The Big Deal

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Carol? Carol?" I quietly cried into the darkness.

Suddenly there was a hand on my left leg, quickly followed by another. "I can be your Carol," said the owner of the hands in his deep, husky voice."

I wanted to scream, or at least hyperventilate and die on the spot, but God only knows what would happen to me then.

Like in a zombie movie, the hands began swiftly to move their way up my front toward my crotch. Then another set of hands touched my other leg.

For a second my brain short circuited, but then I remembered the flashlight in my hand and the LED light on the roof.

"Sorry folks, fire inspection." I turned on the billion-candle watt flashlight which instantly sent out a burning beam of light into the face of the man working his way up my leg.

"EEEYAAAAHHHH!," the man trying to grope me screamed, his mouth all agape as he threw himself naked, backwards to the floor.

I then slowly sliced my way across the room with the burning light.

Masses of naked men, instantly fell apart and detangled their legs, arms and penises from each other's mouths and butts as they screamed and grumbled. Their fully dilated eyes burned red from the light of the torch.

"Fuck, she's not here," I grumbled to myself. But to keep up the charade, I stepped over several naked men and made my way to the center of the room, where I pointed the light at the fire alarm. "Yep, it looks good. Sorry about the inconvenience." I said before I quickly ducked back out into the safety of the hallway.

I looked at my phone again. "13 minutes. Fuck!"

Then, far down at the end of the hallway, I saw a semi naked figure, with shoulder length brown hair--much like Carol's--move from one room to another.

I quickly made my way down to the end of the hallway to the room that the lady ducked in. Above the doorway the sign read "The Orgy Room?"

"What the fuck are those?" I cursed to myself as I stepped inside expecting the worse. The room must have been some old work bay, or storage room, for it was huge with polished concrete floors. The room had been divided into six large bays each separated by semi translucent black netting that could be pulled into place to provide privacy.

I peeked inside the first bay to see a large empty bed covered in a durable, black, rubber sheet.

I then walked down a little further to the second bay and looked inside. There my heart leapt with joy. There was the brown hair woman I saw crossing the hall a few minutes back. She was on her knees with her back to me. Standing above her on the rubber bed was three men of various shapes and colors. She was sucking off the man in the middle while giving hand jobs to the men on the flanks.

"Carol!" I shouted, "My god there you are." I skirted the bed with the black rubber sheet on it and made my way to the side closes to her. "I've been trying to find you in this damn place for 30 minutes."

As I stepped up to her, I felt something wasn't right.

"Carol?" I questioned as I reached out and tentatively touched her oddly muscular left shoulder.

The three men pretty much ignored me, but the lady with the moustache in the middle popped the middle guy's cock out of her mouth and looked up. "What?"

"Shit, you're not Carol."

"Sorry love," she, I mean he, said with a smile. "And if you want a turn, you better get in line."

"No!" I squeaked out. "No, I am looking for my boss Carol."

"Sorry, can't help you there," said the lady with a moustache before she popped the middle guy's cock back in her mouth.

"Try the last bay. There's a lady over there that might be her," one of the guys standing on the bed getting a hand job offered.

"Yeah, but you're gonna need to fight your way through a lot of dicks to get to her," said another.

"Thanks."

I cautiously walked down through the various darken bays. I ran into a few people with each other and a couple odd men on their own, but I didn't stop. As I started getting closer and closer to the last bay, I could literally hear an orgy of sounds leaking out.

I peaked my head around the curtain only to see a wall of men's backs and asses as they surrounded someone of interest. Most of the men were just standing in the way, casually masturbating to the carnage.

From the high-pitched squeaks that were emanating from the middle of the pile of human flesh, it sounded like a woman was in there somewhere. I tried to see what was going on and who the woman was, but I couldn't see anything. I tried looking over the men's shoulders, but they were too tall.

I was tempted to tap one of them on the shoulder to see if they would let me look around, but the closes guy to me was all hairy and sweaty and I couldn't bring myself to willingly touch him.

My only option left was to duck down and peek between his legs. His dangling balls got in the way, but he was jerking off like mad, which helped because between bounces, I was able to make out a leg of a woman. The woman whom the leg was attached to was firmly sandwiched between three men and their cocks.

