The Big Plan

Story Info
Mike's Big Plan changes Sienna's life.
14.8k words
4.34
28.6k
17
6
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Mike

"She looks perfect for a little adventure like this." For months Mike had an idea for a photo shoot of sorts. Yeah, it would be a photo shoot, but it would be so much more. Working in the industry for some years, he'd taken part in beautiful projects all around the world and for quite big customers as well.

With being the photographer and director comes a lot of responsibility. Most of the times it would be a big group of people, all for shooting some pictures or videos of a girl or boy in clothes. He was good at his job and delivered some groundbreaking work throughout the years, but something itched. He had a big plan and it had to be kept a secret. Just three people involved, all for a documentation that had never before been executed.

Now was the time he had been waiting for. A regular costumer had asked him for material for a new campaign. "It has to be tropical, with nudes and lust expressing from the models faces." Described the costumer exuberantly. He grinned when he heard it, instantly thinking of his plan. He would have all the creative freedom and had to deliver in a few months. This was the perfect scenario for his hidden agenda.

So began the search for a female model. Of course she had to meet the requirements for the real photo shoot as well for his own project. The innocent type would be perfect, single with a 'girl next door' look. Most of the times haute couture models would be more suitable for these shoots, but he needed some hips and full breasts from his model. After finding the right girl, he needed the right boy, or man he must say. He definitely needed a real man. A male model that was muscular but slim as well. He also had to be single and live in the same area as the female model, but most importantly he had to have a big flaccid penis.

"She looks perfect for a little adventure like this." Looking through the websites of different agencies he came across a girl named Sienna. She was your typical model, tall with long skinny legs and a small waist. Her hips weren't really curvy but her ass was sticking out perfectly round. Checking the box, Mike continued his list of requirements. Her breasts were not small, for her frame it was more than he could wish for. Lastly he looked at her face. It was clear that she was pretty. She had a beautiful face with long wavy and extremely light blonde hair, but most important was the look from her eyes. It showed the innocence he was looking for.

To be certain he looked her up on instagram. How else could he be sure she really was as innocent as the look from her eyes. Besides that he needed to know if she was single. He opened her page and started scrolling. With the minutes passing the smile on Mike's face grew bigger and bigger. First off, there was no man in any of her pictures, no hearts or roses referring to men. And second, most of her photos were of herself in and around her house, some with a friend but nothing explicit or extravagant. The yoga photos and the pictures of her reading all pointed in the right direction.

Finding the right male model was easier for him. With his connections he had his eye on someone he'd worked with before. His name was Isaac. Remembering from the past he knew that he had some foreign looks that made him look mysterious. The look from his eyes was a bit intense, except when he was smiling, then he looked infectiously sweet. Mike knew that he had the right body type and he also knew that he had done some adult work as well. He searched for his adult work online but couldn't find any under his real name. If Isaac was to become his model he needed to be one of the three people that knew the plan and would be on the inside. Besides that he still had some questions left unanswered. Without waiting another minute Mike grabbed his phone and texted Isaac if they could meet.

A few days later Mike sat on the terrace of an In-N-Out restaurant. With the Californian sun shining bright and a drink in his hands he saw Isaac arrive. The two greeted each other and Isaac went inside to get something for his self. A coupe of minutes later he came back outside with a tray with his food and sat down across him. As they both enjoyed their food they spoke about all that happened since they last met. Eventually Mike brought up the reason why they were meeting.

"So before I can tell you everything I have some personal questions I have to ask," Mike started.

"You know me, you can ask me anything," Isaac replied while putting two fries in his mouth.

"Ok. So are you seeing someone at the moment?" Mike began.

"Nah, no one special in my life right now. Of course I meet up with some girls from time to time but nothing steady."

"Sure, yeah," Mike replied. "So, I have this plan and I like you to be part in it. It involves a girl and a nude photo shoot."

"That sounds like a good start," Isaac smiled.

"It is, and the rest of it will benefit you even more, but before i can tell you more I have a last request," Mike continued.

"Sure, no problem," Isaac replied.

