The Big House

Story Info
Bad girls break the rules in prison.
1k words
3.95
13.7k
9
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It's the second day of March. The sky is still gray but I saw a robin in the yard this morning. It looked thin.

I've been at the Sykesville Correctional Institute for Women for two weeks and one day. There are 529 days left on my sentence. I haven't had a visitor yet.

The first thing my roommate told me when I got here was to stay away from Gattson. I didn't need Trevino to point her out. She's like a rock star around here.

Gattson runs our block, and she always rolls with at least four of her girls. They're all terrifying. Nothing goes in or out of the unit without her approval. She's maintained control of the prison economy for seven years through sheer ruthlessness.

Our paths fatefully crossed on day five. I was emptying my tray in the cafeteria when a tiny piece of mashed potato fell off and landed on her shoe. All the blood drained from my face. I could have died right there.

Gattson snapped up with the most chilling expression on her face. I thought I was done. She slammed me against the wall and looked me up and down like a hyena. I tried not to let on how scared I was. Then she left without a word.

Over the past few days I've caught her staring at me. But there's no hate or malice in her eyes. It's a look I recognize but haven't felt in a while. She wants me. I feel powerful for the first time in years. I find myself seeking her out.

I methodically weigh the pros and cons of my situation. Trevino tells me to lay low and keep my distance. I can't bring myself to tell her the truth. I can barely admit it to myself. I want Gattson too. Bad.

I've only been attracted to men in the past, but there's something about her that stirs me up. She has a masculine energy, with short cropped hair and swagger like a man. Her confidence is intoxicating.

I'm getting ready for bed when the hot guard with the crew cut comes to collect me. Trevino and I glance anxiously at each other as he opens the barred door to our cell. I try not to draw attention to the cigarettes hidden inside my pillowcase.

"Okoye, let's go!" he barks. "It's moving day!"

"What? I'm moving? Why?"

"Get your shit and let's go. I don't got all night."

"Fine, fine. I'm going."

I quickly gather my few belongings. Trevino looks concerned. I wonder if I should be worried. The other girls holler and jeer as the two of us walk away.

The guard brings me to a large cell at the end of the corridor. There's two sets of bunk beds but only one person inside. It's her. My stomach erupts with butterflies. I don't know if she wants to fuck me or kill me.

"Yo, Gattson, your new roommate's here." He opens the door and shoves me inside. "Don't say I never did anything for you."

The guard locks us up and it's lights out for everyone. Gattson sits on the bed with both feet planted on the ground. Her face reveals nothing. For better or worse, she's close enough to touch. The uncertainty turns me on. I clear my throat.

"Hi, I'm Okoye. It's nice to meet you."

She nods at the bed behind me.

"Put your shit down there. Neatly."

I carefully arrange my things and turn back to Gattson. She's holding a shiv carved out of a hard plastic toothbrush. My heart races.

"Take off your clothes," she says coldly.

I undress. She eyes me like a hawk.

"Everything. Take off everything."

I remove my ill-fitting bra and panties and stand before her. My naked skin prickles in the cold air. I hope she likes what she sees.

"Come here."

I try to will my limbs to move but they don't cooperate.

"Don't make me repeat myself."

I walk up apprehensively. She brings her thumb to her lips.

"Yeah, I like that. Get on your knees, bitch."

I crouch down in front of her. She presses the shiv to my jugular. I can see down the front of her baggy shirt. My gaze lingers on the curve of her cleavage.

"You're mine now," she says. "Understand?"

"Yes."

"Yes what?"

"What do you want me to call you?"

"Call me Big Mama."

"Yes, Big Mama."

Gattson pulls her pants down to her ankles and opens her legs. My pussy drips with excitement.

"Go on," she says. "Do your thing."

I stare blankly at her vagina. I have no idea what to do, but I want to make her happy. The air is thick with her scent.

"Don't make me repeat myself."

"Yes Mama."

I burrow into her thick pubic hair with my fingers and spread her lips. The glossy skin inside shines pearlescent. I tentatively but eagerly lap her up with the width of my tongue. She pushes my face into her crotch and grinds. I hold onto her thighs.

I move my tongue in circles while she fucks my face. I breathe her in. She holds onto my hair with both fists and yells violently when she cums. None of the other inmates dare say anything about it.

"Lie down," she says. "I want to see what I bought."

I lick my fingers and recline on the bed. Big Mama roughly handles my body, squeezing, pinching, groping, jiggling. My pussy is on fire. I need her inside me.

"Mmm, yeah," she coos. "You'll do real nice."

"Yes, Big Mama."

"You're my girl now. Ride or die."

"Yes, Big Mama."

She thrusts her middle and ring fingers inside me and curls them toward her palm over. I'm so wet they glide in without resistance. She blows gently on my clitoris. I shudder and whimper for more.

"That's right, bitch. That's the good shit."

Big Mama slaps my tips, alternating left to right. She bites my breasts, my nipples, my neck. My skin glistens with her saliva. My eyes roll back in my head.

I cry out in a sudden fit of passion. I know everyone can hear us but I don't care. I wonder what Trevino's thinking. She's probably horrified. I climax harder than I even knew was possible.

Big Mama spoons behind me and kisses the back of my neck. The scratchy wool blanket burns my skin. She grips my vulva tightly. Her lips tickle my ear.

"Girl, you're gonna learn how to eat pussy right."