The Big-dicked Stranger

Story Info
My wife and I pick up a stranger in the hotel bar.
2.5k words
4.27
54.7k
65
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh fuck yes, fuck me harder! Pound me with your big cock!"

That was my wife screaming for a hard pounding but it wasn't me giving it to her. She was lying on the bed in our hotel room with her feet in the air as the big-dicked stranger repeatedly plunged into her. I sat in the corner of the room on an ottoman and watched them as I stroked my leaking cock. I knew that the night would end this way, I had agreed to let it end this way, hell, I'd even wanted it to end this way.

It all started downstairs in the hotel bar, well, not really, but that's another story. Anyway, we had gone down to the bar and sat with an empty stool between us, ignoring each other. I knew that with the way my wife was dressed it wouldn't take long for some guy to approach her. She had on a short skirt and a low-cut stretch knit top that showed plenty of cleavage.

Within fifteen minutes a guy entered the bar and asked if he could take the seat next to her on the other side. At first, they made small talk but it wasn't long until the talk turned provocative. In the meantime, he bought her another drink. As they talked, he placed his hand on her thigh and she turned toward him. He slid his hand higher and she parted her legs for him. He soon discovered that she wasn't wearing any panties. I could tell when his fingers reached her pink because she flinched and softly gasped, followed by a low moan. She let him finger her for a few minutes and then pressed his hand away, telling him, "let's see what you've got."

She ran her hand up his leg and discovered his cock lying along his thigh, there was a big ridge in his pants. She rubbed his cock and moaned softly, "mmmm, you've got quite a lot there." They leaned into each other as she continued stroking him, and they were speaking so softly that I couldn't tell what they were saying.

Mr. Big Dick excused himself to go to the restroom and my wife turned to me with a look of pure lust on her face.

"He wants me to go to his room."

"You know that's not allowed."

"I know, but he wants to fuck me, and I want him to. He's got a big dick, the biggest I've ever had my hand on."

"You know the plan, we take him to our room and I watch."

"I want you to watch him plunge his cock into me. I want you to watch him fuck your wife. But are you sure you want to watch another man fuck me?

"As sure as I can be until it actually happens. We've been through this, babe, you know the rules, the what-ifs. Ask him up to our room and let's see what happens."

"I love you, and I love that you're letting me do this."

"I love you too, babe."

She turned back facing the bar and I slid onto the stool next to her. Just then, Mr. Big Dick returned and took his seat.

"This is a bit awkward," she said to him, "but this is my husband," I made a slight wave to him, "and we're wondering if you'd like to fuck me while he watches."

He looked shocked at first, and he didn't know what to say. We sat there looking at each other. Finally, he broke the silence.

"Honey, you've got me so worked up that I'd fuck you right here on the bar if you'd let me."

We took that as a yes, so my wife took his hand and led him out of the bar. I followed behind them watching her skirt sway. There was a distinct perk in her step. In the elevator, she wrapped her arms around his neck and began kissing him passionately. His hands roamed up and down her body, and he finally settled for one hand on a tit and the other up her skirt gripping a cheek. She moaned into his mouth and rubbed his cock some more. We reached our floor and they walked out of the elevator with me following. His hand was still up her skirt, gripping her ass. We reached the room and I opened the door for them.

She led him to the foot of the bed and kissed him as she unbuttoned his shirt. I took my seat on the ottoman. Once the last button of his shirt was undone she pushed it off his shoulders and let it fall to the floor. With his shirt off, she began kissing his neck, moved down to his shoulders, and then his chest. About this time she kicked off her shoes. She continued kissing down his body and once she was low enough she knelt in front of him and kissed his cock through his pants as she undid his belt. She opened his pants and pulled them down to his ankles, he stepped out of them and stood there in his boxers. The tip of his cock was exposed down one leg, it was big and circumcised.

She lightly gripped the head of his cock with her fingertips and moaned, "oh fuck, this is going to feel good." She caressed the big head with her fingertips, getting his precum all over her fingers, playing with it, making little strings of the slippery fluid between his tip and her fingers, and between her fingers. This went on for a minute or so before she pulled his boxers down, fully exposing the cock that was going to fuck my wife. She let out a little gasp as his cock bounced in front of her face and then took it in both hands.

"Holy fuck, babe, he's so big. This is going to feel so good. Are you sure you want him to fuck me?" she asked me.

"Yes, I want him to put that big cock in you and fuck you good," I answered as I watched her stroke his cock. He was going to be her first new cock since our wedding, years ago, and I knew that she desperately wanted to get him in her.

"Thank you, babe, thank you so much," she whispered just before taking his balls in one hand and giving the full length of his shaft a lick. When she reached the big head she ran her tongue around it, licking away the drop of precum that had formed, as well as the slippery fluid that she'd been rubbing around the head a few minutes earlier.

My cock had been hard for a while, and I had resisted touching myself but this was too much. My wife doesn't enjoy the taste of cum, won't let me cum in her mouth, and before giving me a blowjob she'll use a tissue to wipe away any leaking fluid. But here she was, licking up this guy's precum l like it was honey, and then she gripped the base of his cock tightly and slid her hand up his shaft with her thumb against his underside. She milked out another big drop and then wrapped her lips around the head of his cock, I could tell her tongue was licking him clean.

I couldn't take it anymore, watching my wife hungrily eating his excitement, so I removed my clothes, sat back on the ottoman, and got a grip on myself while I watched my wife sucking on his big dick. Her head bobbed up and down as she massaged his balls, and I thought at first she was going to make him cum, but she pulled off his cock and stood up.