"I need to know if you have a big dick," Mike asked serious, looking Isaac in the eyes without blinking.

He could see that Isaac immediately understood that it wasn't a joke. The two looked at each other for a few seconds.

"Ok," Isaac finally said nodding his head.

He grabbed his phone, opened the photos app and started scrolling.

"Here, swipe left for some more pictures," Isaac said handing Mike his phone.

Mike's eyes met a picture of Isaac standing completely naked in front of a mirror. His muscles were flexed and looked impressive. He was a slim guy, but you could see that he worked out. Between his legs hung his impressive flaccid penis pointing to the ground. This was exactly what Mike was looking for. Without saying a word he swiped to the next picture and again and again. The pictures showed different angles of him and at the end there were a few pictures where his penis was completely erect en standing straight up. After a minute Mike locked the phone and gave it back to Isaac.

"I'm impressed. You are exactly what I'm looking for," Mike said.

Isaac smiled as he tucked his phone back in his pocket. Mike leaned forwards and looked with a smirk.

"The big plan... is to capture an innocent girl encountering and experiencing a big dick in a way never seen before. The question is: Do you want to get laid and make money doing it?"

Isaac started laughing, "Hahaha. Count me in!"

Mike reached out his hand and Isaac met him, shaking on the agreement.

"I'll be in touch with the details."

Sienna

Sienna just got home from the gym. It wasn't far from her house, just a 15 minute walk, but with leg day today the walk back was quite a challenge. She dropped her backpack near the kitchen counter and poured herself a cup of tea. The last month had been a bit harder than usual, fortunately it was nothing to worry about. It just didn't give her the uplifting feeling she hungered for. She was in her mid twenties and started modeling when she was 18. It was a tough job living in California with all the success stories around her. She was pretty and she knew it, but she never made it to the top. Getting to the top wasn't her life goal, but it would have been nice to be the best at something.

Waiting for the water to boil, she let her mind drift off to her best modeling jobs. There were really nice photo shoots for big companies and some bikini shoots on exotic islands with white sand beaches. She even did a couple of nude shoots for high fashion magazines. Those really were good memories. Her mind snapped back to reality by the sound of her water boiler flicking off. She poured the water in a glass, put in the teabag and sat down on her couch. She grabbed her laptop off the table and opened it on her lap. A big part of her job was working on her laptop, answering emails etcetera. In busy times she'd sometimes get an email from her agency every day with a proposal for a new job. In the last month she only received five emails and she only accepted two of them.

Scrolling through yesterday's and this mornings emails she quickly spotted a new email from her agency. Her eyes absorbed the words as fast as she could, reading the text.... editorial... clothes... rainforest.... It looked good so far.... 1 shoot day... female and male... nude.... As soon as her eyes saw that word she knew there was a catch. It wasn't a no go, it just was too good to be true without a catch. She picked up her cup of tea and took a sip, thinking of the proposal. She knew the client and the work they usually put out. Besides that, it was good work and she needed it. The thing she struggled with was doing the nude shoot with a male model. She closed her laptop and continued drinking her tea.

What was the problem? She'd done it before. Some intimate skin to skin contact with a man was long overdue, she joked to herself. It was true though, she hadn't had a boyfriend in years and other one-time-flings were not particularly frequent. All the thoughts went through her head, hoping that once, in the near future, she wouldn't have to think about a catch. She knew she didn't really have a choice if she wanted to enjoy her life as she was currently living it. She could really use the money and the rainforest bit sounded like a good adventure as well. With that, not two minutes after closing her laptop, she opened it again and agreed to the proposal.

A few weeks later, the moment had arrived to get on the plane. Packed with all the essentials including her laptop and the book she was currently reading, she boarded the plane and off she went. A couple of hours later Sienna looked through the small window and saw the tropical nature appear.

Meanwhile Mike and his team had been arranging everything for the shooting day. With everything in place, the following day would be the day of Sienna's and Isaac's shoot. They had both arrived and stayed at their hotels. It was a one day shoot, so it was crucial that all went without any hiccups. Tomorrow was the first time the models and the team would meet, but with a long walk to the shooting location they would have time enough to warm up to each other.

