The Betrayal Ch. 04

Story Info
An erotic thriller set in Delhi.
5k words
4.38
3.9k
3
0

Part 4 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/13/2023
Created 02/04/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

THE BETRAYAL - CHAPTER FOUR

The dull thuds of footsteps and excited chatter swelled as everyone packed up and walked out together. Celebrations were in order because classes were out for a week. Meanwhile, Neha was lost in reverie, watching him out of the corner of her eye from across the room. He wasn't wearing a tie today.

In its wake, a couple of buttons at the collar were undone. How was she supposed to listen to the lecture? His dark chest hair appeared bronze in the sunlight that drifted from the high windows of the classroom.

Hari was talking with another student, but she knew he could feel her gaze. She thought about unbuttoning her blouse to mirror him. Maybe then she would capture his attention. He told the student to enjoy their break. They scuffled away.

Hari kept busy until the last person was out the door. He wiped down the chalk board, filed papers, and pretended she wasn't there. When the door closed one last time, he tilted his gaze up to meet Neha's and smiled.

"Shouldn't you be heading home? I won't be far behind."

"Why? What if I want you now?" Neha asked. "Haven't I been your best student?"

"Neha-"

"It's been weeks since we have done anything here," Neha continued with a suggestive look in her adoring eyes. There was a needy lilt to her voice.

"And there's good reason for that," Hari told her.

"But it's spring break. Everyone is long gone by now. We should take advantage," Neha bargained. Hari raised an eyebrow. Maybe they had time after all. He walked over to her and was leaning in to kiss her when the door cracked open.

A hurricane of fear siphoned all of Neha's arousal and anticipation. Hari pulled back just in time as a face peered around the door. It was Ahana, Neha's friend.

"Neha, I thought I would find you here," she said.

Neha's heart stopped completely. Neha couldn't speak let alone move. Did she know about them? It took her a moment to realize that she was referring to the fact that it was her last class of the day. Still, she was worried that Ahana found it strange that they were alone. However, Ahana was one of the few people on campus that knew that Hari was now her stepfather.

In contrast, everyone in Neha's neighborhood had been gossiping about it for months. Hari waved. His other hand was in his pocket. He didn't tremor or give away any sign of almost being caught. Neha wished she could be as indifferent on the surface.

"We're going to get some pizza. Are you going to come with us?" Ahana asked. She was talking different in front of Hari, more reserved. Ahana had asked Neha about it earlier, but she had forgotten. 'You never come out anymore,' she had said before their next class. 'You're allowed to have some fun.'

What she didn't know was that Neha's definition of 'fun' had changed the moment she had laid eyes on the professor. Fun used to be grabbing sweet drinks and shopping in between assignments. Now fun was her being fucked from behind while her mother was sleeping at the end of the hall.

Neha glanced Hari's way, reluctant to answer. She wanted to spend the last day before break with him. The week off was supposed to be their honeymoon or at least that had been what they'd discussed in private.

It was ideal since they both had free schedules and her mother working long hours at the shop. She wanted to start immediately. Neha was done with waiting, but the truth was she had used up all of her excuses over the past term.

Neha couldn't tell Ahana that she had a question for him. She'd used that the other day and she couldn't tell her that she was studying late because she's already packed up her bag. Besides, there was nothing to study for. Maybe she could use a new one. Perhaps they were planning a surprise for her mother so she couldn't go. Neha was about to start lying through her teeth when Hari beat her to it.

"Ah, yes. She was just telling me about that," Hari said. "Have a great time. Don't let me keep you," he told them, hiding a slight smile.

Neha fought the urge to make a face at him. He knew how much she had been looking forward to this. "We have all week to talk about family plans for spring break." The true meaning behind his words lingered in the air between them.

'Smooth, very smooth,' she thought as Ahana whisked her to the door. It had barely swung shut behind them before Ahana started giggling about how strange it was that Hari was her stepdad. She had so many questions. It had been a while since they had caught up and she wanted to know everything.

Neha's responses were brief and uninspired. She couldn't believe he had sent her off, just like that. He could have easily been the one to make up a story about why she couldn't go. Ahana wouldn't have doubted a word he'd said for a second.

They walked out of the building together and met up with other girls. Neha barely recognized them, not having seen their faces since the beginning of the year. She looked over her shoulder at the campus before following them into the crowded streets.

