The Big Time Pt. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Mike hi, how are you feeling?" asked Simon after Michael answered the call.

"Much better. The swelling is almost gone completely."

"Good. We're going to need you to look your best at the premiere on Friday."

"Oh. Right." Michael had yet to talk to Katie about that. "I'm guessing we're pretty far behind schedule."

"Yeah, just a bit. But don't worry about it, my people are the best there is," said Simon. "Think you can come in today?"

"Sure, I'll be in as soon as possible," said Michael. "Hey, will Kirsten or Eliza be at this premiere?"

"They should be."

"I don't suppose you could arrange it so I don't run into them?" Michael had no interest in a public confrontation with either Eliza or Kirsten.

"Not a problem," said Simon. "Hey, I gotta go Mike. See you in a little while."

6:31 pm. Shooting Stars Talent Agency.

Michael yawned and stretched his arms. The last five hours had been a whirlwind of meetings, signings, and schmoozing. He had met with a publicist, a personal assistant, a stylist, and a man named Rufus who was particularly annoyed with his wardrobe. Rufus insisted that Michael burn all of his current clothes and purchase only silk or corduroy. He measured Michael and promised him a new suit for the premiere.

"Mike, one more thing to take care of," said Simon as he walked by flipping through a file.

"Oh?"

"Yeah, come with me."

"Wait Simon, can I ask you something?" said Michael.

Simon stopped. "Sure."

"Have you spoken to Eliza yet?"

"Yes I did," said Simon. "Her story was pretty much the exact opposite of yours."

"You don't believe her, do you?"

"Mike, that doesn't matter. The police don't care, gossip isn't as bad as it could be, and you're looking much better. I think you should let it go."

"Did she tell you to say that?" Simon shook his head. "Right, well, I'm sure she has no problem 'letting' it go; she didn't get her face beat in."

"If you're not going to forget about this, then no more lunch dates with her, okay?" said Simon. "Come on."

Michael stood up and followed Simon down the hall to the bank of elevators. A tall blonde man in a jogging suit was waiting for them. He was holding a bundle of clothes under his arm. "Hi," said the man as he extended his hand.

"Michael, meet Lars Macon, your new personal trainer," said Simon.

Lars and Michael shook hands. "Nice to meet you," said Michael.

"Make sure you keep that in mind after I'm done with you tonight," replied Lars.

Michael looked at Simon. "That's the last thing that needs to be taken care of. Jen Pish wants you in a little better shape before filming begins," said Simon.

"Jen Pish?" asked Michael.

"The director, Mike," said Simon. "Lars, you got three weeks."

Michael stopped Simon from walking away. "Wait, I have to stay here for three weeks?"

"No," said Simon. "If you're feeling homesick you can go back to Chicago if you want, Lars has people there too."

"Yes, but before you leave," said Lars. "I need to find out how much work I have ahead of me."

"What exactly does that entail?" asked Michael.

"Body fat index, endurance, strength, flexibility, even the forty yard dash if you're up for it," said Lars. "I'll be taking you to the club and back to the hotel after we're done." Lars tossed the clothes to Michael.

"Now?" asked Michael. Lars nodded. "Uh. Well you know, I'm still not feeling too well. The medicine I took hit me pretty hard."

Lars rolled his eyes. "Tough it out Mike. Behind schedule, remember?" said Lars. Simon nodded at Michael.

"Fine."

"That's the spirit. Let's go."

"That's resignation actually," said Michael.

7:03 pm. Get Buff Health Spa.

Lars drove his BMW up to a gated parking lot. He handed the security guard an embroidered gold card. The guard scanned it and opened the gate. A few luxury cars were parked in the lot. Lars pulled in next to a Corvette and they got out. The entrance was brightly lit but they were greeted by an attendant with an even brighter smile.

"Lars! Hi!" said the attendant.

"Hi Lauren. This is Mike, he'll be working out with me tonight."

"Hi Mike!" said Lauren. "Do you need anything before you start your workout? Shoes, sweats, anything?"

"I don't think so, just a locker room," said Michael.

"I'll show you," said Lars. "Come on."

Michael followed Lars around the desk into a spacious area with immaculate top of the line machines. A few elderly folks were working up a sweat in the free weight area. Lars pointed him to an entrance with a sign that read "Men's Locker Room." After changing clothes Michael sipped from the water fountain and walked out of the locker room.

"First thing we're gonna do is time your two mile. The track is upstairs," said Lars.

"Two mile? How about my one-quarter?"

8:15 pm.

"Good job Mike. I told you that you weren't in as bad a shape as you thought," said Lars.

