The Big Tits Club Ch. 11-12

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Naimh flashed her nipples for a split-second before covering them up again. I groaned in disappointment, and she stood there for a second smirking at me. "You first. Take off your shirt. I wanna see those pecs."

I ripped my shirt off my head in a hurry, not wanting to delay Naimh's titty drop any longer than I had to. She grinned, tucked her thumbs beneath the bunched-up fabric, and finally lifted the cotton away to let her juicy freckled Double-D melons plop down against her own chest and wobble like jello for a second. She raised the shirt up to her chin and jiggled her shoulders to set "the girls" in motion. It was a dance she'd done for me before. The difference back then was that the titty drop was itself the end goal, a tease in and of itself. Okay maybe that's not true, because ever since Mari first let me suck on her boobs, Naimh was more than happy to let me do the same. But the point is: today I knew we would not be stopping at just the titty drop, or even stopping at me sucking on her nipples.

Today... this was merely foreplay on the way to actual sex, and she had my heart thudding inside my chest with anticipation.

Laughing, Naimh covered up her tits, making me frown and start audibly whining. Her laughter got louder and more musical, and she quickly did another titty drop and dance. This time, she finally ripped the t-shirt over her head, leaving her completely naked. And at long last, my arms were full of busty redhead as she straddled my lap and shoved her tongue into my mouth.

Naimh and I sucked each other's faces while she wrapped her arms around my neck and ground herself against my bare erection trapped between our two bellies. I didn't even think about hesitating to grab her ass, reveling in the joy of implicit permission to do whatever the hell I wanted to her. Compressing her butt-flesh in my hands, I kneaded and squeezed and used the redhead's ass to pull her crotch against my boner with even more pressure.

My butt-crack felt wet with moisture, and I realized Naimh was getting so aroused she was leaking pussy juice all over my shaft. She was as desperate to get me inside her as I was to get inside, and that realization hit me like a ton of bricks.

Here we were at the precipice... FINALLY... and I still couldn't quite believe it. I've said before that I was absolutely smitten the first time I laid eyes on the Irish redhead, and I already waxed poetic about her a minute ago. But in plain simple fact, she was the most gorgeous thing I'd ever seen. Her large, emerald-green eyes were perfection. Her porcelain skin was dotted with adorable freckles that had instantly made me wonder just how far they went down. Her cheek structure, her pouty lips, that flaming red hair, her amazing rack, her tight waist, her boner-inducing hips, her drum-tight ass, her long lithe legs, I mean, I could go on for hours and hours about her physical attributes. She was a horny sexpot who never failed to get my engine running, instantly becoming my number one masturbation fantasy. And on top of all that, she was a really FUN person to be around, and yet as much fun as it was to hang out with her all the time, I often found myself regretting her membership in the BTC because it automatically made her off-limits as a potential girlfriend.

But none of that mattered right now. The lines had been crossed, the arguments for why Naimh and I shouldn't do this wiped away. There were no longer any barriers keeping us apart, and all of a sudden I couldn't wait to get inside her. So tearing my face away from hers, I gasped, "I need to fuck you NOW."

Naimh's emerald eyes glowed, her agreement obvious. She elevated herself on her knees, reached down between us, guided my cockhead into position, and paused to look around the room for the first time since she'd started taking off her bra. All eyes were on us, Belle and Mari on the couch to my right, Sam and Zofi on the loveseat to my left, and Alice standing behind Naimh. I bet from that angle, Alice would have a great view of my upright cock and balls between Naimh's legs, a vertical column about to disappear.

Nobody said a word. Everyone stared with rapt attention. Naimh reached out with her left hand to Belle, who was the closest on that side. She also reached out to Sam, who was closest on her right. And thus holding hands with two of her friends, only then did Naimh let gravity take over as she sank ever so slowly around my cock, swallowing me whole in a single, steady descent.

I shivered and let my head loll over the backrest, my lower jaw quivering as the pleasure of FINALLY being inside Naimh radiated out from my very core. She let go of the others and collapsed against my chest, holding me close, and for about a minute, neither of us moved. We each savored this moment of utter and complete unification, our two bodies melded together as one for the first time ever. From then on it was only her and me, one-on-one the way she'd always wanted it.

