in the hug as Sonja just looked on. Something wasn't right here and she wouldn't let it go until she knew what.

The hug fest was ended when Linda picked-up the printout from the computer. "Here are the results: Attractiveness based on asymmetrical images to standard - Tara and Sally scored 9 out of 10, Elaine got 8.5 Physical fitness based on BMI and general tone- again Tara and Sally scored 9 out of 10 while Elaine got 8. General submissiveness based on bondage test - Tara showed 8 Sally got 8.5 from and Elaine got 9.5 Awesome. Arousal from vaginal/rectal stimulation - everyone got 9.5/10 in this category, that's called 'slave heat' folks. Arousal from visual, auditory, smell and taste - Tara and Sally averaged 8.75 on the 4, Elaine had a perfect 10.

Since fitness and youthful attractiveness are heavily weighted, Tara and Sally both grade as pure PRIME. Elaine's physical attributes and age would normally place her in the 'Choice Plus' category but adding in her hyper-sexual responses and natural submissiveness, she is awarded 'Prime Minus'! Congratulations everyone." Everyone there, even if they had just come in to browse, cheered and applauded as they ogled the naked slaves standing there.

"So, would either of you, Tara or Elaine, care to enslave yourselves today?" asked Linda hopefully.

Sonja jumped right into the gap before anyone could say, 'Boo' and said, "As the holder of the claim tickets for these girls, I have to say that no one is signing anything today. Let the euphoria of today's events be examined in the light of day and maybe some will. This is a decision not to be made in the heat of the moment."

"Okay, I will finish updating the registry, issue Tara and Elaine's chips and update Sally's chip as well. Since we here at Sam the Slaveman don't differentiate between Prime (-), Prime, and Prime (+), you are all entitled to receive our beautiful Prime 3"-high logo, anywhere on your body, at no cost to you as a thank you for choosing us to do your grading. Here's a picture of what it looks like, pointing to the front of the counter. Think about it while I do the record keeping. Now hand me your collars and please put some clothes on."

"I want one, Mom, can I please get one."

"Sonja, are you putting one on Sally?"

"Absolutely, she earned it and I am very proud of my Prime brand from Longhorn's. I only wish they had laser branding back then. I still wince when I think about it, but my husband is very proud of it too. I think just above her left ankle would be a good spot as everyone will see it."

"Thank you, Mistress, I will wear it proudly for you."

"Well, we may as well make this a family affair. Three Prime women in one family is definitely something to be proud of. Let's do, it."

"Okay, Tara, where do you want yours?"

"Anywhere you say, Mistress Mommy."

"How about your forehead, smarty-pants?"

"Mom!" shrieked Tara.

"Okay, just your ankle then," and she kissed her on the forehead and gave her a hug.

Linda called Sally over to the desk and put sensor up to her breast and it binged. "You're all up to date. I overheard you all want the tattoo above your left ankle, is that right? Sally nodded. "Put your foot up on this stool and stand very still." She wiped her ankle with an alcohol pad and 'ZAP' and a scream later it was done and beautiful. "Here's a couple pain killers, the water fountain is in the other room. Good Luck, Sally."

Tara was next and Sally stood right next to her BFF holding hand. "Okay, Tara, lift your t-shirt and I'll inject your chip, it's already loaded with your information." A quick wipe just above her bra cup in the chip was insert in her right boob near her breast bone." She had seen Sally's reaction and was determined not to scream when the tattoo was applied. ZAP and scream, so much for determination, but she smiled proudly anyways.

While this was going on, Leslie and Elaine were having a big lip-lock off to the side. "Elaine, your turn" caused them to separate. Her DDs gave Linda plenty of place to choose from to chip her but she stuck to the standard spot near the breast bone in the spongey tissue. ZAP and 'O-o-o-o-o' and a bite of her lip. "You really are a pain slut, aren't you?" Linda teased. "Here's a brochure that you and your husband might find interesting, I'd be glad to help you going forward," and she handed it to her, "The Texas FINO for Loving and Trusting Couples."

"Okay, you are all done and unless you are going to buy something else, make way for the real shoppers," she laughed.

Sonja wasted no time herding the group towards the exit while naked Sally drew all the attention of the onlookers. Sally didn't screw up this time and held the door for everyone. Sonja lovingly squeezed her tits, hooked her new leash to her collar and they headed out of the mall. "Mom," asked Sonja, "May I drive, you seem a little distracted right now."

"Okay, here are the keys. Hey, Leslie, may we join you for pizza somewhere, it's a little late to start making dinner now?..... Carmine's?........ Meet you there in 15 minutes."

Tara's dad, John, joined them as did Robert. Needless to say, the conversation was very animated and went on almost until closing time. Everyone kissed and hugged and went home happy. "Not bad for Day 1 of being a slave," mused Sally.