~

Hari organized the classroom. It had been a busy finals week and he had barely had the time to straighten up anything between grading papers, pretending to be a good husband and fucking Neha to relieve the stress. It was a rare moment of silence. He relished it.

He snapped his briefcase shut and was walking around his desk to leave when there was a loud clang. Hari looked up to see two people by the door, staring at him. One was a man with short oily hair and a permanent smirk on his face. The other was a woman with wavy medium length black hair and an accusatory look in her eyes.

"You shouldn't be here," Hari told them, his voice so low it was almost a growl. "I told you never to come here."

"Then you should have contacted us sooner," the woman reprimanded, crossing her arms under her full breasts.

"Or have you forgotten about us?" The man beside her inquired as he walked down the steps away from the doors. Hari just stared at them with grim disapproval.

"You know that I've had to be careful, Dev" Hari reminded him.

"Are you whining, Hari? It doesn't suit you," the woman taunted him. "Undoubtedly a side effect of being with that little slut for too long."

"That slut is going to make us all royalty," Hari snapped, his eyes flashing with anger. It was reckless for them to show up like this. They were going to ruin everything.

"Oh, yeah? When?" Dev asked. "We've been squatting in a hotel for weeks eating rice and beans."

"Aren't you already living like royalty?" It was the woman who was speaking now. Her feet were light on each step and her smile was twisted with bitterness. "I suppose you thought you could leave us on the sidelines."

"Come on, Sonia -" Hari began. He was desperate to speak to her alone.

"I wouldn't try to lie your way out of this if I were you," Sonia warned him. The tone of her voice was menacing and calculated. She was only a foot away from him, with her hands on her hip. There was a long slit in her black skirt that exposed one of her glossy thighs. A thigh that Hari had kissed, licked and spread wide countless times.

"You won't let me defend myself?" Hari remarked.

"Not if you're just going to make excuses," she affirmed. "It's been over four months since you married."

"I know. I know. But -" Hari started.

"But what?" Sonia interrupted. "You've been keeping all the money for yourself!"

"Probably got it the day after the wedding," Dev speculated.

"Why would you share when you live the life that every man dreams of? Your bed is always warm," Sonia seethed.

"Come on now. You both are blowing this out of proportion," Hari reasoned with them. "If I was the beneficiary of a sizable fortune, why would I still be working here?"

"Don't act like you haven't been biding your time. You could be flying off to Dubai for all we know," Dev shot back.

"That would be a perfect plan if I didn't just move into their house," Hari told them, exasperated.

"Oh, come on baby," Sonia mocked, pressing her hand against his partially exposed chest. "You don't need to play with me. Just tell us where the money is."

There was an unspoken 'or else' at the end of her sentence. Her lips were shiny and dark. So sassy yet delicious. Hari wanted them on his skin, but that wasn't going to happen unless he told them the truth. Dev wasn't wrong. He had been biding his time, but not to deceive them. The confrontation was inevitable.

"It's complicated," he told them. Sonia looked like she wanted to smack him. "The money was never the widows. It was left to her daughter."

"If that was true, then we would be on vacation right now," Sonia said. She knew that he had Neha wrapped around his finger. That dim-witted girl would do anything for him.

"Sonia, you know that I would love nothing more than to see you frolicking in a bikini," Hari told her. His provocative tone was not nearly as effective as he'd hoped. She just stared at him, waiting for him to explain.

"The money was left to her, but it's locked," Hari told them after a few moments.

"Locked?" Sonia repeated with attitude, demanding more information.

"Locked until she turns 26 or marries," Hari divulged with reluctance. Dev threw his hands up in the air before spinning on his heel and pacing.

"You must be joking," Sonia said, but Hari's eyes were hard, and his jaw was set. There was no questioning it. Her hand went to her forehead before sliding down with defeat. "We have to call it."

"No," Hari said.

"It's non-negotiable," she snapped. "You married the wrong woman and now we're screwed."

"You know that would have been untenable. This was the only way and it is still the only way," Hari asserted.

"What are you talking about?" Sonia asked.

"If you'd only let me explain earlier-"

"Just spit it out," she commanded. He hadn't seen her this angry in years. His cock was taking shape in his slacks. Dev was standing behind her now, glaring at Hari with the same brand of impatience.

