The Bi Cyclist

Story Info
On a hot day a young couple go for a sexy woodland walk.
2.5k words
4.51
17k
20
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Lisa and I had been dating for about six months. While we were not particularly romantically involved, our sex life was amazing. We would always experiment and take opportunities whenever they presented themselves to push our sexual boundaries.

We had dabbled in threesomes, only with other women so far though I had watched her get fucked several times by other men, not in a cuckolding way, more just for the sheer hell of it. In turn, Lisa had watched me fuck other women and seemed to enjoy it.

It was a particularly hot day and my apartment was stuffy. The variety of fans were simply moving the hot air around. We had tried to have sex but it simply was too hot to move. A short walk from mine was some woodland that ran along a river. We decided that being outside would provide some shade from the sun and we could always take a dip in the river if we got too hot. In this weather, the main paths would be busy, but as I had lived in the area all my life, I knew some of the paths that were little known and potentially some secluded clearings where we could potentially have sex.

Lisa got out of bed and walked towards the large fan in the corner of my bedroom and let the breeze waft over her naked body.

“I’m still too fucking hot!” She exclaimed, “If we are going, let’s go.”

“Okay, okay!” I said dragging myself off the bed.

Lisa rummaged through a drawer she had at mine with a variety of clothes. She pulled out a black bikini and a pair of loose shorts and started putting them on. I grabbed a pair of shorts too and a t-shirt.

“Will I do?” Lisa asked still standing in the breeze of the fan.

“Yeah! Come on then.”

It was a few minutes to the edge of the woods and once in the shade it was much more comfortable. As we had expected we passed several people and the woods were quite busy. No chance for a quickie yet.

Eventually we found the point in the path we were looking for. Checking behind us we moved away from the path and made our way along a narrow path fringed with undergrowth. As we moved further into the trees we came up to the river again. At this point it was quite narrow and there was a shallow weir that you could cross. Once on the other side we were on a path that ran along the bank. Lisa tugged at the strings of her bikini top and removed it.

“That’s better.” She said allowing the breeze to harden her nipples.

I went to grab her but she twisted away and ran along the path laughing, her small tits bouncing as she ran. I ran after her.

Eventually I caught up with her and grabbed her arm. She tried to wriggle free but I tightened my grip and began to slow her run.

“Get off of me you cunt!” She shouted, a mix of desire and genuine amusement in her eyes.

My free hand went to slap her backside and I caught it a treat with a satisfying sound. She stopped running and her free hand leapt to her stinging buttock.

“Bastard!” She shouted.

“Bitch!” I replied.

Then we burst out laughing and then started to kiss. We did think about going further than that but we knew of a clearing up ahead that was obscured from the little path that was more comfortable, grassy and next to the river so we could skinny dip if we wished. We broke off our kiss and carried on walking.

We cannot have walked for more than a couple of minutes when we heard a voice behind us.

“Sorry, excuse me.”

We turned around and there was a man riding a mountain bike. Surprised, we stepped aside and he slowly rode past us. Not before eyeing up Lisa’s bare breasts and giving me a wink.

“Thanks!” He said and rode off.

We looked at each other and grinned. It was not the first time we had been caught and probably would not be the last, but it could have been even more interesting for the cyclist had we done what we might have done a few minutes earlier.

“Well, he liked my tits!” Lisa said eventually.

Five minutes later we were at the clearing by the river. Lisa lay on the grass and sighed. I got down next to her and placed my mouth around one of her nipples and began to suck as she ran her fingers through my hair.

Where we were was away from the path but still in view of it. We guessed that only few people knew this path existed but did not care if we were spotted anyway. On the main path we had seen dozens of people but on this one, only the man on his bicycle had gone by. I slipped a hand down her shorts and into her bikini briefs to her wet, shaven pussy and began to finger her.

After a few minutes and with my cock straining at my own shorts Lisa sat up. Pushing my shorts down she took my cock in her hand and guided it into her mouth.

Lost in the moment, we were both unaware that a few minutes later, the man on the bicycle had come back down the path and spotting us on the grass, stopped.

Lisa, wanting some attention herself, stood up and deftly removed her shorts and bikini briefs. Now naked, she straddled my face and presented her pussy for me to lick. I buried my tongue into her hole and was soon rewarded with a torrent of her juice as she had a small orgasm.

I was then aware of a muffled voice coming from a few feet away. Lisa continued to squirm on my face, her thighs clamped around my head almost completely blocking my ears. I could just make out Lisa saying a few words in between gasps as my tongue began to circle around her clit.

“He would love it.” I heard Lisa say eventually and I felt a hand close around the base of my cock and then a mouth close around the head.

Unsure as what was happening I continued to lap at Lisa’s pussy while an unknown mouth was working wonders on my throbbing cock. Whoever it was enjoyed sucking cock and was quite expert.

Finally, a powerful orgasm ripped through Lisa and a flood of juice covered my face. Lisa got off and I was able to look to see who was sucking my cock. A few feet away, leaning against a tree was a mountain bike. Looking down towards my cock, the man who had been riding it was engrossed in sucking me. Lisa had moved around behind him and was groping his cock through his cycling shorts.

Aware he was now being watched, he opened his eyes and looked into mine. Pulling my cock from his mouth he ran his tongue along the underside of it and then stood up and pulled off his shorts. His cock throbbed in front of him and he positioned himself next to me and presented his cock to me.

“My turn” he said to me and I took his cock into my mouth and began sucking while Lisa continued the attention on my cock and started sucking me.

While I had sucked the strap-on that Lisa used on me sometimes, this was the first time that I had sucked a real cock. It felt thick and warm in my mouth and throbbed as I began to become accustomed to the new feeling. The man moaned approvingly as I sucked.

