The Big Stretch

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

But he did not. And instead the toy started to come out slowly, with her moans coming down once again. Her entire body was sweating from trying to hold out from an orgasm. She felt something building inside her. A want that she'd never felt.

'Use me, please!' She said in her mind.

Phil turned her over on the Ottoman and looked at her. He threw the bit off of her face, allowing her saliva mouth to gape open. She moaned loudly for him.

He grabbed her by the shin and spit on her face. She shuddered at first.

"That's for getting my ottoman messy," he said. He slapped her. The pain made her jump, with the pleasure now screaming out of her. Use me, please sir! She wanted to say.

Phil grabbed her by the arm and stood her up. She was wobbly on her heels, but he marched her messy body over to a large mirror. The low light was flanked by candles that made the firelight dance across her body. He lifted one of her legs up, making her balance on one high heel. She looked at herself in the mirror, tied and sweating and a mess for him. He unzipped his pants and out came his giant cock. Jacies mouth started to water.

He then grabbed her by the neck.

"Now, be a good fuck toy for me and put on a show. I'm going to cum in your ass and only then can you cum. Do you understand?" he asked.

"Yes sir!" she said, letting all of her wants come out through her response.

And that is when she finally felt it. His cock slid into her ass easily. The width of it made her shiver in response. She could feel all of his girth as he slowly pressed himself into her ass. She watched him withdrawal, seeing how long his cock was and how pretty she looked with him holding her like his own personal statue to fuck. He went in again, and the slight pain and pleasure of stretching shot right through her like lightning. She began to bob her head as he pounded her slowly at first, then more and more. She began to convulse, wanting to cum but waiting for him. It built up inside her pussy so much that she was for sure that she was going to burst. He grabbed her by the head and throat, then began to thrust hard. She couldn't hold back any further.

"Oh please sir oh please sir oh please let me cum!" she screamed.

She made the right call as his face became red in the mirror and his cock started to pulse. Jacie could feel his hot cum start to fill her ass. She could hold back her orgasm no longer.

She came. And the build up in her pussy exploded in an impressive squirt that burst forward at first, then continued to pulse as Phil continued to pound her. The vibration of her pleasure shot down all of her limbs and made her shake.

As she continued to cum, she looked in the mirror. It looked almost exactly like her drawing. It made her cum again, gushing out cum from her pussy in long bursts that splattered on the floor. Her moaning became loud as she screamed, thrusting her ass onto his cock more and more. In the mirror, she could see cum dripping down the side of his cock, giving her a full creampie in her ass.

The image of her drawing comes to life formed in her mind like a permanent picture. The ecstasy she felt changed her mind in ways she couldn't contemplate. They both held onto each other, standing in front of the mirror, sweaty and filthy from the event. He began to breathe into her ear, feeling his damp breath on her neck as well. She felt secure, happy, and more satisfied than she'd ever have.

"You're such a good little fuck toy," Phil whispered to her. "And you're going to do that again for me."

"Yes sir," she said with a smile.

12