"That was good, but if you want to fuck my pussy you need to earn it," she told him as she began to strip. As my wife stripped for him I saw her shaking slightly, I knew that she couldn't distinguish between what was fear and what was excitement. I suspected that all she really knew was how wet she was in the moment because I saw a drop of her excitement run down her leg.

"Get up on the bed," she commanded him.

She slowly crawled on top of him, kissing her way up his body, until she was straddling him and her tits were dangling above his mouth. His cock was just inches from her hungry pussy.

"Eat my tits," she told him. He began gently kissing and licking them, softly sucking her nipples. She reached down between them and gripped his cock, then looked at me and made a quick flick of her head, indicating I should move behind her. Once I was there she put the head of his cock against her pussy and moved it around between her lips, soon the head of his cock glistened from her wetness. He kept raising his hips, trying to put his cock in her. She held him off for a while but then looked over her shoulder at me and let him put just the tip in her, not even the full head. As I watch him slowly part her lips I moaned and shot cum against the sheets between his legs. She heard me moan and gave me an over-the-shoulder smile while I milked the last of my cum onto the carpet.

"Do you want to put more of your cock in me?" she asked him.

"Oh, fuck yes," he panted.

"Then you're going to have to do a better job on my tits."

I moved back to the ottoman and watched as he began to devour her tits like a madman. He became so vigorous in his attention to her tits that she had to release his cock and support herself with both hands.

"That's it, mmmm, suck my nipples and kiss my tits," she said, encouraging him. I knew that with proper stimulation she could reach orgasm just from having her tits sucked and bit.

"Chew my nipples, stud, make me cum," she moaned. Yes, that was the secret to her tit orgasms, a little nipple chewing. He was doing a good job of it because in no time she moaned and quivered.

"Fuck, that was so good," she moaned once her orgasm subsided.

"Can I fuck you now?" he asked her.

"Oh no, not yet," she said with an evil grin, "How good is your tongue? If you eat my pussy and make me cum, THEN you can fuck me."

With that, she moved up to straddle his head and sat her dripping slit down on his mouth. As I watched her face I knew he was doing a good job with his tongue. She loves getting her pussy eaten and won't even let me fuck her until I've made her cum with my tongue. Watching her ride his face made my cock hard again so I got a grip and sat there stroking it. She looked over at me and smiled, watching me jack my cock while she rode his tongue. It wasn't long before she laid her head back and moaned as her hips quivered, he was sucking on her clit and she was cumming. Amid her orgasm, she looked at me and mouthed the words, "I'm going to let him fuck me, is that ok?" I smiled at her and nodded my approval.

With her orgasm complete she dismounted his face and told him to let her lie on the bed. He moved and she laid down with her pussy pointing at me, her knees up.

"Come fuck me, stud," she said to him. He moved between her legs and hooked her knees in the crooks of his elbows.

"I'm going to enjoy making you cum on my cock while he watches," he said to her.

"Probably not as much as he's going to enjoy it," I heard her say.

I sat on the ottoman stroking my cock as I watched his head part her lips and disappear into my wife. She let out a deep moan. He took his time, pushing in and then pulling back, a little more of his cock disappearing into her each time. When he finally got it all in her they both moaned.

"Fuck that feels so good, you're so fucking tight, darlin',"

"Damn, stud, that's a big dick, it fills me up so well. Pump that big dick into me and make me cum."

He began thrusting into her and she began to moan.

"Fuck yes, oh, yeah, that's it, fuck my sweet, tight pussy, give me that big cock. Oh fuck I'm going to cum!" She grabbed his ass and held tight while he continued thrusting into her, she quivered and squealed as she came.

I watched as the stranger's big dick disappeared and then reappeared between my wife's wet, pink folds. I sat back and just enjoyed the erotic spectacle of my wife as she enjoyed another man. They were egging each other on with dirty talk and I could hear the wet noises her cunt made as he plunged her depths.

"Oh fuck yes, fuck me harder! Pound me with your big cock!" she demanded. He complied, fucking her into the mattress.

"Babe, get your hand off your dick and come over here," she said to me. I went around the bed and sat next to her head. She took my hand.

"Kiss me while he fucks me, baby, kiss me while I cum on his big cock," she panted. He was still pounding into her. I bent down and we began kissing. She grabbed the back of my head and held our lips together, our tongues exploring. She moaned into my mouth and I felt her quiver as she had another orgasm. No sooner did she finish cumming than he stiffened and grunted. I knew he'd just put his cum in my wife. He continued thrusting into her and she held my mouth against hers as she came again. I pulled away from her and went back to her feet. He was still slowly pumping into her and he had given her so much of his cum that it was already flowing out around his thrusting cock and running down into her ass crack. Finally spent he pulled out of her and stood up next to me.

"That's a fine piece of ass you have there," he said to me and then headed for the bathroom. I laid down next to my wife and brushed her hair away from her eyes. She looked so satisfied.

"I love you, baby," she said.

"I love you too."

"After he's gone I want you to reclaim your wife's pussy."

"Mmmm, that sounds good."

Mr. Big Dick got dressed, thanked us for the evening, and left. I went to the bathroom and got a wet towel to wipe his cum off my wife, and then I mounted her and fucked her into the mattress as she moaned my name, we came together, her spasming under me as my cock throbbed out a load inside her.

"Damn, baby, that was good," I said to her.

"I have to agree, when can we do it again?"