"We can still get it out. Being Asha's husband still gives me some control of their assets," Hari improvised.

"Sure, it does," Dev said, sounding unconvinced and sarcastic.

"Come on Hari. This is all sloppy and you know it. The longer we stick around, the more likely we will get caught," Sonia replied. At least, she was using a different tone, less patronizing and more persuasive. Hari could sense that he was getting through to her.

"Trust me, Sonia. It's going to be worth it," he told her, reaching for her arm. She shook him off.

"That's what you said 6 months ago." Her voice was softer now.

"Just admit it," Hari said. "You missed me." She didn't meet his eyes. Her arms were crossed so tight that her large breasts were pushed up, spilling out. This time she remained still under his touch. He dared to kiss her, pulling her close.

Sonia stayed rigid for as long as she could, but his kiss was just as skilled and warm as she remembered. It didn't take long before she was breathless, and her arms unlocked. Dev's signature grin curved up.

"Aw, lovebirds in action. How sweet," Dev mocked. "We're going to be destitute soon but it's all worth it if you two are back together," he joked. Sonia pulled away ever so slightly.

"He is right you know," she agreed. "We're almost out of money from the last job." Hari stroked her face.

"So, I'll send you both some more," Hari assured her, his voice soft. "Being a professor has some benefits." Sonia rolled her eyes.

"We won't be living nearly as well as you do," Dev mentioned, still raw.

"I know this is taking longer than we expected," Hari told them. "But this isn't some botched inheritance that we're talking about. We're used to coming in and getting crumbs. It's actually a blessing that no one has been able to touch it for this long."

"What about their allowances?" Sonia asked. He just shook his head.

"Their allowances are modest in relation to the fortune. Even after all these years," Hari confided. "Do you see why I want to stick it out now?"

Hari looked straight into Sonia's eyes with one hand on each of her shoulders. His fingers squeezed the tension that was gathered there. Sonia sighed, relaxing. They'd never been this lucky. The last time they had tried to secure a trust fund, they'd found that most of it had spent shamelessly and all that was left was divided into different accounts. Asha and Neha's modest tastes were their fortune.

This was the dream job, no matter how long it took. They wouldn't all have to share a flat after this or stay in Delhi. Hari told her as much as his hands worked their way down Sonia's arms. His voice was low and hypnotic. The muscles were taut and satisfying.

Sonia was one of the few women he had ever been with that worked out on the regular. Every part of her was toned and bounced back in the wake of his touch. His erection was undeniable now.

He turned her around and moved her hair over one shoulder so that he could focus on her back. Dev watched with mild interest from his perch on the corner of Hari's desk. He picked up one of the papers that he found there only to let go of it with distaste.

"How have you been able to keep your cover for so long, anyway?" Dev asked. They'd only intended for Hari to pose as a professor for a couple of months at the most.

"Am I exceeding your expectations, Dev?" Hari asked with amusement before placing his lips on the base of Sonia's neck.

She inhaled and relaxed even further. Dev's gaze locked with Hari's over her shoulder. They'd played this game before. Hari's hands were teasing the sleeves of her dress. One sleeve was already slipping down her arm, revealing more of her cleavage to Dev.

"So, you won't tell me how you've managed it, then?"

"I just didn't drop out of school as quickly as you did," Hari replied.

Sonia let out a deep, satiated chuckle. It was barely audible but Hari felt it move through her body. His hands made another pass over her arms and the sleeves sagged down even further. Her bra was on display now, black and shimmery.

He guided her to the table. She held onto the edge, breathless as he continued to search her. Her dress was pushed up and over her ass. He sucked his breath in when he saw it. It had been too long. His hands kneaded her perfect ass, pinching it. He delivered little slaps. She laughed and he flipped her onto her back, pushing her onto the table.

Dev raised an eyebrow as a framed photo, stapler and numerous other items plummeted to the floor. Hari rubbed her thighs next. They were the thighs of an athlete, which made Hari want to fuck her like an Olympian. Her dress was gathered on her stomach. Sonia's tits were peeking out of the curves of the bra.

Dev circled the desk as Hari pushed her thighs apart. Her thong was pinched between tender flesh, indenting her pussy and exposing her plump clit. Hari admired her, his fingers skimming over the contours of her inner thighs. Sonia let out a long moan, stretching back across the desk like a cat. She was leaning back on her elbows, licking her lips and staring at Hari with anticipation.