She leaned in to kiss my neck, sucking hard enough to give me a hickey while I wrapped both arms around her body to hold her close. Those glorious tits were crushed into my chest, and suddenly seized with a desire to feel her nipples in my mouth, I sat up to make that wish a reality. I mashed her melons around my cheeks and suckled away like a starving infant, but only for a little while. Tilting my chin, I captured Naimh's lips instead, and as our tongues came out to play, she started rising and falling in my lap.

She was a quiet lover at first, something I hadn't expected. Naimh had always been the most brash and vocal flirt of the club, constantly pushing sexual boundaries and stretching the definition of The Rule to its limits. But she simply whimpered and moaned for several minutes as she rode me, adjusting her arms to hold me close, bracing her hands on the couch's backrest for leverage to hump me harder, or cradling my head against her chest while I feasted on her tits.

We writhed together and moaned together, me using the springiness of the couch cushions to undulate my turgid tool in and out of her tight twat, she flexing her legs to hump herself up, down, and around to carve my cock against every corner of her cunt.

Naimh came without warning. She didn't speed up or whimper that she was getting close. One moment she was humping me, the next her breath caught as she froze at full depth, her fingernails digging into the skin of my upper arms and her snatch spastically squeezing my surrounded shaft. She spoke for the first time, a breathless, "Oh, Matty!" And I cuddled her close all through her climax.

When she came down from that peak, she collapsed against my chest and gasped for air. I stroked her spine and gave her time to recover, my dick still hard and throbbing deep within her core. Eventually, she pulled back and stared at me with a look of deep-seated unconditional love, and I was a little bit shocked to see the intensity of her emotions. She had always been the flirty one, the overtly physical one. That she'd wanted to bang me forever was no secret, but I'd never suspected she harbored anything... emotional... for me. And yet there it was, plain as day on her face, the flirtatious façade masking her feelings no more.

Maybe it was just the head-rush of her orgasm, exquisite pleasure making nascent feelings momentarily stronger than really were.

Maybe they were real.

I didn't know, but I found myself suddenly quite interested in finding out.

"That was amazing," Mari breathed quietly, her voice suddenly breaking the spell. For the last ten minutes or so, the world around Naimh and me had ceased to exist. But with a sudden pop, the bubble burst and we both became only too aware of our audience.

I glanced first to my right and saw Mari clamping her hands over her mouth, wide-eyed and looking contrite for speaking aloud. Belle was silent, but her mouth was open in a soft pant, and I could see her hand still inside her skirt where she'd obviously been masturbating while watching us fuck only a few feet away.

It occurred to me then that this was more than likely the first time any of the BTC, save Belle, had ever seen two other people have sex with their own eyes. Alice now sat on the armrest just behind Mari, her eyes glazed over and her chest heaving in obvious arousal. I turned to look the other way and saw that Sam and Zofi were still in the loveseat, only Zofi was now more or less seated in Sam's lap and was panting hard as well. Their hands at the moment were in innocent enough positions, but I got the distinct impression they'd been pawing at each other while witnessing their friends engage in a live sex act before their very eyes.

But despite the interruption, I was determined to focus on the lover in my lap. I willed myself to ignore the presence of the others and tilted Naimh's chin so I could express my adoration for her with my lips. She moaned happily into my kiss and wrapped both arms around my neck. And after we broke for air, she whispered softly. "That was nice, but I want you to FUCK me now, hmm?"

Her emerald eyes sparkled, and with a grin I suddenly rolled us over to the right. Belle squealed and backed up as we invaded her space, but I hooked my arm behind Naimh's lower back and physically hauled her back towards me and parked her butt right at the front edge of the couch cushion. My cock became disengaged from her cunt in the process, but after draping her legs over each of my forearms, I swiftly notched myself at her splayed-open pink heaven's gate and slammed my way back inside.

The first time, Naimh and I had rather intimately made love.

This time, I did exactly what she'd asked: I FUCKED her. And we both got a lot more vocal in the process.

"Ohhh! Myyyy! Gawwwwwd!" became a familiar refrain.

"Fuckme! Fuckme! Fuckme!" was pretty common, if obvious.

"I love this! I love you!!!" took me a little by surprise.

After a few minutes, Naimh raised her legs higher and hooked them over my shoulders, a position that let me drive myself even deeper down to her core with heaving, full-length lunges. A little later, she crossed them around my waist and clutched me close, forcing me to press my pelvis against her clit and sort of grind away at her. The Irish redhead kept screaming, and it seemed to me that the longer we went, the thicker her Irish brogue became. By the end of it, I couldn't understand a word she was saying, but the way her fingernails clawed at my back and her heels drummed against my ass told me all I really need to know anyway.