Sienna's alarm went off, louder than she expected. Immediately frustrated she grasped towards the nightstand where the sound was coming from. Quickly she turned off the alarm and sat right up on her bed. It was still dark out which surprised her with the current season and the location they were in. Despite the loud alarm waking her up she felt extraordinarily well. She walked to the bathroom and looked in the mirror. Ok, there were some bags under her eyes, but nothing a little makeup couldn't fix. Her eyes took in her own body. She was proud of her body, especially her breasts and her butt. Her curves looked good, just how she wanted it to look. When an hour later she was ready, she walked out of the hotel and got to the meet-up point where some of the crew was already waiting.

Within minutes Mike, Isaac and the rest of the crew arrived and the introductions started. The vibe was already great, thanks to an enthusiastic lead from Mike. With all the hands shaken and the 'nice to meet you's' out of the way, the walk began.

"So an all Californian squad walking through the jungle!" Mike stated jokingly.

"Pasadena, born and raised," Isaac replied.

The two continued messing around for a moment before focusing their attention to her. They didn't lie when they said it was a long walk. However they had a good time talking California, modeling jobs and unexpected poisonous snake encounters. Before they knew it, they had reached the location. Without instructions the crew started setting everything up. A whole tent popped out of nothing, with a changing room following not a moment later. It was impressive to see everyone so motivated. A couple of minutes later Sienna got called for her hair and makeup.

Mike

So this was the moment. Today Mike had to lay the foundation for the whole plan. The third man on the inside was the videographer of the crew. It was normal these days to document the making of the campaign for marketing purposes, a little behind the scenes you could say. Unobserved, he placed multiple cameras within the surroundings, able to capture everything and everyone at anytime. Now, nothing would go unnoticed. Mike took Isaac aside to talk him through the shooting day.

"So, how are you feeling?" Mike began, putting his arm around Isaac shoulders guiding him away from the other crew members and Sienna.

"Very excited," Isaac simply replied smiling.

"Good, good," Mike said. "You know why we are here. We have planned a wonderful photo shoot and we hope to get some very nice results," He continued, leaving a small pause at the end of his sentence. "But today has two purposes. One is to deliver a stellar job for the photo shoot and second is to impress Sienna."

Isaac looked at Mike and nodded smiling.

"I chose you for your looks and for your size, but also because I know how persuasive you can be. Work your charms with Sienna and during the second half of the shoot that dick of yours will do the rest of the work. Make sure at the end of the day she asks for your number."

Content with the plan they both nod in agreement and walked back to the crew.

Sienna

On her left a clothing rack was being filled with all the pieces for today's shoot. The hand of the makeup artist gently pushed her head back straight, getting her to focus again. It was hard to focus with all that was going on. So far Sienna was really content with how everything was going. Mike and his team were really nice and professional and Isaac seemed quite the casanova. He looked good so that should mean that the pictures should look good as well. While still getting her makeup done, Mike stepped into the tent, grabbed a chair and sat down next to her.

"So, how are you feeling?" Mike asked, literally the same question he just asked Isaac.

"Good. Everything is going very well so far. Nothing to complain here," Sienna answered content.

"That's nice to hear," Mike smiled back. "So i'm just going to take you through the timeline for today."

Sienna smiled sweetly and continued listening to Mike.

"The day is divided in two halves. We're doing a photo shoot and a video shoot. During the first half of the day we will shoot all the clothed pictures. During the second half of the day we'll shoot the rest of the sets. For a couple of scenes your partner Isaac will be nude and you'll be clothed. During the final scenes both of you will be nude. There will be no touching the private parts, but it can occur that private parts will touch the others body. Is that ok?"

Sienna took in everything Mike said. He didn't say anything that she didn't yet know, but he did the right thing to ask her once again.

"Yes, all is ok," She said.

"Perfect," Mike answered pleased. "This shoot is as much commercial as it is creative so let's make some art today," Mike said as he took her hand and put a kiss on top of it. He stood up, smiled and got back to work.

