The Big F Surprise Ch. 02

Story Info
After coming to terms with the virus it's time to go out.
6.3k words
4.58
8.7k
14

Part 2 of the 5 part series

Updated 03/02/2024
Created 11/12/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
eshing
eshing
119 Followers

It had been a few days since Alex had woken up from his previously comatose state. Those days were mostly spent resting, catching up on the news and Eris taking extensive time to explain in detail everything she knew about what had been happening, what scientist found out about their new bodies and how to handle a their new biology. While scientist were now baffled trying to figure out the inner workings of the new brains, hormones, and biological interconnection of their organs, they at least were able to come up with a few key notes to spread to the people as common knowledge to better adjust. First was the new regularity of sexual urges. This was the most important as with a number of newly better futanari walking out into the public and trying to get back to normal, there was a sudden uptick in rape and sexual crime cases.

Some were unintended, others outright criminal, but the governments and scientist around the world felt that the public needed to know that this wasn't just the new norm and that people needed to pay attention to their hormonal and emotional states more now so that they could healthily control these much more powerful urges without losing themselves to the heat in public with no recourse. This led to a massive decrease after such releases as people once more took to staying home and indoors until they found out their new sexual cycles.

This news was especially shocking to Alex as he could hardly believe it himself, but Eris admitted that she had already experienced the sensation and wanted to warn him that he needed to pay attention as well, unless he wanted to find himself outside with a desperate heated urge for sex in the middle of a crowd. Of course, finding out his girlfriend now had the need for release once or twice a day would have been rather kinky and hot, except he now wasn't comfortable enough to enjoy it with his new body. He had yet to experience the need himself as of yet, but wanted to at least pretend things were normal for a few days before dealing with their new bodies and how there relationship would go moving forward.

In fact, Alex had only seen himself naked once in the past few days. He had felt he stank pretty badly after having slept in bed sweating for weeks. While he had been too preoccupied the night he awoke, there were things to take care of. He had previously had brown hair, but now his hair had taken on a more more reddish brunette hue. It hung down rather far as well, stretching down his back in a messy stack of fluffy curls to his waist and stretched uncomfortably far down the front of his chest to tickle his nipples if he didn't brush it back over his ears. His face was no far rounder. Full cheeks, thick eyelashes, a thin chin, and a high soft jawline. His lips were far more prominent than before with his lower lip now looking like a soft pink pillow compared to before. The good news was that after seeing Eris's sister, he was at least glad to have smaller lips in comparison. That poor woman looked like she would be struck with a wet lisp for the rest of her life, though she'd definitely be popular with many more bi people now.

Moving past the head to the now two large prominent mounds on his chest that were practically impossible to ignore he couldn't help but grimace and blush at the same time. They were massive on his five foot ten body. What inches he'd lost in the height department seemed to have all gone to his chest as each breast hung prominently and looked about half the size of his new head each. Just grabbing one was more than his new far more delicate and thin hands could handle. Luckily, his nails hadn't grown that much over the past month so they were at least normal to an extent.

Finally down below, his stomach, once only slightly pudgy but still fit into a decent v shape now was much softer and more cushiony. A small muffin top hung around his waist which itself was now far wider. His hips flared out on either side, giving plenty of allusion to the size of his new ass in the back. The thick size of his new hips only slightly smaller than the width of his new chest giving him a slightly inverted hourglass figure as his tiny shoulders struggled with the heft of his new chest. His willy at least still hung freely just beneath a small, now much softer bush of fuzz. Still nice and solid at a good six inches, but now nestled between his much thicker thighs and hips it unfortunately looked much smaller. And lastly his feet were now far smaller than before even though his calves appeared to at least be a little muscular. He could only assumed that he looked like some overly busty cycler, or at least a man's pornographic dream of one.

Alex had to admit, he was hot now, even if he just had a cute face, his body was banging on the style scale. Maybe his chest was a little too big, but that could just be the new realization on how heavy they were to have rather than their innate levels of sexiness.