Well, not everything.

Naimh clenched up and came once more, but afterward I started to feel the telltale tingle in my balls announcing my own imminent eruption. Mother's voice asking, 'Are you using protection?' rang off inside my head. And grunting from the strain, I leaned down and asked, "Are you on the pill?"

Naimh's eyes glittered as she realized I was close to cumming deep inside her. She nodded and replied, her voice thick with emotion, "I nev'ra stop'd tak'n 'em. I'knew yu'n'I were gon' do this one day, and I dinna wan' be cau' unp'pared."

Gasping with relief, I put the rest of my energy into pounding the hell out of her. Naimh went silent then, having become quite coolly observational instead of delirious with pleasure. I mean, she still whimpered and moaned from the sensations my pistoning prick sent throughout her nervous system, but she studied my face intensely, watching my expressions as I got closer and closer to climax. She stroked my cheek, cooed at me encouragingly, and when my neck muscles started to tense, she kissed my nose and urged, "Cum in me. Fill me up with your seed. I've been dreaming about feeling your warm sperm flowing into my willing body. I've wanted it deep inside me from the moment I met you. Cum in me, Matty. Cum in meeeeeee!!!"

Naimh's last word stretched out into a scream as I slammed in one last time and held myself there, my cock belching out great globs of cream into her welcoming honeypot. She tightened her ankles behind my butt, clutching me with all four limbs while I gasped her name, "Neeeeeevvviiiiieeee!" And I shuddered in her warm embrace all throughout the rest of my ejaculation, until finally I could fire away no more.

The room was silent save for the panting breath of seven people in the aftermath of one of the most erotic experiences of their lives. I pressed the crown of my head against the backrest just over Naimh's left shoulder. She still cuddled me close, murmuring endearments into my ear like, "Fuckin' incredible, Matty. I've never felt like that before. You fulfilled all my dreams and expectations. I mean, I knew we'd be great together, but that was even better than I'd hoped for."

You know, things that made me feel REALLY good and proud of myself.

Of the others, Mari was the first to speak again, "That was even more amazing."

Sam was out of breath too, but she asked, "Hey Belle... is THAT what it looked like when Matty was fucking me?"

Belle giggled and replied, "Yeah, pretty much."

"Just... wowww..." Sam breathed.

The sound of Sam's and Belle's voices discussing Monday evening's tryst stirred me from my stupor, and fully aware of the lake of Matty-cum that must be swimming inside Naimh's pussy at this moment, I was seized by a sudden impulse. Picking my head up, I gave Naimh a quick peck on the lips, grinned, and told her, "Don't go anywhere."

The redhead frowned at me. "Huh? Where would I go?"

I kissed her again and slowly drew my hips back, my cock still hard enough that Naimh's pussy lips clung to it as if they didn't want to let go. But eventually I managed to pull completely out and squat down two feet away from the couch, staring back at Naimh's red-worn pussy still spread open obscenely wide.

I looked over, got Belle's attention, and head nodded toward the redhead. "Are you thinking what I'm thinking?"

At first, Belle frowned and looked confused, but a moment later the first dollop of cream oozed out of Naimh's slit, and before I even blinked Belle dove headfirst between the Irish girl's spread thighs.

"Belle! What are--? OhmiGAWD!" Naimh squealed in shock as the petite strawberry-blonde started slurping scraps of semen from her sodden snatch.

Mari squealed even louder, and Alice flat out SHRIEKED.

Alice's ear-splitting exclamation is what actually got Belle to pull her head out and gawk wide-eyed at her friends, panic setting in as she realized what she'd just gotten caught doing. But a second later, Naimh grabbed the back of Belle's head and shoved it right back into her crotch, yelping, "Don't STOP!"

So Belle went back to eating, Naimh started creaming, and by the time the redhead drummed her heels against Belle's back during a screaming orgasm, I was rock hard and ready to go again.

So I sidled up behind Belle's waving butt, raised her skirt, and pulled the crotch of her panties aside. She only flinched once in surprise at the unexpected touch. But once the horny pixie realized what was going on, she put her face back down into Naimh's pussy, raised one knee, and planted her foot to really spread herself open wide while I put my cockhead into position, waggling her tushie invitingly.