"Tripple penetration?" I murmured to myself. Yes, I've seen it done in porn movies, but I didn't think it was something that real people could do in real life. Yet here was this woman sandwiched between these three men. She was straddled on top of one man, and from the angle I was peeking through, I could see that he had a massive cock, and two huge furry balls.

A second man with a long thin cock was pummeling her ass hole. He was thrusting like mad which caused the woman--who I hoped was Carol--to let out a high-pitched grunt every time he thrusted deep into her. From his speed and ragged breathing, he was about to cum.

I tried to get a look at the back of the woman's head, but the angle was bad. All I could see was several sets of hands running themselves over her upper body while she sucked them off.

Suddenly the man in her ass, let out a massive grunt and pulled his long dirty cock from her bum mid spurt. A thick white stream of cum shot halfway up the woman's back.

She didn't like this and thrust back hard as the man came, which knocked him off balance.

This second shot when wide and hit one of the men standing near the bed.

"Hey, you came on me!" He screamed and jumped back himself.

Two more men on the flanks, began to grunt and came themselves. They both scurried in close and came on her back.

From in front of the mess came the sound of a large cock being pulled from the back of a throat, followed by a gasp for air and a cough.

"You fuck head, you were supposed to cum in my ass," Carol berated the man from the middle of the pile.

"Carol!" I shouted, "Its you."

"What?" she murmured before another man attempted to stuff his cock back in her mouth.

I stood up and attempted to barge my way past the naked, hairy man.

"Carol! Carol!" I shouted. The naked hairy man pushed me out of the way, but I fought back, but had to stop to dodge another cum shot.

When I looked back, Carol had a large cock deep in her mouth and was sucking like mad, while with her free hand she jacked off a fourth cock. Another man, jumped in behind her and was attempting to get his cock in her ass. She was completely naked and covered in cum and sweat. Her breasts slapped back and forth in an odd rhythm as each man did his best to get off with her as best as he could.

"Carol!" I reached out and grabbed her by the shoulder and instantly recoiled. Her shoulder was both wet and sticky with something that definitely wasn't sweat.

She looked up at me, still with a big cock in her mouth, and her eyes fluttered for a second as one of the men that were working her from behind hit the right spot. Then she did a double take and yanked the big cock from her mouth, "You!" She rasped out.

"Please don't kill me, but Mr. Matsuda needs to talk with you now!"

She pulled away from the men standing in front of her and sat upright on the man she straddled. He was an older man with glasses and a beard who looked at both of us confused, as if he had done something wrong.

"What do you mean?" She asked a little breathless as the new man in her ass suddenly sensed he was about to lose the situation and went into overdrive. He forcefully grabbed her by the shoulders and began to fuck her as hard and as fast as he could. Her whole body shook, and her brown nipples bounced as the man quickly finished off in her ass. Her eyes crossed for a second as she got what she wanted. It was a few seconds before she could speak again. "I thought we missed him, and he went back to Japan?"

"No," I said as I was suddenly jostled out of place by a young man who swooped in and started sucking on Carol's left nipple before he jacked off down the side of her leg. "No, his flight home was delayed. Something happened, maybe a car accident. We tried calling, but you weren't picking up your phone!"

"Fuck," she groaned as she pushed away another man attempting to get in her ass, and then climbed off the old man with the huge cock. She wrapped her small hands around as much of the giant cock as she could, and gave it a quick up and down stroke, "sorry, I'll take care of you later," she said to the man.

Several of the men saw that the show was up and began to slink off into the darkness.

Like a woman who had just ran a marathon, unsteady on her feet Carol climbed off the rubber cladded bed and sat down hard on its edge. She was completely naked and glistened in the room's bad light, covered head to toe in cum and sweat.

Her eyes were wide and dilated.

"Are you high?" I asked.

"A little bit," she admitted before she ran a sticky hand through her hair.

"Mr. Matsuda needs you to call him now!" I cried before I pulled my phone out of my pocket to check the time.

In the split second it took me to look down, the big hairy man, whose legs I looked through before, stepped forward and without so much as a 'May I' he pushed the large mushroom head of his cock into Carol's mouth. She rolled her eyes at me, as if to say sorry, but obliged him and went to work on his cock. Luckly he was fast and quickly came in her mouth. Once done, he pulled out and quickly ran away into the darkness.

"Sorry," she laughed as she spit the hairy man's cum onto the ground. "What were you saying?"