All this was to say, he was now a man stuck in a strangers body that was still too familiar to just say this was all a bad dream or he was just in someone else's body. This was his body. This was him now and he was slowly having to come to terms with that.

While Alex was coming to terms with his body and slowing going through information, news and studies on his new body as well as the world around them, Eris was living through a bit of a nightmare. Whether fortunately or unfortunately, Alex's sexual cycle was much slower than her own. It had already been three days and he had yet to show any of the signs she'd experienced, yet she was now experiencing both her daily needs as well as the now almost constant random boners and turnons she experienced just seeing Alex walk around the house in their new body. Dealing with her own needs before Alex woke up was already tough enough, but now having to differentiate between her needs and just randomly feeling horny by watching her lover in their new body walk around the house while seemingly oblivious to how sexy they were acting was a killer. She had to constantly hit the bathroom now to hide how much she was jerking off. She wanted desperately for Alex to experience their need soon so she could broach the topic of possibly getting sexual with each other again, but ever since they woke up Alex had seemed uncomfortable with any physical contact and she didn't want to rush them.

But she couldn't keep the kid gloves on any longer. The state had already mandated that any person who had changed had to report for a series of identification updates to their paperwork and to receive their care package. After numerous cases of identity theft and rushes on stores for clothing and assorted feminine and male products the numerous governments had implemented a package plan to provide everyone with a supply of several pairs of bras and underwear of small choice to any changed person as well as subsidized tampons, condoms, and pamphlets that would further go over everything currently needed for a person to take care of themselves. It was amazing that the sudden shift had made sexual education and subsidies a female health a reality, but it gave everyone a breath of relief given that there had been a number of shoplifting and riot cases since most retail supplies were currently low due to supply and transportation issues.

Upon hearing that he had to go outside and deal with these new.......problems made Alex horribly uncomfortable but at least Eris was there to comfort him and ease him in as she said "Don't worry hun. You don't have to use everything, but we do need to get this done or else we could be dragged away or refused food supplies when we need them. It's still gonna be a few more months of isolation as people keep transforming. Luckily we at least have this month off without work since we aren't necessary workers, but I think if you try to walk around without a bra for another couple days you're gonna start hunching over baby."

"Fine. I guess it's important. I can't believe you did this al on your own already. I'm sorry I wasn't there for it." He said sheepishly, scratching the back of his head like he used to only to be met with far more hair in his hand and an awkward jostle of his large chest underneath the baggy black shirt he was wearing, eliciting a small clenched pair of fist and smirk from Eris. Her poor mind full of thoughts on how cute Alex was.

Leaving their place for the first time in a while was definitely uncomfortable, but the lack of numerous people on the streets at least helped. There were still cars driving every which way, but far fewer than usual. Their local check in was at a small old mall. The place was stuffed with clothes and numerous check in stations as well as hundreds of changing rooms, both original walled booths in the stores, and temporary curtained boxes for people to use.

The waiting and paperwork took well over an hour and it was certainly as boring as any other bureaucratic nightmare, but it was passed with far more interesting times as he saw numerous people of all shapes and sizes awkwardly looking around themselves. It was an interesting thought process looking around and seeing who was possibly originally female or male as well as identifying those that were unlucky or lucky enough to have bodily changes.

"Oh my god, do you think that woman in the pink sweatpants and loose tank top was a man or woman? She definitely seems to be wearing women's things but from the lack of straps under that thin top she's not wearing a bra. Think she lost her chest or is just wearing her partner's things?" Alex asked, the both of them on their fourth target of the day as they were only halfway through their line and were beyond bored. It was too awkward to just look at their phones silently so they tried to make a game of guessing about people. It might be incredibly rude, but with most others distracted and their whispering it at least left things interesting.

"Oh, definitely a woman. She's holding herself way to comfortably in those clothes and she's already flicked her hair over her ear at least three times. Plus, no partner in sight unlike us. So either she's super unlucky or that's a woman."