A minute later Isaac entered the tent.

"Wauw, looking very good," He said enthusiastically.

Because the shoot was a bit creative the hair and makeup was quite present. She always liked it when the artist really made a piece of art. Of course she didn't always like the results, but most of the times she did. Still sitting in the chair, she accepted Isaac's compliment and smiled genuinely, "Thank you".

"So how did you get casted for this shoot," Sienna started, continuing the small talk.

Effortlessly Isaac and Sienna talked for the following minutes. Of course during this morning's walk they met and talked for a good thirty minutes, but talking one on one was really nice. She learned that he lived within a thirty minuted drive from her and that he had been modeling for a few years as well. He said he tried some different things and just lived his life as it came. Saying this he put on a broad smile and shyly looked at her.

Sienna had seen the infectious smile before, but now it truly struck her. Automatically she started smiling herself wondering what kind of 'different things' he tried. He really was charming. She saw the masculine man that he was, understanding that even though he was charming now, he could be a real man when needed, but because she hadn't seen that side of him yet, it gave Isaac a mysterious vibe. One of the assistants came into the tent and gave us the 10 minute call. With that Isaac left smiling so they both could get ready.

The day went faster than it came. Mike directed Isaac and herself through the different scenes and poses. It was really nice to do the shoot in this location, surrounded by nature. Isaac was good at his job and she taught she wasn't doing a bad job herself either. They really connected and knew what they both wanted to achieve and what Mike was trying to achieve. During a couple of the scenes Isaac had to be the man, standing above the woman, almost seducing her. When he had to look at her, his gaze was very intense. Sienna knew it was one big play, but seeing him that way made her feel uncomfortable. Perhaps humble or submissive would be the better word of choice. When the pose was done he instantly started smiling and everything was ok once again.

After the break the second part of the shoot started. There were two sets of clothing left to shoot from this morning. Everyone continued their work as planned and the shoot continued without any delay. Sienna was fitted with a bikini and covered by a very see-through gown. As she got back on set she really felt like a real world goddess with her beautiful bikini and flowing gown. Isaac was standing on the spot waiting for her to arrive. He taught she looked very beautiful and smiled as she came closer. Without a comment they continued the shoot.

After the shots were taken it was time for Isaac to change. Where Sienna could stay put in her outfit, it was time for Isaac to loose all his clothes and start with the nude part of the photo shoot. Looking from behind the camera Mike was very happy with the progress they made. There was a very good vibe coming from the whole crew and everything was going great. With Isaac leaving the set to change, Mike was very excited to see how the following minutes would unfold. The first real step of his big plan was just moments away. He looked at his film assistant to check if everything was going according to plan and he gave him a securing nod. A short moment later Isaac left the changing room covered in a robe. Mike switched his camera to silent mode and started recording Sienna as she casually looked at Isaac coming back to the set. An assistant followed Isaac and Mike started directing everyone for the coming shots. While he explained the next poses, Isaac was about to enter the set.

Sienna wasn't nervous or anything. She was completely in her element and waited for Isaac to come back. Mike talked too Isaac and said he was to take place behind her for the first pose. Isaac opened his robe without thinking about it and handed it back to the assistant. Ignorant as she was, she let her eyes get drawn to his crotch. The subtle sweet smile on her face disappeared in an instant. Her eyes widened, taking a way too long look at the large penis hanging between his legs. Her heart started racing and she felt herself getting hot. Realizing that they were still working, she had to get her shit together and be professional about it. So once again her face showed the subtle sweet smile but everyone could have seen that it wasn't the same.

"What was that!" Her mind screamed. Not that it wasn't an exciting view, it was just very unexpected. "Daim, he is hung." Her mind continued. She did take her time to take it all in. It really was a very impressive flaccid penis. It did excite her, more than she wished for, but on the other hand it also scared her a bit, the fact that it would be so close to her body. "Just stay calm and continue as if nothing happened." She told herself, breathing out and standing nice and tall.