And then everyone got to see their SECOND live sex act of the morning.

****

"Penny for your thoughts?" Belle asked softly into my ear.

"Hmm?" I asked distractedly, my gaze across the circular hot tub at the several pairs of naked breasts bobbing up and down like corks on the surface of the bubbling water. None of the girls had brought swimsuits, you see. They'd arrived expecting a heavy discussion, not a trip to the hot tub. But after this morning's activities, everyone was in a rather... unique... mood. And when Naimh suggested we all just skinny dip, she'd been met with a chorus of agreement.

"Nevermind," Belle laughed. "I don't need to ask to know what you're thinking."

I shrugged and went back to ogling. Because well... tits. The knowledge that this was the first time in my life I'd ever sat in a tub with six COMPLETELY NAKED girls fully occupied my mind, and I intended to enjoy every second of it before somebody woke me up from this amazing dream.

"So..." Belle leaned in close to my left, grinning lasciviously, and whispered so softly that no one else could hear, "Which one are you gonna tap next?"

I smirked at her and whispered right back. "Planning which pussy you're gonna suck my cream out of next?"

Belle giggled. "Something like that."

"Something like what?" Mari asked from the other side of Belle.

Feeling in a jovial mood, I went ahead and asked Mari, "Did you ever realize your best friend was inclined to eat out other girls?"

Mari's eyes flew open WIDE, and she actually retracted from Belle a bit. "Uh... well..."

"Please, don't freak out," Belle implored, suddenly looking quite scared of losing her best friend. "That was only the second time I did it. I... uh... I mean, I never thought of myself as gay before, and it wasn't planned. So I don't want you thinking I've been secretly lusting after you for years or anything like that."

Mari blushed and held up her hand. "Relax, B. I wasn't... I mean, okay, maybe I was a little freaked out. But not in a bad way. I was just surprised, that's all."

Naimh was on the right side of me and had heard that part of the conversation. "Second time?" she put two and two together and shot a look over at the remaining girls. "Sam! Did Belle go down on you?"

To her credit, Sam didn't look embarrassed in the least as she grinned and replied, "Yes she did. Went after Matty's creampie. Surprised me with her enthusiasm, too." The blonde fixed me with an amused look. "Your little Annabelle is quite the cumslut, slurping it out of other girl's pussies."

"I'm only a slut for Matty's cum," Belle said defensively. "Let's make that absolutely clear. Besides, I'm betting I'm not the ONLY one in this group who's been eating pussy."

"Guilty!" I announced, raising my hand.

"NOT who I was talking about," Belle admonished, fixing Sam with a look.

With a smirk, the blonde stared pointedly up and to the left, putting on airs as she stated in a sing-song voice, "I'm sure I don't know what you're talking about."

"Guilty!" Zofi announced, grabbing Sam's wrist and raising her best friend's hand, along with her own.

"We figured," Alice drawled.

Zofi and Sam giggled.

Zofi leaned forward. "If you're interested in refining your technique, Belle, I'd be happy to give you some pointers."

Belle turned crimson and sank down a little beneath the bubbles. "I'll, uh, keep that in mind."

"Don't tease her," Mari challenged. "You two may be perfectly comfortable messing around with other girls, but Belle's still figuring that part of herself out, okay?"

Sam and Zofi looked at each other for a second, and Zofi gave Belle an apologetic look. "I'm sorry, but I wasn't teasing," she said sincerely. "We're friends, all of the BTC, and while I'll admit to being eager to get your panties off, I don't ever mean to pressure you. If you're interested, I'd be happy to teach you. If not, no big deal."

"Zofi's good," Naimh added helpfully. "Really good."

Alice slapped Naimh's upper arm. "You never told me you were messing around with them!"

Naimh winced. "You didn't seem interested in girl-on-girl stuff. I didn't want to scare you."

Alice rolled her eyes. "Explains a lot, though. I was wondering why you didn't freak out when Belle started going down on you."

"Holy crap!" I sat up straight and looked at Belle. "I just realized. THAT was our first proper threesome!"

Belle mused on that and chuckled.

"Wait," Sam frowned. "I thought -I- was your first threesome."

Belle shrugged. "Matty's splitting hairs. He said that he fucked you, and then I went down on you, but at no point were the three of us physically connected."