"I don't think I can move."

Lars laughed heartily and easily picked Michael up off the floor. "You'll feel even better in the morning." He half carried him towards the locker room.

"God I need a pizza."

Lars shook his head. "We only have three weeks. I'll have a custom diet designed for you by tomorrow. Tonight, just a salad, no dressing."

"You gotta be kidding."

"Nope. And I'll know if you didn't eat that salad."

"Fine," said Michael before he found a leg extension machine and sat down on it.

"Still feel like working out?"

"No. I just need a little break," said Michael.

"We've only gone a few steps. The locker room is just over there."

"You can go ahead," said Michael as he caught his breath.

"Okay, we'll work out again on Saturday. Have a preference for when you like to work out?"

"At night. If that's okay," said Michael.

"I'll wait out front for you. Are you gonna take a shower?"

"Yeah, I don't want to stink up your car."

Lars walked out of sight to the front desk. Michael leaned back into the seat of the machine and closed his eyes for a few moments. "Mike? Is that you?" He opened his eyes. Nicole Kidman was walking towards him, clad in a form hugging black leotard. There was a light sheen of sweat on her forehead.

"Oh," said Michael as he quickly stood. "Good evening Ms. Kidman."

"Just finish up?"

Michael nodded. "Yes ma'am."

Nicole laughed. "You can call me Nic, Mike. You're making me feel old."

"Right. Sorry Nic."

"I'm surprised you're back in the gym so soon after what happened," said Nicole. "That's impressive."

"It's not that impressive. I think I looked worse than I felt."

"Don't sell yourself short. Toughness in a guy is very sexy," said Nicole. Michael choked back the blush. "You do look much, much better too. I didn't realize you had such a cute face under all those black and blue lumps."

Michael smiled nervously. Nicole's sexy accent was hypnotic. "Oh, um thank you." Lars poked his head around the corner and saw Michael standing next to Nicole. Michael saw him out of the corner of his eye. "Um, I'm really sorry but my ride is waiting for me. I don't want to keep him too long."

"Okay. It was nice seeing you and I'm glad you're feeling better," said Nicole as she settled into the machine Michael vacated.

"Thanks, and it was nice seeing you too." Michael went into the locker room and took a quick shower. He saw Nicole as he walked out and waved to her. She waved back with a smile. He nodded at the desk attendant as he passed by.

"Mr. Torbin? Lars said that he was very sorry and that he had an emergency," said Lauren.

"So?"

"Oh. I guess I forgot to say he left."

"What? Great. That's great," said Michael sarcastically. "Could you call me a taxi then?"

"I can give you a ride Mike," said Nicole as she came around to the front of the desk. "Sorry, I couldn't help but overhear."

"No, I don't need a ride. I think I have enough for a cab," said Michael. "Besides, I don't want to impose."

"Nonsense Michael, it'd be a delight."

Michael looked at her, confused. "Still…"

"It's settled then."

"It is?"

"Just a few minutes to shower and we'll be on our way," said Nicole. She went to the women's locker room.

"Wow! Nicole Kidman is giving you a ride home!" said Lauren.

Michael scratched his head. "I guess she is." He sat down on a bench against the wall next to the door.

"How'd you meet her?" asked Lauren.

"Just ran into her I guess," replied Michael.

"Really? You'd never guess how many celebrities I run into working here," said Lauren. "Go ahead, guess!"

"Uh, a lot?"

"Good guess!" Lauren began rattling through the names of famous people she had run into. Michael smiled and nodded while praying for Nicole to save him from this conversation. After a long fifteen minutes with Lauren, Nicole came to Michael's rescue.

"Ready?" asked Nicole.

Michael tried to disguise his relief. "Yep," he answered.

"It was nice talking with you Mr. Torbin! Have a nice night you two!"

"We're not together," said Michael, wary of any rumors spreading.

"You sound like you've already ruled that possibility out," whispered Nicole into his ear, causing Michael to drop his workout clothes. "Bye Lauren!" said Nicole.

Michael quickly bent over and picked up his clothes. "Bye."

They walked out of the club to her Mercedes Benz. "Where do you live?" asked Nicole.

"I'm staying at the Hilton," replied Michael.

Nicole waved to the security guard as she pulled out of the parking lot. "Can I ask you something Mike?"

"Sure," said Michael. "As long as I get to ask you something too."

"Fair enough. How did you end up at the hospital?" asked Nicole.

"Lost a fight," answered Michael. "Didn't Simon tell you about it?"

"That silly agent is a bit paranoid. He won't tell me anything."