"Wow, guess she must've lost her knockers then. They must've been pretty sizable to given how deep that neckline is. I don't know whether that's sad or enviable given...these.." she said waving to his own rack.

"Oh, hush hun. As soon as we get you into a nice bra you'll love having those girls, you're just not used to them yet. Besides, I love your sexy new sweater puppies hun, very comfy to hug and cuddle against." She whispered with a cute giggle, nudging Alex's side with her shoulder.

Alex definitely couldn't stop the blush coming to her cheeks as she felt more self conscious about her chest again and awkwardly covered them with her hands as she said. "Eris....I.....thanks...." He tried to keep calm, but he really didn't know whether he felt insulted, flattered, or annoyed at having his chest complimented like that. He'd only ever heard that kind of talk among guys about women before, and now he was on the receiving end. It was really a weird feeling to have.

"Besides, you still have it better than that lady that just walked in. Just look that those things. She practically doesn't have a stomach with how low those things are hanging. I hope the government comes out with some free healthcare for plastic surgery, otherwise, a lot of these girls are gonna have a lot of problems." Eris definitely looked with a hint of pity at the woman at the back with a massive pair of breast hanging from her chest at the back of the line. The poor woman's chest were each the size of basketballs and barely hidden by her shirt. She practically looked like a sex doll, the poor woman.

Alex looked back with extremely wide eyes at the poor woman, actually breathing a sigh of relief at the sight as he compared his own chest with hers. "I...guess so....wow....that bastard really had a weird set of interest. Seriously, that fuck must've had no conscious to do this to all of us." some anger coming to his cheeks and empathy for all men and women stuck like them.

"Oh that's nothing. There's a poor girl up front with a bulge the size of a python running down her leg. Seriously, thing must've been more than a foot long and nearly as thick as your old arms hun. Bastard really had it out to make the world like a crazy porno. I wonder if she'll be more or less popular with something that massive." She asked stroking her chin thinking about the scenario and comparing it with her own unconsciously. She'd already learned how to tuck and had been wearing nothing but baggy pants and lengthy summer dresses to not freak Alex out just yet.

As Eris thought it over Alex blanched a little at the thought of something so big. His mind going to comparisons as well, but thinking about it in a different way and wondering if everyone else got much larger in the lower department or if it was just as wide a range as the chest area appeared to be. Not to mention the sudden fear that he might be on the smaller side now instead of previously being just above average. Not to mention the sudden flash of an image of a cock that size throbbing down the leg of the woman up front, whom he couldn't see, not eliciting the disgust he would've thought he'd feel at the idea. He wondered if that could be do to his new genes playing on his mind or if he was just getting desensitized to all of this really fast. "Really babe? Looking at other people's crotches now?" He asked with playful teasing at her acting so open about the idea.

"Hey, we've been chatting about hips and booba for nearly an hour now. How was I not supposed to notice something like that? Besides, we're all pretty sexual now, and its getting harder and harder to decide what to focus on lately. We're all packing parts now hun, and a lot of em are sexy. You're not jealous are you? Because you know you're my number one fave~." She giggled into their ear before hugging them from the side.

Sighed and said "No....it's fine. It's just....still weird to me to think about....you now.....all these women with...dicks." He said feeling as awkward as ever but growing a bit hotter by the minute in Eris' silly hug.

"Hun, I know you're still uncomfortable with it, but its just a reality. You have a dick, they all have dicks, I've got a dick. And we've all got pussies and booba now as well. Who knows, maybe you'll even start thinking things are sexy again." She said trying to push him a little out of his comfort zone with a little success as she saw them shrink into themselves from awkward shame and uncertainty. At least they didn't try to break the hug, but the silence remained until they eventually reached the front.

From there Alex got his new paperwork and ID as well as proved his identity. Next he was led away from Eris and taken to one of the changing rooms where he met a slightly shorter skinny, blonde woman dressed in a simple skirt and top and looking at her clipboard as Alex was brought over. "Alright, Alex. Lucky name. No one would know any difference and can't go around asking a lot of questions off the bat. My name is Stacy. I'll be taking your measurements and helping you fit into a stock pair of bras and underwear. Any questions?" She asked a bit briskly.