With Lisa working on my cock and I was working on his it was not long before I felt my cock twitch and heard the sound of Lisa noisily swallowing my load. Shortly after the cock in my mouth twitched and I was gasping as he spilt his cum down my throat.

The three of us lay back on the grass together. Lisa in the middle, me on one side and the cyclist on the other.

“Do you guys often do this?” He said eventually.

“What, come down here or have threesomes with strangers?” I asked.

“Sorry,” he said, “My name is Dan.”

“Josh.” I said.

“And I’m Lisa.”

“And yes, we do sometimes have threesomes, but not always with strangers.” I added.

Dan laughed and casually brushed a blade of grass off Lisa’s left breast.

“Ready for round two?” Lisa asked reaching out for our cocks.

“Fuck me you’re keen.” Dan said smiling.

“Yes please!” Lisa said, “Both of you and then I want to see you fuck each other.”

My cock began to swell in her hand and then I looked at Dan’s cock which was getting hard in her other hand. I leaned over and kissed Lisa and then over further to kiss Dan. Lisa murmured in pleasure and watch Dan and I kissing. She soon had two rock hard cocks in her hands and Dan moved to push his cock into her.

Seeing his cock slide effortlessly into her cunt I moved so that I could reach between his legs and play with his balls. He seemed to like this and moved to allow me easier access.

“I should have brought my strap-on.” Lisa said panting as Dan thrust into her.

“I will make do with his cock.” Dan said and looked at me.

I knelt next to them and guided my cock into his mouth. He sucked me as I watched him fuck Lisa. After a while Dan moved off and Lisa climbed onto me and my cock disappeared into her hole. Dan then put his cock into her mouth.

We stayed in this position for a while and then Lisa got off of me and got on all fours. Dan got behind her and pushed himself inside her. I watched them fuck while lazily playing with my cock. Lisa orgasmed very quickly and collapsed breathing hard. Dan’s cock glistened with her juice. Initially I considered sucking it again but then got on all fours and presented myself to him. Dan got behind me and pressed his cock against my anus.

I felt the tip of his cock press against me and then gently push inside. Taking good hold of my hips he began to thrust in and out. Lisa had now recovered from her fucking and watched as Dan fucked me. It hurt a little at first but soon felt amazing. Although I enjoyed it when Lisa fucked me like this, Dan’s cock was considerably larger than the strap-on she used.

“Cum in him!” Lisa urged him as she fingered herself.

Dan quickened his pace and then grunted as his thick load filled my anus. It felt amazing as his cum began to ooze out as he eventually pulled his cock out. I turned around and pulled him on top of me and we kissed. Lisa got behind me and started to finger my anus, swirling Dan’s cum around.

“Fuck me.” Dan said as he broke off our kissing.

I got off and he grabbed his legs. Opening them wide and pulling them up he exposed his puckered little hole to me.

“Give him your load.” Lisa urged me as I started to push my cock into him.

Once in, I began fucking him and resumed our kiss. We stayed like this for a few minutes. I loved the sensations in my cock. Although Lisa and I had anal sex, Dan’s felt different.

“I want to ride you.” Dan said.

I got off of him and lay down in the grass again. Dan straddled me and guided my cock back in and started to ride me. Both Lisa and I were both fascinated at the way his cock bounced as he rode me. Then Lisa straddled my face so that I could tongue fuck her pussy and kiss Dan at the same time.

I do not know how much longer I lasted but I could feel my orgasm begin to swell deep inside me. My cock stiffened and my cum began to spew into Dan. Almost at the same time Lisa orgasmed and covered my face in copious amounts of her juices. We all collapsed.

“Let’s get in the river.” Lisa said shortly as she began to try and untangle herself from the human knot we had got ourselves into.

After she had got off of my face, Dan kissed me again and got up too. We walked over to the river and waded into the cool river. We swam and kissed and groped and fingered each other for about twenty minutes.

Feeling refreshed, we climbed out of the river and lay on the bank in the grass to dry off in the sun. After the excesses of our sexual encounter it was relaxing just to lay there.

I must have drifted off a bit because the next think I knew Dan was kissing me goodbye. Lisa and I watched him retrieve his clothes and get dressed. Storm clouds were beginning to gather and the breeze had got up so we decided to head back too.

“Maybe another time?” Dan said once dressed.

“Absolutely!” Lisa replied in her poshest voice.

I told Dan my address and invited him around anytime. He smiled acceptingly and kissed us both again. We watched as he grabbed his bicycle and rode off.

Lisa began gathering our clothes and getting dressed.

“The bastard has taken my bikini top!” She exclaimed suddenly.

I burst out laughing.

“Cunt!”

“Who, me or Dan?”

“Both of you!”

We started walking back keeping a watchful eye on the approaching storm. We got to the point on the path where we needed to cross the river and Lisa found her top hanging on a bush.

“What a little fucker!” She said grabbing it and putting it on.

By the time we got to the main path the storm was getting closer and we could hear distant rumbles of thunder. Picking up the pace we just about managed to get back to mine before the rain started.

My apartment was much cooler after the storm. We had watched from the bed and a couple of times stood naked on my small balcony an let the rain cool us further

The thunder could still be heard in the distance and the rain had stopped when there was a knock at the door. We looked at each other and then Lisa went to answer it. I heard voices and then the door shut. Lisa entered the bedroom closely followed by Dan who was removing his t-shirt. Lisa got between my legs and took my cock in her mouth.

Dan paused to watch for a second and then slipped off his jogging bottoms. Kneeling on the bed next to me his cock inches from my face.

“Don’t mind if I do.” I said and taking his cock in my mouth began to suck.