"My turn." Michael rubbed his chin. "Why are you so interested in what happened?"

"I'm naturally curious."

"Sure you're not just being nosy?"

"One question at a time Mike," said Nicole. "How'd you get into a fight?"

"A misunderstanding. That's all it was."

"That's not much of an answer Mike."

"Well that's all you're gonna get, Miss Nic," said Michael. He thought for a moment about his question. "Why do I get the impression that running into you at the health club wasn't an accident?"

Nicole played innocent. "Why Mike, I have no idea what you mean."

Michael smiled. "Right."

Nicole glanced over at him with her blue eyes. "My turn. Same question, better answer."

Michael thought about it. He did not know Nicole very well, but she was certainly beautiful and that made it difficult to say no to her about anything. That did not mean, however, that he had to tell her the entire story. "I was having lunch with Eliza Dushku. We had an argument, and she went a bit far when she tried to prove her point."

"How did she do that?"

"She slugged me and kicked me. That was after she handcuffed herself to me but before she blamed it all on me and got me arrested. Then I had a little altercation in the holding cell of the police station over my shoes. I couldn't fight them all off though," said Michael.

"Eliza Dushku carries handcuffs around? What an odd girl," said Nicole. "What was she trying to prove?"

"Me first," said Michael. "Have you ever had a lesbian encounter?"

"What?!" exclaimed Nicole in shock.

"We never set any ground rules," said Michael. "Out with it."

"Oh come on Mike," said Nicole as she flashed a grin at Michael. "I can't answer that!"

"Yes or no would be fine."

Nicole ran her hand through her hair as she laughed. "Yes, I have."

Michael had to adjust himself in his seat. "Really?"

"You said yes or no would be fine," said Nicole. "My question Mike?"

"She thought I was gonna hurt someone," said Michael. He turned his head and looked out the window. "Someone I care about."

"Were you?"

"No!" snapped Michael. He rubbed his head. "Sorry."

"No, I'm sorry Mike. I didn't mean to pry."

"Yes you did. But it's okay."

They rode in silence for a few minutes. Every once in a while Nicole would glance over at Michael as if to say something. After the fourth attempt Michael shook his head and looked at her. "You want to know who Eliza was stopping me from seeing?"

"I thought you'd never ask," blurted out Nicole as she slowed the car to a stop.

"I'd love to tell you, but I guess we're here, aren't we?" Michael opened the door. "Thanks a lot for the ride."

Nicole opened her mouth in surprise. "What?! A name is all I need to know!"

Michael stepped out of the car. "Bye Nicole." He shut the door and entered the lobby of the hotel.

"Ooh, he's not getting away with that." She parked her car a few spaces from the entrance and quickly went inside. Michael was waiting for an elevator and Nicole walked up behind him. As the silver doors opened she followed him inside.

"Nic, what are you doing here?" asked Michael.

"I don't know you well enough to let you get away with teasing me like that," said Nicole. The elevator smoothly started its journey to the upper floors of the hotel.

"That's funny, because I know you well enough to ONLY tease you like that," said Michael. "I don't think she'd like me talking about her."

"So it's a her?"

"Yeah," said Michael as he watched the floor numbers slowly tick by.

"Girlfriend?"

The elevator dinged and the doors opened. Michael exited the elevator and went over to the door of his suite, Nicole following. He slipped the card in the reader and walked inside. "Since you're here, would you like a drink or anything?"

"No thank you," said Nicole. "So she's not your girlfriend?"

"Is that so important?" asked Michael. Nicole raised her eyebrows and nodded. Michael rolled his eyes and walked to the windows. "I don't know, maybe." He crossed his arms and turned around. Nicole had already made herself comfortable on the sofa chair. "Sure you don't want anything?"

"I don't suppose you have a bottle of wine?"

"Sorry."

"You still haven't told me her name."

Michael turned around again. "I'd rather not." Nicole's persistence was surprisingly charming instead of annoying.

Nicole stood and walked up beside Michael. "Nice view."

"It's a nicer view inside," said Michael.

"Are you trying to seduce me Mr. Torbin?" said Nicole playfully.

"Do you want me to seduce you?"

"Isn't this supposed to be the other way around?" asked Nicole with a laugh.

"I suppose," said Michael. "I'm the one who has something you want."

"What would it take to get that name out of you?"

"More than you've got."

Nicole's jaw dropped in mock outrage. "You don't find me attractive? I'm hurt Michael."

Michael turned to her. "I was talking about money Nicole. What did you have in mind?"

"Something worth a lot more than money," said Nicole.