Alex smiled a little forcefully and asked "Can we choose what they look like? I'm kind of hoping for the most plain things possible if I'm honest."

"Sorry, while we do still have quite a selection of underwear, it's mostly confiscated and commandeered items from local and regional retailers. A lot of stock was already down from the lockdowns and after the mass robberies and riots a lot of the more plain stock was taken. We're mostly left with the more...... unpopular and select styles. Especially with your sizes. We have yet to measure, but most of our larger sizes are......low in stock. Even before the virus your sizes were short in supply and most of the more plain ones have already been taken by people that have already claimed their packages before you.....But, I will try my best. I guess you were a man then. Well, welcome to the wonders of womanhood. Just step behind this curtain and please remove your top and pants and I can start measuring." She held open the slight stiff plastic curtain and waited for Alex to walk inside.

Alex quickly did as asked, trying to treat things like a doctor's visit instead of the incredibly uncomfortable idea of just letting a stranger look at his new body which he had barely even show to Eris and of which none of his family had seen him at all. Standing their practically naked felt completely wrong but also a but tingly as he tried not to look Stacy in the eye as she pulled out a long measuring strap.

Stacy looked over Alex with a bit of appreciation and said "Wow, you're quite the lucky one. No major fat, sizable chest with matching hips and proportional height. You wouldn't believe some of the poor saps I've seen these past few weeks. One woman had a two mismatched massive breast and was only as tall as my chest with a belly that stuck out almost as much as her chest. She used to be an average restaurant waitress with a small chest and average height. Poor girl was barely out of highschool. Now, raise your arms please." From there Stacy proceeded to wrap the strap around Alex's chest several times as well as his waist and hips. It was all incredibly uncomfortable and strange to feel against his newly more sensitive skin.

But as he felt that cool strap against his skin and watched as Stacy eyed him from head to toe and got closer and closer to his crotch he couldn't stop his crotch from twitching in his boxers and slowly growing more stiff beneath the fabric which was all too clear to Stacy as she was down very near crotch level. She smirked continuing to take his measurements. "Wow, getting turned on while getting measured huh? Don't worry, I've seen this plenty already. I imagine you've already had your cycle and taken care of things right?" She stood up, took a few notes on her clipboard and a quick check of her phone.

Feeling a little better now that he wasn't being touched he said "Oh, uh, no, not yet. I think I'm a slower person. I actually...uh...nevermind.." He said with a blush and tried to take a few breathes to calm himself down as he tried to think of a number of math problems.

"Wait really? Wow, really lucky I guess....... wait....have you.....not done anything yet?" She asked kind of surprised. After weeks of being assaulted in the eyes by every pornified person possible and dealing with ridiculously horny and on edge futanari she was genuinely surprised to find a fresh virus virgin walk in on her.

Alex scratched the back of his head and looked away saying "That's..... a little personal but....no....I have done anything sexual yet."

"Wow, that is surprising. Alright, well, I'll go grab you a few things to try on to see if they fit with your measurements. Just take a seat and I'll be right back." She left and Alex tried his best to calm down but was struggling to do so. He wasn't sure if he was just accidently horny or he was building up to a cycle, but he didn't feel an absolute need like he'd heard so hopefully he could calm down.

Stacy was back in about ten minutes with a few pairs of clothing in her arms hanging from a number of hangers "Alright, it took a bit of sifting but I was able to grab a few items in your sizes. You are in fact a a 38 H cup so far, but these will help confirm it. Your measurements are 46 38 45. Remember those for any feminine clothing you decide to wear. It will also be a good reference to track any possible biological changes you may or may not experience in the future. Please try to keep track. These measurements will go in your file. Now, please put these on. I will assist where needed." She held up a bra and pair of panties hanging from a hanger. Both were purple in color, but the more problematic part was that both were rather laced and semi transparent with mesh lining.

eshing
eshing
119 Followers
12