The Big Cunt Club

Story Info
I signed up for a program to stretch my pussy.
878 words
4.37
21.6k
29

Part 1 of the 7 part series

Updated 10/24/2023
Created 09/08/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

i jolted awake. I could feel the cold metal of the collar against my neck. My back was aching from laying on the medical table for so long.

i wasn't sure what day it was but i knew I had been held there for 8 days. 8 days of relentless 'treatment'. 8 days to make me 'better'.

I had always been a little bit kinky and fascinated by big toys. When I saw the ad online for a play center for bigger toys, I got excited and wanted to try it out. I didnt realize I would forcefully have my cunt ruined.

i shifted on the table, trying to get more comfortable. There was a full body mirror propped against the wall so I could watch my 'treatment' as it happened. I caught a glimpse of my swollen vagina. My lips were dark and enlarged. I opened my legs slightly; I could see my hole gaping wide open.

I had used my fair share of toys before but I had never seen a gape like this. I slowly brought my hand to the opening and inserted one of my fingers. I run it around the circumference of my now-massive hole. I was shocked, yet excited, to feel how loose I had become.

I started entering more fingers. Two, three, four. With each additional finger, I felt my excitement grow. My cunt was dripping despite of the torture it had been put through.Only my thumb was left out. I was hesitant but I decided to go for it. I pushed my thumb next to my fingers and with little effort, my whole hand disappeared inside me.

I let out gasp; was now wrist deep in my own cunt. I could see it all on the mirror and I was mesmerized. I slowly rotated my wrist to see how much space I had inside me and was surprised to see how little resistance there was. Treatment had really done a number on me. Rhythmically, I started pumping my fist in and out. At each move of my hand, I could feel my hole grabbing at my wrist, greedily wanting to feel fuller for longer. I kept fist fucking myself for a while but soon knew I needed more.

I looked around me. There was a metal table next to me with some medical equipment on it and next to them lay an empty, inflatable football. It was the American kind to better accommodate my greedy cunt ; I knew this as the 'doctor' had threatened to use it on me on multiple occasion.

I hastily grabbed it and in my horny rush pushed it all the way ineide me. The pump was still attached to it, so I grabbed it and quickly gave it ten pumps. I could feel it against my walls but I didn't quite feel full. I kept pumping while looking in the mirror to watch my beautiful big cunt devouring this toy. I spread my legs further apart to ensure I could inflate it to it's maximum.

After around 20 pumps, I could see the end of the ball protruding out of me, teasing my hole. The ball was bright and colourful and contrast between it and my dripping, red cunt was stunning. The texture of the ball was a little rugged and I could feel it scratching at my pussy - I was loving the sensation. I already felt full but I wanted to take this further. Ten more pumps. I felt like I'd split or burst.

I pulled the pumping bit out, so only the toy was in me. I tried pushing my legs together but I could no longer fully close them. As the ball had grown, so had the protruding end of it coming out of me. It was crowning me, stretching my inner depths. I felt the need to give it a push, I realized I had not made a plan for getting it out.

I gently started baring down on the object, closely watching it happen in the mirror. My stunning pussy lips were grabbing at the toy so tight, while extruding outwards with the movement of the toy. With a big push, I saw my cunt stretching out unwilling to let go of the toy. I brought my hand to my pussy and gently ran my finger around the whole to feel my pushes.

I started really pushing like I was birthing this toy. It felt like my cunt was about to give up but at the same time I was taken over by the biggest orgasm of my life. I could see the ball pulsating in the mirror with each tremor. My legs were shaking and I was glad I was laying down, otherwise I'm sure I would've passed out.

After the work I did trying to birth the ball, I decided to have a little break to let my hole rest. I'm now laying on the table, the toy still lodged inside of me and have just realized the doctor is about to come in for my next session but my cunt is already as stuffed as it can be... What should I do? Should I try to send him away or show him what I've done?