Hari leaned in close, his tongue only inches from her pussy. The smell of it was wafting up to greet him. It was faint at first but was getting stronger with every second that she was on display, craving to be fucked.

"Lay back," Hari told her. She smiled and obeyed. Only when she was settled, did he begin his exploration of her enchanting pussy. He didn't want her to see what he was doing, to be able to predict what was going to happen next. She started to work on her bra.

"I can help with that," Dev told her. She giggled as he pulled the bra off her, not even bothering to unclasp it. He dragged it over her tits and head. He was careful not to let it get caught on her chin, but he didn't even think about her hair.

"Ow!" Sonia yelped as the back snagged in her hair. Dev cussed and untangled it with clumsy, impatient fingers.

"These are awful. Why do you wear these?" Sonia just rolled her eyes.

She wasn't going to educate him, not when Hari was licking her pussy as if it were for the first time. It was sweet consolation. Every lick was his way of telling her that she wasn't forgotten. Hari was not shy. His face was saturated in her within seconds. He was nuzzling her like an animal. Sonia's breathing was unwound.

Dev pressed his palms into her tits. His hands formed claws, caging the nipples and raking back the soft flesh underneath them. He left marks in her brown skin. Sonia loved it. Her back arched and legs spread wider. Hari's mouth was making wet noises against her. He was blessed with her scent and the flavor that laced his lips.

He left her thong on, opting to tug it to one side. She'd always accused him of wearing them out. Tonight wasn't going to be an exception. Dev was spanking her tits from side to side. Hari expected her to berate him but she only giggled and asked for more. What had they been up to while he was away?

Hari nipped the sloping skin above her pussy as if to reprimand her. Why wasn't she moaning? Didn't she like it? Her thighs quivered and her hips pulled back ever so lightly like an arrow before flight. Her pussy was a mess of wetness that he'd coaxed from her depths. He gave her one last lick, his tongue curving across her clitoris with endearment.

He stood up and slipped his pants and underwear down. Only then did he realize that Dev was ahead of him. His cock was already in her mouth. No wonder she had been so quiet. She was so courteous and affectionate with him while he pinched her hardened nipples and slapped them around.

Hari plunged two fingers inside of her and jacked himself off with the other hand. He loved seeing the fingers vanish and feel the stirrings of her muscles within her against his fingertips. He added a third finger, filling her. He couldn't do that for long. His cock was bulging at the head and he risked getting blue balls if he teased himself any further.

He switched hands, pulling his slick fingers from her and using them to lubricate his prick. He watched Dev fuck her mouth. Before, he was letting her call the shots with her tongue. Now, he was using her mouth with merciless precision. Her throat moved as she swallowed him whole.

Dev flashed a wild look at Hari just as he penetrated her. That made her groan. About time, Hari thought. He didn't care that they were still on campus. He wanted to hear her. It had been so long. It was worth the risk. He was certain that everyone was long gone anyway.

She squeezed his cock right on queue with her soaking cunt. It possessed him. The desk started shaking under her body as he smacked into her. Her breasts followed the momentum. He couldn't take her eyes off of them.

He had such a perfect view, both of her beautiful breasts and her diligent mouth on Dev's massive cock. It was a surprise when she pulled away from Dev. He groaned his dissent, pumping the base of his cock, but his disappointment didn't last long.

Dev's breathing stopped entirely. He stumbled forward and clenched his eyes shut. Cum bounced onto her buoyant tits and slid down. It missed the scrunched-up fabric of her dress by mere centimeters. Her throat and chest were drizzled in it.

"So-mmmn-ughnn- soon?" Sonia teased after his cock stopped pumping cum. He braced himself against the desk and shook his head, lost for words. Hari didn't lose his stride. He was excited to have her all to himself, even if it was just for a moment.

Sonia was so slippery that her back made squeaking noises on the wood. Hari was convinced that she would fly off the desk if he let go of her, which he had no intention of doing. His nails dug in. She sat up. The globs of cum slipped down her chest.

"Take the dress off," she told him. He made a loud noise of exasperation, slamming a couple more strokes into her before cooperating. He pulled out of her and clawed her dress down past the edge of the desk and to the floor. She was a cum-streaked gem with bright eyes. Her lips hooked into a crooked grin.

12