"Oh? What could possibly be worth more than money?" asked Michael innocently.

Nicole grabbed the loose end of Michael's belt and backed up, pulling him slowly away from the window. She sat down on the sofa chair and undid his belt. "A few things come to mind."

"Ooookay Nicole-"

"Call me Nic," said Nicole. She unbuttoned his pants.

"Uh Nic, fun's fun, you can stop now," said Michael. "If you want to know this badly I'll tell you."

"At least let me earn it Mike." His zipper made a high pitched whine as Nicole pulled it down.

"I'd love to let you earn it Nic, but please." Michael reluctantly took her hands from his crotch and pulled her to her feet. "Her name is-" Nicole cut him off with her lips. She grasped his hips and pulled him closer to her as she kissed him softly. After a moment Nicole pulled away to take a breath. "Wow," said Michael.

"Her name is 'wow?'" asked Nicole, grinning.

"No I was referring to the way you ki-," said Michael, scratching his head. "Uh, anyway, that was way more than you needed to do to convince me. Kirsten, Kirsten is her name."

She kissed him again as she pushed his slacks to the floor. "All I get for a kiss is a first name? I thought I was a better kisser than that."

"Uh, you're an amazing kisser. Her-" Nicole sat back down and pulled Michael's boxers down. "Uh, her uh, last name is-" She dragged her tongue along the top of his cock to the base and back to the tip. Nicole flicked his pee hole with her tongue. "Uhhhhhh, her last name is um." She pursed her light pink lips and kissed his cock lightly. Michael brushed her blond hair with his hand and gently tried to pull her up. He could not let himself succumb to temptation again. "I can't tell you her last name unless you stop." Michael silently thanked god that he had gotten his key back from Katie. At least she would have to knock first before she caught him with another woman.

Nicole clasped his hands, interlacing her fingers with his. She looked up at him sexily as she licked her lips. Michael's erection grew quickly. Her surprisingly lengthy tongue encircled the head of his cock and she opened her mouth wide to take him in. Apparently she was no longer much interested in Michael's answer. Michael was no longer much interested in stopping her.

His cock entered her orifice briefly, long enough for it to be slathered with a thin layer of saliva. As it bobbed up and down lewdly in front of her she chuckled. Nicole steadied it by holding the tip between her soft lips. Then she blew warm air over the shaft of his cock, making Michael shiver with delight. He did not know that it was possible to get goose bumps on his dick. Again she let her breath wash over his cock, giving him a very different sort of "blowjob."

When she tired of teasing, she went straight over to the opposite end of the spectrum. She wrapped her lips around his cock and sucked a few inches inside. Nicole focused on those inches, creating a suction around them like a vacuum. Under the intense pressure he could feel every detail of her tongue as it jabbed and swabbed his skin. Michael squeezed her hands as the temperature in the room seem to shoot up ten degrees.

After a few moments she worked another inch in, the tip of his cock brushing against the back of her mouth. She began to salivate over his cock as it slowly dragged itself out of her mouth like a lazy snake. Then she bobbed forward and back, building into a good rhythm of blowing and sucking. Nicole slowed a little as Michael began bucking his hips, fucking her face slowly. She dug her nails into the tops of his hands as saliva began dripping from her lips.

Michael groaned with pleasure. If it was possible Nicole's mouth was hotter and wetter than any pussy he had ever had the fortune of sampling. She began pushing back with her mouth, deep throating him on the first try. He watched with amazement as he pushed his cock into her mouth until her nose hit his pubic hair. Then he pulled back and pushed in harder, Nicole not missing a beat. She flattened her tongue and let Michael's cock ride it inside her mouth.

Michael slowed down and let Nicole work him over. He supported himself on her hands as her head bobbed back and forth, deep throating then releasing, deep throating then releasing. Her tongue zipped up and down and around his cock. It was too much pleasure for him to handle.

"Nic," said Michael between breaths. "I'm gonna come, wait!"

"Mmmhhmmhmeight?" said Nicole with a mouthful of hard flesh.

"Wha? I didn-" Michael was cut off by the suddenness of his orgasm. Nicole took his cock all the way in, the tip well past her mouth and into her throat. He crushed her hands with his as every muscle in his body tensed. His cum spewed from his cock down her throat directly into her stomach. She tried to grin as Michael grunted and his body twitched. He spurted three more times before he finally released Nicole's pink hands from his grip. "Whoa."

Nicole pulled her mouth off his cock. "No muss, no fuss." Michael nodded tiredly before he stepped back. He tripped in his pants and fell on his ass.