"You must call Mr. Matsuda now!"

I pulled Carol from the Orgy Room and checked my phone. We only had a few minutes, before Mr. Matsuda's flight would leave. She was still completely and covered in cum and unsteady on her feet. It would take me forever to get her up the stairs to the locker room and even longer to get her dressed.

I was seriously starting to panic, then across from the Orgy Room I saw a sign for the women's bathroom. I pulled her into the bathroom, luckily it was empty and there was proper lighting in there. Along the far wall, there was a long wooden bench that I sat her on.

She flopped back naked against the wall and for a moment basked in the glow of just being vigorously fucked by a dozen men, then something of the old Carol began to creep back in.

"Well, don't be a pervert and just stand there looking at me naked, give me your phone." She barked. "Oh, and your clothes too."

"What?"

"You know that Mr. Matsuda likes video calls. I very well can't do the call naked," she said as she reached down and shook one of her tits at me.

"Fuck!" she was right. I quickly peeled off the high visibility vest and my work jacket.

"Your shirt and trousers too," Carol demanded.

"Why my trousers?" I whined as I started unbuttoning my shirt.

"I can't risk him seeing my pussy--especially after all I just done to her," laughed Carol as she reached down and gave her sore, puffy, red pussy a little vulgar rub.

"Ump," I complained to Carol before I handed her my shirt and started taking off my trousers.

Carol quickly pulled on my white work shirt over her dirty, cum covered tits. I made a quick mental note to burn my shirt once she gave it back. Then I handed her my trousers and she pulled them on and sat back down on the bench with a wet squishing noise. I would need to burn those too.

"How is my hair?" She demanded.

"Full of cum."

"Huh," she run her hand through her tangled cum covered mess and tried pulling it back as much as possible. "Quick, I need something to clean off my face. Grab me some paper towels and put water on them." She motioned towards the sink.

In my white underwear I ran to the sink and checked the paper towel dispensers, "Fuck! They are empty!" I shouted back at Carol.

"Use your underwear!" She demanded.

"No! I can't!" I pleaded.

"If you want me to make this call, use your dirty fucking underwear!" the old Carol hissed.

"Fine," I quickly pulled off my underwear and ran water over them in the sink. Now as naked as she was, I ran to Carol and offered her my wet underwear.

"No, you do it," she rejected them. "You wash my face." She sat upright and stretched her head up as I stood over her trying to ignore that her mouth was now dangerously close to my naked cock.

I quickly wiped as much cum and sweat from her face and hair as I could.

"That will have to do," she said as she pushed me away. She opened my phone, turned on the camera and took a look at her appearance. With the last lingering bits of manhood gone from her face, her cheeks were rosy, and her lips were full and plump from the abuse. She looked good.

"I wished I looked this good all of the time," She laughed before she called Mr. Matsuda.

The call rang, and rang, and rang and rang....

"Mr. Matsuda!" Carol said with a big smile. "I thought you had already returned to Japan." With a wave of her hand Carol motioned for me to leave. For the next ten minutes I stood awkwardly, naked outside the woman's bathroom in case naked men attempted to bother her.

Another ten minutes went by, then twenty.

I was just starting to get worried when suddenly the door behind me was thrown open.

I turned around to see Carol smiling. She screamed out in pure raw pleasure and grabbed me by the head with both hands and kissed me full on the mouth. I was shocked and even more so when she slipped me a little tongue as well. Her mouth had an odd salty taste to it that I couldn't place, nor would I want to.

"My savior!" she cheered. "We got the Matsuda contract!"

"Oh, thank God!" I said in relief.

Carol hugged me for the first time since I started working for her.

"If it wasn't for you," Carol whispered in my ear, "none of this would have been possible. Thank you."

I was honestly touched.

Eventually she pulled away when several nearby naked men started wondering too close.

"Can I have my clothes back now?" I asked, painfully aware that I was still completely naked.

"No, let's celebrate," Carol said with a smile and spring in her step.

"Where?" I demanded.

"Here is a great place. Come on, you look stressed. I'll get you laid."

"No!" My voice cracked.

"You want to do some coke?"

"No!" I cried out as Carol led me by the hand back into the darkness of the Orgy Room.

"Okay, then we'll suck some cock together," She offered.

"No...!" I screamed.

12